The Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers

"Oh God that was so beautiful." Mandy cried out.

I picked up Mandy's legs and held them high and wide, as I started to push and out. Mandy's eyes never left the mirror and it was easy to see she was closing in on a hard climax rapidly, watching me work her vagina. When her breathing shortened and her belly started that climax roll, Arlene reached in and started to rub her clit, causing Mandy to cry out.

Changing up my pace, I began thrusting my hips harder and quicker and Arlene matched me, working Mandy's clit, bringing her to climax. Mandy reached up and grabbed her head with her hands and screamed out long and hard, her hips rocking and pushing towards mine.

"Oh God...Oh God...Oh my fucking Gawdddd!" She screamed, as I shot my first wad.

I was wet with sweat, working my hips to shoot everything I had into Mandy. Mandy's tits glistened with her own sweat, as she writhed on the lounge chair, moaning, crying and laughing at the same time, once again.

"Jesus Mandy...I guess you liked it!" Arlene giggled.

"Oh pull it out Barry...Pull it out...I can't take anymore!"

I did, but ever so slowly and deliberately slid my cum pulsing cock up between her pussy lips, resting it on her clit. One last scream escaped Mandy's lips and she laid there quivering and shaking.

Arlene put her hand on my shoulder and reached in to kiss me. With a wink, she bent and sucked in my sensitive cock head, letting my final releases, drip onto to her tongue, as she pushed me back. I laid out prone, on the porch, while Arlene continued to gently suck on me. I moaned out when she grabbed my ball sack, gently rolling and squeezing them, like a farmer looking for that last drop of milk.

It was Mandy that started a low laugh and then, as if contagious, it was picked up by Arlene and finally me. Just what was so funny, none of us knew. What I knew for absolute certain was this; even though I started this latest adventure, it was my sisters that had turned it into a highly erotic and unforgettable event that we would all remember for many years.

Before Mandy could rise, Arlene straddled me on the porch and lowered her breasts to my lips. Playfully, she wiggled her hard nipples across my lips and in a purring little voice said,

"As soon as you think you're ready...I'd love to watch that naked cock push into me...Okay?"

I groaned and sucked in a nipple, holding it fast, as Arlene arched her back and cried out.

"You're insatiable Arlene!" I said smiling, after releasing her nipple.

"I know...A real nympho...Haven't you guessed?" She growled out, like a small Tiger and laughed, even lower and more husky.

"No doubt...My nympho!" I replied, slapping her ass hard.

"God dammit you two...Can't a well satisfied girl get any rest!" Mandy moaned and rolled over.

Laughing Arlene and I got up and sauntered off into the house, leaving Mandy to relax as she might. I grabbed a couple of towels and motioned for Arlene to follow me. We exited the front door and walked hand in hand down to the lake, making small talk and laughing at stupid things said.

An hour or so later, we still hadn't gotten in the water. We laid at the end of the dock, Arlene on her stomach and me on my back, with legs dangling over the dock edge. Our talking had centered on how we were really going to have to be more careful, in the future, especially since we had all gotten so deeply involved in our sexual adventures.

Arlene sighed heavily and rolled to her side. Lightly trailing her fingers down my chest, she created goose bumps on my flesh and giggling, continued down, as I squirmed under her touch.

"You know...I'd sneak into your room every day if I could. Even if it was just a quickie, you know?" She cooed softly, toying with my cock.

I started to reply when we both jerked up-right at a loud noise, scared shitless. Arlene swung around, nearly knocking me into the lake and screamed out,

"Holy shit! Don't even think about it!"

I was still struggling with trying to get turned to look when I saw Mandy's naked torso fly over my head, her right knee drawn up and held by her arms. It was slow motion event, watching her pass overhead, and then drop into the lake just past the dock. Real time returned when the wall of cool water rose from the lake and drenched Arlene and me.

Popping up to the surface, from her cannon ball, Mandy yelled out,

"Ha! Gottcha both!"

"You fucking little..." and Arlene was up in a flash, jumping into the water to grapple with Mandy.

My breathing returned slowly, following the cool water shock and I jumped up, joining the battle. Like little kids we played, rough housed and took unseen sexual liberties with each other under the water. Finally, the water fight took its toll and with labored breaths we stopped, joining in a tight circle and hugged one another.

They were stunning, my sisters. The water running down their sweet young faces, made their facial expressions priceless. Mandy's deep blue eyes sparkled in the afternoon sunlight and Arlene's long dark eyelashes, now clumped together with wetness, made her look even more sensual than she normally did.

I gently tugged them to the dock and stayed in the water helping the girls out and up the ladder. It was purely selfish move, as I slipped my fingers in their wet pussies and kissed their butts, before letting either of them fully up the ladder. I think they expected nothing less, apparently, as each of them tarried and squatted slightly to allow me a deep long feel and giggled with delight.

As we walked arm and arm back to the lake house, Arlene looked up at me and said,

"Don't forget...It's my turn...I mean you gotta be ready by now!"

"Oh he's ready sis and I'll get the toys!" Mandy chimed in, a large smile spreading across her lips.

************************

Chapter 12

The girls released my arms and cupped my ass cheeks, pushing me up the four steps of the porch. Mandy stepped ahead and opened the door, as Arlene slid her fingers in my crack and squeezing gently, guiding me into the house.

"I'll be right back...I'm sure Arlene can figure out someway of entertaining you until I return!" Mandy announced, giving us both a wink.

"Hummm...Let me see? Just what could little ole me do to entertain you?" Arlene said with her finger tip to her lips and a coy look.

"Oh...I think I know what I can do!" and with that she leaned in and parted my lips with her tongue. Slowly she licked my lips and then pushed her tongue in, probing my mouth and entwining her tongue around mine, in a deep passionate kiss.

Holding the kiss, she moved closer and lightly rubbed her nipples on my chest, the immediate effect of which was my cock rising and her nipples hardening. She was just close enough for my cock to touch her inner thighs as it rose, temporarily stopping until sufficient blood hardened it enough to make it pop up and poke into her pussy lips.

Feeling me knocking at her love door, she pulled her tongue out, finished the kiss by sucking in my lower lip and then pulled her head back whispering,

"My little sex hole has been waiting for you to knock! The doors open...So, when you're ready just come on in!"

I tightened my stomach muscles and tensed my ass, bouncing my cock against her moistening lips. Arlene giggled softly and reached down grabbing my hard cock to rub it against her harder, spreading her lips more. About then Mandy showed up, all smiles, bouncing lightly on her feet, making her tits do a wonderful swing and sway motion.

"Well...I see I was right! Barry you seem to be very well entertained! Your penis...Is it bigger? My, I doooo believe it is and it's looking quite happy right now!" She giggled and set down the toys.

"No wait Mandy! Pick up the toys...I'd really love to do it on the kitchen table...Okay?" Arlene said, with a questioning look.

"Ooo, you are the naughty one aren't you? Kitchen table huh? Well okay, if that's what you want...Barry, that okay with you?" Mandy quipped.

Without waiting for answer, Arlene grabbed my hand and pulled towards the kitchen saying,

"If he wants that stiff dick in my pussy...He'll go where I want to!"

Stopping just short of the table she released my hand and turned around, hopping up and planted her bare ass on the kitchen table. A smile spread across her lips, as she held out her hand and Mandy placed the mirror in it.

"My turn!" She said, slowly lying back and lifting her legs, planting her feet on the table.

I watched as she spread her legs, her labia opening, ready for my hardness. Arlene's clit was a little smaller than Mandy's but her lips were always fuller somehow and to say they were inviting - was an understatement. Mandy had opened the lotion bottle, applying a generous amount to my penis and massaging me slowly, as I stared at Arlene's pussy.

"Almost ready Ar...There, he's slick and slippery...Go get her Barry!" She said, laughing, as I placed my hands under Arlene's knees and moved in, lifting her legs to rest on my shoulders.

"God Mandy, I think he's going for a real deep shot this time!" Arlene cooed and raised the mirror, ready to watch.

I was damn horny and once again I could thank my nympho sisters. Paying no attention to Mandy I gently slipped into Arlene's pussy and felt the electricity immediately. Arlene cried out softly as I sank my shaft and felt her uterus, as I slid by. I held that position, enjoying the intense feeling it created, as Arlene belly started to rapidly rise and lower.

"God Barry...You've never gotten that deep before...It's fucking wonderful!" She moaned and then added, "Hold it there for awhile...Let me move my hips."

Arlene started a slow squirm under me, causing my cock to rub hard against her uterus. It was even more electric than before and I never saw Mandy move. Engrossed in what Arlene was doing with her hips and doing to me, it was a great surprise when I felt Mandy's fingers close around my ball sack. Gently she grabbed my balls and rolled and pulled them, massaging me with lotion.

Sweat was starting to run down my chest and my breath was coming in shorter pants, when Mandy offered up her second surprise. Maintaining her grip on my balls with one hand, she slid the lotion slick fingers of the other up and down my crack. Arlene's eyes were growing wider with each hip movement, as she drew nearer to her climax, her uterus in full and constant contact with my cock head.

"Fuck me Barry...Oh God - fuck me like this always!" She moaned out loudly, just as Mandy inserted her, lotion slick, middle finger into my rectum. I cried out and lunged forward pushing my cock in harder. Arlene screamed out and Mandy laughed, as she wiggled her finger and pushed in and out rapidly.

"How's that feel Barry? You like? Hope so...'Cause you're gonna really enjoy this next one!" She said, with slightly labored breath.

Mandy did a change up, releasing my ball sack, she slid out her finger and rapidly pushed in one of the vibrator eggs, causing me to lurch again, slamming into Arlene's pussy.

"Oh my God Barry...Are you trying to push your dick into my throat!" She cried out, her legs starting to bounce and shake.

What I didn't know was that Mandy had inserted the second egg into her pussy and she was enjoying the intense vibrations with me, as she squatted and resumed playing with my balls.

Hardly able to hold the mirror, Arlene rapidly approached her climax and brought me with her. My penis was being massaged hard by her uterus, sending her into orbit and my cock into a, throbbing, fire hose of cum. The vibrator intensified everything and just before we came, Arlene cried out she could feel it, vibrating through my cock.

Sensing the moment, Mandy stood up, but maintained her grip on my balls, squeezing slightly harder and began to rub her tits on my back. Arlene started us all off.

"Oh shit Barry...Hold on! I'm...I'mmm...Oh my...Oh my fucking...Oh Jesus pound my pussy...Now! I'm cu...Cumming hard!" She screamed out, her tits wildly swinging up and down, as I pushed in and out hard and rapid as she asked.

Mandy felt me release the first hard load of cum into Arlene and grabbed me around the waist, forcing her pussy against my ass and began her own violent climax shaking. Mandy's body followed mine as I went wild, slamming into and pulling out of Arlene's sweet little twat.

My legs went rubbery, as the last of my cum trickled into Arlene. I begged Mandy to pull the vibrator out, before I fainted, and Arlene begged me to pull out my cock. Mandy released me and stepped back a little so I could slide out of Arlene. Arlene was thrashing on the table, experiencing the after shocks of a heavy climax, as Mandy squatted and slowly pulled the buried vibrator from my rectum.

Like Arlene I was having an extreme after climax experience and sighed with relief when Mandy finally pulled hard enough to free "egg".

"Christ Mandy...I've never had...Whoa...what a climax! Oh Jesus my cock is still throbbing and I have nothing left!" I moaned bending laying my head between Arlene's spread legs.

"Ummm...I know...Feels wonderful huh?" Mandy said in a husky voice.

By the time I felt strong enough to right myself; Mandy had removed her egg and sat crossed legged on the floor. Cum was oozing from Arlene and she was gently massaging her clit, still moaning about how that was the best fucking she had ever had. When I turned around, Mandy smiled and tenderly wrapped her small hand around my semi-hard cock and sucked me, sending giant shivers through my body. With a mouth full of cock she tried to talk.

"Umm...Barry...You...You still...Ummm there's...A little...Left."

With a wide grin she pulled away from my cock and flicked the head with her tongue, making me twitch with each touch. Arlene raised from the table and wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear,

"How much do you love your sisters, Barry?"

"Jesus...Like forever!" I sighed, leaning my head back on her shoulder.

By the time we collected ourselves, it was late afternoon and the discussion centered on the subject of leaving or just staying the night, rather than making the long drive back. Mandy and Arlene offered to cook again, with a "please let's just stay" sort of look and I acquiesced.

"Okay, I'll agree but keep in mind I have to get up at 4:30AM, to have any hope of making work on time...So, I think we've played enough; and I need my rest after we "hit the hay"...Okay?" I replied, raising an eyebrow, looking for any dissention.

Arlene called back home and left a massage involving some lame excuse and laid on a heavy coat of sweetness at the end, assuring the parents that she and Mandy were fine. I felt no particular need as I was gone nearly all the time anyway and walked out to start the bar-be-que for the evening's meal.

The rest of the evening was very laid back, the girls behaved themselves (more the most part) and I started a fire, while they puttered around in the kitchen preparing hamburgers to grill. I found the liquor cabinet unlocked and helped myself to small glass of Merlot, waiting on the girls.

Poking her head around the corner, Mandy caught me lounging, sipping wine and with a surprised looked, she slipped through the doorway, taking a quick glance back, a check to make sure Arlene was still busy. She dropped to hands and knees, as she approached me, and crawled shaking her head and whispering,

"Barry...You naughty boy! Into mom's wine huh? And what, you're going to just lay here and not share?"

I quickly raised my index finger and wiggled it side to side, as I took another sip and finally responded,

"Oh – no...No – No – No! You promised to be good...Remember?

With a pouting look Mandy closed the distance, her stretched out top hanging low, giving me the perfect breast/ nipple shot and she stopped in front of me, leaning in.

"Barry...Would you really deny me a little sip? I mean take a good long look...Isn't the view nice? Certainty it deserves a little sip in return!" She cooed, a coy lilt to her voice.

I shrugged my shoulders, nodded my head and extended my arm, offering her a sip. Happy she had her way with me, once, again Mandy got up and left, after planting a wet kiss on my lips.

I watched her disappear into the kitchen, wiggling her tight ass and chuckled to myself, knowing fair well that Arlene wouldn't be far behind. I wasn't disappointed. Arlene was more brazen about her approach, as she walked quickly up to me, spread her legs and sat in my lap. Sitting face to face she smiled lustily and reached for the glass, with not a word spoken.

Still silent, she rose, turned and bent over giving me every opportunity to touch her. I held my ground and even though the sight of her pussy lips through the crotch-less panties was tantalizing, I had made my point. Arlene retreated to the kitchen, stopped at the doorway and turned saying,

"Wow...Amazing! I thought for sure you'd..."

"Arlene get your butt in here and help!" Mandy called out, cutting her off. With a wink she disappeared.

I looked to the heavens and prayed that they would settled down after dinner. I was rewarded and dinner went well, with small talk and laughing. Afterwards, we snuggled in front of the fire and talked for awhile more. I'll admit there was a touch or two, but nothing to get the fire really raging and finally we called it a night.

I recalled thinking that next morning how amazing it was for the three of to sleep together and move as one person, never having space problems and always comfortable. It was 6AM when I arrived at work and I could only imagine what my sisters were up to - if they were up at all!

At nearly a month into the summer I would never forget, as long as I lived, I spent the balance of my day, when not involved with work, thinking about how much wilder it might be with my sisters!

*******************

But then for you my dear readers...That will have to be a continuation of this lusty tale. Until then I bid you a fond fair well. Please keep them stiff, keep 'em wet and have fun! I loved all the comments on my stories, so in keeping with the tradition, the public comment section has been activated. Please feel free to let me know your thoughts.

MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers
1...345678