All Comments on 'Truth or Consequences'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
1sickbastard1sickbastardover 13 years ago
A little over the top...

Turned into a stroker about page 4 but was still pretty hot.

arnokeyarnokeyover 13 years ago
sweet

I like how real, loving and sexy the story is. a job well done!

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 13 years ago
A guy and his female relatives

I enjoyed this story. You have a good instinct for delivering the goods in stories involving a guy and multiple female relatives. This is what a guy wants. Fantasizing about his hot mom, sisters, aunts, and female cousins sucking and fucking him dry. Then, while he rests up, watching his female relatives do each other with lustful abandon. If that ain't the good life, incestuously speaking, I don't know what is!

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Some families know how to relate! Plausible and maybe even possible the story was/is believable. It certainly wasn't the family I grew up in but I sometimes thought my buddy Seth was doing his sisters and maybe his Mom. I pictured them as I read this story.

I still envy him.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NOT GOOD

stopped on the first page it was just to unrealistic. a guy living with three sisters and his mom and he doesn't have a lock on his door YEAH RIGHT, the mom never punishes the sisters for teaseing him or barging in to his room without knocking YEAH RIGHT. a guy in his position would find away to spend as much time away from home as possible especially when his mom was away. as soon as he graduated high school he would move out and never return. KEEP IT BELIEVABLE PLEASE OR USE THE FANTASY AREA.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 11 years ago
What?

This story has absolutely no buildup whatsoever, and simply shattered my willingness of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THAT IS SO HOT AND SO FUNNY

loved it from beginning to end and so much fun along the way.....loved the way their mum and aunt switched and then revealed all and poor Stacy still had not been fucked....that boy is going to be kept very busy fucking all five of them ----he will need some cock juice to keep it up...best thing he can do is get them all pregnant.....now that will be fun.....vice is nice but incest is best....oh to be the only male in a house with five randy and very horny women.....what a way to go......loved it...a damn good read....

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
Excellent

One of your best thanks .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the hottest

Thoroughly enjoyed your story. Will have to see if you have a chapter 2.

Thanks again

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Didn't make it through page 1

The premise may have promise, but after the preface the story turn puerile. (a little alliteration for the rhyming names) He should have either not answered the 'woody' question, or simply denied that consequence. If nothing else he could have left telling them to tell Mom that he wouldn't get naked for his sisters, and that would have ended it. I mean he even said he felt more adult with them since turning 18 but he acts like a 13 year old. I can see growing up with all the girls being older that the could have 'trained' him (brainwashed) to still 'do as he's told', but I just can't wrap my mind around that. I mean what are they going to do to him if he refused to strip. I'd take Mom's consequences over the girls if I was him. It just doesn't jive.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
poor Stacy

ok I went back and read the whole thing after the first part I wrote about it got better. I felt really bad for Stacy at the end, but maybe it served her write she did kinda get things started, so maybe that was her consequence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
73/8 cock

ONLY if it's totally measured wrong, which it was. Top at base to tip is correct. So davey had an average 6 incher. Which is perfect for the average vagina.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

Totally concur with Fuzzy_Kbear's comment . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is one of the top 5 stories I found have read!!!!!!!!!! The only disappointment was, not getting to hear about Stacy getting her pussy pounded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor baby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous