All Comments on 'The Trials of Talia Pt. 01'

by Persephone_kore

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best stories I've read in a while. Maybe make her wear stockings next time, and I'd love it if she got pregnant from one of her clients.

Barbarella420Barbarella420over 4 years ago
A little disturbed

I really enjoyed this other than the mother holding down her daughter to get raped. That really turned me off, but this is noncon. Being violated is like...What this category is about. If just the mother stops being involved in their sexual encounters like that I will definitely keep reading! If not your writing is great and I hope it captures those with that fetish.

Persephone_korePersephone_koreover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

No more plans for Talia's mother to be involved in future stories, though I won't entirely rule it out as an option. I'm in the process of writing the next few chapters (part 2 is pending acceptance as I write this).

I do have quite a tale mapped out for Talia, with a range of future encounters. Some might not be to everyone's tastes but I'll try to indicate in the tags and short description what to expect. If a particular episode isn't to your liking, I hope you'll try another before giving me up entirely.

Thanks again for reading, I appreciate your voting, favouriting, and comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seriously?

This was the least sexy Non-con scene I've ever read. A mother selling her childs virginity and holding her down to be raped, turned my stomach. The favoritism shown her brother also adds to her pathetic plight. If that worthless bitch of a mother sees Talia old enough to start contributing to her care, then why doesn't her twin brother have a job pulling his weight? Or to be fair, why hasn't mommy dearest not sold his ass to some slobbering pervert?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous