The Trials of Talia Pt. 01

Story Info
Betrayed by her mother, a half elf is whored out.
1.9k words
4.29
23.1k
31

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knight's eyes followed the beautiful red-headed half elf as she weaved her way through the tables of the tavern, serving the patrons their food and drinks with a winning smile, swaying hips and eyes that promised more. The knight knew that her eyes didn't lie. If you had the coin then Mia Silvers was yours for the taking, and he had plenty of coin. Still as beautiful as when he'd first had her, over 15 years ago. That was the advantage of being a half-elf, he mused. His own body had aged since those days, his once hard abdomen had turned to a paunch, his dark hair now silver grey.

The door to the tavern opened, and two half-elves entered, male and female. The knight almost didn't recognise them, so much had they grown. Quinn and Talia, Mia's twins. Why, last time he saw them they were still children, but now they were clearly adults. Lithe and slender, they inherited their mother's good looks, though their rich chestnut brown hair was a gift from their unknown father. It was Talia that caught the knight's attention the most. Delicate features, lush breasts, a tiny waist, that flared out to what he was sure under her dress would be luscious buttocks. His cock hardened at the thought of her.

When Mia reached his table to deliver his drink, he pulled her down to sit on his lap whispering into her ear. "Want to earn gold tonight?"

Mia's eyes flashed with greed, before suspicion set in. He'd had her in every way possible, if he were offering gold instead of silver, he must want something extreme.

"Your daughter. She must be eighteen now? Has she had a man?"

Realisation set in and Mia shook her head. "No, she is innocent, never been touched. But I don't want this life for her. Her father is a nobleman, she is worth more than a tumble for a couple of coins, even if they are gold. Now she is eighteen I should arrange a good marriage for her."

The knight said nothing but took out his purse and untied the string, pouring the coins onto the table. Mia tried to count them but there were too many, over fifty at least. She swallowed.

"Sir, she is only just a woman. You know how these young girls are, flighty and idealistic. She is unlikely to agree, even for all that coin."

"Persuade her." The knight scooped the coins back into his pouch before pushing Mia back to her feet. "I'll be in my room. Bring her to me."

Mia watched the knight's back as he walked away, biting her lip. It was a lot of money, it would go a long way to repaying some of her debts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talia groaned as she saw her mother heading towards her. "Ugh, mother is coming. I wonder what I did this time. Any chance you're the one in trouble this time?"

Her twin grinned rakishly. "Impossible! I am the light of our mother's eye! I can do no wrong! Whereas you on the other hand are a troublemaker through and through!"

Talia pushed her brother's shoulder light-heartedly. "We both know that is only half the truth."

"Talia!" Mia snapped. "Stop hitting your brother. You really should know better, you're not a child anymore. Come with me, I have a task for you."

Talia stood obediently. "Yes mother, sorry mother."

Mia was strict, and quick to anger, and Talia had no desire to provoke her, even as unfair as she was. This was nothing new, Quinn always managed to charm their mother in a way Talia never managed.

As she followed, Mia shot questions at her in quick succession. Had she bathed lately? Was she having her moon-time? Had she been messing around with any of the local boys? Talia was confused as to where these questions were leading but answered with a nod, and then shaking her head to the last two questions.

Mia led Talia into one of the small guest rooms, and Talia looked around in confusion. There was a human man sitting on the bed. She recognised him as a regular, and with a flush realised that he was one of her mother's special clients. The Innkeep didn't mind the wait staff entertaining the customers, as long as he got his cut, and Mia was one of the more requested escorts. Talia and Quinn were both well aware as to how their mother earned extra coin, as were the rest of the village. It had left the twins ostracised among the village children who taunted them for being the children of a whore. Talia tried to ignore their jibes, whereas Quinn would point out their fathers visited as often as the many travellers who stopped for the night in the inn.

Talia couldn't think of a reason for her mother to have brought her here and started to say as much when her mother cut her off.

"You're a woman now Talia, and it's time you started to earn your way. Go and say hello to the gentleman."

Mia pushed Talia forward, until she fell against the man. Trying to steady herself while also backing away she found herself held tight by the wrists. The man pulled her forward as Talia struggled to release herself from his grip and avoid his questing mouth.

"Now now, a little shyness is sweet in a girl, but too much reluctance is not becoming of a whore." The knight said with fake concern.

"I'm not a whore." Talia insisted pulling her arms back to no avail."

"You're right, you're not." The knight agreed and for a moment Talia thought he would let her go but instead he stood up and picked her up, before throwing her down hard upon the bed, her head facing the door and her feet the wall at the head of the bed.

"Not yet. But we'll fix that. I'm paying your mother a great deal to be your first client. You should be thanking me. Mia, perhaps you want to hold your daughter down? I can't abide an ungrateful woman."

Talia looked at her mother in horror as she moved to the foot of the bed and grabbed Talia's wrists, pinning them above her head. The knight then straddled her waist, ripping her top in half from the neck down to the waist, exposing her milky cream breasts which he proceeded to maul.

Talia struggled against her attacker and her mother, but the man was too heavy to dislodge, and her mother's hands gripped her wrists too tightly. As the knight bent down to kiss her she snapped her teeth at him. Unperturbed he slapped her hard across the face before grabbing her around the throat with one hand and squeezing, blocking her airway.

"Enough! Your struggles are pleasing but biting like an enraged kitty cat is tiresome. I'm paying a pretty penny to be your first, so I suggest you lie back, spread your legs, and enjoy it."

Just as she thought she was going to black out from lack of air, he released her throat and she drew in a lungful of air with a gasp. Feeling weak and frightened she didn't resist when he drew back, untying his breeches and lowering them enough to pull out his hard manhood which he pumped in his hand several times before lifting her skirts and separating her legs.

As was usual for a peasant woman Talia wore no underclothes, just her skirts and a petticoat, so there was nothing left to prevent his taking of her. He fingered between her legs, looking for her cleft, and finding it stuck his finger inside. She cried out from the sudden and unwelcome intrusion, her womanhood dry and unprepared.

"No, no, this won't do. Don't worry girl, I'll teach you how to enjoy yourself."

He withdrew his finger from her, and moved it upwards towards her nub. Talia flushed in embarrassment as he touched her private place, the place only she'd ever touched before. How did he know how much she enjoyed caressing it? Against her will she found herself growing moist under his touch. Was this what bedding was about? It didn't seem too bad, even enjoyable. Talia felt something rising within her, something just out of reach.

Then abruptly he withdrew his fingers, drawing back and placing his manhood at the entrance to her tunnel. The pain was sharp and strong as he drew back before pushing again, this time penetrating her a little deeper. He thrust a third, then a fourth time, before finally managing to plunge his cock all the way into her, his balls resting against her buttocks.

He stayed there for only a moment before pulling back then thrusting into her again. Talia felt like she was being split in two as he relentlessly pummelled against her. She bit her lip and tried to stifled her cries, but as he thrust harder small yelps escaped her lips. This seemed to spur him on to fuck her harder, mistaking her cries for sounds of pleasure.

The knight grabbed her breasts, squeezing them before moving his hands to her shoulders and using her as leverage to thrust faster. Suddenly he stopped, giving several jerks inside of her. Talia felt something wet within her and the knight collapsed on top of her.

Breathing heavily the knight lay on her for several minutes before withdrawing and standing up, raising his breeches and retying them, before handing the pouch of gold to Mia. "That was excellent. I look forward to experiencing her charms next time I am in the area. I'm sure by then she'll have learnt some of your skills."

Talia gathered her ripped clothes around her, standing on weak legs. She let her mother usher her out of the room, still in shock over what had just happened. Before she could gather her wits about her to confront her mother, Mia turned on her sharply. "I can't believe you embarrassed me like that. Eighteen years old and so selfish and spoiled. Look at your top, it's completely ruined! Do you ever see me parading around with a top ripped in two? No, because I know my place, and you better learn yours quickly. What did you expect, what else did you think you'd end up doing? You're the daughter of a whore, there's no other work for the likes of us."

Talia was stunned, and at a loss for words. She hadn't ever thought about her future and she felt ashamed. Her mother had been whoring for years to keep the three of them fed, and Talia hadn't given a single thought to how she would contribute when she reached adulthood. She supposed that she assumed she'd get married. Plenty of the young lads gave her eyes, and there were several she liked well enough, though none she was particularly sweet on. But of course, their parents wouldn't let them marry so far beneath their station. Tears rose to her eyes unbidden.

Mia's face softened at the sight of her daughter's wet eyes. "Now don't you go crying, no one likes a woman with tears in her face. Here, take these and tomorrow buy yourself a pretty dress and some new shoes."

Mia put two gold pieces into Talia's hands, more than she'd ever held before. "Now go take a bath and wash up. The first time is always the hardest, but you'll soon find it is no bother at all.

Her mother's words rang in her head. "The first time." There would be more. Talia was a whore.