Twenty Years to Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But . . . how . . . how can you do this? I thought you were smart."

"What does 'smart' have to do with it? Sometimes doctors smoke or physicists jump off bridges with bungee cords tied to their ankles. Sometimes, the reward is worth the risk, even when you understand how weird it is. I understand exactly what she wants of me and I participate in it. Willingly . . . even eagerly. This doesn't mean that I like guys," Torrie continued. "Please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not suddenly in love with you or anything. This is a one-time offer that expires when you walk out that door." She smiled at him and he had to acknowledge that he was more turned on than he had ever been. Torrie continued. "When she and I talked about what we each expected, she told me that she would someday want to see me pleasuring other women and sometimes even men. Emotionally, a man is no more than a vibrator with the capacity to buy me dinner sometime."

Jeremy actually allowed a laugh to escape. That was the Torrie that he had known for so long.

"Isabel's been planning on having me be 'taken' by a guy for a while. When all this shit hit the fan, she saw an opportunity to go through with a plan that's been in place for a while. Namely, having you be my first real sexual encounter with a man. So we kill three birds with one stone. You finally get something you've wanted for years," she added, wiggling her ass a little, "while you promise to help Rachel reconcile with your dad and promise not to kill Frank. And Isabel and I get to . . . further . . . our relationship."

"But . . . why me? You said she'd been planning this for a long time, but all this other shit is new. So why pick me? Doesn't she know how . . . how I've felt about you?"

"Of course she does," Torrie said, actually blushing. "But she didn't pick you. She told me she wanted me to be taken by a man, but she let me decide who that man would be. It was ME who picked you."

"What? You . . . why?"

"Because I'm scared," Torrie admitted. "If I was going to go through with this, I wanted it to be someone I actually trust doing the honors. You know, someone who couldn't possibly go through with it unless he was sure I would be okay with it. You're the only guy I've ever known that I could trust this much. It's the only reason why Isabel trusts you enough. So what do you say? You can either stay mad at your best friend and your sister, or you can fuck me in whatever way Isabel tells you to. And I should inform you that she has quite an imagination."

Jeremy was, at heart, a man-whore. He walked over and knocked on the sliding glass door. Isabel poked her head through. "I think we're ready," he said, finally able to smile.

"That's good to hear," she purred, looking at the bound woman in the middle of the living room. "Why don't you strip and we can get this little slut's education started."

Jeremy quickly removed his clothes, and his thick eight-inches was standing at full mast. Isabel led him until he was in front of Torrie. Then she had him get on his knees as she straddled Torrie's back and had a seat on the girl's hips.

Torrie strained under her girlfriend's weight and stared at Jeremy's cock. She had heard him talk about its size, but she still hadn't been prepared for it. It wasn't as long as some of the toys that Isabel had used on her, but it was certainly thicker. She felt Isabel's hand grab Torrie's hair and pulled her head up.

"The first thing you need to do is familiarize yourself with the male instrument. Jeremy, please press it against her face." As Jeremy did as asked, Isabel continued. "Notice its heat and its texture. Normally, they won't be quite this large, but once you've learned how to accept it into you, then the rest will seem like child's play. Now open your mouth," she ordered of her slave. "In an 'O' shape, just like we practiced." Torrie did as asked. "Now Jeremy, please push your . . . thing . . . into this little harlot's face. Take your time at first. I want her to get used to it."

Jeremy positioned the bulbous head of his prick at the entrance to Torrie's mouth. He looked down and noticed no hesitation in his friend's eyes . . . only heated excitement. He savored the moment of his victory . . . a moment he thought would never happen . . . then pushed his cock into Torrie's mouth. He moved slowly, watching as her lips and mouth spread almost grotesquely wide as they attempted to engulf his manhood. He pushed until half of his member had disappeared. That was when she started to gag and her eyes watered up.

But as he started to pull back, Isabel ordered him to stay right where he was. "She needs to become accustomed to the sensation," Isabel said. She reached down and began fingering Torrie's wet snatch with one finger. She just wanted to tease the girl, not provide real release. At least not yet. She stroked Torrie's back with the other hand. "Now my little bitch, you will remember that you are an object . . . a thing to be used. You will keep your mouth in that position. You will apply maximum pressure all the time. You will use your tongue to drag along the underside of his shaft. And he will fuck your face. You aren't giving 'head' or a blowjob, because that's something that his equal might do. Right now, you are just a place for him to deposit his seed. Now Jeremy, please fuck her mouth. And don't you dare hold back, or I'll know and we I WILL put a stop to everything!"

Jeremy was more than a little intimidated by Isabel's sudden command of the situation, but not so intimidated that it was going to stop him. He grabbed the sides of Torrie's head and began thrusting his meat into her mouth. He would got until she started to gag, then go a little further. After that, he would repeat the whole process, slowly increasing in speed.

Isabel was captivated. She couldn't see Torrie's mouth from where she was sitting, but she could see that massive tool pumping into her lover's face. Isabel kept fingering Torrie's pussy with one hand while the other hand slipped into her blouse to play with her own breast. She was giving Jeremy and eyeful, and he increased his tempo.

Every muscle in Torrie's body was straining against her bonds. Her mouth was already grown sore as it was mercilessly invaded by her friend's thick beef-stick. Isabel's fingers were doing a pleasant dance in Torrie's warm sex, making the pink-haired girl want to cum. There was a time she never could have imagined having sex with a man, now she was getting her face fucked by one of her best friends, and she knew that Isabel wasn't going to let it end there.

Jeremy felt a tightening in his balls that was arriving all too soon. He had wanted this to last, but Torrie's mouth was too hot and the situation too intoxicating. "I'm gonna blow," he grunted as he plunged into Torrie's mouth a few more times.

Isabel stood up and positioned herself behind Jeremy's kneeling form. "Pull out," she ordered. After he did, she shocked him by wrapping her arm around him and taking his cock in her hand. She firmly pumped it several more times before he began to spray. He didn't think he'd ever expended as much jizz as he did at that moment. And Isabel was directing it everywhere, as spurt after spurt landed on Torrie's face and in her still-open mouth. There were trails of white gunk everywhere, dripping off his friend's lips and the ropes that bound her face.

"Now lick my hand clean, you whore!" Isabel growled. "But don't swallow any of it. Yet."

Torrie gingerly stuck her tongue out, trying to keep the stuff already in her mouth from spilling out. She was only partially successful as a small stream leaked out and town Torrie's chin. But she managed to lick up the droplets that had landed on her mistress's hand. Then Isabel went over and grabbed her digital camera off the counter. She pushed Jeremy away, then took a series of shots of Torrie's cum-covered faced, including the pool of man-juice that had accumulated in the girl's mouth. Torrie was blushing furiously. Isabel had several computer disks containing images of Torrie in various states of bondage, but these would probably actually get printed out and put in a scrapbook.

"Okay, now swallow. I want you to get used to the taste of a man." Isabel held her hand against Torrie's throat, waiting until she could actually feel the girl swallow it all down. "Good girl," she said, stroking her lover's face. "You're doing well." She looked over at Jeremy. He appeared exhausted, but Isabel wasn't done with him. There were other things she wanted him to do, but she had to get him erect again first. "It looks like your friend is done. Your naughty little mouth sucked him dry. I'm sure he'll be able to get hard again, but what-EVER will I do with you until then?" She was still glancing at Jeremy when she leaned in and kissed Torrie on the lips, letting her tongue slip into the girl's mouth and taste the remnants of Jeremy's sizeable load. Even with her mouth sore, Torrie would never refuse a kiss from Isabel. She would never refuse ANYTHING from Isabel.

Isabel stood back up and went into the bedroom, returning shortly with a bottle of lubricant and a sizeable vibrator. It was about seven inches long and heavily ridged. She applied some lube to the device, sat on Torrie's hips again (facing forward), reached behind her and pushed the vibrating toy into Torrie's pussy, leaving it there for the time being. "It is AWFULLY hot in here," she said, removing her blouse. She caught Jeremy staring at her bountiful bosom out of the corner of her eye. She hadn't planned on getting naked in front of him, but he had been such a good sport and so well behaved that she felt he deserved a treat. With her bare breasts swinging in the air, she reached back and started fucking Torrie with the vibrator. She used her other hand to grab one of the ropes crisscrossing Torrie's back, gripping it for leverage as she plunged her toy into her girlfriend's willing box. "It's kind of like riding bareback isn't it?" she asked of Jeremy as her hips started to "buck in the saddle." She plunged the dildo all the way in and then let go of it so she could slap Torrie's ass as hard as she could. "C'mon. You can do better than that, my little 'bitch' of burden." Torrie began rocking back and forth as much as she could, like an electronic horse out in front of a grocery store after a child stuck their coins in. After another sharp slap, Isabel grabbed the vibrator again and started it in motion. It wasn't long before her faithful steed was shuddering underneath her.

"You're cumming aren't you?" she scolded as Torrie's muscles strained against the rope and her back arched. "What a naughty horse you are!" She lifted up with her legs to take some of the pressure of her weight away from Torrie's back. "And all I did was this," she added plunging the vibrator home a few more times, "and you go and make a mess on the rug." True enough, Torrie's juices had trickled down her legs and a few drops had made it onto the carpet. Isabel pushed Torrie around until the girl's head was over the spot her crotch was. She pushed that pink-haired head down until Torrie was sniffing the carpet. "Bad girl," Isabel chastised. She left the vibrator in Torrie's box, then went and got the paddle. "Bad, bad girl!" she said, spanking Torrie hard and swift.

Torrie's head was swimming. She had been hoping for a bit of a spanking all evening. "I'm sorry mistress."

"Of course you are," Isabel said with a final spank. She knelt behind Torrie's quivering body and placed a kiss between those delicious inner pussy lips. "But you still needed to be punished." She flicked her tongue into her lover's pussy, then looked at Jeremy.

Jeremy was already hard as a rock again. He had seen lesbian porn before. He had dreamed of being in a threesome with a couple of girls, but there he was, watching a smoking-hot Isabel lay her tongue into a tied-up-Torrie's juicy snatch. How could he not get hard?!?

Isabel reluctantly decided to stop eating Torrie out after only a few minutes. She could take care of that the next day. "Well, it seems your friend has a fast recovery period," she murmured, removing the vibrator. "Jeremy, would you mind coming over here? Good, now on your knees." She grabbed his cock again, moving the head between Torrie's slick inner labia. "Stay," she ordered. She moved around and knelt in front of her girlfriend, lifting Torrie's face. "I want to be staring in her eyes as she experiences her first man. Now go ahead and fuck her!"

Jeremy had to savor the moment, but he knew he couldn't take too long. Isabel might just end things. As he slowly entered Torrie, he realized that the wait had been worth it. She was so hot and so tight that it took a conscious effort not to ball her head off right away. He kept going until his balls were pressing against her mound.

Isabel watched as Torrie's eyes changed. At first they were nervous, then outright scared. Isabel kissed her, trying to comfort the girl. As much as they had talked about this, Torrie was still unnerved at being taken like this by a man, even one she trusted. But as her box filled to capacity, pleasure swept through her and she kissed Isabel as passionately as she could.

"It's so big," she whispered. "It's got me all filled up."

"Yes," Isabel replied. "You're being filled by a big, black man-dick. You're taking it all inside your little pussy," she added, licking the side of Torrie's face. She sat down on the ground and spread her legs wide, letting her skirt ride up. "And you can thank me by making me cum."

Torrie was more than happy to oblige. She leaned her head down and buried her mouth in Isabel's cleft. Meanwhile, Jeremy had grabbed one of the ropes on Torrie's back like Isabel had done, then started hammering her with his meat. Torrie was grunt, gasping and groaning into Isabel's cunt as she licked up and down its length or sucked on that cute little clit.

Jeremy had already decided that Torrie had the tightest pussy he ever fucked. He was grasping a rope for leverage as he gave his friend all he could, filling her tight hole all the way on every stroke. And the view of the pink-haired girl's head between Isabel's delectable thighs wasn't exactly a sight to scoff at. And whatever Torrie was doing with that tongue seemed to be working, because Isabel's eyes had glazed over and she was breathing hard, her sizeable tits expanding outward with every breath.


"What's he doing?" Isabel asked of her girlfriend. "Tell me what he's doing to you."

"He's fucking me," Torrie grunted.

"With what?"

"His big black cock!"

"And how is he fucking you?"

"Good and hard!"

"Where?"

"In my pussy!" Torrie almost squealed as Jeremy drove his dick home.

"In your pussy?" Isabel looked up at Jeremy. "And where hasn't he fucked you yet? Where do you think he should stick his cock next?"

Torrie was blushing furiously. "In my ass?" she asked. "Should he fuck me in the ass?"

Jeremy was all the way buried in Torrie's box when he heard that, and it took all his willpower to keep from cumming on the spot. He was going to get to ass-fuck Torrie!

"I think he should. You need all the experience you can get," Isabel said matter-of-factly. "Very well," she said. "Jeremy, grease your pole up and split this bitch in half!"

Jeremy didn't need to be told twice. He had his pecker well greased and poised at the on-ramp to Torrie's dirt highway in record time. And Isabel held her lover's face against her crotch, just in case she needed to muffle any noise as Torrie's backdoor was violated.

As Torrie felt her sphincter expand, things went all right at first. Janine has stretched Torrie's butthole with her fingers and she had actually found it to be a pleasant experience. But the pink-haired slave girl quickly found that this was an entirely different beast. Those powerful muscles kept stretching and alarms started going off in her head. Soon, the pain became very real and she almost passed out. But she didn't want to disappoint Isabel. She'd allow herself to be ripped into two pieces before she would let her mistress down. Through the incredible pressure and pain, she continued to lick at Isabel's crotch. She was more constrained than she ever remembered being, and the only thing that kept her from toppling over was Isabel's legs and Jeremy's hands.

Jeremy had ropes in both hands as he pressed onward, his mighty tool sinking deep into his friend's behind. When he was all the way inside and every inch of his rod had disappeared into her brown tunnel, he stopped and let out a sigh. He could have died right then and there and considered his life well lived.

"How is she?" Isabel asked.

"Incredible!" he said.

"Did you hear that?" she asked Torrie, who was keeping her tongue and lips moving just to try and forget about the pain. "I think your ass is pleasing to him. You're doing so well."

Torrie looked up, real tears in her eyes. "It's too big," she whispered.

"I have faith in you," Isabel said, secretly worried that she may have pushed her lover beyond her limits. As Torrie's head drifted down and she started sucking on Isabel's inner labia, the mistress watched Jeremy slowly extract all but the head of his penis from the young woman's ass. He was incredibly gentle at first, trying to let Torrie adjust to this previously unimaginable penetration.

Torrie was on the verge of panic. The pain was supposed to go away. That's the way it was supposed to work. But it wasn't going away. She remembered that pain was all part of what she and Isabel did, and that provided some comfort. She attacked Isabel's warm sex with renewed vigor, licking and almost snarling deep into her mistress's depths. She was a caged animal, and she wouldn't give up without a fight.

But the pain did start to dissipate, fading into a glorious, mind-blowing pressure exerted on her sphincter. As her asshole relaxed, Jeremy's speed increased. As Jeremy's speed increased, so did the motion of Torrie's tongue.

"I think . . . she's . . . getting it!" Isabel gasped as her lover's tongue became a blur between her thighs. She heard Jeremy's balls slapping against Torrie's body as he slammed into her repeatedly. He stopped sometimes to re-grease his shaft, but he never kept Torrie waiting for long. "Tell me," she ordered Torrie. "Tell me how it feels!"

"It's so fucking big!" Torrie groaned. "His big black dick is filling my little pink ass!"

"Spank her!" Isabel almost shouted.

Jeremy slapped one of those firm ass cheeks. He realized that for as long as he had dreamt about this ass, he hadn't spent much time fondling it. So he let his hands feel those taut, firm cheeks, occasionally spanking them as Isabel dictated. Soon they were almost burning hot to the touch, so he gripped them hard and was rewarded by a gasp of pleasure. 'This girl is an absolute freak!' And he thanked whatever gods might be listening for the opportunity he had been granted. He was temporarily distracted as Isabel began to orgasm. She was a jiggler all right, her entire body caught up in the throes of ecstasy. Her breasts were shivering like jello in an earthquake, and her back and neck arched backwards as the orgasm overcame her. And all the while, her dutiful slave kept her tongue moving, drinking her mistress's nectar and making her mistress proud.

"Did I please you?" Torrie asked.

"More than you can imagine," Isabel said, kissing the girl and tasting her own fluids. She then moved around and began to lightly spank Torrie's tortured ass cheeks with every thrust of Jeremy's hips. She actually got up a good tempo and Jeremy was happy to pound away in rhythm.

But he wasn't able to last much longer. In living out his fantasy, he had fucked two of the tightest orifices he had ever encountered. Some of it was probable his mind playing tricks on him, but for the moment he didn't care. "Where did you want this load?" he asked of Isabel.