All Comments on 'Troubled Nights Ch. 02'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome!!

I really like the way this story is going! Please keep posting it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another 20 part series?

I guess it'll pad your story list well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It's amazing how well some old wives tales seem to

fit. Such as the one that says those of you who can write should and those of you who are complete idiots leave hurtful comments of those of them that can write. I hope Danielle that you will remember those of us that enjoy every gem you pull from your head. I look forward to each and every chapter you pull out. Take good care, sweet Danielle. And to hell with those who aim so low.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Nice development

It's still a tad confusing, but I'm sure the background will come. I like the set up(s), and am curious to meet this Angel character. I just know he'll show up... right? :)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
Nice job.

Totally intriguing. Can't wait for the next chapter!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
PS-

Please ignore anonymous below. I am one of the people that enjoys longer stories and the more complex and interesting storylines and characters that go with them. There are a lot of people on this site that are not looking for a simple stroke story. Some of us look for quality in writing. If they don't enjoy good long quality writing, then they shouldn't read your work. No need to be rude about it. I can't believe some people.

TallDarkandThoughtfulTallDarkandThoughtfulalmost 15 years ago
whoa!!!

hmmm..i like this edgy, multiple personality tara/rayne character. great job!!!!!!

magicsspottedstablesmagicsspottedstablesover 14 years ago
MORE Please!!!

This story is really interesting please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome!

Hey, a love story with a schizophrenic that's actually very well written, hot, and interesting. Great. Hope we get more of these characters. Tara/Rayne sort of reminds me a little bit of a character named Moka from a Japanese anime/manga called Rosario+Vampire. Its a story where a timid average guy is unwittingly enrolled into a school for ghouls (vampires, goblins, demons, etc) even though he's an unremarkable human boy. He befriends and falls in love with a bit of a ditzy girl named Moka who is a vampire. Moka's a rather friendly vampire that's really ditzy but she likes the guy (Tsukune) and especially likes drinking his blood (she refers to drinking his blood as a kiss even though it doesn't really kill Tsukune or make him a vampire). However, Moka wears a rosario to keep her "inner-self" contained. When it's removed she becomes "Adult Moka" which is like Moka turning into a badass, seductive femme fatale type. Its still Moka but an alternate personality.

Not saying its a ripoff. Just reminded me of that story a little bit. I think this totally works too and I want to know a lot more about Rayne and where she came from as well.

magicsspottedstablesmagicsspottedstablesover 14 years ago
MORE please

Please, please, please continue this story!!!

jazz13jazz13almost 14 years ago
is there more to this?

Awesome work as always! is there more to this?

sweetnymphomaniasweetnymphomaniaabout 12 years ago
One Problem: No Ending!

why the hell hasn't this been finished?

dawid1501dawid1501over 11 years ago
Forget it

This one is a brilliant writer, well ok, she will be if and when she gets any of her stories to a conclusion.One of the rules set in stone is that a story has a beginning, a plot and an ending. She get the beginning and the plot, but nobody ever told her that a story needs an ending. Pity, because she really, really is a brilliant .....plotter perhaps?

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 11 years ago
I agree

Dawid 1501 I have to agree with you especially n this story. Definitely needs a third and maybe even more chapters to finish it.... Other than that she is a very good writer.....

duckyaceduckyacealmost 9 years ago

Where is the rest u left it hanging

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories