All Comments on 'Val the Vamp Ch. 03'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 2 years ago

Really enjoying this super wierd story! Hope you write more soon.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

Getting weirder! But I like it. Just wondering if Dorothy has a dog - and hoping to meet a more mature Dorothy myself. I'm qualified - male (check), married (check), beer belly (check - although I drink water almost exclusively and haven't had a beer in many years). C'mon Dorothy! Where are you? Oh! Almost forgot - 5 stars.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandalmost 2 years ago

The tone of Chapter 1 was, in part, a travesty of 19th century gothic style. That was fun and amusing. By Chapter 3 the tone has shifted to classic JBEdwards comic irony—which I like even better than the travesty-gothic. The tone is delightful, the characters range from strange to stranger, and the plot is totally screwy. What's not to like? Good work, JB!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES