Trailing Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we had toweled each other off, we realized our long underwear still needed to go in the dryer.

"Jim, there're some oversized t-shirts of mine you can sleep in. That is, if you not freaked out by wearing my clothes." She handed me a shirt from a local business: All Seasons Feed & Ranch Supply. "That's as manly as I've got. Are you going to be OK sleeping bottomless?" Not a problem, I assured her.

Sandy slipped into a robe and set the lights down low. "I'm going to get the dryer going and warm up the rest of the mulled wine for our nightcap. I know it's still a little early, but I'd like to turn in at a decent hour. We must both be tired after the workout we had today—and tonight. You can get into bed and wait for me. Either side is OK. Your pick."

I watched her saunter off. Somehow seeing her big breasts wobble around under the robe got me just as aroused as when we were both naked. I crawled into bed and leaned back against the headboard. My wearing only a t-shirt and no underwear wasn't helping me take my mind off what Sandy and I had been doing to each other for the last hour. I reached over to her nightstand and grabbed the copy ofEquine Wellness magazine. If reading about "Your Horse's Winter Respiratory Health" wouldn't calm me down then I was in trouble.

Sandy returned with the two mugs of mulled wine and set the tray on the nightstand. "Our long johns are in the dryer. They'll be ready for us when we wake up tomorrow." She climbed up on the bed, still wearing her robe—and nothing else.

"Jim, spread your legs. Let me scoot up close to you." I thought she might sit cross-legged in front of me, but she opened her legs wide and draped them over mine and edged closer until our genitals were all but touching. "Hand me my mug, please." She kissed me sweetly before taking a sip. "You were right: mulled wine does lower one's inhibitions. I'll make a note of that."

We both had a little chuckle but fell silent for a minute. Sandy looked pensive.

"I broke a lot of rules today," she confessed. "Rules about not bringing a guy home the day you meet him, not taking a shower together the first time, no blow jobs right off the bat. Oh, and waiting until at least the third date to fuck."

She took several sips of wine before continuing. Our unclothed proximity down below was hard to ignore.

"I was faithful to my husband during our marriage, but he probably can't say the same. I never had a smoking gun, but he sure wasn't poking me the last years we were together. He moved in with his secretary after the divorce. She's probably pregnant by now. I wasted too many good years having to solo. I officially got tired of doing that today. Fuck the rules."

I felt honored she had chosen me to break out of her celibacy rut.

"If you're still here in the morning, that is, if you haven't chewed your arm off, I want you to ride with me tomorrow. After breakfast, if the weather clears up. Are you game?"

I readily agreed, even though I didn't have the proper boots with me. Seemed like I had passed another milestone in her approval process. After we finished our wine, she hopped out of bed and let her robe fall to the floor. Mmm, nice body.

"I don't mean to be a spoilsport, but with these boobs I need to wear a sleep bra." She took one from her dresser and pulled it over her head. "It's seamless, like a crop top. See, it can be pulled up easily if you need access to 'the girls.' But I have no problem sleeping bottomless, like you're doing. I'm no prude, if you haven't figured that out already."

Sandy turned on a night light under the edge of the platform. "I don't want you to fall if you need to get up during the night. You won't be expecting that first step."

She spread out a colorful Pendleton blanket on the bed and crawled in next to me. "Jim, can you turn off the lamp?"

We both snuggled under the covers in the darkness as a steady rain continued. It resonated on the roof of the house and splattered against the skylight. We turned on our sides and took each other's hands.

Sandy's face was close to mine when she spoke. "This feels so good that I'm afraid to take a breath. I'm so glad you're here. It really feels right. I've missed having a man next to me when I sleep. Actually, you're the first one to share this bed with me." She paused for a moment. "It's been quite a day, hasn't it?"

I answered her question with a kiss. It became a little more than a goodnight kiss. Looked like we both wanted to let each other know we were just getting started on our shared intimacies. Sandy turned her back to me so we could spoon. She brought my hand around and put it on her sleep bra. Her bare bum wiggled against me until we had maximum contact below the waist. I couldn't keep my cock from noticing. Sandy noticed, too.

"Mmm, I like that you're already thinking about other things we could do tomorrow besides horseback riding. Good night, Jim. I imagine we'll both have pleasant dreams."

Oh, I did! And a good night it was.

* * *

I woke up just before dawn with an overwhelming need to fuck Sandy again. After returning from the chilly bathroom and slipping under the covers, I sought her warm body. My morning wood was ready, but what I really wanted was to go down on her. I almost always make sure that happens when I'm with a woman, but the natural flow of things the night before somehow skipped over that intimacy.

She was sleeping on her side with her back to me. I moved in close and nestled my face in her blonde tresses, inhaling the scent of the Mane 'n Tail shampoo she'd used when we were in the shower together.

I began caressing her hip, using my gentlest touch. My hand drifted down to the backs of her thighs. She stirred slightly as my fingertips grazed along the cleft of her ass and where her legs were pressed together. A little moan escaped her lips.

Moments later Sandy lifted her top leg, moving it slightly so I could have better access to her treasure. It was my turn to groan when my fingers felt the first moisture wetting her curls.

"Perfect," she gasped, reaching behind her knee and pulling her top leg up to her chest as she turned over partway. I wasn't shy about letting my fingertips slip between her labia while I used my wet tongue on her ear and gently nibbled on her lobe.

"Ooh, this is better than any alarm clock, but I'm going to need you toreally wake me up."

"I want to eat you out. For a long time. Would that do it?"

"Oh, fuck yeah it would!" she cried. "Jim, can I ride your tongue? I promise I won't smother you when I come."

"Sure, I'd love for you to," I said, rolling over on my back. "But I'll need you to lift up that sleep bra before we get going."

Sandy smiled as she positioned her thighs around my head. She slowly raised her bra until its bountiful contents tumbled out.

I began to stroke her breasts on the sides. She spread herself open down below so I could have full access to her sensitive parts.

We both moaned when my tongue slipped over her inner folds. After a few swipes I felt a noticeable increase in the moisture coating my lips. I was in heaven.

"Oh my god, Jim. You don't know how long I've waited to feel this. Mmh! Shit, you're good. How do you know ... oh, yes, YES! Please ... don't stop, don't stop."

I thrust my tongue up inside her, swirling it around her opening and teasing her big clit mercilessly. Sandy let loose a chorus of howls, squeals, and groans. My breast fondling became more aggressive, squeezing all over and pinching her nipples. She requested a minor variation.

"Grab my nipples and pull my breasts up. Hold their weight by my nipples ... EEK! Yes, like that! Oh fuck, don't let go. Keep holding them, keep ..."

Sandy exploded. Thighs trembling, her hands pressing on mine, squashing her breasts tightly against her chest. I was afraid she couldn't honor her promise not to smother me as her orgasm took over her body. I tried to slurp down as much of her nectar as I could while she ground her pussy hard against my mouth. Her lack of inhibitions was intoxicating.

I caressed her torso as she slowly recovered from her climax. Sandy moaned contentedly as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Jim, that was incredible, but one's not going to do it for me. Will you get me off again, please?"

"Sandy, I'll do it as many times as you want. My tongue's not even tired yet. I love your taste. I'm ready to go anytime you are."

So off we went, Sandy thrusting her quim in my face as I licked and sucked her to a second orgasm. She seemed almost incoherent as she reached for a third, imploring me to touch her in a forbidden place.

"Jim, can you ... can you touch me ... in back? You don't have to stick it in, just rub me slowly back there."

I coated the pad of my thumb with her cum and pressed it against her rosebud. I began to massage that most sensitive spot while I continued to roughly fondle her tits with my other hand. Sandy went crazy, shrieking and tossing her head around. Her wetness dribbled down my cheeks as I lashed my tongue against her clit.

I can't describe how intense it felt for me to be giving her such pleasure. Moments later Sandy erupted a third time, sending rivulets of girl cum down the sides of my neck and filling the room with a guttural moan.

She lifted her pussy from my face and slowly moved rearward until her wetness slid over my aching shaft. "Beautiful," was all she said as she slipped her tongue in my mouth and tasted her own secretions.

Sandy caressed my face while we kissed deeply. Her hand reached between her legs and grasped my cock, stroking it and rubbing my glans against her labia. I was a lot closer to coming than I expected to be.

"Sandy, that feels so good. It won't take much before you'll have me spewing everywhere."

"Is that so? I guess you really liked sucking my pussy. It sure felt like you were into it ... getting me off with your mouth. I'm going to frig myself with your cockhead until you tell me you're ready to come. I may end up coming again myself. I hope you don't mind."

No, not at all. Sandy continued to tease herself with my cock, even slipping it in her partway several times. She treated herself to one more orgasm before I couldn't hold it in any longer. When Sandy felt the first little warm spurt against her labia, she plunged my cock inside her and grabbed my shoulders as I lost it completely.

"Oh, Jim. That's so hot. Up in my pussy. So much. Do you like that? Oh, I love feeling you come in me like that."

My ejaculation was so intense I couldn't do much other than shout her name a half-dozen times as I filled her up with my spunk. It came leaking out while I continued to thrust up into her warmth. Eventually I eased off. Sandy let my cock stay in her pussy as she settled down, resting her big boobs against my chest. She put her face up close and stroked my cheek. We were quiet for a long time. She finally spoke.

"Jim, I have a confession to make."

"Go ahead."

"It's not that easy talking about this, but I'll try. You need to know.

"I watch a lot of porn online. I'm not apologizing for it. I like it. It turns me on. It's the only outlet for sex I've had recently. If I can't find someone to hop in bed with, then I'll settle for watching other people getting it on."

"Sandy, no need to worry. I imagine I watch as much as you, if not more. You're right, it's a safer and easier way to get off when you don't have at least a decent booty call available."

Sandy raised her head up, and a big naughty grin spread across her face.

"Jim, that's a relief! Society has so many rules about what a 'lady' should or shouldn't be doing. If guys watch it all the time, why can't I?

"My favorite is couples erotica: things that show respectful, mutual sex. But that doesn't mean that it's plain vanilla all the time. I can appreciate certain other activities, a little more out there, outside the mainstream. There're a lot of things I've been wanting to try but didn't have a partner. Or ones that didn't deserve it. Or I was afraid they'd think I was too kinky."

"Sandy, from what I've seen so far, I think we have a very compatible connection in the bedroom—or the living room."

She giggled and gave me a sexy kiss—while she fondled my spent package. "I'm glad to hear you say that. Now, I'm hungry—for food. I'll make us some breakfast. Afterward we can tack up for that trail ride. The rain has passed so we should have sunny weather. The views can be spectacular right after a rainstorm, particularly in the winter."

Sandy jumped out of bed and got our long johns from the dryer. When she returned she pulled a pair of men's cowboy boots from the closet and walked over to me as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Your Sorels are good for walking around, but you don't want to ride in them. Put these on. I gave them to my ex right before he left, but he barely wore them. What shoe size are you?"

She stood in front of me, dangling the boots from her fingers. I must have had a hesitant look on my face.

"Don't worry. It all legally belongs to me now. He had 60 days to get all his stuff out. He left these boots behind since they were a gift from me. He took his other ones and his clothes and his guns and man toys—the things that mattered to him. If you use them today, you'll have had them on longer than he ever did."

I still felt a little weird about wearing the ex-husband's personal things. She dropped the boots at my feet and gave me a mock look of exasperation.

"Honey, you had your spoon in his ex-wife's pudding last night.And this morning. You shouldn't be concerned about using his boots or tack."

Well, she had a good point there. We got dressed and headed for the barn.

"I'll show you how I do the morning feed. Horses first, then the humans. I pre-measure all the food for the day. It saves a little time."

Sandy made the rounds to each stall, making sure the horses were healthy and their water wasn't frozen. She showed me how to throw flakes of hay down from the loft and mix up their grain. Each horse need an individualized dose of supplements added to the grain buckets. It was a lot more complicated than I expected, but Sandy seemed to have the routine down pat. The barn cats insisted they be fed as well.

"Don't worry. I'll muck the stalls later, after the ride," she assured me. "You won't have to get involved."

We stopped by the tack room so she could turn on the heater for our ride later. Four handsome saddles were arrayed along one wall with an assortment of bridles, leads, breastplates, and other tack. Like the barn itself the room looked like it had been in use for a hundred years: worn wood flooring, a large bench with racks of leatherworking tools that had been handed down for generations, and an array of jars, cans, and faded cardboard boxes holding several lifetimes of unknown hardware and spare parts. Pieces of harness leather sides were hanging from a rack, and the bench was strewn with straps and buckles from Sandy's latest project.

Sandy pointed to an antique tooled leather saddle with silver conchos. "I'll let you use this one, my grandfather's. Made by the Visalia Stock Saddle Company back in the '30s. It's the one I use when I ride Knightfall."

The look on her face told me her ex hadn't been granted that privilege. I took her hand and pulled her into a tender embrace, one that lasted longer than you'd expect for the last two animals that hadn't been fed yet.

* * *

The morning after a first-time fuck can be really awkward sometimes, but it was the opposite with Sandy. She prepared a simple breakfast, and I felt very contented sitting next to her as we ate. She insisted I stay put as she cleared the table and washed the dishes by hand but asked me to add several items to her shopping list on the chalkboard.

I followed her to the back room where her home office was. She unlocked the gun case and removed a Colt 1908 hammerless .32 automatic pistol. It was exactly like the one my father kept in his headboard. Sure, like a fool I'd go into my parents' bedroom when they were gone and take it out and feel its heft and smell the gun oil. But I never showed it to my friends—that's why we're all still alive today.

She took out a Marlin lever action carbine and a box of .30-30 cartridges and asked me to load it. "Six in the magazine, but don't cock it. My dad got this back in the '50s when mountain lions were more prevalent out here. I've got a scabbard on my saddle for it.

"The reality is the big cats like to quietly ambush you, from behind or above. You may never see them coming soon enough to raise your rifle."

I motioned toward the pistol. "My dad had one just like that, but I never got to shoot it."

"This belonged to my father, too." She dropped the magazine out and pulled back the slide. "Here, take a look."

"Oh, this is a .380. My dad's was a .32. This isn't for mountain lions, is it?"

Sandy let out a good laugh. "Hell, no. A cougar would shrug off all seven shots then saunter over and swat the gun out of my hand with its paw. My dead body would be buried for it to snack on for the next several days. It's for diamondbacks or if coyotes or bobcats are acting strange. All my horses are gunshot trained."

I handed the pistol back to her, and she slipped it into a cross-draw holster attached to her belt along with a second magazine.

"You need to be careful where you shoot now. It's not like when I was growing up out here. Civilization is moving closer every year."

We headed out to the pasture to check the hay and water. Sandy cracked the thin sheen of ice that had formed overnight in the trough, and we headed back to the barn to load some more hay on a cart to take out to the feeder. The rain had stopped while we were asleep. The sun was rising up over the horizon, and the air was crisp and clear.

"They don't need much extra food in the summer since they have enough to graze on in the pasture, but winter is a different story. I'm going to turn out Firefly, then we can get 'em groomed and tacked up."

* * *

After she had led her sister's horse out to the pasture, Sandy brought Nugget out of her stall. She demonstrated where to positon the pad on the back of the horse, the motion needed to heft the saddle up and over, and how to cinch it down. Sandy lifted both of Nugget's front feet to pull out any skin wrinkles under the girth. I noticed the bridle didn't have a bit.

"Yeah, it's a hackamore. Nugget and I know each other well enough that she doesn't need metal in her mouth. Knightfall is a whole other story. He's always going to need a snaffle bit, particularly if a new rider's on his back. I hope you're ready for a spirited mount."

I guess I was going to find out soon enough. Sandy led out the gelding while I retrieved his saddle and bridle from the tack room.

"I'd better cross-tie him before I put the saddle on. He's still wary of you."

Sandy had to use a mounting block to reach the taller horse. She cinched down the saddle as much as he would let her. "This Visalia fits Knightfall really well. If you think you can get on without this box, I'll get it out of the way."

I told her to leave it. Knightfall was the tallest horse I'd ever considered riding. No need to make a fool of myself first thing. I didn't want to end up hanging upside down with one boot caught in the stirrup. Sandy calmed the horse, and I made it up into the saddle without incident. As we headed out of the barn, I slipped on my ski gloves and tried to get my mind in sync with the huge beast beneath me.

"It'll take us about a half-hour to make it up to the overlook. I like to go up there for the sunrise or the sunset, but that requires night riding. I wanted to keep it simple today so you and Knightfall can get used to each other. Oh, hold up a sec. I need to fix your saddle."