Twenty Years to Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel smiled and placed her lips against Torrie's ear. "Just fill her ass up with it," she said loud enough for Jeremy to hear. "Cum in the slut's ass. Actually, make her beg for it!"

Torrie glanced desperately over her shoulder. "Please, will you cum in my ass?" she pleaded. "I need you to fill me with cum!"

Jeremy actually couldn't help but oblige. As Jeremy's body shuddered and he deposited another huge load of jism in Torrie's bowels, Isabel stood up and grabbed her camera again. She took pictures of Jeremy's dick buried deep in Torrie's backside, and took more as he slowly withdrew. She even got a picture of Torrie's gaping asshole with some of Jeremy's seed leaking out.

"In-fucking-credible," Jeremy said at last. He wasn't sure what else there was to say. He had just fucked one of his best friends in every available place while she was tied up and going down on her girlfriend.

"I agree," Isabel whispered to Torrie, kissing her gently on the cheek. Then she pulled her skirt back into place and put her blouse back on, telling Jeremy to get dressed as well. Then she escorted him out the door.

"I don't know what to say," he told Isabel when they were alone.

She smiled. "You don't need to say anything. Just live up to your side of the bargain." She looked back at the door. "I figure I'll let her off easy tomorrow. This weekend I'm giving to her as two 'safe days.' Those are days when I don't get to command her," she said by way of explanation. "If you want, talk to her Saturday morning. I'm sure you'll have questions that I'm not able to answer. And thank you," she added.

"For what?"

"For being a good enough friend for her to trust with what she just gave you." Then Isabel went inside, and Jeremy dazedly headed home to talk to his father about Rachel.

Once alone, Isabel quickly began untying Torrie. The rope left indention lines all over Torrie's body, but there were no cuts. Isabel was getting better at her craft. She drew a warm bath and led her girlfriend in until they were both relaxing in the soothing water. Torrie was actually too tired to do much, so Isabel scrubbed the girl down until she was squeaky-clean. Torrie just enjoyed having Isabel's hands on her. Then her girlfriend . . . at the moment no longer her mistress . . . led Torrie to bed.

"You were incredible tonight," Isabel said, holding Torrie's body next to her. "You know," she started slowly, "this apartment complex has a couple of two-bedroom places. I was thinking of getting one." Isabel stopped and took a breath. "And I'd like for you to move in with me. If you think you . . . we are ready for it."

Even as tired as she was, Torrie's eyes shot open. "Are you serious? You want to live together? But I can't afford to pay rent! I'm barely getting back on my feet as it is, and . . ."

"I think I can handle the rent on my own," Isabel interrupted before kissing the girl. "This isn't one of those things I can order you to do. I need you to want to do it. I just like having you around. Besides, think of all the possibilities we could pursue with you and I living under the same roof." She kissed Torrie on the neck. "One of the bedrooms could be your new 'safe' area. It would be easier for me to give you rides to work, and you KNOW I'll make sure you take your medicine every day."

Torrie smiled. Isabel was exactly the type of discipline that Dr. Smythe, her psychiatrist, had recommended. "Let me talk with my folks, okay? I want to make sure they won't freak out or think something is wrong by my wanting to leave."

"I think that's reasonable. Now get some sleep. You've got a long day ahead of you, and we both have things to think about. Like your first trip to Dark Eden."

------------- ----------------

Saturday morning . . .

------------- ----------------

Torrie was lounging on her sofa with her nose in a book. She was already dressed in one of the miniscule bikinis that she knew Isabel liked. Even though it was a "safe" day, she was hoping to get some play. She was amazed at her newfound capacity for physical pleasure, and was happy that she was able to balance it with work and her welding classes. She and Isabel were supposed to be going to the beach for some surfing and boy-teasing, then they were going to have lunch and go to a carnival down on the boardwalk. Isabel had suggested they try their hand (or feet) and roller-blading, and Torrie was more than game, particularly if Isabel kept HER bikini on while doing it. Then Torrie heard a knock on the outside door.

"Come in!" she shouted. "Hey Jeremy," she said pleasantly when her masculine friend poked his head in. "What's up?"

Jeremy was a bit surprised. He had expected her to be a little more . . . reserved . . . or maybe even feel awkward around him. He hadn't spoken to her since that night. "Torrie, about the other night . . . are we cool?"

"Why wouldn't we be?" she asked quizzically. She laughed at his surprised expression. "Yes you dork, we're cool."

Jeremy sat at the other end of the couch. Torrie looked devilishly hot in her swimsuit, but he wasn't as overwhelmed by it as he once was. He had enjoyed being with her, but he knew it wouldn't happen again. "I didn't want what happened to screw things up. I just got so caught up in it . . ." He stopped, too embarrassed to go on.

She smiled. "If it makes you feel any better, I had a GREAT time. I'm serious. It was something that Isabel wanted, which made me want it. And I couldn't have asked for a nicer, more willing participant. As long as you realize it was a one-time thing . . ."

"I do, I do. You know, I actually feel . . . feel that it's easier to be your friend now. Does that sound weird?"

"Nah. Everyone wants the things that are forbidden, including the men or women they can't have. You got to taste from the tree of life. Now maybe you can stop bringing girls over here, pretending that they're me and stealing my underwear! You total ass!"

Jeremy tried really hard to act surprised, but he blushed and broke out laughing. He was busted and they both knew it. After a while, they both managed to compose themselves.

"By the way, how did things go with your dad?"

Jeremy sobered up a bit. "Not great, but it could have been worse. I lied and told him I knew about Rachel and Frank and that Frank is a good guy. If Rachel could just . . . settle down, he might not be a bad catch. Of course, I still need to convince myself of that. Frank is still avoiding me. I guess I can't blame him. I was pretty pissed. But Mom is working on Dad too. She mentioned something about her own 'wild' years, and I had to leave the room. I was afraid she might start talking about things no one wants to hear from their mother. But I think he'll let her back in the house at some point."

"Or maybe she should just visit." Torrie brought her knees up to her chest, intentionally teasing Jeremy with a view of her camel-toe. She was beginning to enjoy being a tease. "Isabel . . . Isabel wants me to move in with her when she gets a new apartment. I talked it over with my folks, and they're cool with it. So I think I'll agree to it. And I talked to them about Rachel's situation, and they said they'd be willing to rent this apartment to her for cheap until she graduates. It might give everyone what they need."

"Moving in with the girlfriend? Big step for you, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but it's one I think I'm ready to make. Right after my head started clearing up, I was really afraid that I'd fallen so far behind everyone that I'd never make anything out of my life. God, I'm twenty-two and having a mid-life crisis. But I got over it, and Isabel is the main reason for that. Okay, we've only been together for about six months, but she seems so perfect for me." Torrie stopped and blushed. "God, I sound like a little girl with a crush."

"I wish I could find someone like that," Jeremy said, meaning it. "I mean, I love playing the field, but . . . since I'll never have you, I want to find someone who I can be with sexually AND talk to. It's just nice to see that at least ONE of us found someone like that."

It was an hour before Isabel showed up, looking as good as only she could. In the meantime, Torrie explained the rules of her relationship with Isabel, as well as some of the things that needed to be worked out. Jeremy actually seemed to get a better grasp of things than Rachel did, probably because he had seen things in action. He knew that Isabel TRULY cared about Torrie and wasn't just using her for sexual pleasure. It was a sex game to be sure, but it was one where both girls played equally important parts. He watched as Isabel and Torrie held hands on their way down the street to the beach, acting like any ordinary lovesick couple. Then he smiled, went back inside and stole one of Torrie's thongs. Some traditions were just too much fun to stop!

---------------- ---------------------

To be continued . . .