All Comments on 'The Successful Woman Pt. 01'

by iluv2serve

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 2 years ago

The story is good but it is funny that you mention "a spam reply with grammar and spelling errors" and your story is so full of spelling and grammar errors that it almost too difficult to read and enjoy. Please seek out an editor and continue.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

iluv2serveiluv2servealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. I am very much an amateur writer. Will try improve for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

'Failedscout' 's comment is liks so many on Literotica,they can't wait to point out a new contributor s faults.I would say to 'iluvtoserve' ' good effort,you have grasped the basic idea of what is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start can't wait to see the humiliation and financial ruin he will go through

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Of course, because any real domme would totally just start using tools ans items on a person without going over or negotiating a contract. No mention of set time limit or safe word just wip the cage out and go from there, why bother or try making it realistic.

Also, you kept making the same grammatical errors within the first paragraph. If you aren't willing to edit or spend the time to go back through your work at least get grammerly or something similar. It'll help you slightly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good start to the story. I will be interested to see where you go with this. And, please, don't let naysayers dissuade you from continuing. Some people just don't understand that fantasy is fantasy and not EVERY story needs to be 100% realistic. I think this is a very strong effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great start, waiting chapter 2..

Realdeal123Realdeal123almost 2 years ago

Please stop with this kind of generic plot, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great start!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now that he's locked she begin financial draining him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pleeease chapter 2.

biggie79ukbiggie79uk6 months ago

please continue with more chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous