Trailing Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy continued in her trance-like voice. "Do you wonder if I'm ever going to let you come? How long will this last? Lucky for you, I'm starting to get thirsty. Ready to take a drink of you. Don't hold back, Jim. I want it all. You might not have much left. You put a huge deposit in my pussy this morning. It felt so good when you shot up inside me, all hot and sticky. Oh, and the way some of it drooled out on your cock! I get hot knowing your cum is still inside me. That's why I wanted to edge you, to build up another big load."

She looked up at me with her soft, pleading eyes. "I'm ready, baby, I'm so ready. I want you to come in my mouth now. Please, for me?"

I felt her grasp my scrotum at the top where it hangs down. I knew that would keep my balls from rising up into my body when I came. No woman had ever done that to me before. Sandy flattened her other hand on top of my shaft and kept up her very slow stroking while pushing the tip down against her tongue where she was teasing my frenulum by gently bobbing her head back and forth. I watched the first surge of cum spread across her tongue before the serious contractions of my climax started. I completely lost it at that point.

Sandy closed her lips around my cockhead and sucked me delicately while her tongue continued to stimulate my frenulum. I knew we were a long way from the nearest neighbor, so I threw my head back and screamed while my semen emptied into her mouth in seemingly endless volleys. Burning ecstasy spread through my entire body.

"Oh, Sandy ... please, please ... oh, baby ... oh, shit ... oh, god ... you're sucking me dry! I can't believe what you're ... oh, Sandy!"

I looked down and saw the raw, sexual excitement in her eyes as she moaned and took in everything I had to give her. My orgasm seemed to last forever. It was a good thing I had the workbench to hold onto when I felt my legs buckling under me. Sandy released my balls but kept my cock between her lips. She used two hands to stroke my shaft, making sure she had my entire ejaculate in her mouth.

Sandy opened wide to show me the huge volume of cum she had coaxed out of me. She sucked an errant dribble that her finger had wiped from her chin and looked down at her breasts. They were unsullied—not a drop missed. Sandy smiled and squeezed her nipples before she tilted her head back and swallowed my load. Her clean tongue jutted out to show me what she had accomplished.

I struggled to catch my breath and remain upright after the most profound orgasm I'd ever had in my life. Sandy exhaled deeply and rested her hands on my thighs. I watched her bare breasts heave as she recovered from her exquisitely administered blow job. My wet, half-hard cock dangled in front of her face. We stared at each other intently while a fierce sexual elation consumed us both.

My head was swimming with a kaleidoscopic montage of every scene from the last 24 hours: seeing her hitchhiking, how quickly we clicked with each other, the ski lessons, the billiards match, driving through her gate, meeting the horses, the fireside fuck, the candlelight shower, the wakeup fuck, the ride to the overlook. I was right: sex can definitely distort one's perceptions. The drive to her ranch now seemed more like nine minutes, not ninety.

Sandy reached up and steadied my twitching penis, kissing and cleaning it off with her tongue. She placed it in her mouth and prolonged my pleasure with a series of full-length, gentle, slow sucks as she looked up into my eyes. I was ready to marry her on the spot.

After she released my cock from her lips, I extended my hands and lifted her up to stand in front of me. Sandy's head was lowered in a submissive pose. I tilted her chin up with my finger and whispered to her.

"Kiss me."

She moaned and placed her hands on my shoulders. Her kiss was hesitant as she held back her tongue. Once it became clear I wanted her to give me a taste of what I had just poured in her mouth, she swooned and whimpered as we began a long bout of frenzied French kissing.

I wondered if any other men had done that: kissing after coming in her mouth. Or did they zip up and walk away? Or push her aside and go back to watching TV? Her hand wandered down to caress my balls and softening cock which were still glowing with the warmth of the powerful orgasm she had given me. It was time to repay the favor. I wondered how I could possibly create the same level of sexual intensity for her.

I silently turned her around and pushed her butt against the bench. I took both her hands and placed her fingers around the edge in a clutching position. The rules now applied to her.

I sat down on the stool and ran my hands over the front of her legs. We looked at each other, neither of us knowing what would come next. I loosened her belt and unzipped her jeans, pulling them down to her knees. There was no talking, just the ambient rural noises seeping into the tack room. I spent some time caressing her hips and ass before I lowered her damp panties. She began to shiver.

I buried my nose in her golden muff and inhaled the musky fragrance of our morning sex, the exertion of the trail ride, and her arousal during the lengthy blow job. The scent of her well-used pussy was intoxicating. I leaned in, spread open her labia with my finger and thumb, and gently pressed my lips against her prominent clit. I barely kissed it, not moving at first, then the softest lick.

"Oh fuck, Jim!"

I slipped my other hand between her legs so I could stroke her thighs. Sandy started to tremble and moan. I glanced up at her as I barely brushed my fingertips near her opening. I could feel as much moisture clinging to her bush as if she had just stepped from the shower. Sandy writhed and groaned as I used two fingers to slowly tease her lips before I began probing her slit. I put my mouth back on her clit. It was swollen and exposed, so I didn't need to do much more than a subtle slow licking motion.

Sandy's arousal went into overdrive. She begged me to do rough thrusting with several fingers. Of course I wasn't going to comply right away. Sandy squirmed with frustration, finally grabbing my wrist to show how I should be finger fucking her. She looked down in horror, realizing she had broken her own rules.

I pulled my hand from her pussy and sat back, glaring at her angrily.

"I guess you want me to get up and leave now."

"No, no! I'm sorry. Please, I shouldn't have done that. I know the rules. Don't go, Jim. Please?"

She pleaded with me strenuously. I had to struggle to keep a straight face while I watched her suffer, her big tits swaying between her open blouse and her jeans around her knees. I finally let her off the hook when I grabbed her hands and slapped them against the edge of the workbench.

"Oh, thank you, Jim. I'mso sorry. I promise I won't do it again. Really, I won't."

I resumed by caressing her hips and thighs some more, running my finger along her belly chain and teasing her navel piercing. Sandy looked down when I slipped the first full finger in her pussy.

"Oh, fuck yeah! More please."

"I'd be happy to add more, darling. I want to give you the same pleasure that you gave me, but you know the ending is stronger when you have a lengthy build-up. Let's not go too fast."

"But Iwant it faster."

"Be patient, you'll have a nice climax when I'm done with you. I promise."

As a gesture of good faith, I added a second finger a few minutes later while I continued to drag my tongue across and around her clit in unpredictable ways, occasionally leaning back as to not overdo the oral stimulation.

I knew Sandy wanted faster, but I was going to save that for later, toward the end. I used a steady but hard thrusting at a medium pace. She moaned and came dangerously close to taking her butt off the bench. I had to warn her twice.

"Please, Jim. One more finger. That should do it. Please?"

I took pity on her and added a third. She squealed with approval.

"That's it, baby. Perfect. Nice and hard. You'll do it faster soon, won't you? Please?"

Before we could discuss that topic further, I inadvertently grazed my thumb against her clit while I was pushing my fingers up inside her."

"Oh, fuck! Do that again. With your thumb. On my clit. Make me go crazy, baby."

Glad to oblige. I clamped my thumb down on the area just above her hood like I did when we were on the sofa. I didn't learn until later that the female clitoris has a lot more to it than just the visible tip. Same thing for the male. You can feel the stiff root of the penis behind a man's balls when he's erect. I let my thumb press and stroke randomly as I pummeled her pussy with my fingers.

I realized I now had a free hand to play with her big boobs that were jiggling and swaying just above my face. I recalled how Sandy asked for some rougher treatment with her breasts while she was sitting on my face earlier that morning. I began grabbing and kneading them forcibly.

"Yes, YES! More! I like it that way. Hard. Yes, harder!"

The next request startled me.

"Slap them! Go ahead, do it. Slap them with your hand!"

I'd never been asked to do that before. If anything, one had to be careful not to get too grabby with a woman's boobs. My initial efforts weren't getting the job done.

"Please, Jim ... harder. It's OK. I need harder."

Out of caution, I still fell short of what she wanted.

"Here!"

Sandy lunged over to her side but still keeping her butt and one hand on the bench. She grabbed a slim length of harness leather and tossed it to me. I was too disoriented to chide her for moving her hand.

"Double it over and spank my tits. Nottoo hard. It's the stinging crack of the leather I'm after, not the force of the blow. Don't be afraid to do it."

I did as she requested. It took me a few blows to get the right rhythm and snap she was after. I didn't have to swing that hard. The leather did its job perfectly.

"Oh, yes, Yes, YES! Perfect, honey. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck! You don't know what this does to me. Hit me all over. Mix it up. My nipples, too. Ahhh! Again, again!"

My deliberate, leisurely pace of thrusting my fingers up her pussy kept her teetering on the brink of orgasm for several more minutes. When I sensed she was ready to go over the falls, I eased back on the clit stimulation. I hadn't originally planned to edge her, but the circumstances seemed to call for it. Her breasts were turning a deep shade of pink, but she was lost in the mix of pleasure and pain she had eagerly sought.

Sandy spread her legs wider so I could get a better thrust up into her pussy. Her head rolled from side to side as she cursed and told me how turned on she was.

"Jim, Jim, honey. Keep doing what you're doing. I'm right on the edge. My cunt is burning up. I'm so close. It's sweet torture. I don't think I can last much longer or I'll faint. Take me home, baby. Make mama come. One more minute like this then finish me off. If you speed up your hand, I'll love you forever, baby. Forever."

Wow, it was getting intense. No more intense, I suppose, than that five-star orgasm she churned out of me. I waited another minute like she requested and began to gradually increase my finger fucking speed. I also resumed the random clit stimulation. Sandy's whole body was shaking as she neared the end. She glanced down at me and asked me to keep looking in her eyes as she came. A wild, frantic look crossed her face as we watched each other closely. The donor and the receiver. I wasn't sure which was which.

"That's it, Jim. Nice and fast with your fingers. Keep smacking my tits. That keeps a whole other kind of fire burning inside me. Oh, I love the way you're rubbing near my clit but not right on it. Oh god, it's going to feel so good. Here it comes. I'm close, real close. Just a few seconds more. Oh, Jim, you're going to make me come so hard, so hard. Now ..."

That was the last coherent word I heard from Sandy. She grunted like a wild beast as each contraction wracked her body. Her wetness streamed over my fingers and down my forearm. Her orgasm was so intense she had trouble keeping her eyes focused on me.

As her climax went into a long ebb, I laid down the strap, slowed my thrusting, and moved my thumb away from her clit. She moaned softly while a few aftershocks clenched around my fingers.

I stood up slowly with my fingers still in her and softly caressed her burning crimson breasts. She whimpered and nodded her head. "That feels nice, Jim," she whispered. "I'll let you spread some aloe on them when we're through here. I've never had that done to me before. I know it must have thrown you at first, but that wasso sexy. I have no idea how much or often I'm going to need something like that, but I want it to come from you. It felt really special. Thanks for not freaking out on me."

I knew I had some feelings to process as well. For the time being I filed it under "anything that gets her hot is going to get me hot, too."

My kink fire hadn't gone out yet. I don't know what came over me, but I grabbed her hair tightly in back and quickly pulled my hand from her sopping pussy and wiped the girl cum over her face and lips. We both started licking it from my fingers. Sandy got a wild look on her face as she grabbed my hair, too. We pressed our bare genitals together, moaning and rubbing against each other.

When she could finally take a breath, she pulled her head back and looked at me with fever in her eyes. "We're justanimals, aren't we? Both standing here with our pants half-down, our sex organs exposed and pressed together, each other's cum on our faces and in our mouths. Maybe we should be the ones living in the barn."

Our brute passion gradually gave way to soft caresses and gentle kisses. I was so overwhelmed I didn't know what to say. So I made a little joke.

"Can I have your phone number?"

Sandy laughed out loud. "Let me think about it."

I laid it on the line. "Sandy, I want to come back next weekend. You tell me when you want me. Friday night? Saturday?"

"I definitely want you here, but I'm not sure how the week's going to play out. I'll have to call you tomorrow. Or by Wednesday at the latest. When I got up yesterday morning, I wasn't expecting to be standing here in the tack room like this, with my clothes half off and cum on my lips. It's going to be a big change in my life. This afternoon I've got lots to do: indoor chores and an appraisal I have to finish the report on by tomorrow. Plus the barn chores. And I need to get my truck fixed."

We both reluctantly pulled up our pants. Sandy took out one of her business cards and wrote her private number on the back. I did the same. She looked at my card.

"Now I know this is serious—exchanging last names. So you're James Heyward, Senior Systems Analyst. Does that mean I can call on you to fix my computer?"

"Anytime I'm here I'll be glad to help. No charge." I looked over her card: Sandra Atherton, Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, along with her California license number and the Accredited Rural Appraiser designation. "If I want to buy an apple orchard up here, I'll know whom to call first."

"And I would discourage you from taking on anything to do with farming or ranching. You saw what I have to deal with just to have a few horses here. I don't have much backup now that both my father and ex aren't around. Just Gretchen and an old part-timer."

Sandy led me back to her bathroom where she got out a big tube of aloe vera. She handed it to me while she pulled off her bra and leaned back against the wall. I squirted big globs of it down onto her breasts and carefully spread the soothing balm over every inch. Nipples, too. Sandy closed her eyes and moaned softly as the cool gel quieted the fiery aftermath of the leather strap. I could have kept it going for another hour—just to be thorough.

She pulled me in for a thank-you kiss. "You'll be smelling the aloe on your hands as you drive home. Thinking about where they've been. All over my big ones." She smiled and snapped her blouse together, leaving the bra on the floor. "I need to ride out to the gate with you so I can unlock it."

As I drove down the gravel road, we remained silent but took each other's hand and smiled. After Sandy pushed open the gate, I stepped out of the car for a final embrace.

"Jim, you don't have to make any promises or assurances to me. I know you're coming back. I could see it in your eyes in the tack room just now."

"Oh?"

"When Ifinally let you come." We both laughed hard at that.

"Seriously now ... it's what I saw in your eyes when you mademe come. The way you got off on giving me pleasure. A man can always take care of himself sexually, but not having a woman to give pleasure to ... for a man that knows how to and wants to ... that's a true emptiness. You need that filled. I can be that person. On the receiving end.

"And it goes the same way for me. I've yearned for a man I could take care of. In special ways, like I just did for you. I know we have a good fit on that: physically and emotionally.

"Plus the kink, too. I was nervous about some of the choices I made, but you went right along with me. And you had a few pleasant surprises for me in that department."

Our last kiss was gentle and restrained, but the hungry squeeze our hands gave each other between the legs told the true story.

As I pulled out onto the main road, Sandy was still visible: standing on the gate, watching my car head west, back to the city. She wouldn't know how many times on the way home I wanted to pull over and turn around. I had a very long week ahead of me.

* * *

If you've read this far, please go ahead and vote. Feel free to favorite or comment as well if you really enjoyed the story -- that's what keeps us authors encouraged to write more stories. Thanks!

All characters and events are fictional, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is strictly coincidental.