Thesandman: Dream Walker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,506 Followers

Almost immediately Brad, the man's who's name I now knew, had the desire to see his wife, and Leslie enjoy a little sixty-nine with one another while he watched. I was certainly all for that, looking forward in fact to licking and tasting Leslie's sweet bare-shaven pussy. We soon positioned ourselves in such a fashion that I was on the bottom, and she on top. I licked, tickled and kissed her sweet smelling cunt, and felt her doing the same to mine. Once again, those delicious sensations of even having a pussy, let alone having it licked was soon driving me into unimaginable heights of ecstasy and delight. I was in fact so engrossed in this erotic pleasure, licking her, being licked by her, that I had not felt nor seen Brad get off the bed and move around towards the end. He easily managed to walk up and stand behind Leslie, slipping his cock suddenly inside her.

I was tonguing her, lapping at her tender little clitty when I felt the pressure, and substance of his prick sliding inside her. It stunned me momentarily; I had not actually counted on this, my head swimming with mixed emotions, but thoroughly enjoying the way that Leslie's tongue was pleasuring me, I wasn't about to jump up and vacate my spot either.

"Ahhh. That feels so good." Brad moaned as he slid in and out of Leslie's hot dripping pussy.

"Hmmm. Why don't you try licking his cock Cindy while he's fucking me with it?" Leslie moaned into my cunt.

How could I say no?

Tentatively I felt his organ as it slipped in, and then out of her. It was covered with her juices, and I liked that. I used my tongue then to tickle him as he fucked slowly inside her, then licked and nipped specifically at her clit as he held himself there, pulsating and enjoying the feel of her as I was.

With one hand, I reached down to cup one of her wonderfully free-swaying breasts. I fingered the nipple, delighted with the texture of it, the hard protruding nub rolling around between my fingers. My other hand, now reaching up and cupping Brad's ball-sack, I gently explored it, compared it to some extent with my own, though I no longer felt them of course, so for me this was an added and new adventure as well.

We soon after exchanged places then, and to my delight, surprise, and wonder, felt Brad place the tip of his blood engorged cock at the entrance of my cunt, and felt him slowly fill me with his hardness and strength. Leslie was now licking my clit from below, just as I had been doing to them, and licked and sucked Brad's prick as he skewered me from behind with long forceful strokes that filled me with his stiff powerful cock. I was in heaven, and enjoying this multitude of never experienced before sensations.

"Suck me...both of you, suck me off now."

"Come on Cindy...." Leslie coaxed me. "Lets lick some dick."

Ok...it was a little stranger for me than I had anticipated. But Leslie and I were soon sharing Brad's cock together, tonguing it, and licking up and down his purple-veined penis. His spongy-like cock head was mushroom shaped and seemed to pulsate as we licked, nipped and sucked him. It certainly helped that Leslie continued to finger-fuck my own dripping pussy as well from beneath, and I took what ever opportunity between us I had to play with Leslie's pussy as well, taking turns to suck-jack Brad off, as well as finger-fuck Leslie's extremely slippery cunt.

Brad soon groaned, and a great gushing geyser of his spunk was soon spilling out the head of his dick, it flew from the tip of his prick in long ribbons of white creamy nectar,

Leslie grabbed for it, sucking it, and devouring a goodly portion of her spunk before handing it back over to me. Likewise, I took him in, sucked, swallowed, and pleasured him as best I could as well, after all this was his dream, and he had every right to enjoy it to the fullest.

Unfortunately, it was his dream. Not mine...not even Leslies. And I realized in moments that all would shimmer away into nothingness.

But I also knew now that I would find Leslie, the real Leslie. And I would come to visit her in the middle of the night, next time of course as the Sandman.

And so it was that I became a Dream Walker, The Sandman. So as you lie dreaming in the night, and as erotica becomes pleasure, know that I am with you, watching perhaps even joining you in someway. And anytime you need me, or want me, I will come to you, I will be there. Just call me out, and wait for me.

For I shall always be, and forever will remain.

The Sandman

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,506 Followers