The Twins, Revisited Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When this big ole bare boner of mine is pushed in your sweet tight little ass you'll remember now, won't you? You know, I'd never have believed my own cousin was a cock teaser. And so good at it too!"

At that, Gloria laughed and winked at me, as she bowed down and mumbled out, "Master with the shiny bare cock, you do me honor. I accept whatever pleasure my master would give me!"

We were back at home in no time. Our bantering back and forth was starting to get me hard all over again and I was glad to get out of the car and the close proximity to Gloria. I announced our arrival, as we walked in and got a reply from Mandy. She was still in the office, finishing up the ticket purchases. I poked my head in and said hi.

"Jeeze about time! And just what were you two doing, as if I don't know?" Mandy asked in an excusing tone.

"Just waiting for a woman to make up her mind and drinking a beer." I replied, giving her a wink.

"Yeah right, you mean which hole she wanted it in or what?"

"Mandy that's mean! You know I love only you and when you see her suitcase you'll understand." I replied back, looking hurt.

"Bull shitter, all I can say is that you better have a big, hot, load for me later. You may not care but I get wet just thinking about you and I've been doing a lot of it lately." Mandy whispered back and blew me a kiss.

"Got the tickets?" I asked, changing the subject. I did love Mandy, too much perhaps.

"Yup, first class all the way! They'll be at the airport waiting for us. We leave at seven tonight."

"Great. Guess Arlene is still out?" I commented and sent her back the kiss.

"Yeah she called about fifteen minutes ago. Said she'd be another hour or so. We got plenty of time. So, I don't suppose I could talk you into a little wild sex could I?"

"Mandy! You incestuous little TWAT!" I partially screamed out, as Gloria had walked behind me scaring me. Laughing Gloria looked around me, greeting Mandy.

"Hey how's it going kiddo?"

"Great -- any doubt? Oh shit I gotta get my self packed. Barry says you're bringing a ton of stuff!" Mandy answered, jumping up from the computer desk.

"Ah he just doesn't know about women yet. I got the essentials and maybe just a bit more." Gloria stated and moved past me, into the room adding, "Come on lets go girl I'll help."

After a brief hug, followed by girly squeals, they rushed past me as if I wasn't even there. I stood for a second or two and finally yelled out to them,

"Like yeah, thanks you two I'll just do some packing my self! Don't you two worry about me!" It had no effect, as I suspected.

I really failed to see the need for hurrying and the beer at Gloria's place had put me the mood for another, or at least something to relax. Nearly two hours later, Arlene found me relaxing on the patio drinking my second glass of Cabernet wine.

"Well, I see you're taking all of this pretty casual. Any chance you have a glass for me?" She asked, poking her head out the patio door.

"Hey sis, yup sure do. Grab a glass and join me."

"Where are the other two culprits?" She added before pulling back into the house.

"Left me high and dry to pack. So, I'd say up stairs I guess."

Arlene stepped out onto the patio with an empty wine glass and two large bags. She'd shed all her clothes except for panties and a bra. I smiled at her and held up the wine bottle, readying my self for the pour.

"Christ it was nuts out there! It feels good to get out of those clothes and a bath -- oh God do I want a bath and relax! Pour the wine sweet brother and let me show what I got." Arlene said as she plopped down into a chair.

Even looking exhausted she managed to present a very sexy presence, of course being in her underwear helped considerable. I poured her wine and sat back ready to hear the story. She took a long slow sip, sighed and set the glass down.

"You're damn lucky I think you're worth the effort bud, I can tell you that. Wow! Hey check this stuff out, I went a little crazy." She offered with some renewed energy and dumped the bag contents out on the table.

Apparently, Arlene had spent some time at our favorite sex shop. Nearly everything from the first bag was sex toys, oils, lubes and scanty men's underwear. Underwear? I use the term rather loosely, as the first thing I picked up had no back and what served for a cup was little more than a stretchy pocket affair.

"It called a ball and banana holder!" Arlene commented after seeing my look and then laughed. "You'll love it, especially when you're hard!"

"Barry, lets dress up for the trip, whadda you say? I don't want to go looking like my age and I was thinking a little sophistication would be nice for a change." She added with total sincerity.

"Yeah sure, okay by me, I got a nice jacket and pants combo I can wear. You know the one. What about the other two? I mean I imagine Gloria will be okay with it but, Mandy might be tough to convince." I answered her, sipping on my wine.

"Got it covered, not to worry. Little more wine please." Arlene stated flatly and grinned at me.

I smiled back and poured her wine. Arlene spent another twenty minutes telling me about the mall crowd and rude people before she decided to head up for the bath she'd talked about.

I remained quiet, giving her the required head nod and occasional exclamation to something she said. My eyes, during her tale, spent the time roving over her nearly nude body. She didn't seem to notice, or perhaps mind would be the better choice, and went on talking. When she announced she was off for the bath I had to ask, I was getting horny again.

"Don't suppose you'd like some company?"

"Ah Barry, that's sweet but I said relax. Remember?" She answered back giving me a coy look and patted my leg, before standing up. "I love it when you check me out, you know that? I can feel your eyes undressing me, it's wonderful. Thanks for the offer but I think you'll have all you want later!" and with that Arlene turned, wiggled her cute butt at me and walked off.

'Shit Barry, guess you'd better get packing then.' I thought and sighed heavily. "Damn Glory anyway", I cursed and stood to join the troops.

~

I won't bore you with the flight details. It was nondescript for the most part. Gloria and Arlene did talk Mandy into dressing up for the occasion, which amazed me some. The trio looked fabulous -- elegant almost, without an over statement from any of them. I tend to think Gloria had the most to do with that.

Anyway we arrived in Vegas without incident. I was certainly elated to be there and the girls seemed equally as "up" as I was. There was that anticipation thing going on and the sense of purpose that drove us here in the first place.

A smile broke out on my face as the trio of beauties escorted me through the airport concourse. The word "hi-roller" entered my mind, as people turned with open mouths to stare at us. "Mr. Popolopolus" that was me, the youthful character from the movie, Vegas Vacation.

I tipped the luggage handler and we all exited the airport to wait for the shuttle limo. While I assured the luggage picked up was ours, Arlene had called the limo service and our wait was quite short. None of us were exactly strangers to the nicer things of life but, the limo did take our breath away, as we slid in. The driver announced there was a well appointed bar, just before closing the doors never once questioning age.

I nodded at the bar, as I looked at the girls and received a majority agreement. Opening the Champaign, I poured the glasses and passed them out, as the limo pulled away from the airport smoothly and quietly.

"To our adventure ladies." I toasted, holding up my glass. Following three gentle clinks, the girls all giggle lightly and we drank our toast celebrating.

I grinned broadly at my lovely trio, as the words of Sherlock came to mind again, "The games a foot!" and then immediately thought of another old saying.

"Hey, do any of you know the saying Puttin' on the Ritz?" I asked.

"Put what on a cracker?" was Mandy's first comment, causing us all to laugh.

"Yeah, yeah I've heard that saying. I just can't remember where." Arlene offered up, after her laughter died down.

"God you two, I swear! Come on you know, like the song? It's like a saying for dressing up, going in style!" Gloria replied, raising her eyebrow and giving me a wink.

"Exactly! I feel exactly like that and want to carry it out as long as we can!" I replied, agreeing with Gloria.

"Huh?" Arlene and Mandy said together with their best valley girl, clueless, look.

Arlene laughed even harder this time and I simply responded, "Never mind girls, just keep up the high fashion act for as long as Gloria and I ask you. Okay?"

Apparently, that comment got through to them and they both nodded eagerly. Arlene said nothing. She couldn't, she was still laughing and desperately trying not to slop her Champagne.

At the Rio, we waited for the driver. I slid out first and tipped him, then turned to offer an arm to each of the women. Gloria took the lead and kissed me tenderly on the cheek as she emerged. Arlene and Mandy followed suit and I could have sworn I saw a bit of envy on the drivers face.

I'm sure it was just my imagination, knowing the driver must have seen just about everything here in good ole "What happens here -- stays here" Vegas!

We entered the hotel, arm and arm, heading for the front desk, as a hotel bell hop retrieved our luggage.

We made the lobby desk and the girls released me. I walked up and confidently spoke to the desk attendant, "Hoffsteadt party, I believe you have our reservation."

"Hoffsteadt? Let's see...Yes, here it is." The lovely woman at the desk replied and set her fingers to work on the computer keyboard. "Here for the poker tournament?" She added, as she worked.

"No, just a little get away with a few friends." I replied.

"I see we have you in the Masquerade Suite, a very nice choice! I was going to ask if you wanted to up-grade but, there's no need for that. Would you please fill this out? I'll set up your keys, would you like..." and she paused, looking over my shoulder and then finished, "Four?" handing me the registration form.

Her brief look over my shoulder told me the girls were being noticed, as they stood behind me looking like high end models. I told her four would be fine and smiled at her, getting a brief blush in return before she quickly began to punch in the code to make up room keys.

I returned the registration and took the keys from the attendant. She wished us a pleasant stay and good luck, should we choose to gamble. "The bell hop will take you to your room." She added and quickly gave the bell hop a nod. We were off, not knowing what to expect after the comment about the room.

I took Mandy's arm and Arlene grabbed Gloria's, as we turned to trail after the bell-hop. Thus far the girls had managed to keep their air of sophistication quite well. I recall thinking it couldn't last much longer, as we approached the elevators. It was a tight squeeze. The girls sandwiched me. Arlene and Gloria were behind me, rubbing and groping my ass and Mandy stood directly in front of me.

Mandy kept her eyes on the young bell hop, toying with him as she gently moved her hips in a small tight circle against my crotch. Their moves didn't go unnoticed and by the time we made our floor the bell hop was visibly shaken. Small beads of perspiration were forming on his temples and he had some difficulty announcing our arrival. He gave us a wane, little, smile and moved the luggage cart out of the elevator.

"This way please. My name Juan, anything you need -- anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask for me." He said, as he moved down the corridor towards our room.

Juan stopped in front of the room. With showmanship flair, he opened the door and stepped aside, sweeping his arm out presenting the opulence waiting inside.

"Your suite. I trust you'll like it." He commented and waited as we slowly walked in.

Sophistication is not all that easy. As I said before, Gloria's parents were pretty well off but, even she was taken back by what we saw. Trying to keep my jaw from dropping, I stepped aside and allowed the women to enter before me, manners being what they are.

The girls stopped in the middle of the great room, their backs together and did a slow circular three hundred and sixty degree turn, wide eyed and opened mouthed. Not exactly what I'd call sophisticated. The room was over whelming. It was huge, plush and appointed with every amenity one could think of, at least from my first look.

Once I was in, the bell hop quickly ushered in our luggage and headed for the master bedroom. Announcing, "And this is your master bedroom."

He opened the doors to a sexual wonderland. The girls rushed to follow him and stopped cold in their tracks when they saw the huge bed.

Juan went about his business, opening the curtains. The night time view was amazing and elicited a trio of "Oooo's" from the ladies, as Juan explained the room had a 180 degree view of the city. I swallowed hard, trying desperately not to "Oooo" my self and nodded at him. Satisfied we were suitably impressed, he moved off towards the bath.

"Your bath has every amenity, including a spa tub and walk-in shower." He proudly explained and opened the large door. He moved off, allowing the girls to enter and look things over, explaining he would set our luggage up. Busying himself with the last of his duties, he made his final pitch about the rest of the suite.

"Of course you have fully stocked bar. Room service is available at any hour of the day or night and if you have...Shall I "special needs" there is nothing we can't supply. Again, my name is Juan and please don't hesitate to call on me."

With that he righted himself and moved towards me extending his hand. It wasn't for handshake. I gave Juan a generous fifty dollar tip and smiled at him. He returned the smile and I escorted him to the main door.

"Mucho gracias senior. Please have a pleasant stay." He commented and gave me a slight bow, before reaching out to close the door, as he back from the room.

When I felt certain Juan was far enough from the doors I turned and let out war whoop! My second out burst was for Mandy.

"MANDY!"

My sweet, over sexed, sister came bouncing into the great room with a huge grin on her face. "Can you believe this?" She said before I could say anything.

"Went a little over board didn't we? How much is this thing costing?" I asked trying to sound stern and failing miserably. Guess my grin gave me away.

"Now Barry don't you worry. It's free! You wouldn't come down here and expect your lovely harem to stay in a dump would you?" She replied, giving me a sexy coy look.

"Free? Don't jerk my chain Mandy -- how much?"

"Free I told you, well for us anyway. Our degenerate parents are picking up the tab, remember?" She replied, as Gloria and Arlene walked back into the room. Mandy started to giggle and it was infectious. Gloria and Arlene joined in and, finally, they had me going. With a rush of open arms and jiggling boobs they attached me, knocking me over the backside of the opulent couch and onto the floor.

The attack persisted for a while. It was a whirlwind of rib ticking, finger pokes, laughter and groping. Sophistication was thrown to the wind. It was time for fun and release! We were all breathless by the time it ended. My face was covered in lipstick. My cock was rigid, standing hard against my slacks and the girls looked disheveled, with smeared make-up and clothing partially undone.

Gloria sat up first, her left breast jiggling free from her dress and asked, "Hey let's check out the bar! Champagne anyone?"

"Oh God, that's sounds great! Champagne, hot tub and maybe dear sweet Barry gets lucky!" Arlene added.

"Hey, I get him first you guys!" Mandy piped up, as she eased up from the floor, giving Arlene and Gloria a pout.

The pout thing didn't work too well. Either she didn't realize it, or didn't care but, Mandy was standing over us with both of her large beautiful tits hanging out of her dress top. It was a little comical, as they had been pulled from her dress during the rough housing and were now captured by the dress top, making them look even larger.

"Jesus Mandy, have your tits gotten bigger?" Arlene quipped and started to giggle.

"Huh? What?" Mandy replied, clueless.

"Yeah sis, wow, that's an awesome rack you have there! I think my dick would look great between them. It's okay with me if your first, I'm fucking horny as hell!" I stated, before joining Arlene's laughter.

At the bar, Gloria had wiggled from her dress and now stood naked except for the bright red thong she wore. A loud pop came from her direction, followed by a squeal, when the champagne shot from the bottle, in a mini-geyser sort of way.

"Whoa now, don't be so hasty you guys. I say we check out this place first. Gotta find the parents right? Barry can inspire us later with that beautiful cock of his." Gloria offered up, as she poured out the champagne and then couldn't resist adding "Besides he has a surprise for you two and I created it!"

Her comment got our attention and the last part in particular for Arlene and Mandy. I had to agree with Gloria and did so, all but reluctantly. I wasn't lying, I was horny. Mandy slithered from her dress and stood naked except for hi heels she wore and placed one hand on her hip, eyeballing me.

"Surprise huh? Now just what might that be Barry Poo?" She questioned in a very sensuous manner.

Arlene joined in and cupped the tell-tale bulge in my slacks. "Well it ain't his dick, feels the same size to me. So what is it Barry? I hear you and Gloria were gone for quite awhile."

Mandy turned to saunter over to Gloria and get a glass of champagne. She whined in protest of exploring the hotel, pleading with Gloria that it could wait. When she had turned her back, Arlene gave me a "what's up" look, raising her eye brow and then before I could stop her she slipped her hand into my slacks.

A startled look came over her face as her fingers explored my shaven cock and balls. As she was about to cry out the surprise, I slapped my hand over her mouth and shook my head, telling her to be quiet. When she nodded in compliance I removed my hand to find a wide grin on her face.

Slowly she withdrew her hand and patted my stiff cock, giving me a wink. I looked in Gloria's direction in time to see her hand Mandy a two glasses and comment "Come on Mandy, it's why we're here. I want to romp too but, we have plenty of time and finding the parents is important. We still got to decide how we're going to surprise them -- right?"

"God I guess so but..."

"But nothing girl, get over there and give Barry his glass." Gloria interrupted and patted her ass, sending her on her way. With another pout, accented this time with a sigh, Mandy glided across the thick carpet towards Arlene and me.

Arlene turned and asked me to unzip her dress and then stood to shed the garment, joining the others in nudity. Stopping at my side and bending over slowly, Mandy gently rocked her breasts side to side and coyly handed over the glass.

"Barry are you really sure you wouldn't rather play with these first? I mean we can always go look later. You said you were horny." She asked, as I took the glass.

Before I could answer there was loud smacking sound, created with a well place palm on Mandy's bare ass. "Yeeooow!" Mandy screamed out to the laughter of Arlene, Gloria and my self.

"Here Arlene, and Mandy stop your fucking begging, we have work to do!" Gloria announced after picking up the glass she'd set on the lamp table to smack Mandy's butt.

Gloria seated herself on the luxurious couch, patting the cushion and told Arlene and Mandy to join her. "Barry is the only one not naked, so I think we should watch as he unveils, you girls up for that?"