All Comments on 'The Switch'

by IvHAuthor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done! You got the sub playing dom voice just right. I'm afraid though that the hardcore BDSM readers are going to roast you. The way it reads is mild erotic teasing in a role reversal setting rather than a pain is pleasure scenario. I bet you get complaints because it was listed under BDSM, and something more extreme was expected by some readers. Personally the category listing really doesn't bother me but I would seriously have contemplated putting it under Erotic Couplings. Fine story nonetheless. 5 stars.

IvHAuthorIvHAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous Thank you very much for the feedback and the 5 stars. Point taken! I'll try to push further in the upcoming stories about the Dom and sub. I'll also look at going further with this one. Or maybe I'll write a part two? I hope you'll also take a look at my other work here on Literotica. I would love the feedback if you have any. Enjoy your day! 🙂

IvHAuthorIvHAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous Thank you for your email! Not sure if you're okay with me responding here, but I hear your points. Looking forward to your other thoughts whenever you get the time. 🙂 Really appreciate you taking the time to see what else I've put out into the world. Thank you! I think this is exactly why I create - I want people to see, enjoy, and react/interact with what comes out of my brain. Hoping you have a great day!

IvHAuthorIvHAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous Thank you for the feedback on the new stories. I hope I can get more readers one day. It’s been slow going so far. BTW, it might be easier to email me on OF using the same handle. Completely free. Just trying to build my audience in as many places as possible. Thank you for the feedback on the video! I really appreciate it. Yes, watching out for hackers in this day and age is very important, so maybe no file sharing right now. 😊 However, I hear your points and agree. I tried de-humming and removing the background noise in Premiere Pro, but you heard the result. I need to work on the sound engineering for sure. In a perfect world, I would have a sound studio and real actors reading it rather than me sitting in my living room. Hopefully I’ll get better with the sound quality the more I work on the series. Still learning 😊 I just didn’t want to have that keep me from posting it, especially right now when I have maybe 10 followers. Really glad you could appreciate the jingle. I was a bit worried about how that would come off. So no, no ashtrays will be chucked. LOL Thank you again!

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Intriguing piece; like the notion of a “switch”, but the scene lacked the intended erotic tension/suspense despite the graphic detail — rather mechanical; her enthusiasm did not gel. again like the anonymity.

IvHAuthorIvHAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

@Migbird thank you for the feedback. Maybe I'll try again another way. Maybe the current way would only work in a performance vs reading? Appreciate your thoughts on it. 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvHAuthor@IvHAuthor
IvHAuthor, moved to New York City in 1998. She is an author, illustrator, and composer, as well as an amateur porn creator and performer. If you enjoy my work, please check out my website: https://www.ivyharlet.com Merch is available at https://theharlethouse.etsy.com Addit...