All Comments on 'Uncharted Ch. 01'

by Sincerelyyours000

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Red_22bRed_22babout 1 month ago

Oh, I like this! Such a great pace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It’s a loving story with much thought in the writing very emotional yet very arousing keep it up

rooster11055rooster11055about 1 month ago

Nicely written. Can't wait for the next installment.

jonboy1985jonboy1985about 1 month ago

That is amazingly good sexy and romantic it hits the spot so well

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 month ago

Great beginning! Can't wait until the next chapter! Five stars and a favorite point!

1stltdan1stltdanabout 1 month ago

Fantastic beginning I can’t wait to read more. Thank you

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 1 month ago

WOW. Great story. Please finish and publish part 2

sp9983sp9983about 1 month ago

Less talk and more action. You're not writing a romance novel. If you Sammy to do that, there is a seekers category for it. It's called erotic.

venus_canvenus_canabout 1 month ago

An excellent start to a romantic relationship. I love ❤️ the way you intersperse sex-ed and romance with the start of a sexual relationship between a mother and son

bob264bob264about 1 month ago

I loved it .Piease lets have a chapter 11 !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Schön geschrieben, aber warum sprechen sich immer wieder Mutter und Sohn mit Sie an ? Oder liegt es am Google-Übersetzer?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good pacing. The elaborate descriptions are very nice, appropriate, and well done.

Obviously, we want you to get to the “good stuff”, but what you’ve done is very good.

I find no faults. Please don’t make us wait too long. 😚

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just curious. He started to lift her shirt? After 8 years on a tropical island you’d think her clothes would be long since worn out and replaced, if at all, with natural island materials of some sort. As to Daniel, he would have long since outgrown anything he’d worn when first castaway. Maybe a loincloth made of his old clothes? Interesting story, but kind of dry and little sense of ‘feeling’ their situation.

Tommy54Tommy54about 1 month ago

Please continue. Very good. I cannot wait for more.

ukrainianukrainianabout 1 month ago

As with all castaways stories the growth of either subject is often overlooked with regard to clothing. Finding food and shelter can take up to much story time. The author has done enough for me to gloss over the issues until I read comments from other readers. Character build up and background have also helped to keep me reading. I'm looking forward to reading chapter two. Many thanks for writing.

mustang123mustang123about 1 month ago

WHAT ??? so much potentioal and such a let down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story is for me quite incredible on two levels:

For the more practical aspects: The start with the two alone(?) of mother and the ten year old son at a day-trip "yacht tour" and then not even seeing any kind of search effort in the vicinity, just leaves me with a lot of question. As do the whole survival challenge over many years -- not to mention the practical aspect for survival of possibly becoming pregnant from making love, which apparently haven't bothered the mind for a second ...

Furthermore: "... his tiny cutoff jeans. With the growth spurt he'd experienced in the last year they were probably already a size too small for him". "A size"?? - from ten to eighteen with "chiseled frame" and now "towered above" her?!

For the mental part: I appreciate that you try to dive into many psychological aspects of such a plot -- and the story is for many purposes well written.

However, this story is to me not very psychologically credible -- taking into account that this eighteen year old guy has had no inputs from the world outside the island and his relationship to his mother, other than what he noted, understood and can remember up until ten years old and what his mother thereafter has told him. He has been deprived of all input from observing and talking to other human beings, and he has been deprived of all input from TV and radio, books and magazines and from internet (if that was established at the time of this story). His mother informs us that she'd given Daniel "the talk" (that became a "lengthy sex-ed, class-type lecture"), but also tells us that: "But then again, we'd never talked about anything quite like this before" and "I never spoke ... at all about things like puberty and all the changes that come with it." This also confirmed by: "because of your age you knew nothing about love and sex when we first came here, and later because of my lack of instruction know just about the same amount now."

This immediately calls into question what kind of vocabulary/language (and behavior) Daniel really would have developed, and with that also goes what emotions he would be able to feel and what kind of thoughts we can expect from this guy.

That he should be able to think/feel and express such nuanced and mature high-level thoughts about adult relationships etc that he eloquently does in this story, appears to me so unlikely that I found it difficult to remain to the end of this installment.

PS. "all that sticky cum is inside there", i.e. the balls, is quite wrong. Only the sperm cells is produced in the testicles.

SmutaholicSmutaholicabout 1 month ago

I love your writing style and the creativity of this story. Looking very forward to whatever you have in store for us on this exciting adventure!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 month ago
Written with a tender heart

A coming of age story for both with a keen understanding of Mask how's Hierarchy of Needs. So sensual and realistic reactions by mom flued by Daniel's primal instincts. A touch and explanation so many sons yearn for but are afraid to broach the subject.

In some was reminiscent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I like that you didn't rush them to start fucking right away. The mother knows that she and her son will end up as lovers. I also love the romance between them. If I was the son, and I can say this because I'm 43 years old and have learned to cultivate patience. Not to sure how I might have reacted to a beautiful woman when I was 18 years old, and the beautiful woman was gently giving my big cock a smooth stroking.

And I'm certain that the mother is thinking when they do become lovers and he is deep inside of her, and she can feel that he is ready to cum is she going to let her son cum in her. Will she give up that last barrier of maybe getting pregnant with her son's child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

YESSSS KEEP GOING. I HOPE THEY MAKE INCEST BABIES :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good story. Waiting on part 2. I only have a couple of minor issues. I would love to find out what brands of clothing & sheets you had so I can buy some. To still be wearable after being worn every day for 8 years is amazing. Also their ability to continue to grow in size with a 10 year old boy until he's 18 is also amazing. That being said, I really like it & still give it 5☆.

CrazyAddaCrazyAddaabout 1 month ago

Such a beautiful story. It's always hot when story comes from mom's pov. That kind of stuff very rare. When its include moms reluctance because of the society rules but also getting wet the same time thinking about it. Her Struggle to be in that place but eventually win her dark side. Include pregnant part too to this. She won't like it first but eventually wins the dark side of her. Thinking how wrong to be get pregnant by own son & she likes it later. It will be awesome then. Longer stories are hot than 10k stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story is for me quite incredible on two levels:

For the mental part: I appreciate that you try to dive into many psychological aspects of such a plot -- and the story is for many purposes well written.

However, this story is to me not very psychologically credible -- taking into account that this eighteen year old guy has had no inputs from the world outside the island and his relationship to his mother, other than what he noted, understood and can remember up until ten years old and what his mother thereafter has told him. He has been deprived of all input from observing and talking to other human beings, and he has been deprived of all input from TV and radio, books and magazines and from internet (if that was established at the time of this story). His mother informs us that she'd given Daniel "the talk" (that became a "lengthy sex-ed, class-type lecture"), but also tells us that: "But then again, we'd never talked about anything quite like this before" and "I never spoke ... at all about things like puberty and all the changes that come with it." This also confirmed by: "because of your age you knew nothing about love and sex when we first came here, and later because of my lack of instruction know just about the same amount now."

This immediately calls into question what kind of vocabulary/language (and behavior) Daniel really would have developed, and with that also goes what emotions he would be able to feel and what kind of thoughts we can expect from this guy. (Yes, emotions and language is closely connected. Consult an expert, e.g. prof. Lisa Feldman Barret: "How emotions are made")

That he should be able to think/feel and express such nuanced and mature high-level thoughts about adult relationships etc that he eloquently does in this story, appears to me so unlikely that I found it difficult to remain to the end of this installment.

For the more practical aspects: The start with the two alone(?) of mother and the ten year old son at a day-trip "yacht tour" and then not even seeing any kind of search effort in the vicinity, just leaves me with a lot of question. As do the whole survival challenge over many years -- not to mention the practical aspect for survival of possibly becoming pregnant from making love, which apparently haven't bothered the mind for a second ...

Furthermore: "... his tiny cutoff jeans. With the growth spurt he'd experienced in the last year they were probably already a size too small for him". "A size"?? - from ten to eighteen with "chiseled frame" and now "towered above" her?!

PS. "all that sticky cum is inside there", i.e. the balls, is quite wrong. Only the sperm cells is produced in the testicles.

Sincerelyyours000Sincerelyyours000about 1 month agoAuthor

In response to the comments about clothing, I did say that some suitcases washed ashore from the ship that contained clothes and other useful items like grooming supplies (I know, very convenient, lol). Even if that does sound far-fetched, it does address that issue. I didn't want to go into the typical loincloths you see in other stories, mostly as a personal choice, but also because Daniel was ten when they first arrived and didn't want to make sure I wouldn't get into trouble with the website posting rules. So I'm basically asking y'all to suspend your disbelief and assume everyone has been appropriately clothed and not seen anything they shouldn't have until now. Thanks for all the feeback and I will try and get Ch2 done in the next few weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Capital. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What’s all these even older women having shaved pussies? Older women are always attractive with a normal amount of pubic hair.

Since their relationship is starting to be sexual, they can now be like Adam and Eve naked in that deserted island fucking in the open sky in every corner of the island when ever they feel like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

An original premise and very good lead up - I’m excited for chapter 2. Thanks

OI8U2OI8U2about 1 month ago

Great story. 5 Stars. With the discussions they have had and all the sexual build-up, it's time for Daniel and his mother to fuck like rabbits. I hope that it will take up most of Chapter 2 please. You write very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The story is really well written. Would love to know when to expect the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"always welcome constructive criticism ....."

As Gingrich said ....

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Enjoyed it. Looking forward to reading ch. 2

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

I liked this story but there was no sex I'm waiting on the next chapter 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSincerelyyours000@Sincerelyyours000
05-06-24 Thanks for the generous response to the Uncharted series. Although I had originally planned to continue the plot post-rescue, I'm also satisfied with the story I got to tell in Ch 1 and 2. So there may be a Ch 3, but I haven't started anything yet. If I do get the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Uncharted Series Info