The Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hours later we found ourselves in the kitchen. Somehow, food – the center island – and cooking utensils came into play. Neither of us had bothered to really register the time, engrossed as we were and Mandy had both legs raised high, holding them for dear life, as I probed her pussy with a semi-ripe banana.

My cock was smeared with chocolate, as was Mandy, for the most part, save for the areas that had been licked clean, smearing the mess even more. Mandy was close, once again and I knew it instinctively and dropped the banana. Releasing her legs she reached down and guided my cock towards her sticky, chocolate and cream smeared pussy, doing a tummy crunch to see.

I had grabbed her legs, holding them high, as I moved forward, finally pushing my cock head between her vaginal lips, when Arlene walked through the patio door and screamed out,

"Mandy you fucking little bitch...Did Barry tell you he fucked me last night!"

Arlene's sudden presence, not to mention her high pitched scream, startled me and I lurched forward, sinking my cock fully into Mandy causing her to scream. Arlene was on us in a flash and started to grapple with Mandy...My cock still buried, my hands still holding Mandy's legs high.

I couldn't stop and didn't want to, so I started a slow push and pull as the girls fought. Mandy put up a remarkable effort, considering she lied on her back and fought only with her arms and my cock was still stuffed in her pussy! In seconds, Mandy had ripped Arlene's top wide open, exposing her tits and went after them, as Arlene tried in vain to grab Mandy's chocolate smeared breasts.

The fight turned to laughter and, as I sped up my pussy probing, Mandy started to moan. With sweat running down her face, Arlene turned and grinned at me, dropping to suck in one of Mandy's nipples and watch as my hips pounded Mandy's tight little pussy.

Getting close, Mandy's hand frantically tried to pull Arlene's short skirt down, when Arlene stopped her nipple sucking and helped her. Fully nude, Arlene bent again to Mandy's tits, as Mandy sank her fingers into Arlene's vagina. I didn't need any more stimulation but when Arlene gasped and squatted in answer to Mandy's fingers, I pulled out and began a rapid cock head rubbing just inside Mandy's labia.

Mandy screamed out her coming and I spread her legs wide, slamming my cock hard and deep inside her and held it there, using short thrusts to bring her fully to climax. Arlene had grabbed both of Mandy's tits and was working them to no end when I shot my first load into Mandy.

With quivering ass and belly Mandy came hard and clutched Arlene's ass cheeks, after pulling from her pussy. Arlene moaned out her disappointment but kept her lock on Mandy's breasts until she was through.

Mandy arched her head back and let out with a final climax scream, as I pulled my still dripping, chocolate and whipped cream smeared cock from her. I lowered her legs and let them hang over the island and stepped back, as Arlene closed on me. Digging her finger nails into my ass, she sucked me in and licked me clean, trying to talk as she worked,

"Ummm...My God...This is...Yummy...Oh Man...You two have...Been so...So bad...Ummm Barry."

Mandy rolled over on the counter and I watched the sticky chocolate/cum mess run from her sweet pussy, as Arlene worked her lips and mouth up and down my cock. With a satisfied moan, Mandy raised her left leg, curling, opening her crotch and I trailed my fingers through her slit, as Arlene was finishing.

Rising, Arlene put her lips on mine and with her right hand joined my fingers in Mandy's crotch. It suddenly dawned on me what Mandy might be thinking after Arlene's initial scream; and between winces and body shudders I tried to explain, as I came down from my climax high.

"Mandy, please don't be angry...You both came into my room last night...Arlene stayed and well..."

"Angry?" She said softly, adding, "I'm not angry Barry...Not at all. I've had you all day and Arlene had you for a little while last night!"

Arlene turned slowly towards Mandy, giving her a "look", then slapped her ass hard and said,

"Bitch!"

"A well fucked bitch...I might add!" Mandy replied, giggling.

Not surprisingly, Arlene suggested using the guest house bath, being nearly as large as the master bath, and we left the kitchen to shower and refresh ourselves. It was Mandy that suggested we sleep together that night and use the guest house. Its bed was a Cal-King and gave us adequate room and we wouldn't have to worry too much if the parents returned unexpectedly.

Refreshed from the shower, we returned to the house and made a thorough sweep, making sure everything was cleaned and in order, before retiring to the guest house. The girls made sure all the toys and candles were collected, I attended to the kitchen mess and Mandy took care of the master bedroom. Arlene went through like a job site foreman and made sure we had missed nothing.

None of us thought about our cars. Had the parents, actually, returned home early they would have found things a bit peculiar. All our cars home, but we weren't - supposedly. I'm not sure if they would have searched, I'm just happy they delayed their return until Monday.

The spa was too good to pass up and I dropped my shorts, hopping in. Of course I received a ration from the "general", and her aide, when they finally walked out of the house, closing it up.

"You shit...You could have told us!" Arlene called out, as she locked up the house.

"I don't suppose you were smart enough to bring extra clothes?" Mandy added, walking up to the tub.

"Already in the guest house, sis." I replied, watching the girls loose what little clothes they had on, and then added, "Hey what are we going to do for..."

Mandy cut me off, "Pizza...I told him to come around and ring the back gate bell."

The next 45 minutes went by in a blur, laughing, talking and playing small sex games with one another. The gate bell rang and Arlene stood up quickly, telling us she'd get it.

Mandy and I watched as Arlene slipped on her thong panties and nothing else, grabbing money from her purse she sauntered down the walkway, to the patio to the gate.

"Who is it?" She called out.

"BJ's Pizza! I know I'm late...Your pizza is...Holy shit!" The delivery boy started to say, when Arlene opened the gateway and stood in front of him, tits dripping and her thong soaking wet.

"Free?" Arlene finished for him.

With shaking arms he handed Arlene the pizza and bent his body never taking his eyes from her as she closed the gate. Mandy and I roared with laughter when we heard him call out through the closing gate,

"Thank you...Thank you for the beautiful tip! My name is Fred, ask for me..."

Arlene giggled wonderfully, as she turned, held the pizza high on finger tips and cupped her right breast and jiggled it, walking back towards us.

"Now that's how you get a pizza!"

We stayed in the spa and dined. Mandy chided Arlene for her exposure scene and then together they laughed hard and long. I laughed with them but thought that no one was safe from these two - no one!

It was nearing 1AM when we finally decide to call it a night. I stayed to shut down the spa and pick up the dinner remnants, the girls going off to the guest house. When I arrived they were in bed, snuggling. I closed and locked the door and squirmed my way in between them.

***************************

Chapter 6

Waking early, and with, more than, a little effort, I managed to slide out from between my sisters. I was an hour early, but had to get ready for work. After the three S's, I walked out and found them snuggled in tight together.

Before leaving, I pulled down the sheets and kissed them both, first on the cheek and then cupping their ass cheeks, kissed them there too. I left, relocking the guest house door and walked to my car, noticing the parents had yet to come back.

Around 9AM, Mandy called me on my cell phone.

"Umm, thanks for the kisses...Hope you're having a great day!"

"Ya...From me too!" Arlene piped up in the back round.

"You guys at work? Oh...And did mom and dad come back?" I replied, smiling to myself.

"Nope, just leaving...And ya they're back. They wanted to know why we were in the guest house. Told them we felt like camping out!"

"So...Is everything okay?" I asked, cringing slightly.

"Great...No problem! Hey, we have to work late tonight...Stop by and see us." Mandy replied.

"Ya sure...What time?"

"Any time...It slows down around 9:30...Okay?" Mandy answered back. "I'll be there...You two have great day too...See ya later."

I arrived at the small boutique near the time discussed and true to Mandy's word, only a few people remained milling about. I was standing admiring the lingerie, when Mandy walked up to me.

"Nice huh?" She asked.

"Ya...No doubt...Check this one out!" I replied, lifting a bra and panty set that had caught my eye.

From somewhere near the dressing room area I heard Arlene call out.

"Oh Barry...If you're going to wish then you better wish for this."

I turned to watch Arlene walk around a rack, holding up a pair of crotch-less panties, as Mandy giggled and walked away to assist a customer.

Arlene winked in my direction then disappeared again. I chuckled to myself and resumed my wandering around. A few minutes later I found myself near the back of the store, going through another rack of female clothing, admiring the styles, checking out sizes and colors, when I heard, "Pssst...Barry...Psst...Over here."

I turned to see a hand, with index finger curling, under the door to the dressing room. I casually walked over, taking time to look around, making sure no one else had heard the voice or was paying attention. I grabbed a pair of jeans off the men's rack and walked into the dressing room to find Arlene squatting on the bench.

"Shhh...Just make out like your changing...I'd love a quickie right now...You game?" She whispered, spreading her legs, opening her skirt and exposing her flared pussy lips.

I nodded and turned to peer over the door. No one around. Arlene was already working my jeans, quickly pulling my cock out. She let my jeans drop to the floor and I stepped out of them, as she slid over on the bench, giving me room to sit.

Lifting her skirt, she stepped over my legs and squatted down, as I held my cock vertical to penetrate her glory hole. Arlene gasped and quickly put her fist in her mouth to stifle any further noise and eased down on my penis. She bottomed out in her squat and then started to rapidly do leg squats over my cock.

After a number of squats she shifted positions, sliding her feet back and out, bending her knees and fully dropping onto my throbbing member. Her hips started to rock quickly back and forth as she whispered in my ear,

"Oh god thank you...I was so fucking...Horny, when I saw you...Umm...With the panties...And I'm just about ready to...Oh Jesus...Cummmmm!"

Her hips made several final deep rocking motions, when she stopped and I felt her vagina muscles contracting on my cock. I was close but...Not enough to let go and whispered to Arlene.

"I'm not there yet...But its okay I'll be happy to save it for later." And smiled at her as her eyes glossed over and she swooned onto my shoulder. Little by little her vagina muscles relaxed and she raised her head, kissed me and pulled free from my still rock hard cock.

"Jesus Barry I've never been that fucking horny and quick to cum in my life...What gives?" She whispered to me, with a coy grin, crouching on the bench seat.

"You better get your ass out of here and let me leave...Mandy will wonder where I am and get pissed." She added, kissing my cheek.

I stood and waited for a brief period as my cock settled down to a manageable size, allowing me to stuff it into my jeans. Arlene waited patiently, smiling over my dilemma. I grabbed the clothes I brought in, bent and kissed her softly on the lips and made my exit after taking a brief look around.

Mandy was still busy, with what looked like the last customer of the night, when I returned the jeans to the rack. Her glance my way didn't seem to indicate she was any the wiser to Arlene's immediate need and that made me happy. In fact, I decided that if Mandy was willing –I would be happy to give her some special attention after we all left.

Arlene was bubbling, making her fake exit from the back store room and Mandy's face showed her curiosity. With furtive glances, Mandy handed the customer her change and closed up the register. I watched as Arlene walked up to Mandy and whispered a brief conversation in her ear, causing Mandy to shoot me a "you fucking bastard" look, shortly before she started to giggle.

I half smiled and shrugged my shoulders. I could only wait for the outcome. After the paperwork was finished, I waited as the girls set the alarm and locked the place down. We left together and walked out to Mandy's car.

I placed my hands on Mandy's door, after she got in, and asked what they were up to. Mandy ignored me for a moment then turned quickly and grabbed my shirt, pulling me down and towards her face.

"Arlene has apparently got her little "high" for tonight...It's my turn and I bought just the right toy for you to help me...Remember?" She said, drilling me eye to eye, never cracking a smile.

I hesitated briefly and then asked quietly, "The anal thing?"

"Well...Ya!" She came back.

"But what about Ar...?"

"I'm taking her back to the house...She said she was satisfied and would meet up with us later. You...Are all mine mister pleaser!" Mandy came back, finally releasing my shirt.

"The lake park...The pavilion...You know where it's at don't you?" She said cutting me off.

I nodded my head, stepped back and Mandy put the car in gear, driving away. I walked slowly back to my car, thinking about the conversation and shook my head in amazement.

"Anal huh...Never been there, but whom better than Mandy?" I thought sliding into my truck.

********************

Chapter 7

An hour later, I saw Mandy's car pull into a parking slot at the pavilion. I smiled and watched as she gathered whatever she had and started to walk my way.

"Hi bro...Anyone around?" She asked.

"Nope...It's been quiet and the few people that were here left." I responded.

"Good...I know a way to get in the back, follow me." She answered, grabbing my hand and tugging me along.

I'm sure your wondering at this point - why in the hell would she pick this place? It's an amphitheater for Christ sake! No matter. Neither of us thought about it. That is until it was too late. Later, Mandy told me that she just wanted a quiet place with no one around.

Our sexual adventure was going well, with nothing out of the ordinary happening - at the beginning. I responded to Mandy's every wish and was happily looking at her blossoming rectum, probing it with the toy she had bought. She had been a little vocal as I pushed the toy in, but then settled down and began a familiar and soft moan.

Time faded away and as I sat staring at my handy work and growing harder with each push of the toy. Mandy moaned louder and turn her head asking,

"I think I'm ready...Are you?"

(Until this point, we'd been quiet – relatively speaking!)

"Hell yes...I've been vibro'ing your ass hole for 30 minutes...I'm hard, believe me!" I responded.

"Good...Pull the vibrator out, slowly, and try pushing your cock in...If it's too much I'll let you know."

I rose to my knees, but sank the vibrator deeper, as I did so, causing Mandy to cry out, louder than she had.

"Oh my God...Keep it there for a while...Shit!" She squealed, her hips starting to spasm.

I placed my hand over the end of the vibrator, holding deep in Mandy's ass, and reached for the oil she brought. I drenched my cock and rubbed it in as I watched her rock forward and then sink back onto the dildo. Smiling, I asked her for the final time,

"Ready?"

"Ummm, God yes."

I tried to time my entry with pulling the dildo from her tight ass hole, but missed it slightly. Mandy screamed out as the dildo popped from her rectum and I tried pushing my cock head into the waiting hole.

Dropping the toy, I grabbed her as cheeks and pulled her towards me, after lining up my cock, again.

"Mandy are you sure...Your ready?" I asked, poised with my cock head pushing tightly against her rectum.

"Yes Barry - God Dammit...Push it in!" She screamed louder than before.

I made a quick push and found she was closed tight, with Mandy's reaction being to pull away quickly.

"Fuck Barry...Just push it in slowly!" She cried out.

I reached own and grabbed my cock, adding to its stiffness and aimed for her hole. Wiggling it up and down, I slowly parted her rectum and slid in, as she screamed out her pain and pleasure, louder than ever.

"Oh God...Wait...Wait, let me relax...Jesus you're way bigger then that dildo!" She cried out.

Like "pinching off a loaf", her rectal muscles clamped down and squeezed my cock head tightly. I held my position and gradually her anal muscles relaxed and she said,

"Okay...I mean I think I'm okay...Slid it in a little farther!"

Easily, very easily, I pressed my hips towards her, sinking my cock in her sweet, tight, ass. I stopped at every request and pulled back allowing her to regain her composure. Finally I held my position and said,

Mandy...You back up...Slide onto me as much as you want."

It was the absolutely right thing to do and say. Mandy took the initiative and before I knew it my cock was buried deep in her rectum, her voice elevated, screaming at me.

"Oh My God Barry...Your cock is sooo huge! It feels...Oh Jesus...It feels so fucking good!"

I relaxed and my cock reduced slightly in hardness, allowing her to slide on more and bottom my cock into her rectum. When my pelvis touched her ass I stopped her, by holding my hands against her ass cheeks and then gently pulled away, slightly.

"Oh sweet Jesus, don't pull out...Leave it there!" Mandy cried out, arching her back and pushing back onto me.

It was at this point I began to notice that Mandy's voice was somehow being amplified. My attention wandered and I began looking around wondering what was happening, as I began my slow hip thrusts. At first she was very tight, but after just a few pulls and pushes the lubrication began making a difference and I was sliding easier.

The sensation on my cock was unimaginable and felt like I was fucking the tightest pussy ever. The feeling brought my attention back to her ass and I grabbed her cheeks with both hands and started increasing my thrusts, in length and quickness.

"Jesus...You're going to push your cock into my throat!" Mandy screamed out, louder than ever. This time, her voice echoed throughout the pavilion and when it returned I was paying little heed. Seized by the sexual eroticism of fucking my sister in the ass, I locked down hard at pleasing her and myself.

My hips thrusts had went from short to extremely long, pulling out to near extraction and then pushing back in. Mandy's legs were shaking hard and she was dropping slowly, now resting on her elbows, ass raised high, eagerly accepting my cock. I was nearing my climax, when I switched up and began to slam into her ass hard.

"Barrry...Fuck! Fuck me baby...I'm going to cum...I'm going...I'm...Oh Shit!" She wailed out in a high falsetto voice, causing an equal reverberation through out the pavilion.

With a quivering ass and shaking legs she bore back onto my cock and I felt her rectal muscles tightening. Holding me, she began a series of hard climaxes, as I fought to pull out and push more. After the third quaking climax she relaxed some and I started to push and pull again, finally shooting a huge load into her ass. Her head quickly jerked up and she let out the loudest scream yet, when my first load pulsed to her. I matched Mandy's climax shakes, shooting several loads into her ass, as she dropped down farther and screamed out.

123456...8