The Twighlight Zone Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were too short.

Trying his hardest, he could barely get the rings to ouch. That was when he realized their was no way to connect the rings. Shit! He got the thing halfway on, and now couldn't finish the job.

"How's it going out there, Thomas?"

"Okay, but I don't know how to connect the rings."

He saw a flash of light as the bathroom door opened and then slammed shut. A figure stormed into the room. "Damn it, Thomas. I give you one small task to accomplish in ten years, and you can't figure out how to do it. Get over here." Thomas nearly ran over to the new hanging plants where his wife stood. She sounded really mad, and he didn't want to ruin their anniversary night. His eyes, still momentarily blinded by the light from the bathroom, nearly caused him to run into her on his way over.

"Turn around, so I can connect them." Thomas spun around so quickly that his head hit one of the plants. "Be careful, will you? I just bought those." Carol reached around both of his hips and grabbed the straps, pulling them tight behind him. Then she reached under his ass and between his legs and grabbed the third strap, pulling it up between his ass cheeks to meet the other to rings. Thomas heard a soft 'click'. The straps drew the entire thing tight into his body, and he doubted he could wiggle out of it even if he wasn't erect.

"It's a little tight."

"It's supposed to be. What did I say about you talking? Don't let it happen again." She grabbed his balls lightly, and then his cock, making sure the leather wasn't pinching any folds of skin. "There. Now unhook that plant and put it down over there." Thomas did as he was told. Things were happening too quickly for him to question them, which is exactly what Carol wanted. "Point each hand to the ring in the ceiling. Hurry! I don't have all night."

Again, he did as he was told. He heard something metal clink first above one hand, then above the other. What felt like doubled over rope was pressed into his hand. "Hold this." His hands grasped the rope tightly. Something soft touched his left shoulder, then began massaging his arm as it moved towards his wrist. She was wearing gloves, he thought. She never wears gloves. Both hands circled his wrist, and squeezed around it, then he felt a hand on his other shoulder. It startled Thomas, thinking that she was holding his left wrist, but when his body jerked away his left arm was anchored to the ceiling. She quickly buckled the other restraint around his other wrist, before he could protest.

"How about a little light, so we can see if you're still ready for me." Carol's face lit up behind the flame of a lighter, revealing for the first time to Thomas the fact that her face was the only flesh exposed in an outfit of black leather and zippers. Heels higher than anything he had seen her wear supported her leather boots. She smiled as she walked silently around the carpeted room, lighting candles as she did.

"So, does my anniversary present meet with your approval?" She turned and looked as his still erect cock. "I see that it does."

"Ohmygod, Carol, this is so incredible. I can't believe it."

Carol put down the lighter and moved quickly over to him the best she could in her heels. A hand reached behind her back and brought forth a black rubber penis about three inches long but as thick as Thomas's own. Her other hand grabbed his jaw and squeezed his cheeks, popping his mouth open in both surprise and pain. She promptly strapped the penis gag in place.

She sounded miffed when she spoke. "Dammit, Thomas. I told you not to speak, didn't I? You always talk to much. Now look what you've forced me to do." She adjusted the gag so it was not hurting him. "That should keep you quiet. I don't want to hear any complaints about it either. I've been reading a little book today about women and sexual power, and I know I could easily go down to the club and pick up one of your friends for an evening of satisfying sex if I wanted to. Hell, I bet I could get that guy Barry up here to replace that rubber penis with a real one. Isn't he the one you call Barry the fairy, or something like that?"

Emotions were flashing through Thomas' mind. Disgust at the huge (to him) dildo in his mouth, fear that his wife would even think of fucking somebody else or bring Barry here, and lust at seeing his wife in such a sexual frenzy. A sense of real panic began to overcome Thomas, and he started to hyperventilate.

A flash of panic went through Carol's mind. Her husband didn't know that she wasn't serious with her threats; as far as he knew, she was one step away from bringing another man into the bedroom, to fuck him, or her, or both. Time for some loving reassurance.

"Oh, by the way Thomas, do you remember our wedding dance song, the Sleeping Beauty Waltz? If, for some reason, all this becomes too much for you, just hum a little for me. Okay? I have no intentions of sharing you, just yet."

He almost hummed right then, because of everything that she had just said, then realized what she meant by it. Thomas nodded, and relaxed as much as he could. So this was all for fun. He had a way out, if he needed or wanted it, so he could let loose without the fear or rage he had felt a minute ago. Everything she said or did was part of the act. Of course, that didn't stop his adrenaline from being pumped out full blast through his body.

Carol's hand grasped his cock. "Wow. Look at how hard you are. It's like a little shaft of concrete. I could fuck that all night if I wanted to. Would you like that, Thomas?"

He nodded, paused, then shook his head.

"What's wrong, Thomas? Don't you want me to keep you hard all night, just for my pleasure?"

He nodded again, then shook his head, unsure of exactly what the question was.

"Then it must be this new underwear I bought you. I think it shows you off quite nicely. It must me a little snug, though, isn't it?"

He nodded.

"That's the idea, you know. It's tight enough to keep you erect for me but too tight to let you cum until I say so. And that won't happen until I am satisfied with your performance as my sex slave. I say 'I' because they happened to be padlocked on, and I hid the only key. Now, I'm still hungry. Do you mind if I have a little nibble on your meat?"

Carol got down on her knees and started licking and kissing his erection. Thomas' knees nearly buckled from the sensations he was feeling. This was not the woman he knew; this was a sex-craved leather-clad kinkmeister. Carol had never done anything like this ever in their whole relationship. Oral sex had never played a big part in their relationship, and the lack had never been really important. Hell, she never said words like 'fuck' or 'cum', and she had always referred to his cock as 'it', but in a seductive way. He could feel his orgasm rising again as Carol's tongue swirled around the head of his cock, kissing and licking it like a lollipop. She had never done anything like that, either!

Carol looked up at her bound husband, and put her trust in Janice, who had told her ejaculation would be nearly impossible in the leather underwear Thomas now wore. At least, it would take a lot more stimulation then he was used to, that's for sure. She could feel Thomas start to twitch in orgasm, and just kept sucking and licking. The twitch lasted just a moment, and his cock seemed to expand a little, but nothing else. She smiled, and pulled away for a moment. Time to tease.

"Oh god, Thomas, forget the fucking. Your cock tastes so good, I can't stop. Cum for me." A little corny, perhaps, but his moan in response was one of desperation and lust. Just the reaction Janice had said she would get. She brought her hands up, one to grip his shaft, the other fondle his balls. It gave her a strange feeling of erotic power to have him like this, and that made the fellatio easier. Enjoyable, even. She redoubled her efforts, seeing if she could get him to cum even though she knew he could not.

Thomas wasn't having as much fun. His whole body was so filled with sexual energy he thought he might explode. His building orgasm had surpassed anything her had felt with Carol before, but it was just that. A building orgasm. She kept sucking and swirling and licking, and his orgasm kept building a little more and a little more and a little more, but there was no release. It was almost painful, and he was afraid that when he did cum he wouldn't have that feeling of control that he usually had. Not that he was in control now.

Carol could feel herself getting wet underneath the hot leather jumpsuit. This domination thing had her so turned on, she could feel her own orgasm building. Maybe this domination idea wasn't so bad, after all. Time to switch gears, and positions. She pulled her lips off his dick with an exaggerated sucking sound.

"Well, Thomas, are you going to cum or not? I'm down here, waiting for my jism feast, and you won't cum. Don't you like what I'm doing? Aren't I good enough to taste you, to swallow you, to lick you dry? You've never held back before." Thomas moaned again in frustration, and Carol's smile grew. "Well, if you're not going to cum, then the least you can do is let me use this cock to masturbate myself.

She got up and unlocked his wrists, and as they fell to his sides she pulled them behind him and linked the cuffs together. Then she grabbed his cock and pulled him over to the bed and pushed him onto it. She didn't hear the door downstairs open.

"Just look at that big ole cock of yours. If I'd known the effect this would have on you, I would have done this ages ago. Let's see if you can satisfy me, or should I just leave you like that?" His head shook vehemently. "Good. Get all the way onto the bed."

When he was in position she unzipped the zipper leading from her belly button through her crotch and to her waist in back, then climbed on top of him. Straddling him, one hand guided his engorged cock into her, and she sighed at the filling sensation. She braced her arms on either Side of him and started sliding up and down, grinding her clit into the leather above his cock.

At the door to their bedroom stood another leather covered figure, completely in white to contrast Carol's black outfit. A hood disguised the face, revealing only a pair of green eyes and lips painted cherry red. Breasts abnormally large and firm jutted straight out from it's front almost in mockery of the female form. From between the legs rose a thin and curved phallus, constructed of small bulbs with small spaces in-between, currently being covered in lubricant to make the impending surprise anal insertion a lot easier. After all, part of a this domination scene was the surprises. At the figure's feet lay a duffel bag with two weeks worth of bondage and domination equipment to experiment with, along with some street clothes.

On the bed, Carol was shuddering through her first orgasm, or rather through the waves of it. Thomas had never felt so good inside her, and the kinkiness of what she was doing was really turning her on. She immediately began working on a second, content in the knowledge that for once she would definitely get full satisfaction before he did.

As the figure moved across the room, it began blowing out the few remaining lit candles, wanting to work in near darkness, and knowing that the lights wouldn't be missed until it was too late. The female on the bed arched her back in a second orgasm, and after a moment of rest, began work on another.

Thomas was going out of his mind. He couldn't speak, couldn't move, and worst of all he couldn't cum. Instead, his wife was riding him like there was no tomorrow. She had orgasmed at least twice already, and was heading for a third, when she suddenly slowed down.

"Thomas, would you like to cum inside me now? Should I take off the padlock and let you fill me with your seed? Or should I tease you and not let you come until later? Moan once if you'd do anything to cum right now." The figure in white moved across the carpet, it's phallus bobbing in the air. Somebody was in for a big surprise. The figure stood at the foot of the bed, ready and waiting for the right moment to thrust forward.

Thomas let out a single excited moan. "Did you like my little domination scene?"

A moan of agreement. How did she come up with this?

"Do you think you could do the same thing to me, if I asked? Dominate me, tie me up, the whole nine yards?"

A pause as ideas flitted through Thomas's head, followed by another moan of agreement. The figure in white smoothed the lubricant on the foremost ball of the phallus, and aimed it at Carol's rosebud. If it was domination and sex she wanted, that was what she was going to get.

"Really?" Her voice was excited. "Could you really play the part of the master, with me as your sex slave? Sticking your cock in my mouth, my cunt, maybe my ass?"

Thomas moaned again, a definite yes.

"Too bad." Carol locked her left leg under is right and rolled herself onto her back, pulling him on top and at the same time using her leather covered hands to pull apart his butt cheeks as Janice leaned in with the dildo. Carol smiled as she watched his surprised eyes go wide in the dimly lit room as bulb after bulb was slowly pressed into his opening. "I think I like being the dominant when it comes to sex, and that's the way it's going to stay until I decide otherwise. Happy anniversary, Thomas." Carol began fucking him again, this time from underneath, as the white clad Janice finished her rear entry. The bulbs of the dildo pressed against his prostrate and, combined with the surprise of the sudden intrusion and the night of teasing and the clench of Carol's vagina caused Thomas to explode in the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced. His body slammed into Carol, who held him in place as he bucked wildly as each spurt of hot jism forced it's way through his confined cock and into Carol's waiting cunt. Janice pulled the strap-on out slowly, causing additional aftershocks of orgasm to pulse through Thomas as each bulb passed over his prostrate, until he finally collapsed on top of Carol. Unnoticed by Thomas in his throws of ecstasy, Carol had been able to grind herself to a third, subtle but enjoyable orgasm.

The three of them stayed that way for just a moment before Janice pulled herself completely free. She so enjoyed these home demonstrations; they always helped her sales commissions in the long run. She thought to herself, 'another satisfied customer!'

Epilogue to part 1:

I would like to tell you that Janice left, her sales demonstration complete, and that Carol continued to dominate Thomas for the rest of their two weeks off. Or that they switched places and he dominated her on occasion. I could tell you that Janice joined them for some scenes, and made the two of them her sex slaves. Or even that they spent the next few days experimenting with the rest of the toys that Janice delivered, and then went shopping for even more stuff. But for now, this is where their tale ends.

12