Trish Saturn Versus

Story Info
Trish breaks into Prime Time Wrestling!
11.7k words
4.89
3.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Lit reader Nus for suggesting the following story line.

*

How did she end up in this mess, Trish Saturn wondered. It wasn't that long ago when she'd been out promoting her fitness videos and doing personal training at a gym near her home. That route had been going nowhere, regardless of how hard she tried to make it work. Her boyfriend at the time said, hey Trish, you're in great shape and Empire Wrestling is having tryouts for the women's division. Maybe you should go out there and give it a shot, he said.

Trish had gone ahead and done it, because what did she have to lose? Sure, she was only five-four and a lot shorter than most of the other girls who showed up. However, she had quite a few advantages over the competition. Trish had packed on the muscle thanks to having gone to the gym so much, she was more flexible than most people because she practiced yoga, and she could throw bigger chicks around thanks to her judo. Not only did she impress the trainers at the tryouts, but she was their number one pick.

People say that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Even now when she was in the thick of it, she still didn't know whether it was a good idea or not to have signed the contract with Empire Wrestling. Oh sure, she had the fame and the money. People who wouldn't look at her twice before would literally bend over backwards for her now. But she was getting ahead of herself, wasn't she? It hadn't been that easy!

It all started with her transformation. Gone was her black hair, replaced by a showier bright blonde dye. She took the supplements the trainers pushed on her, and gained so much muscle that her figure was bordering on the masculine side. Even her jaw looked strong and manly, instead of soft and feminine like before. Not only that, but she was told that her boobs were too small. To complete the picture that Empire Wrestling wanted from Trish, her tits were augmented into full balloon D cups. They had to do it, they said, otherwise she would be too short and there would be nothing there to hold the crowd's attention. Oh, those giant fake tits got her noticed all right!

She wrestled a couple of times against other newbies like her. The higher-ups were trying to see if she could hack it in the big leagues, and how the audience would react to her. Thanks to how athletic she was, Trish learned the moves faster than the other girls. Not only that, but she was much more acrobatic. Because of her fitness videos she already knew how to pose. People liked her smile, the promoters noticed. The crowd liked her. The crowd would pay money to see her wrestle.

In those early fights, she went by the nickname Saturn Girl. She dressed the part too, climbing into the ring while wearing a white blouse with an image of the planet on it, and pants colored in gold that glittered in the lights. When the crowd started cheering for her, the Girl part was dropped and she became simply Saturn. Trish didn't like being called Saturn. She made it a big point to keep at least a part of her first name intact. Trish Saturn was okay with her. Of course, the promoters didn't like it because they wanted to control everything about her image. They would have made her stick with only Saturn, except the events they rigged up caused things to quickly spiral out of their control.

Trish won her first four fights. That's when the higher-ups thought up one of their grand moneymaking schemes. Why not have Trish Saturn sit in while the announcers were doing their commentary, so the TV audience would get a good look at her? She was a brand now, so all she really had to do was give a few comments, smile a lot and show off her brand new boobies.

There were two things Trish wasn't told before she went out there. Number one, the bad boy of Empire Wrestling was named The Slammer. Between fights, he was supposed to go over to the announcers' table and show off his heavyweight title. Trish wasn't told he'd be coming ahead of time. Number two, the queen bitch of the women's division, Lisa Baron, was coming out with him. Nobody liked Lisa Baron because she played the part of the bad girl times ten. In the moment, pretty Trish Saturn didn't realize how the Empire higher-ups had framed her. After that night, Trish started paying very close attention to where the guys with the cameras were, because they were always in on the scheme when she wasn't.

Lisa Baron wasn't in on it either. Somebody told her, hey Lisa, The Slammer is going out there to schmooze with the announcers, so why don't you go out with him and growl at the camera a little? The Slammer and Lisa were supposed to be a 'thing' for the TV crowd, but that wasn't true. In real life, Lisa was married to a rich guy who owned a restaurant. Maybe she was messing around with The Slammer or maybe not. Trish didn't care because it was none of her business.

Apparently, the only person who knew what was about to go down was The Slammer. He came out with Lisa Baron like he was supposed to. Then he squeezed his way past the announcers to get to Trish. Unexpectedly, she got pulled up for a photo op with him and his heavyweight belt. The camera guys were in the perfect position to catch how The Slammer turned his back on 'his girl,' and how the bad boy was showing his winning smile and straight staring at Trish's tits. The camera guys also got a perfect shot of Lisa Baron's reaction as her supposed boyfriend turned his back on her.

Up until that moment, all Trish really knew about Lisa Baron was what she'd seen on TV, and a few things the other wrestlers had told her in passing. The consensus was that Lisa was one mean bitch who sometimes 'didn't stick to the program.' In a very big way, Trish was about to find out what that meant.

Lisa Baron went ape-shit for the cameras. She threw an announcer over the guardrail and into the crowd. She knocked over the table with all the broadcast equipment on it. She kicked the second announcer in the nuts and tried to beat The Slammer with his own championship belt, until the guy freaked and bolted away from her. Then, Lisa went after Trish Saturn, who was still sitting there trying to figure who flipped the crazy switch on that monster.

Luckily, a team of referees came running out from backstage and got in between the two women. This didn't stop Lisa from taking a couple of vicious swipes at Trish, but it did give Trish a moment to back away before she really got hurt. She hardly noticed it at the time, but damned near the entire audience was standing and rooting for Trish to kick Lisa Baron's ass.

Later, when it was all over, a couple of trainers came by to talk to her. We need you to do a few things differently from now on, they said. Every time you land a punch on somebody, you're going to stomp your foot on the mat to make the punch sound louder. When you slap somebody on the chest, you're going to use the broad side of your palm, also to make it sound louder. When somebody kicks you in the side, you're going to crawl around in the ring as if you're having a heart attack before you get back up. What the hell, Trish thought, I'm not going to cheat at wrestling!

You're going to be on TV from now on, one trainer said, and this is the way we do things on TV. The second trainer wrote a number on a piece of paper and showed it to her. This is how much we're going to pay you per fight, they said, if you play the game the way we want you to. We'll pay you even more than this if you headline an event, or if you make it onto Pay Per View. Trish looked at the number; it was enough for her to pay off her boobs after just one fight.

That's what she did. She learned how to play the game and she made buckets of money. Lisa Baron was next in line for the women's heavyweight title, but the crowd didn't want her to have it. She was such a hated character that people were waiting for a new rival to come along to start a feud with her. Trish got duped into becoming that rival. That's how she got initiated into the big leagues of Empire Wrestling.

Ever since then, trouble had been brewing between those two women. The Slammer was forgotten, as Lisa didn't want anything to do with him anymore. Lisa went around talking a lot of shit about Trish, and Trish did the same about Lisa. The people were eating it up. They wanted to see a showdown between the two wrestlers.

Three times already, Lisa had jumped into the ring after Trish had won a fight. The first time they simply stood there and shouted at each other. The second time it had turned into a shoving match. The last time, they'd actually tried to punch each other's lights out, until a team of referees came in to break it up. Lisa Baron was so competitive and so jealous of Trish that she was barely pulling her punches.

That bitch was evil, Trish thought, but she wasn't scared. If Lisa went off the program and punched her again, then Trish was going to use her judo to toss that bitch all over the ring. The bad thing was that Lisa was a bodybuilder on the side, so she was a lot stronger than Trish. Also, Lisa was four inches taller, with a longer reach, and weighed about fifteen pounds more. A lot of that extra weight was muscle on the legs and upper back.

In the meantime, Trish had won three more matches. This put her just below the rank of the bigger, established names. Lisa Baron was ranked number two in the division, but the promoters were not giving her a shot at the belt. This made Lisa angry. Then the crazy woman caught her real-life husband cheating with an employee at the restaurant he owned. This made her even angrier. From what Trish had heard, Lisa had gone ballistic at the restaurant, bad enough that the cops were called to calm things down.

Well, Trish thought, that's how she got into this mess, and now, on that very night, they were going to have it out in the ring once and for all.

Trish Saturn smiled into the dressing room mirror, showing off the look that made her famous. Well, the smile and her big fake tits, to be exact. She brushed her hair back, turning to one side first, then to the other, making sure everything was in place for the cameras waiting outside. She'd been told ahead of time that Lisa Baron was going to step in before the fight. They were supposed to shout at each other and make threats to get the audience riled up before they went out to the ring.

A couple of other female wrestlers were in the dressing room with her, but they both moved further back when the first cameraman came in. There was Lisa Baron coming in right after him, looking as angry as a snarling pit bull. A second cameraman trailed in her tempestuous, evil wake.

"Listen, bitch!" Lisa shouted. "I've been waiting a long time to get my hands on you! You think you can just show up out of nowhere and take my fucking title shot? It ain't gonna happen like that!"

In a way, Trish didn't blame her rival for the act. Lisa Baron was a big name, but that bitch was getting old. She was near forty already and probably hoping for one or two more good paydays before she called it quits.

Trish couldn't help but rub in what bothered Lisa the most. "If you were any good you would have already have that belt! Do you see any wrinkled, old grandmothers wearing championship belts?"

That did it. Lisa rushed in at her. Trish expected a shoving match to start up between them. Instead, Lisa grabbed a handful of her hair and started jerking her around. Because Lisa's hands were tied up, Trish managed to get in one, two good punches into her rival's stomach. Lisa was winded, but not enough for her to loosen her grip. She shoved Trish onto a side table, throwing the smaller woman over it so that Trish smacked on the cement floor on the other side. For good measure, Lisa kicked the table on top of her. Finally, the irate bitch stormed out. One camera moron left right away, while the second moron recorded the dazed Trish lying below the table. After recording a few seconds of exclusive footage, the second moron left too.

"I think that bitch took extra crazy pills today." One of the other wrestlers told her.

Trish staggered up to her feet. Her hair was a fucking mess now, and her head hurt. She had to keep it cool, she knew. That's the only way she could beat Lisa Baron in her out of control state. Trish had to outthink the bitch from hell.

Trish was still being announced and on her way to the ring when the fireworks started up. Lisa was pacing around inside the ring waiting for her, but upon seeing the busty blonde on the walkway, the bitch jumped out and came running after her. The useless referee came loping after Lisa, as if he could really do something to stop her.

The game plan was for the two women to trade a few punches before they got into the ring. As it turned out, game plans and Lisa Baron didn't go together. The two women did trade slaps, and then forearms, and then punches and kicks. Trish Saturn didn't get as far as she had on her good looks and big tits alone, so she was giving as good as she got. This did not sit well with Lisa Baron, because not many things did. Lisa went for Trish's hair again. Trish countered with a judo maneuver. She fell back, bringing the bigger woman with her. By kicking out her strong legs, Trish pushed Lisa into the air and caused her to come crashing down on her back. Unfortunately, Lisa hadn't let go of her hair, so Trish's head ended up getting jerked back.

"You bitch, let go of my hair!" Trish rolled over and started punching at her rival until finally the woman's grip loosened.

Because she was on Pay Per View, Trish pretended to stagger around while making her way to the ring. This gave Lisa the time she needed to recover. They went at it a second time just outside the ring, where Trish shoved her opponent into a guardrail, while her enemy shoved her into the steps leading up to the ring.

Things got even worse once they stepped on the mat, when the opening bell finally rang. From the start, the crowd was standing and cheering for the hot blonde with the big tits to beat on the hot raven-haired bitch with the big tits. Lisa was going all out, as if she were piling all the frustrations in the world on top of Trish's head. On her end, Trish was still rational. Barely, they were going through the motions of throwing each other against the ropes and stomping while punching, or pretending they were badly winded when they weren't winded at all, or shrieking out loud when only a medium punch landed on them. Inside, however, both women were seething.

As she was so much stronger, Lisa picked up her nemesis and held her over her shoulder, before she dropped down into a backbreaker. That really shook Trish up, bad enough that she truly was stumbling around dazed while Lisa kept pounding on her. When Trish finally recovered, she used a judo throw to toss Lisa over the top rope, sending the woman flying and slamming down on the thin padding that went around the ring. Trish pandered to the crowd by climbing the corner post and coming down with an elbow to the stunned Lisa's head.

That's how it went, back and forth between them, in and out of the ring. Trish's judo and athleticism were beginning to wear down Lisa's wild brutality, and the older woman soon realized this. When the beast failed to grab another handful of blonde hair, she went for Trish's tight blouse instead. Trish saw the desperation of the move, and she also saw that her sports bra was showing. In retaliation, the moment she got loose she grabbed at Lisa's top. After one, two wrenches and the tearing of strong fabric, Lisa's top was gone. Unlike Trish, the older woman wore nothing underneath. Lisa's big breasts bounced around, exciting the crowd right before the women tripped each other.

They'd been too close to a corner post when they collided. Trish ended up half-fallen against the post. Lisa didn't want the smaller woman to get loose because she might use her judo, so she smashed her body against the pinned blonde. Of all the humiliation Trish could think of, nothing could be worse than having Lisa Baron's big tits smashed against her face, while there were on Pay Per View and being watched by tens of thousands of people.

Finally, a small mob of wrestlers, referees and other crew invaded the ring and broke them apart. The official referee called the match because Lisa had lost her top, but Trish suspected it was more because Lisa had gone off the script. A result of no decision was good for future revenue, Trish knew, because it meant the grudge was still going. That's how the promoters would see it, anyway. As for her, she didn't know that she wanted to get into the ring with that crazy monster ever again.

Because Empire Wrestling liked to pinch their pennies, the tour bus didn't leave town right away. They still had two more minor events taking place, featuring lesser-known wrestlers at local casinos. Trish Saturn was expected to make appearances and sign autographs at both places. That was all set up for the following day.

For the time being, she didn't want to go anywhere. All she wanted to do was to sit in her motel room and let her aching body rest a while. And yeah, it was a standard suite that she stayed in, because that's all Empire would spring for. If she wanted anything fancier than that she would have to pay the difference. At least Empire employed two full time security guards, so nobody would be bothering the wrestlers on their time off. That wasn't always easy with the big fucking Empire Wrestling bus parked right there in the parking lot, advertising to the world that they'd rented half the motel. Still, Trish guessed things could have been worse. At least here she could watch some mindless TV and think about anything else except Lisa Baron.

"That bitch really yanked my hair." Trish said, checking her head in the mirror. Her darker roots were starting to show. She would have to get her hair done before people figured out that she wasn't really a blonde.

A casual knock on the door caused Trish to step away from the mirror and take the half a dozen steps to the door. She wasn't expecting anybody, but still, there was always a chance that some obsessed fan might have figured out she was in there. After peering through the little peephole, she was stunned to discover who was standing outside.

With her temper starting to rise, Trish flung the door open. "What the hell are you doing here? Didn't they have enough room at the kennel for you, bitch?"

It was none other than Lisa fucking Baron. The mean Amazon-looking bitch eyed Trish's face first, before she noticed what Trish was wearing. By coincidence, both women had on black halter-tops and grey gym shorts.

"What, now you're dressing like me, bitch?" Trish snapped. "Is that how bad you want to be like me?"

"I didn't dress like you. That was an accident!" Lisa hissed back. "You listen to me, okay? I have worked really hard and really long to get where I am today. I am not going to have somebody like you just come in out of nowhere and knock me off my place."

"Ask me if I care."

Lisa ignored the barb. "I've been with Empire Wrestling for six years now. That's six fucking years!" At this, she started wagging her finger at Trish, which the blonde did not like very much at all. "I had a deal with McPherson before you showed up. He was going to give me a title shot. He promised me! I was supposed to win and I would be the women's champion for six months. After that, I was planning to retire. Now, because of you, McPherson isn't going to give me my shot!"

"Get your finger out of my face." Trish growled.

"I'm not leaving here until we make a deal." Lisa countered. She took half a step inside so Trish wouldn't be able to shut the door on her. "This is what we're going to do. The next time you and I fight, I don't care what the promoters want. You are going to let me win! A win against you is going to push me up in the women's rankings. That way I can pressure McPherson into giving me my title shot. I want my title, I want to keep it for six months and after that I don't give a shit! Are you and me on the same page?"