All Comments on 'The Twilight Dragon Ch. 01'

by roftlheory

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
descriptions plz?

I think it would be a good idea to describe duke and Lianne I wasn't certain if duke was man shaped with dragon features or dragon shaped with some very dexterous arms, good story though and thank you for posting :)

roftlheoryroftlheoryabout 9 years agoAuthor

Oops! I have included more descriptions in the next chapter. Thanks for the comment!

TenouTenouover 7 years ago
nonsense

She escapes by a hair's breadth of being raped, she is kidnapped by a dragon and taken to a cave, probably to be raped by said dragon... and she just gets all horny when she sees the dragon's cock? Please someone explain me the logic behind that.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Oi Tonou! Men, of course, should always ask, or they will never know. Ughum. Very recently I self-imposed a bout of celibacy/dick-fast/cock-block/thankfuckforporn that lasted for 3 years. There was of course much more involved than just declaring abstinence - it was a helluva complicated affair, but so is watching porn for 6 months and not touching yourself once - no-one can ever say I don't know how to mind-fuck myself. I had a 'porn-buddy', so every now and again I got a glimpse of a penis, but touching was out. So how a virtual stranger, a chubby, rather pushy (I get bored by pushy people) guy, with what really can only be described as a hand-sized cock (although he shagged my very sense into non with it), got to break my hardened resolve, fuck knows. All he did was sit on the couch when I got all puffed up to leave and take out his tool. I looked at it and suddenly his balls was very close to my chin. Then nearly raped the guy. He wasn't going no-where. Just from showing me his very every-day little monster. 3 years. Fuck. So now you know - girls can also become sex-crazed when confronted by the object of their...well...baulked lust. If your blood is already boiling and the adrenaline pumping, the body might just ignore the mind (mortification) and the cock is really a thing of beauty...it's just the balls...why they cut off the fore-skin but leave the balls, hell *.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
a sigustion

A bit of advice you might want too set up a bit of a backstory before you get to any interactions or actions. You need to give the writer a reason to care, not tell them that they need a reason but actually make them feel something.

I'm sorry if this comment seems a little strong, I have a problem with this in my own writing.

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 5 years agoAuthor
Backstory

@Anon:

Oh absolutely! I do struggle with this especially with one shots like this that I end up turning into a series. It's hard to deliver a short, sexy erotica without cutting too many corners. Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroftlheory@roftlheory
Erotica/Romance writer since 2011. Currently I'm no longer posting stories as I'm now selling my books on Smashwords Buy my books on Smashwords! https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BlackOpusInc Rate, comment or send a private message to tell me what you think of my work,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES