All Comments on 'The Three R's Ch. 02'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good

please don't let the husband and wife reconcile! Not only has she cut him off, but she cut him off in favor of his son! So what if he did his daughter on 2 occasions, the son and wife have them beat by months. Maybe if she hadn't cut him off it would be different. I'd like to see him leave both his wife and his son while he takes off with his daughter and all the bank accounts.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Very Good Story

Cant wait to see where Dad takes it from here now that he Knows who Mom and Susan are Doing. it should make it Easier on him to Tell her . He has Replaced her with Stacy and from now on He and Stacy will share the Master Bedroom and she and her Son can shack up in the Smaller bedrooms or goto Susans.

NamedayNamedayover 14 years ago
hmm

The "cat" is out of the bag now ;-)... I await part 3

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Oops

Uh oh, Now that the beans have been spilled, I think things are going to get a lot more interesting. Eagerly awaiting Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You keep doing it ...

You drive me crazy with your hot, hot stories and your fantastic way with the right words . If you keep this going and if more young daughters are reading your stories then a lot of fathers are going to be very happy ; I know I would .

Can't wait for the next Chapter ...please don't keep us hanging .

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Very interesting as it was once said long ago!

A wicked tale is being weaved for us readers. Thanks for the story to get my mind around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
He is brain-dead idiot

Can anyone be as stupid as the husband who buries his head in the sand?

the Ct. Yankee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous