Venise - Ten Years Later Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------

We spend another half hour to recover from our divine exhaustion, drinking water, and more water and chatting some more with our friends about life, the world, and past and future.

Then, the time comes for us to depart and go home. For me, that will be fulfilling the final part of my mighty Dare "...and remain naked until you get home."

When we are agreed and about to go, my heart rate starts to increase. Hazel says, 'Oh, Vita, I have enjoyed the night so very, very much. I would never have thought things would turn out this crazy. I had hoped for a not-too-boring evening of chatter and, if I was lucky, for some dancing too. But look at us! As if we have no shame! And, I ask you all, well, really I ask myself: why have shame? I will see how I can introduce some of this in my little household. Rick, pay attention!'

Rick is quick to reply, 'I am, my dear. We can channel this energy and achieve something lasting.'

Hazel says, 'I am sure we can, Rick' and continues what she was saying, 'Why shame? But, I hate to say it: I will get dressed now and will join you walking home with my clothes on. Unlike you, I still live here and can't have anyone see me naked, let alone get arrested or any of that. Maybe, I will dare to do this once, but it will have to be later and carefully planned. Rick, you are right, we'll do some channelling later.'

Good old Hazel. She always was a sport. Who knows what I have unleashed.

Jessica, who like me lives in a distant town and cares little for her reputation here, says, 'I will join you like this, Vita. Bottomless. I might be hooked to this game too, will have some thinking to do. Some channelling of energies, as Rick phrases it.'

We watch the reverse striptease of Hazel, knickers, bra, pantyhose, dress, shoes. Rick watches with the rest of us and exchanges a quick knowing smile with her. 'You're good, my dear!'

In addition to Hazel and Rick, Erica and Sarah will form part of the procession and carry the clothes of Jessica and myself. James and Mike come along too, but fully dressed, because 'Society is not as ready for naked dicks as it is for naked female bush and tush. Chicken, but we are not going to risk it. What we will do is walk along and safeguard you as knights of the realm of Vitavie.' And James adds, 'I saw that you brought your Venetian mask, Vita. Great idea if you wore it.' Code for: I will shoot some video footage. Fine by me. I don the mask. To universal acclaim.

I am the goddess Venise.

------------------------

James locks up, while we, the other seven of us, are grouped on the steps in front of the big school doors. Apart from nudist beaches, this is my first time naked in public. Apart from the occasional streaking as a result of lost bets (you know) during my university years. First time naked in public in my hometown, of course. James going down on me calmed my hormones for a while, but they start stirring themselves again in the face of what is happening. I am about to achieve what I wanted to do ten years ago. So, James will shoot a video of me going about naked in public. I fully trust him to make sure that the published film will not allow identification. All things considered, can't have that!

The walk will take approximately fifteen minutes. The plan is to walk by Jessica's house, which is in between the school and my house, some ten minutes away.

So, off sets the strange procession that consists of a barenaked professional woman, a pillar of society and in her late twenties, and a bottomless woman, of ditto description, then two young men, one of whom wields a GoPro video camera, and finally three dressed woman of about the same age. The mood is one of muffled excitement.

I have had flows of air streaming around every part of my body before, including the forbidden parts, on beaches and in my house, but never during an invigorating stroll. I have hardly ever felt the bouncing of my tits this free and easy. I may have gone and walked bracingly wearing clothes but without bra perhaps once or twice a year or a hot day or something, but I would generally have worn a light sports bra or a tight lycra top.

I feel like a child that is let loose after being kept inside for a long time. So I skip and prance and dance forward and enjoy the unfamiliar flows and dynamics. I am not trying to hide in the bosom of my little group. In fact, I run circles around it and joke and chat like that child let loose. Jessica is more subdued, but then she is generally more composed than I. I agree with her that the bottomless look is great, in a way super-naked.

'Are you enjoying yourself, Jess?'

'More than I can say... I am not sure why... I am under the influence, and I don't mean of the wine we drank. Well, that a bit too, but only inasmuch as it lowered the fence and allowed me to step over it, if you know what I mean... Not sure if my mind will allow me to sleep tonight... But who cares... Look at me! If the courtroom saw me, I'd never win a case again. Or is that "never lose a case again"? Look, I touch my cunt for all to see.' And she ruffles her little forest and then pushes her index finger inside and out and licks it, with a feverish smile.

'I see you, Jess! Good on you! But, why do you wear your bush so wild?'

'Yeah, it is wild, isn't it? I shaved for many years, actually, and then some guy was complaining about a few days stubble and then I thought, to hell with all that! No more stubble. Do you think I should shave it?'

'Shave? Look at me? I am not advocating the natural look, mind you. Nor the opposite. I like my hair, have liked it ever since I accepted it when it started growing. I trim it from time to time and keep the so-called bikini line bare. I don't like pubic hairs streaming out from underneath my knickers or bikini bottoms.'

A humble girl to girl exchange when walking barenaked through the streets. For a while, we meet no other pedestrians. Once, a car drives by. No indication that he or she has spotted our group and what is odd about it. That moment comes a minute or two before we reach Jessica's house. A hundred meters ahead a woman emerges from an apartment building preceded by a big furry dog. She comes our way. When she is fifteen meters away, she hollers 'My!'

She stops when she has reached us and exclaims, 'Some unexpected sight! What on earth are you all doing?'

She looks amused rather than upset, so we also halt and answer her. Meanwhile, the dog starts sniffing and is about to stick its (his, her?) nose in Jess' crotch. The woman yanks at the leash and commands, 'Stop that, Martha!' (hers, therefore.) 'Sorry, sister.'

Jessica smiles, thanks her and says, 'Didn't know dogs were sensitive to human excitement.'

The woman laughs, 'So, you are excited, are you? What a scandal. No, I won't lie. I don't mind. As long as you stay safe. I take it you're not married? My husband is not a bad man, but he would kill me if I did something like you. But he is asleep now, so...'

She hands me the leash, which I take, taken aback. 'Great mask, that!' She proceeds to lift her dress and lowers her knickers. She then finds her labia hidden by, yes, more pubic hair. 'See, I have a cunt too! I'd like you to know that! Please, you naked ones, show me yours and I'll be on my way.'

A further unexpected event, so it takes Jessica and me a few seconds to respond. 'Come on now! You are walking about naked for a reason. Come on, live it up!'

She smiles mischievously. Why not? I turn her way, find my labia and pull my opening open. 'Have a look!'

She bends over, sniffs and laughs, 'Well, thank you. Makes my day. Love that you bleached it. Crazy. Gives me ideas.'

She turns to Jessica and nudges, 'You know you want to show me too!' Jess hesitates a second, looks at me and sees my smile. She then looks at the woman and says, 'Okay... I will only do this once!' At her turn she finds her labia and does the pulling, as wide as it goes. Once again, the woman doesn't hesitate, bends over, sniffs and looks. She literally takes over a minute to study the offering. When she straightens, she says, 'Thank you. I really do thank you both. Will help to get me to sleep after all and give me something to dream about. Women's cunts really are all different.'

She takes the leash back, 'Now, I wish you a lot of fun and sleep well. Stay safe. Bye, bye.' And she is on her way. Great!

Soon after, we reach Jessica's childhood home. She says, 'Before we all go our separate ways, please give me the pleasure of soiling myself with your gazes... The woman gave me ideas too.' On her doorstep, she pulls her cunt open one final time, for now, and nudges all of us to file past her, bend forward and inspect her. 'Thank you all for a night of wonders. Good night! Vita, we'll talk tomorrow.' She takes her key, opens the door, takes her clothes from Erica, casts me one final look and is gone.

-----------------------

Part 3 of "Venise - Ten Years Later" will cover the aftermath of the highschool reunion. Vita or Venise has just realised her ten year old dream of being naked in public. With her entourage, she will arrive home, still naked as required by the dare. Will the homecoming brings any more surprises?