All Comments on 'Twins Reunion'

by rnebular

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fan of the story

nice writing just the right time with sex and storyline . A man's dream comes true and the way life should be. I THINK it was a hit and can wait until part two comes out. A STORY that maybe could go on and on. thanks

AhazuraAhazuraover 7 years ago
thanks

your twins series is one of my favorites so I am glad to see you revisit them. I thought it was a very fitting and well thought out story continuation so thank you very much.

-Ahaz

rnebularrnebularover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words. I originally submitted this for Romance, but they moved it to Group Sex for me. I admit, they were right to move it here, although I was trying to explore it as a group romance. Anyhow, there will be more from the Twins in the future, but first they have to finish college!! I also have several other projects that I am juggling, but will get back to these characters that I am growing fond of.

RNebular

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

I love the way you wrote this story. Good one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it

I can't wait to see what happens next

rnebularrnebularabout 7 years agoAuthor
FYI

For those that are reading for the first time, or re-reading, this story continued with "Twins - Winter Magic". I am working on the next chapter in their saga, "Twins - Spring Break." Sadly that one will no longer make it for the real life spring break, but I hope to have the final (maybe) chapter, "Twins - Graduated," released on time before summer.

Thanks to everyone for reading and commenting!

RNebular

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrnebular@rnebular
4/21/2020 - I haven't posted a profile update in a long time, thought it was appropriate to do so now. I have been slowly working on several projects, but as everyone knows, life is CRAZY right now, in so many ways. That said, I have a new story for the Geek Pride event coming...