All Comments on 'The Two-Headed Monster'

by Seanathon

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 9 years ago
You've made for a Happy Hallowe'en!!

Great little tale....delightful progression and FAB climax and denouement!! Don't stop with the contest...keep on writing!!

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 9 years ago
Remarkable

Just a note to let you know how much I liked your story. So much character. So accurate to girls that age and so very sexy. Really good from start to finish and a wonderful pleasure to read. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us!

Francis_Toliver

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wicking good.

I am dieing to hear more about these two and good luck with the contest!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 9 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story .It was a nice sweet story well worth the time it took to read it . Hope you do good in the contest .I am going to add this to my favorites list .Again Great Story ..

grimsbanegrimsbaneover 9 years ago
Phenominal work

Very rich characters. Highly relatable. This story had quite the trick and the perfect amount of treat. Great submission to the contest. A winner in my book. Like a previous comment, I truly look forward to hearing more from these 2 sometime in the near future. Congratulations and keep up the memorable work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The BEST!

I thought that was an excellently written story. With the humor and that natural style to it. I have never commented on this sight. So, just wanted to wish you good luck in the context.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Funtastic!!!

Loved it. Very original and beautifully written. 5 stars all day long!

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Very Hot

Reminds me of another two-in-a-costume story, a dragon, I think, but that was just a girlfriend. Sister makes it a lot hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Greate Job

Loved the whole story

ChrispeChrispeover 9 years ago
Brilliant

A very well written and loving story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful...

Very well done, laughed a lot...thanks

JTDavis7776JTDavis7776over 9 years ago
very nice

Very good story I laugh a lot and while written

yellowhair69yellowhair69over 9 years ago
Great story

This is the best story I have read in a long long time. It's funny with well defined characters. It's five stars from me.

millenium_mannmillenium_mannover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Zane wasn't the only one unable to get rid of a hard on during that story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

See it all worked out in the end, though they did have their ups and downs

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

missed the horse costume

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
a very good story

Kinky and yet sweet and loving.

Well done.

I'd like to see them to become a couple and for her to come out of her shell to be her brother's lover.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Fan-fucking-tastick! Loved the sister conchering a bad situation. Loved the covert situation. Loved Bro./Sis. sex connection

Just so very whitty and wonderfull outcome.

Just very, very good

trikietrikieover 9 years ago
great story

loved how Aria wasn't fazed by Zanes hard on! she must have wanted him for some time! since early adolescence I think! similar to a story called "costume sex" but better it might become a classic in time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hopefully there's more to come with this story. I can see where there could be a continuation of it. Thanks for a great beginning. Good luck in the contest.

dadarknightdadarknightover 9 years ago
Wonderful Characters

First, I do want to pretty much second everything [positive] commented on about the sex and the scenario. Really hot and really sexy.

But I also want to say I loved the characters - Zane's earnest ham handed-ness and Aria's wit, quick thinking, and ability throw down the curses and insults at the drop of a hat made them incredibly fun together and actually made the sex even better when it happened.

5 stars and a hopeful request for an eventual follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
that was great!

Super story. Awesome job on building their relationship. One of the best stories on here. This story was a lot more than sex that's what made it so good. I hope this is the winner. Five stars for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

I got a great big hard cock from reading this gem! Erotic and sexy as hell! Please have Aria give his Big Jake a sensual handjob in part 2!

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
An awesome story!

This is one for recognition...very well done!

larry74403larry74403over 9 years ago
Fantastic.

This has got to be the winner.

davi3hodavi3hoover 9 years ago
*****

Great story! Enjoyed how the story and the characters evolved and flowed..... Dentally need to continue the story as well. Waiting chapter 2.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
True winner

Personally I think the other contestants are going to be hard pressed to top this really great story. Both the plot and the character development were right on right down the way girls tend to insecure about their bodies.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
nicely done

it was a tad confusing at first trying to figure out why she had become reclusive. and it was difficult for me to picture how they were harnessed together with her head off to one side, her head and body had to be diagonally in front of his, his head and body behind hers, yet still aligned at the critical points. but you slowly built up to a monster of a climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved this story!

One of the best I've ever read on Lit! I hope we'll hear more about Zane and Aria!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fabulous submission

That was such a great story. Dialogues and characters were so perfectly constructed. I enjoy the slow pace and reluctance to give in, that only made it bettet when they abandon themselves to the pleasure. Good luck in the contest. Hope to hear about how they will struggle with the day after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
* * * *

In Part 2, Zane needs to fuck Aria's pungent, stinky asshole for a Thanksgiving treat!

studfarm57studfarm57over 9 years ago
Great--especially the dialogue

I loved hearing them bantering back & forth while I imagined them as 2 heads of the same beast. Very well done, and funny! Good story well told with creative sexual situations. Please win this contest and write more stories...

henrycarterhenrycarterover 9 years ago
Brotherly Strength

Very well defined characters. Nice slow build up, sisters don't like their brothers very much, but Aria fell in love with her brother because of his strength of character. GOOD luck on the contest!

More about these two lovers please.

HC

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

The ending was very clever! I enjoyed this very much!!! PLEASE CONTINUE I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS IN STORE FOR ZANE AND ARIA!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy shit!!!

That was awesome! It wasn't just a porno, it actually had well written charecters and dialogue, not to mention it was totally sexy! You should consider writing erotic books. :)

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Excellent!

This is kind of different from the usual brother-sister incest scenario. Cleverly written. Aria sure had a dirty mouth for a 17-year old, it that trait added to her character. Add to their story of how they now have to sneak around to fuck.

5 *'s on the erection scale.

CompletedLeafieCompletedLeafieover 9 years ago
Would pay for a follow up

Please for the love of everything good, please continue this story. Even if you made it into a book, i would pay to read it in a heartbeat. Please announce it i am going to make an account just to follow you PLEASE!!! It's not even about the sex either, even though it's an erotic bonus, but the characters and how real it felt to read it, the way you wrote it, made me hooked from page 1, not skipping a single sentence. Only ONE other story has done that for me, and it broke my heart in pieces on the ending. The thing is, when you're good with writing, you gain trust from the reader, more than you can imagine, and the particular story that I read, the writer in my opinion misused his trust.

WordcraftWordcraftover 9 years ago
BRAVO!

This unique story could segue into a great multi chapter long term brother/sister relationship. So many of the incest stories begin with predictable scenarios that this one avoided. Great writing and plot, please consider continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4/5. Decent, but not the best.

Character development is what authors seem to be forgetting. Zane's character was generic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5stars!

LOL! Aria reminds me of my own girlfriend, she got a mouth that would put sailors to shame. Karin is 5'2" and feisty, I had to bail her ass off several times in middle and high schools! Guess thats why I married her and have 3kids. Nice story, very realistic, funny and a perfect halloween entry. Please do continue Aria and Zane's adventure, its very promising. Write more stories. -Keith

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful!

I really liked this story. I'll be watching for more good tales from you.

BoiPussyBoiPussyover 9 years ago
Stunning!

I loved it, great work.

SeanathonSeanathonover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to all the readers who took the time to vote and/or comment on this story. I'm glad that you enjoyed the tale of Zane and Aria and the two-headed monster that they became.

I don't have any plans at this time to write a second chapter (all of my short stories are designed to be standalone submissions) but who knows? Maybe Zane will need his sister's help at the nationals. I'm sure Aria will be happy to lend a hand or two.

~ Seanathon

guyk1963guyk1963over 9 years ago
Great...

Such a well written story, truly creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another story?

Great story! Are you planning on continuing this one? If not would you consider doing a similar story? Preferably another two person costume story. Thanks and keep up the good work.

AtheneNoctuaAtheneNoctuaover 9 years ago
Appreciation

Creative, smart, funny, sexy. Great work! 5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolute best!

I loved it! Of the different costume stories Ive read, this is without a doubt the absolute best!! I was rock freaking hard and wanting more by the end of the story! :). I know this was a contest one-shot, but PLEASE do some follow-up chapters!! ;)

M@

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
Wow, considering you're working within pretty narrow confines...

that being having a pair of siblings within a single costume and engaging in sex, you've created a completely different story to the other story I've read in those confines.

Interesting feeling of innocence while at the same time clearly neither being a virgin...

I would definitely like to read more from this pair...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Written!

Great example of show don't tell. I had to stop and laugh several times.

Well done!

malloystermalloysterover 9 years ago
Loved it

I thought your character development was superb. And the timing that you used to release various information about your characters was also very good. As somebody who has considered writing for Literotica, I found this to be a great subject for learning the art of characterization.

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedover 9 years ago
4 Stars!

I enjoyed the whole story development and characters! I would love it if you were to write a second part. There was no mention of birth control. On the pill or possible pregnancy? I love the creampie. More, more, more, more, more soon!!!!!!

biblio212biblio212over 9 years ago
There must be more.

Seriously, there has to be more to this. Hell, I'd write it if you want me to. I just want a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent characters

I loved the story. The characters seemed alive. Aria was absolutely hilarious what a legend.

MeSoHard4UMeSoHard4Uover 9 years ago
Great story, if a bit short.

I like the premise of the story, and how well it was written. I'd love to see it extended and find more details about the characters and what happens next. Please write a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All Time Fave

This is likely my all time favorite story on this site, if a bit short. At the end, there really wasn't a conclusion and I'm REALLY hoping you'll continue the adventures of Aria and Zane! Thanks

FicfiFicfiover 9 years ago
Kudos!

Personally, I didn't find it too short at all and there was a nice little arch with Aria's character. The taboo aspect is hot, but the sex on stage, in public, with no one knowing really pushed my buttons. I've been away from Literotica for a while, but if this is any indication, the writing has definitely gotten better! I'll be checking out more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

How many times have I bumped across this delicious story, only to feel the burning need to reread it? Tiny sister, BiG brother,perfect timing! Soo good!

XOCANXOCANover 9 years ago
I need more!

This Story it's amazing, but I really would like to know what happend after that night! please write a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SO CREATIVE!!!

the idea of being Bound to A large man in a bulky costume was an amazing idea! It allowed so many options on what could happen. Please please PLEASE make a sequel to this or another story with a situation like this one. Amazing story from an amazing author.

50580964555058096455about 9 years ago

I just want to say great story, I especially enjoyed the part where they were at the dance. Sorry but the started to picture them in that costume and what they were doing I start to laugh and but the time they got on stage my sides were hurting and tears rolling down my cheeks. But I did love the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very well writen!

I really enjoyed this story. It was super sexy and most of all I enjoyed the character development. At first I was a bit lost as to what was wrong with the sister, but I had a feeling you would get around to explaining it. I have no complaints about this story and am going to now have to check out anything else you have written. If they are done like this one I am sure I will enjoy them just as much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

You are a great writer, and this was a very very well done work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
treat

I quite enjoyed the story. One of the things I actually liked was that they didn't bitch and moan about it being "wrong" or anything like that, so it came across as sweet and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

Very original. Thanks much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the best

a really great story LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The only problem I have is that a non-gymnast would not understand the harness.

roveroneroveroneover 8 years ago
Great one! Hot!

very likable fun characters, including mom!

5 stars,+ fave

going to have to check out all your other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot costume

I really enjoyed the characters. The story was entertaining. I truly enjoyed it. I'll be sure to check out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was a great read and so was part 2 that seems to have vanished sadly

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I was wondering though, why part two was pulled? It was very good as well.

TnucGnikcufTnucGnikcufover 8 years ago
Awesome Story

Great read. Keep it up. And you should really put part 2 back up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
chapter two?

I liked chapter one better, but what was wrong with chapter two? There wasn't any underage stuff in it or anything... Did literotica just decide to yank it for some reason?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story was excellent. I read Part 2 and like everyone else I am wondering where it went. I hope Aria and Zane's story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gah!

Where is part 2!?

1lobo11lobo1over 8 years ago
More Please

This needs to continue. That wasn't an ending in any sense of the word !

AcerxboxAcerxboxover 8 years ago
Love the story

Don't understand why part 2 was taken down but I hope you continue this series... please respond

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

please put the second part of the story up again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please bring back pt2

please!

DragonLord294DragonLord294almost 8 years ago
PART 2!!!

Dude, please put part 2 back up. It completed the story so well. We miss it!!

ScandiloveScandiloveover 7 years ago
Overall a great story

I really enjoyed this story. I found it humorous and hot and I liked the characterisation of the siblings, it was pretty believable. At times I struggled with visualisation of the harness and the position of their bodies but your descriptions largely helped me overcome this.

I have to say that you lost me ever so slightly when they return from outside and continue with their liaison. I guess I felt that you'd done a great a job in leading us into the moment outside and it was clear that their desire was leading them both on. But the break in tension coming as it did...I don't know how realistic it was to have them resume their activities - nothing in their characterisation really suggested that would be the case. However, notwithstanding that, I feel like you did a good job in rebuilding the heat and the fucking on stage was a great twist, I really enjoyed that.

I've seen people referencing a 2nd part to the story? I'd love to read that. I do feel some investment in the characters and I'd like to see how their relationship continues. Does the sexual relationship continue? Does mom become aware?

All in all, great job. Thank you.

AcerxboxAcerxboxover 7 years ago
Uh part2? Missisng?

Hello I remember there was a part 2 of this story? Why was it removed? Are you continuing the storyline or will you let some else take the reigns? I know I for wouldn't mind seeing more of what you've got for Aria, but if you're not UP to the task you should allow someone else continue this story. It really is a great piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
part II

Only just found this story really liked the setup and Aria character, I see from other comments there was a part II or follow on, would really like the chance to see where you take this how there relationship develops. any chance you could re-post or let us know where to find it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!

Great story. Reminds me of another shared costume story, Tricked Then Treated by Jackking

SquidkibbleSquidkibbleabout 7 years ago
Do what you want to do

If you want to make a series with this go ahead. This can stand alone very well and the sequel you gave shpws you are developed enough character in these characters to make a ongoing series. However, I will relent and allow you to make the final deicision.

honybipolahonybipolaabout 7 years ago
part two is hot too

Hope we could read part two once more & we'd ceratinly be happier

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 7 years ago
Two for ONE

Great twists and so well written - there is another, Right? Is HOT!

Newbie13Newbie13over 6 years ago
Great great great 👍🏽

This story was amazing. Very entertaining and well developed. I read all the comments and a lot of people also said that there was a part 2. Would love to see that as well, but if not, this story is still really good as a stand alone. Great job.

logomark890logomark890about 6 years ago
wonderful imagination

hats-off for the premise of this story. it is so hot. you are a wonderful story teller. definitely my favorite story.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 6 years ago
Kudos and Thank You

Congratulations on writing a complete and completely enjoyable story. I found it to hold its own as a stand alone tale with no sequel needed. Both Zach and Aria were the better for their shared experience at the dance. Zach learned that he could say no when he thought he was going to be used. And Aria made a leap toward self acceptance. No longer as angry and resentful over her plight, she was able to think of and volunteer her time and talent for the less fortunate. Finally, I think it was sheer genius the way you had the kids in the least sexy costume fucking on stage to the cheers of scores of oblivious celebrants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perposterous!

Cute but preposterous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really good!

I liked it! Although I would like a continuation of the relationship between Zane and Aria... Her with an ex-gymnast body and him with that much strength and control really holds some possibilities. Yeah this would probability never happen without someone noticing but it was fun to read. I really thought that the picture at the end was going to have her making a crazy looking face and her mom question it!

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 6 years ago

I just stumbled across "The Two Headed Monster" while searching for lesbian kink, a natural since I'm a queer-domme, & just fast read the first paragraph. You hooked me. Then you surprised the fuck out of me. Your characters eere really well developed. Zane & Aria were really perfect & Aria's struggle with a disabling physical injury that forced her to struggle with mobility & appearance were just amazingly well crafted. The ow build from animosity & self deprication to each of them having a breakthrough was wonderful, as was the incredible sex. You write really well. Really, really well.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
please

continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 years later and I still love this story!

I have been coming back and reading this story on a regular basis for 5 years... it STILL make me cum. Love it. Love the build up. Love the descriptors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG that was great! I even cried happy tears when she told mom about volunteering. Loved it!!!🥰🥰🥰 Thanks!

peteh57peteh57over 2 years ago

Wonderful wonderful. I’m so impressed. Definitely a new favourite story for me. Thank you so much. It’s a high benchmark you’ve set.

RocknRubbish95RocknRubbish95over 2 years ago

What a great story! It would be so great if you continue it!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - great story and well written - please write more like this one.

eroenthusiasteroenthusiastover 2 years ago

This was really good. Great job! 😁

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous