Transfer

Story Info
A job transfer changed my life.
1.6k words
4.11
20.3k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early last year my job transferred me to a new division and my mother, Jean, who is fifty, suggested I stay with her younger sister, Caroline who was a widower till I found my own place. Caroline lives alone and is a quiet, good looking woman. Her husband, Ralph died four years earlier and her two children had left home.

Jean arranged with Caroline for me to stay with her, all the times I had seen Caroline while growing up I couldn't remember her talking much at all. Ralph was the one talking and she just sat there and rarely spoke.

I arrived on a Saturday and once I had put my things in the room Caroline had prepared for me. I decided to drive over to my new work site to get familiar with the area.

I asked Caroline, "If she would like to come for a drive?"

She nodded okay and we headed off.

After I had seen my new workplace, we headed off to see the sites of the aera. It was getting late in the afternoon and Caroline said, She had forgotten to put out anything for dinner.

I said, "How about we go out for dinner and then a movie?"

She agreed.

On arriving home, I showered and then checked my tablet for what was on. While Caroline showered and got dressed, we had a nice dinner and then went to the movie. The movie was a comedy, but it was a bit too raunchy for Caroline.

She was a bit shocked by what was said and the nakedness of the actors. I was more amused by her reactions to the movie than the movie itself. We stopped on the way home for coffee and I talked about the movie and she blushed a bright red.

For some reason I thought, she most likely hadn't had a fuck in a long time. I don't know why but that thought starting me wondering what it be like to fuck her. With those thoughts running through my head, I decided then and there to see if I could fuck her. If I did, it would be something to keep me till I met someone else.

Then after the coffee, Caroline said, That she and Ralph used to go to the movies and then up to the local lookout.

So I said, "let's go and see if anything has changed?"

Once there we got out of my car and looked at the view. While we were looking, the cold night air at the lookout made Caroline shiver. I gave her a cuddle to warm her up a bit. Returning to the car and she was still a bit cold, I cuddled up to her again.

I could have turned on the heater, but I cuddled up to her instead. She relaxed into me and I decided to see how far I could go.

I slid my hand under her arm and rubbed my fingertips against the side of her boob. She didn't react, I wondered, if she felt me touching her because of her padded bra? So I went for it and cupped her boob and squeezed it. There was no way she didn't notice that.

When she didn't try to stop me.

I went a bit further putting my hand under her dress to rub her through her panties. Encouraged by her not rejecting my advances and the dampness that was devolving on her panties, my hand slid up and then inside her panties, between her lips to start to circle her clit. My aunt turned her face into my neck and cuddled up tighter to me, as I worked her to a quick orgasm.

I would normally I have got my aunt off a couple more time before trying to fuck her but the whole nastiness of this being incest had me in the need of a fuck. Then I decided to go all the way and got her into the back of my car, on her hands and knees, flipped up her dress and yanked her panties down to her knees.

I stood outside the car and behind her. I hadn't planned on fucking that night so I didn't have a condom. I spit on my hand and lubed my cock head with it. I slid my cock head along my aunt's hairy slit, the slight moan she made encouraged me to shove my cock up inside her, bareback. so I shoved up inside her tight cunt. it was clear she hadn't had fuck since her husband passed away, with how tight she was. It took a couple more hard shoves to get my full length into my aunt's cunt. I fucked her for a good bit, loosing up that tight cunt of hers. The increased wetness told me I had gotten her off at least once, maybe more, before I needed to cum. I moaned, I was going to cum, Caroline didn't say a word, so I let fly. I continued to fuck her cum filled cunt for several minutes after cumming in her. As soon as I pulled out, my cum began to leak from between her lips, so I pulled her panties back up to keep her from making a mess on my back seat.

After I took her home, I followed her into her room. Encouraged, when she didn't say I should go to my own room. I helped her undress and got naked myself then climbed in bed with her and slept with her that night, spooning against her naked body.

In the morning, I had a case of morning wood that needed to be taken care of. I woke my aunt by playing with one of her tits and once she was awake, I lifted her leg and pushed into her hairy slit from behind. She was still damp from the night before and took care of my issue. Again I blew my load into my aunt once I got to the point I couldn't hold back any longer. Afterwards we showered together, I finger banged her to a climax as I wasn't sure if I had gotten her off while taking care of my morning wood.

It was that afternoon as we were having coffee sitting together. I found out from her that she didn't want to have sex with me at the lookout, at least not at first, but once things got started she had enjoyed the sex. She had let me have my way with her like she did with Ralph, her husband.

Embarrassed and a little ashamed, as i felt i had taken advantage of my aunt, I said, "You only had to say, stop and I wouldn't have gone any further."

She said, "Ralph always took the lead and she just followed."

I asked her, "if she wanted me to move out?"

"Please don't", was her reply.

I quickly came to realize that Caroline was submissive to her husband's wants and needs, and she wanted that from someone.

So over the next year or so I explored Caroline's willingness to be submissive to me. I found out a little pain enhanced Caroline's orgasms. Nothing crazy, nipple clamps, or padding her bottom. I used a multi stranded leather whip, to smack her boobs, her butt and pussy before we'd fuck.

I introduced my aunt to anal sex. Again the twin pain and pleasure of my cock being forced up her butt brought her to some intense orgasms. I enjoyed tying her up, positioned with her butt in the air. Both of us enjoyed the pleasure fucking both her holes gave us.

Anal toys such as beads or a plug up her butt as I fucked her cunt actually made her moan. Seeing her enjoyment of having a toy and my cock inside her at the same time, I brought home a friend from work one Friday night and the two of us used my aunt's fuck holes for our pleasure and her pleasure several times that night and all day Saturday. It was basically a 24 hour fuck session.

Caroline afterwards asked me not to repeat the threesome, not because she didn't enjoy it, but because it was all too intense.

Caroline shook slightly, whether it was from excitement or fear I don't know, when I said, "Too bad, after what we did, I was wondering what it would be like to get you gangbanged by like four or five guys at the same time."

While there was stuff we did in the house, there was stuff we did outside. I got Caroline used to going out without any underwear on under her dress so I could get her to flash other men, at places like the park, or the mall, or at fast food shacks. While Caroline would always turn red, she would always get very wet, from doing as I told her too.

Then we met Donna at a sex shop that she worked at. I had taken Caroline to the shop so we could pick up some bondage and sex toys. Donna was a bit of a Dom, and clearly was having some fun showing off the whips and paddles to my aunt.

I had Caroline ask Donna, "if she would like to join us, for dinner and some fun after?"

The sparkle in Donna's eyes at Caroline's request made my cock throb. Caroline never imagined she would ever spread her legs for a woman, but Donna really did a number on her that first night.

So much so Caroline asked me the next day, "when could we get together with Donna again?"

After a couple of months, Donna started living with us. As soon as Donna moved in, she started turning one of the rooms in Caroline's house into a sex dungeon.

I'm thinking Donna just might be the one for me and Caroline, so I'm thinking about asking her to marry me. If Donna does marry me, Caroline will be going on the honeymoon.