All Comments on 'TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 01'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Keeper_of_SecretsKeeper_of_Secretsalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Im really excited to see where you take this wild and titillating ride

2027fred2027fredalmost 5 years ago
Glad to see this

I clicked this story because it looked intriguing then quickly realised that it is the next instalment of The Runesmith Chronicles thanks for the amazing surprise keep up the good writing

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405almost 5 years ago

Amazing first chapter i really cant wait for more 5 stars

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanalmost 5 years ago

Thanks for the latest Installment of TRC. You continue to amaze and your skills get better and better each time I read your work. Any word on getting either an e-book or paper book? Like Tefler I would love to acquire it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Dude, are you sure you're not a published, successful author writing MG porn?

Great story, and glad you're continuing. I agree, the story needs no sex to propel it, but you write it very well regardless! Cant wait for the next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Impressive

The stories before now, held me captive, claw gripped in excitement and anticipation, beating all my expectations, then you posted FINAL, making a lump form in my chest at yet another story left hanging midstride.

This comeback and new plot is just genius. You are simply awesome and your stories unputdownable. Keep it up and cumming. 😁

BloodyfaytBloodyfaytalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

I haven't made a statement about your books yet I was worried it would be left behind like so many others. But you have given us a wonderfully enchanting story and i have become obsessed with it. Please don't stop writing this story i have fallen in love with so many of your characters and i wait with the utmost excitement for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Really miss the sex scenes. I mean why even post it on Literotica? You could put it on a site that refuses smut now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Kind

Of a let down. Without the sex, imo it’s bland now. The first book everything was woven together with the story arc, action, and sex. Now it’s just story arc with maybe some action. Have to wait to read more and see if this’ll make it or it’ll be another flop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great start to book 2

I thoroughly enjoyed TRC, and thought that this chapter hooked me straight away.

I'm looking forward to many more hours immersed in the life of Kal.

BluDraygnBluDraygnalmost 5 years agoAuthor
It would be really appreciated if...

My long comments where I address my readers and respond to their comments would quit getting eaten by a black hole!

BluDraygnBluDraygnalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Take two

Been busy working on upcoming chapters. I released Ch 1 to Literotica and the other free sites as well as Patreon on the same day, so now I've been working on getting my patrons back to being a chapter ahead.

@Keeper_of_Secrets glad you are liking things so far. :)

@2027fred That actually worries me a bit, i'm concerned that people might not be able to find this after reading through Book 1. Unfortunately I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to fix it. In retrospect Book 1 should have been 'TRC - Oni and the Farmer - 01' for the chapters instead. On the other hand, it isn't like I dropped from 2k readers per chapter to 500 so it may be best to leave it alone at this point.

@Ryanwood405 :)

@realusmctazman I have an artist working on some cover art for the book and Book 1 will go up on Amazon once I get that back. However, the person taking care of the cover art offered to do it for free, as such, it's not very high on her priority list. If i recall correctly we've talked through e-mail, i'll keep you updated once i have news :)

@Anon My bank accounts says: "Bwahahaha! Him? Successful?!"

My bank account is a dick.

Sadly no, this is my first foray into the world of authoring.

@Anon :) ... Seriously what am i supposed to say with praises like that other than, Thank you!

@Bloodtfayt Still have one more book planned after this one plus an origin story for the monster girls. I'll be around for a bit :)

@Anon & @Anon Sorry to hear you feel that way. To answer your question: I'm just focusing more on the Lit than the Erotica. As i said in the foreword there will be plenty of allusion and innuendo and flirting, it's just the more detailed and graphic scenes that i'm remanding to occasional instead of every single chapter. Keep in mind I am NOT cutting the detailed sex scenes out completely.

@Anon Good to hear you are liking it :) and it makes me feel a bit better that this chapter drew you in.

Originally i said:

"Will be posting Chapter 2 later tonight so keep an eye out the next couple of days."

But since this comment was rejected for some reason, that can be ignored since Chapter 2 is already up as i'm writing this.

Thank you for your comments, good or bad I appreciate them all. :)

Blu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the re-direct to the first chapter. That fleshed-out the story quite a bit, knowing why he took off on this mission to save the slaves. The coming pup adds an interesting twist to his future adventures (traveling with a family in-tow).

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 5 years ago
OMG! I'm so sorry

Thank you very much for the new stories to read. Terribly sorry I hadn't seen them yet. Golly wiz, no wonder I've been missing your stories, you've posted 5 frickin chapters of them I missed.

I'll be consuming these post haste, and shall give actual comments ^.^

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 5 years ago
Out of the Shire

Into the real world. Our man is potent indeed, and I imagine his evil glares weren't at all difficult to summon. Instead of the desire to hurt the victims, it was the hunger to punish those evil that are responsible.

Loved the trade transaction. Even if he had thought it out a little farther, it could still make sense. Of course a slaver wouldn't trade their lust powder to merely buy a slave when coin will do, but more knowledge? And about a slave collar that if they knew its secrets could possible have recreated for their us by whomever made their powder, oh yes.

The wary reaction... I get it. Because the thing is, a well educated good man has the unfortunate burden of being aware of evil, and in their efforts to thwart it may need to think of things like someone of that alignment may as well. Its fortunate that there are fewer real dark masterminds that scheme and invent. Kal's got plenty on his plate with the Pyrolich. Shudder, that's just a terrifying combination of powers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2 TRC has started very well

I’ve hesitated about joining the readers of TRC because the latter part of part 1 started to stretch the bounds of credulity even for a magical mage

I’m back now ✔️✔️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@ anon

I'm curious. In a story with monster girls and magic, exactly what was stretching credulity?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tec book 2

So far so good 👍

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

I loved the first book and I like the beginning of book 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't mind a mix of explicit and FTB scenes, but it does seem quite odd and really unsatisfying skipping over such major interactions like the first sexual interaction between Kal and a new harem member.

Same thing happened in book 1 with Bea, Sandy, and Bas' scenes - lots of build up and anticipation with no pay off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ignore the 3 month comment from the wannabe anonymous. I the infamous anonymous who have lived on this site for somewhere around 20 years finally found your page in the last couple of weeks. I would have grown bored with sex scenes for each "harem" initiation that would have probably been multiple rehashes that didn't further the story. I find myself wondering what your actual for fee books are like. Please keep up tge awesome professional writing.

Sincerely The Infamous Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pay no attention to the Wanabe anonymous from 3 months ago. I the Infamous Anonymous that has been reading and commenting on stories here for close to 20 years finally found your page in the last couple of weeks. I would have been bored if you had done as wannabe suggests and had a rehash sex scene each time you brought in a new "harem" girl. Such scenes would have not furthered your story and dispite how well you write them I suspect I would have found my self skipping them to read the story or giving up on the series altogether.. keep up the awesome work. Yours, is the best new stuff I've found in awhile. I even find myself wondering what your purchased stories might be like.

Sincerely, The Infamous Anonymous

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Like the start of this book.

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Thank the gods. I was reading The next book trying to play catch up.

Found out this was 2

Great start

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot6 months ago

Tv so, the second adventure starts with the conception of a new 'pup.' That is completely in character for Kal. I can hardly wait for the coming skirmish with the slavers. I don't expect much of a fights the people we saw at the kennel were acting like disorganized thugs. They have already lost the battle (and the war) and don't even know it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES