Triad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

"I just stopped by for a few minutes. The team is out of town, but the game is on at five, would you like to come over and watch it? I noticed Wednesday you seemed overwhelmed by it all."

"I'd love to, but I don't close until six, so ...."

"Hey, no prob. I'll pick you up, we'll have pizza at my place, a couple beers, relax."

******

He was waiting right at six, but she insisted he wait while she cleaned up. Thirty minutes -- and one beer -- later, she came out; a peasant blouse and loose skirt with sandals, just a touch of fresh makeup, and freshly washed and dried hair brushed to a high luster. "Wow! You clean up nice. How about we stay here and play?"

"Oh no. You promised me pizza and a ball game. We'll see about the playing." Her smile would melt a miser's heart; Frank was a puddle.

******

"Oh, by the way, Phil's over there already. The pizza was ordered for six thirty, so he was there for it.

"Is there something between you two? I mean you guys are nice, and I'm not judging, you understand, so it's ok if your, um, a couple, you know?"

"What? No! I mean, no, it's not like that. He usually joins me for the Saturday night ball games, because I have the bigger TV, and, well, I don't know, it just worked out that way. He has a small apartment because he spent all his money on the boat, and he's single and doesn't need much."

"A boat?"

"You'll have to ask him about it. All I know is it has a mast and a couple sails."

"Speaking of asking ... tell me about you. All I know about you is that I hit your car, you dress nice, and you're kinda cute."

"You don't remember us at the coffee shop? I'm disappointed; I tried so hard to make a good impression!'

"No, silly. I don't mean that! Why did you become a lawyer? Besides baseball, what do you do for fun? I know you're not married, but do you have a girl?"

"No, no one else. Being a lawyer just seemed to come naturally, but I'm in corporate - and it's the same thing every day; read contracts. For fun, well, I've got the Alfa. I like getting out of town, finding two lane roads and just driving the twisty parts. There's a Zen like quality when you get a road right."

"But it's just driving. What's so special about that?"

"Aurora, you're just begging for a driving lesson." He said laughing. "I'm going to enjoy taking you for a ride!"

"So you think you can take me for a ride?"

"What?" "Is she reading my mind? Holy Crap!"

"You said you'd give me a driving lesson."

"Um, yeah, oh, we're here." "Whew!"

******

It was the middle of the fifth, Mariners down by one in KC. Phil stood to greet her; the hug and light kiss generating sparks, again.

She felt her breath catch, and looking in his eyes was surprised to see the shock on his face.

Frank hadn't missed the jolt either, but was surprised to not feel jealousy or possessiveness.

The game continued -- both games actually -- the Mariners going ahead in the seventh, and holding on to win. The men explained the game, and Aurora began to sense the meaning of it. Meanwhile they were subtly vying for her attention. And she was subtly encouraging them. Aurora had been the attention of men before; any halfway decent looking Italian girl in Philly was. But usually she preferred one at a time.

******

The game almost over, Aurora said; "I'm a little tired; it's been a long day, do you mind if I stretch out for a bit?" She'd been sitting between the men, and now swung her feet up to Phil's lap and laid her head in Frank's lap. The men looked at each other, shrugged and smiled.

Phil's hand just naturally fell to her hip, and Frank found himself stroking her hair. A small smile played across her lips.

Soon Frank was stroking her hair with one hand, caressing a shoulder with the other. Meanwhile, Phil's hand went from her hip to her belly, and the motions were getting more and more intimate.

Frank looked over, and his hand dipped to a breast; softly rubbing, slowly seeking the tip, rubbing the nipple to a hard nub.

Aurora moaned; pressing a leg against Phil's lap, rubbing his growing hardness. A hand crept up the inside of Frank's thigh; stopping just shy of his manliness, caressing.

The pace picked up, her hands, legs pressing. Frank's hand stroking an excited breast, Phil's fingers rolling just over the top of her mons; her breath quickening.

Suddenly her eyes popped open. "Oh noo, I ... I have to go. Frank, I'm sorry, take me home please."

**********

12