All Comments on 'Val the Vamp Ch. 04'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

Lucky Leo! Did he thank you? I do. Five stars! And more to follow. ;-)

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Jack Lalanne once drank a quart of beef blood each day. He had to stop when he almost choked on clotted blood!

5

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandalmost 2 years ago

Curiouser and curiouser! This chapter isn't quite as rollicking-fun as some others, but it's still pretty humorous—especially considering Val almost dies, her One True Love is murdered, and the weather is awfully rainy. The depiction of Leo was great fun, too. (I especially like the passage where Val reads his mind and informs him that her tits—quote unquote—are better than Melissa's.)

I was sorry to lose Stephanie, though. As you know, there's a soft spot in my heart for unrepentant adulteresses. JB, you ARE planning to introduce Dorothy Elston one of these days, aren't you?? Or are you just trying out for the World's Biggest Tease award? ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Val the Vamp Series Info