Thesandman: Dream Walker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

So it was, when I first encountered Shelly, that this was amongst the darkest deepest colorations of violet purple that I'd ever seen. She was just lighting a single candle, which had been placed in the middle of an intimately set dinner table. By the furnishings, which decorated, the room, I immediately knew this was a cabin. There was a chill in the air near the window caused by an obvious draft, snow was blowing outside though it wasn't a blizzard blowing outside by any means, just a constant light snowfall. Even this was interesting to me, because in my time, when I awoke it was a hundred plus degrees in the middle of August. So thus I learned, time as well as seasons didn't matter here either.

A nice warm fire had been set in the hearth along one wall, which nearly filled it. Open as it was, meant for cooking as well as for warmth, it was an older styled cabin, and had obviously been around for years. Or perhaps, in Shelly's mind it had been anyway, there was really know way of knowing for sure.

I stood quietly in a small alcove just a short distance away from where I'd been when I first stuck my head inside her dream. Again, just an abstract thought perhaps at first, certainly nothing to dwell on or think about too seriously. I was able to easily slip over out of sight, out of mind as it were, and await the arrival of the man I expected to walk inside the cabin at any moment.

Whatever it was that was brewing here was anticipated as something hopefully special and very sensual indeed. I got a strong sense of expectancy, a little bit if nervousness and trepidation, and a lot of lust-filled hope that seemed to permeate my senses. This might be one of the few that I would merely watch as opposed to taking over and joining in. Quite often that's all I really did. Only rarely did I actively participate, unless I saw or felt something that seemed uniquely different or somehow abstract to me. In those cases, I did enjoy a more personal involvement, especially if I could learn or experience something I had never done before. But I felt nothing of that here, and determined that it was simply going to be a very erotic evening spent together between a man and a woman. By the intense coloration of the dream, Shelly's desires were already at a peak level, which promised if nothing else to be very erotic to watch.

She glanced up expectantly, already I had a sense of someone approaching, and I watched her as she peered out the window watching the snowfall. Shelly was a mature older woman, who certainly looked years younger than her actual age. Her breasts were well rounded and full, and I was already anticipating with a great deal of delight, the moment when I would soon be able to see them for myself.

The door began to open then, and along with it a cold rush of air sweeping in a flurry of snow behind the guy as he came into the room. He stamped his feet down on a mat near the door, shaking off the excess snow from his boots in the process, and removed his hooded parka shaking it off as well.

Imagine my surprise. He was a she. And stood their smiling at the older woman with a lusty expression of her own.

"Shelly, I'm so sorry for being late. I should have left home sooner, but trying to convince my husband that I would be perfectly safe out here in this weather wasn't easy. He almost insisted on driving me up here, but I finally managed to convince him to let me come."

I stood listening, almost making up my mind to leave, as this was not at all what I had expected to find, and then just as quickly changed my mind completely. Was it even possible? I'd never even thought about doing "this". But this was Shelly's dream after all, so though she was the one controlling it, and though the other woman was no more real a thought to her than I was, I decided to see what involving myself in this one would be like. I studied the younger woman; she was perhaps twenty years, though no more than that younger than Shelly. Whatever relationship was going on, or perhaps had at one time gone on, seemed to be what Shelly was trying to recapture here in this moment of time, in this dream. And I was fascinated.

I waited until the opportunity presented itself, and as Shelly turned to begin pouring the wine, I immediately moved in and became....Debra. Almost immediately, I got a feeling that there had been a moment many years ago perhaps, when intimacy had nearly, though not quite happened between them. For whatever reason, it hadn't occurred. I got a feeling of mutual long felt desire between the two of them, but also a feeling or circumstance which had not quite allowed it to actually happen. Shelly then was dreaming about that lost possibility, that moment that had never come, but one in which she had obviously considered, though never actually going through with it herself. I sensed as well that Debra had no idea. Though the mutual attraction had been there, it was now becoming clear to me that neither one had explored that possibility, had never even discussed it with any degree of clarity, sometimes joking around, hinting, but for the most part, glossing over their mutual desires for one another.

And then the next thing that hit me of course, was that I was now a woman. And that was the strangest experience ever. I was suddenly filled with a whole different set of emotions, thoughts, feelings as well as a deeper understanding towards other women, any woman for that matter, that I'd ever had before.

"Are you ok?" Shelly asked me. "You seem distant, perhaps different somehow."

Perhaps being a man in a woman's body wasn't going to be half as easy as I'd hoped it might be. Worse in fact. I mean I felt like a woman in some ways, even had a distinct impression of the more obvious differences, but mentally, I was still thinking as me, as a man...or was I?

"Oh I'm fine." I responded. "I guess it was just a long day for me, longer drive in the snow of course." And then I felt and knew my next several lines as they too had been scripted out for me ahead of time.

"I wasn't even sure you'd still come. Especially when the snow started falling."

"Well when I talked to you on the phone yesterday, you told me then that you needed to see me, that there was something important you felt like you needed to discuss with me. We've been friends far too long to let a little snow stop me you know." All this I said knowing it was apart of wherever it was this was all going. But I was curious now, growing a little excited in the process as well. But not excited in the way that I would expect to be getting by now, and that was interesting too. My breasts hurt, specifically my nipples. And whether or not that was from the cold or the excitement of what I was beginning to feel, I still wasn't sure about one way or the other.

We sat down across from one another then, finished the light perfect dinner that Shelly had prepared, and enjoyed several glasses of wine in the process. We chatted about special moments we'd both shared and experienced together, relieving each one, laughing about those times, and sharing the intimate moments we'd experienced with one another. And there had been moments of intimacy, or near intimacy anyway. Rubbing one another at the beach with lotion, watching the men passing by gawking at us, as we lay topless, completely uncaring that our breasts were in full view. I was reminded how Shelly's touch upon my breasts had felt like when she had applied sun block on them. How my nipples had hardened at her touch, and how I had almost told her then how I wanted her to do more than that to me...later. But then never did, lacking the courage to have done so.

Interesting.........

This was the scene that Shelly was wondering if I'd be able, willing actually to play. Little did she know of course.

"Actually......." I began. This part was unscripted so far, and I knew wasn't exactly the way that Shelly might have envisioned things to go. But I was way past curious now, and wanted to be with her as much as she wanted to be with me, even if I wasn't entirely the woman she thought I was. ".....There is something I have been wanting to talk to you about too!" I said.

I knew it wasn't exactly following along the same lines, same dialogue as she had imagined it would go, but it was still running off in the same general direction, so her response wasn't too different than the one she'd already prepared in her own mind several times already, in any eventuality as the fantasy progressed, or didn't progress. I'd already gathered that much up as well.

Shelly looked at me then with urgently beckoning eyes. "Yes? What is it Debra. Tell me?"

"Do you remember that time when we'd gone on that trip together, the four of us, to Napa Valley to go wine tasting?"

"How can I forget?" Shelly laughed. "I think we drank more wine over those few days than I'd ever had before in my entire life."

I laughed too, remembering. "Yes, we did, didn't we?" I answered. "And how you and I had gotten so drunk, we'd collapsed down in the bed together, and how our husbands couldn't rouse us enough, actually me enough to even go over to my own room?"

Shelly was shaking her head in agreement now, remembering. Surprised perhaps that she was remembering because this recollection hadn't been one of the primary memories she'd anticipated bringing up again. And of course, I was winging a few things now, simply drawing off of her thoughts, of her past recollections, and gleaned from that what I considered to be a fairly accurate guess as to what could have, perhaps should have happened and never really did.

"I remember your waking up in the middle of the night, but instead of your husband laying next to you in bed, I was. But you didn't really know it then of course, you figured that I had gone back to my own room with David, but in fact, I was actually laying in bed, next to you."

"Yes...." Shelly remembered. And she was now remembering that too, and I drew from that, recalling her thoughts and memories just before she did so that I could use them to construct and repaint the picture in the direction I was now heading.

"And you remember, I always sleep in the nude, so had at one point removed my clothes,

even drunk as I was, or may have been, I have still never been able to sleep in anything, so having taken them off........."

"And that is when I leaned over, thinking you were Jim, and put my hand on your crotch, expecting to find him...."

"Yes." I added laughing. "And put your hand on my pussy instead."

"You told me later how surprised you were of course, feeling around there in the dark, and realizing it was me, and not Jim that was lying there in bed next to you."

"Yes...I remember all that, but what's the point?" Shelly said, still going along, still sharing the past with me, but wondering where all this was leading too nevertheless.

"What you never did share with me, is how your hand stayed where it was for a very long time........"

"How could you know that? You were asleep!"

"No. I woke the moment you first touched me. I just lay there, hoping, waiting for you to do more. But you never did."

"I didn't dare."

"I wasn't sure either." I responded then. "But I am now. Isn't that why you asked me here? To tell me you wanted to be with me as badly as I had wanted to be with you? We've both been curious about it, admit it. We've even joked around about it; we even masturbated while sharing a room on another trip, and then told one another we had. We've been sending each other signals for years that there was a desire there, but we never acted on it. Until now anyway."

I stood up from the table then, moved towards Shelly and kissed her. At the same time I lovingly caressed those magnificent breasts of hers, fondled them and felt her nipples harden and begin to press against the palms of my hands. Shelly then reached up, lightly cupped mine as well and gave them an affectionate loving squeeze.

"Make love to me." I urged her, and led her over to the small single bed in the room. We undressed one another then, slowly delighting in every square inch of flesh that we revealed to one another. When at last we were both undressed, lying naked in one another's arms, I felt her lips begin to kiss me with feathery soft kisses that tickled and pleasured me simultaneously. When she finally reached my breasts, and licked, kissed and sucked them, I felt a thousand tiny pinpricks of pure sensual delight race up and down my spine.

"Hmmm now this really is interesting." I thought quietly to myself, outside myself. I had certainly enjoyed having my own nipples played with, but it was never anything like this. A woman's nipples were far more sensitive, the nerve endings somehow directly 'tuned-in' to the highly aroused area between my legs. It was certainly a far different sensation than anything I had ever experienced before... that was for sure!

I selfishly allowed her to enjoy herself on my breasts. The sensation was pure eroticism, having breasts in the first place was one thing anyway, having them licked, sucked and kissed was something else.

I moved atop her then, suckled at her own magnificent tits, I wasn't about to pass that up either. But it was the sensation of my extremely wet cunt, pressed against hers that caught me by surprise; it was so smooth, so slippery, so incredibly delicious feeling. My own labia were dripping with dew that had coated and covered the outer lips of my cunt. It intermingled with Shelly's as we pressed up against one another. In a way that I could not fully comprehend, it was like kissing her. It wasn't cunt to cunt now, or even pussy-to-pussy, it was in the purest form of the word, lips to lips, kissing, sucking at one another hungrily, kissing. And we kissed then with our mouths as well, and I kissed her as a woman, as well as a man perhaps, but as a woman mostly. Because I was kissing her as a woman in another way then too, and in a way that only a woman could kiss, or be kissed.

"I need to taste you." Shelly whispered to me after a time. "I've wanted to do that to you, with you, for you for years."

I was so excited I nearly bent over double in order to accommodate her as quickly as possible. "Oh god yes. Hurry please hurry!" I lay beneath her then, spreading myself opening myself to her, exposing my clitoris....

Interesting..........Damn that was nice. Really nice. As I felt Shelly's tongue glide up and down my wet glistening slit, I felt sensations not too unlike having my own shaft licked and tickled, but perhaps a little more intensely felt. Maybe it was having a cock that was mostly exposed that had desensitized it a little bit, I loved the way a woman's tongue felt slithering up and down my shaft of course, but it felt nothing like it was feeling now, it was like my lips, my pussy lips were my balls or something, it was sort of weird putting things in that kind of perspective, but it was the only way I could even begin to associate the similarities with.

I had positioned myself then so that I could also enjoy Shelly's sweet tasting pussy too. We languidly lay together, hands continually caressing, touching, exploring. Tongues twirling, lapping, licking, mouths that kissed, sucked. We explored one another in everyway possible, I marveled at the size of her clitoris, took delight in the way it looked, in the way it felt to me, the near pearl dropped shape, the shiny pink surface of her nubbin which I lapped at, tickle-licked and softly caressed with my finger tip. As likewise she did to me.

Maybe this never would happen. But it was happening now. And I was determined to pleasure her in everyway possible so that even in the morning when she awoke, she would wonder, for a time maybe, for a very long time perhaps, that it had happened, in someway, somehow.

I felt her juices flow, I lapped at them strove for them in fact, delirious with the precious nectar of her femininity as I devoured her fully. And felt my own sweet juices flowing too. I reveled in it, for it was like a tidal wave of pure unexplained ecstasy. It wasn't the near harsh too quickly felt, too quickly gone powerful explosions I felt as a man, but an on-rolling, all encompassing quivering all consuming sweet scented expulsion. My own pussy contracting, and taking with it immeasurable pleasures that swept me away into places I had not known existed.

So sweet was this....that I felt myself shimmering away into nothingness. And knew in that second of time that I was returning back to my male form. A form that Shelly would soon find laying beside her, atop her instead of the woman she'd though, imagined, and fantasized her self to be with. In a near panic, I looked down, but she too was shimmering away, out of the world of dreams, gone long before I would be in fact. And I breathed with a simple sigh of relief as her bubble popped then, and as I once again found myself standing out in the infinite blackness of the void.

How fascinating had that been, how incredibly erotic. It would not soon be something I would be able to forget. And I would visit Shelly again too. And hope that she would have other dreams of Debra, or other women even. And looked forward to those, and more. But I found myself hoping too, to love her as a man would as well. Yes. I'd definitely make a point of visiting with her often. As often as it was possible to do so.

Perhaps it was that experience as a woman that opened up the possibilities to me. Things I had not considered, certainly hadn't contemplated up until now anyway. But as I Dream-Walked, shared both women, and now sometimes men's dreams as well, I began to enjoy the wide variety of pleasures that awaited me there. I opened up myself to learning and experiencing the joy in others, and wherever I could, enhancing that joy, or turning around someone's fallen-short dream desires, to escalate them beyond the level that they were allowing themselves to experience or to enjoy.

I was Dream Walking one evening, when I came across a man who as I mentioned earlier, had an incredibly deep rich looking hue to his particular bubble. Whatever was going on had to be incredibly erotic, and I was definitely in one of those moods as well. I entered his dream, and things already seemed to be well under way with him, and so I decided to position myself somewhere as an afterthought away in a corner.

He had two women with him. A first for me, for I had not as yet encountered someone's dream where there was actually more than one other individual involved. "No wonder his sphere was so dark." I mused to myself quietly.

All three were in bed, and had been touching and preliminarily playing with one another so far, so nothing much as yet had happened. I was glad for that, as it would have been like entering in the middle of a movie, with no way to see it again from the beginning.

The women were as different as night and day. I quickly learned as I watched and enjoyed, that the younger of the two was named Leslie, with short cropped blonde colored hair, and a body that oozed sensuality and delight. The other woman with her, I soon learned was named Cindy, and was a voluptuously built woman, and the wife of the man they were both in bed with. Cindy had dark auburn colored hair that was long, thick and full. She had full rich breasts as well, and dark chocolate colored areolas. Leslie's were a light tan, near pinkish color, and they contrasted well together as both women lay kissing and occasionally teasing one another as well as the man.

I had not intended to do anything but watch, but it clearly became evident that the "wife" was not as enthusiastic about mixing it up with the other two, and this then would become a less than perfect situation to simply sit back and enjoy watching. I am sure that a part of it was the man's feelings or senses about his own wife, that she might naturally react in this way, but I also felt it would detract from pure pleasured possibilities. And...as I had already had some limited experience, albeit very limited experience as a woman, I quickly enjoined myself to the woman named Cindy.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers