The Twins, Revisited Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Embarrassed and surprised that Gloria wanted to present her handy work in this manner, I eased up from the floor. Mandy briefly rubbed the growing red spot on her ass and joined Gloria, not saying a word. Arlene excitedly joined them, knowing what she already did but, kept her silence.

"To us and the adventure." I offered in a toast and tipped my glass to take a drink.

"To us." The trio repeated, as I set my glass down and started to disrobe.

All eyes were on me as I started a slow strip tease, first kicking off my shoes and removing my shirt. I turned my back to undo my slacks and Mandy popped a question.

"Oh my God, you got a tattoo, right Barry?" Arlene giggled and Gloria commented, "Not even close girlfriend."

"Well then what's the big surp..." Mandy started to ask, as I turned around, and dropped her glass in shocked surprise.

"Ta-da!" I exclaimed, letting my slacks drop, displaying my rock hard bare cock and balls. Gloria burst out with a wolf whistle. Arlene and Mandy sat speechless.

"Like my creation girls? Jesus I came all by my self doing that! Didn't I Barry?" Gloria commented excitedly, as the twins finally came out of their shocked state.

"I knew you shaved but, my God Barry it's beautiful! I never knew it wa..." Arlene mumbled out slowly and Mandy cut her off.

With trembling fingers, Mandy reached out to touch my bare rod and finished Arlene's sentence, "Was so big and your balls too Barry!"

Gloria smiled up at me, as Arlene joined Mandy, sliding off to the edge of the couch she raised her hand and together with Mandy they rubbed, squeezed and played with my bare genitals.

When Gloria told the girls they wouldn't believe what it looked like sliding into their pussies both girls turned in silence to look at her. "We didn't have sex, honest girls! Gloria just wanted to know what it looked like." I interjected, not knowing if the twins were about to attack her.

Even Gloria was unsure and moved back on the sofa, giving me an uncertain look. With feline precision, the twins attacked Gloria, hugging and kissing her and the three laughed and wrestled on the couch. Of course the remaining champagne went everywhere. When the melee finally ended, Mandy had Gloria's thong in her hand, twirling it above her head.

"So, you had to try it on huh? Well, that's not hardly fair now, is it?" She chided Gloria, as Arlene tried to extricate herself from beneath Gloria.

"Yeah Glory, not fair at all and have you told him yet?" Arlene added in, dropping off the sofa and laughing.

"Told me what?" I asked, starting to get worried.

"Oh just that you're going to have to keep shaved or go nuts as the hair starts to grow back -- no biggie." Gloria said, filling me in.

The three women stared at my blank look and started to giggle. Mandy slid off the sofa and on her knees, wiggled over towards me to cup my penis in her palm. Tenderly she placed my hard shaft against her face cheek and looked at Gloria.

"He'll get it in a couple of days. God this is great Glory and we can take turns keeping him bare and beautiful!"

"That's what I'm talking about!" Gloria responded, giving me a wink.

My response was a half grin. The thought of being personally pampered by the ladies appealed to me but, I was still feeling clueless about what they'd said. Mandy released my penis, giving it a wet little kiss before doing so.

"Okay, the surprise has been revealed and we need to dress. Time to recon this place and find our degenerate parents!" Gloria announced, still playing the general.

Arlene and Mandy jumped up and scampered off towards the master bedroom. I offered Gloria a hand off the couch, as I stepped from my slacks and asked, "I don't get it. How can those fine pubic hairs give me fits?"

"Oh Barry you are clueless at times aren't you?" Gloria replied and gave me a full body hug before adding, "Stubble Barry, stubble. Get the drift? When the stubble starts growing out you'll find out!"

"Ah -- that." I mumbled, as Gloria took me by the hand dragging me off to the bedroom.

Well, the game was about to begin. Forty minutes later the four of us were redressed. My ladies still looked elegant and, thankfully, not one of them looked their age. I was really loving the high-roller feeling and stood admiring the ladies, as Arlene poured us one last glass of champagne before we left our suite.

"Glory, what's the game plan?" I asked.

"What? Why ask me? I mean come on you guys I'm not making all the decisions here." She replied back, eyeballing the three of us.

"Sorry, you're right, that's not fair. Okay, here's what I think." I answered back, as Arlene and Mandy placed their elbows on the bar and cupped their chins waiting.

I outlined a quick plan that would send us all in different directions. I warned the twins not to try gambling, reminding them that they were underage, and to stick to the business at hand. I explained the mission was to simply locate the parents. Once we'd accomplished that we would meet to discuss the next phase. There was some dissent from the twins but, they finally agreed.

Holding out my hand, palm down, it was quickly joined by the soft, tender, hands of the trio. "Let's get em girls!" I commented slightly raising and then quickly dropping my hand. Our pack solidified, we finished the last of our glasses.

I made a quick search in the hotel guide and announced we would all meet up at All American Bar & Grille to discuss what we'd discovered, in an hour. I knew we'd be hungry by then and giving either of the twins too much time wouldn't be good!

"Okay, are we set then?" I asked taking a slow look at each of the beautiful women. I received smiles and nods from them all. We were off on the next phase of our adventure. As I closed the room door, making sure it locked I heard Mandy softly call out,

"Oh Peter -- Mona where are you? You hooo, ah don't be coy. Roy -- Megan, what about you two? You guys out there somewhere?" cracking Gloria and Arlene up, as she bent over pretending to look behind ashtray stands and plants.

"Alright Blondie, get moving and remember -- one hour! Don't do anything stupid either." I commented catching up to the trio, before they reached the elevators.

Mandy righted herself and turned, giving me a quick, boob bouncing salute. "Ay -- Ay Captain!"

I put my hand to my face and groaned thinking, 'Christ this is going to be trouble.'