All Comments on 'Vicki Loves - Ch. 02: Jeannie'

by housewares

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
gal4u269gal4u269over 6 years ago
Wow! Great story! Fun to read with a few surprises and twists.

Fun and whimsical. I love the descriptive writing. Keep up the great work!

jooejooeabout 6 years ago

Man that was like literary crack! Please continue. I loved the mother daughter interaction and the descriptions you use. Hope to see more of the mother when she gets back.

housewareshousewaresabout 6 years agoAuthor
Jeannie and Vicki, sittin' in a tree...

@jooe: I'm really glad you enjoyed this chapter! :D You'll be happy to hear that Jeannie will be back very shortly! I miss her too!

@gal4u269: Thank you so much for the kind words! It truly means a lot to hear things like that after putting so much work into this story :) I hope you keep reading!

@anon: *raspberry noises*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love this

Just this chapter and all of its parts are my favorite story on this site. It feels like it was made for me, from the forbidden romance between mother and daughter to the dialogue that comes with it.

housewareshousewaresabout 4 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: (Sorry for the delay in responding, and I hope you'll see this at some point!) Thank you very much for the ultra-kind words, about this chapter and the story as a whole! I hope you've enjoyed the later chapters as well, and I'm very happy to hear that 'Vicki Loves' hits you so strongly. <3

SpaghettiFlowerSpaghettiFlowerabout 3 years ago

This chapter is so wonderfully hot and adorably thrilling. It is so lovely how these huge-titted goddesses' boundless mother-daughter love for each other, combined with both of them turning each other on like crazy, blossoms into this beautiful, carnal romance of sweet incestuous passion! Vicki's insane squitring in the car (another thing I love about the previous chapter) triggering something in her mother is especially cute!

I live for the vivid, detailed descriptions of the lovely Tate girls making sweet, intense love to each other's desirable over-the-top bodies, starting with that heavenly make-out session in the shower! The fact that they are so hot for each other that they are recklessly doing it on a school night, Jeannie popping her daughter's cherry (bless that tight virgin pussy!), cumming deep inside of her baby girl, all out of mutual love and lust, it all appeals to me so very much! Not to mention their both sweet and dirty talk...

It's so sad that she has to leave! They were both so looking forward to their special weekend of Vicki being her loving mommy's hot young thing and naughty cock-hungry cumslut! It would have been so adorable! It's just as heartbreaking for the reader as it is for them, so that's good writing too, frustrating as it is.

Oh, and I never mentioned what a dreamy delight young Vicki's abnormally oversized nipples are, especially on such extraordinary puffy areolae crowning those magnificently massive tits! Oh god, the girl truly is adorable! No wonder Jeannie can't resist her insanely stacked nymph of a daughter.

As much as I love this whole series, I do have some issues, believe it or not, so don't expect my comments for the following chapters to be as ridiculously full of praise as these first two...

housewareshousewaresabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hello @SpaghettiFlower! Thank you once again for the rarest of treats here at Lit, a full-fledged, passionate, and incredibly fun-to-read review! You clearly know this story back to front, and I SO enjoy reading your take!

Jeannie leaving so suddenly truly was heartbreaking for Vicki and Jeannie both (though she was probably a bit preoccupied mentally with...~things~ at the time!) but, well, hopefully her later return with, let's say, a big present, helped mend things! :)

I'm very glad that so many aspects of Miss Vicki Tate hit home so well, she's definitely got a lot of...outsized traits (physical and emotional!) that I personally love, and that she's solidly endearing to others is one of the best things I can hope to read. She's a girl I want to make ridiculously happy (you know, with enough highschool drama kicking up along the way to keep things from getting too easy!), and finding new ways to make that happen has been possibly the best part of writing this series.

I am wholeheartedly excited to see what your further comments entail; positive, negative, constructive, offhand, or none of the above! There is always room for improvement, and I still couldn't be more of a neophyte at this at the end of the day, so don't worry about me! :D

Thank you again for all you've said, and honestly, this will be a comment I reread frequently because it's just that good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This chapter doesn't get half the love it deserves! Jeannie is an absolute fave and I love this chapter a bunch! It pretty much is the start of Vicki's journey!! Keep up the great work can wait for more Jeannie please and thanks!!

housewareshousewaresover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon-- Thank you for the kind words about the story, and Jeannie! I think she's pretty great, and Vicki couldn't ask for a better mom, if I say so myself! :D Jeannie will be taking the spotlight again very soon, don't worry! Thank you for your comments and for reading! <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhousewares@housewares
2/21/24: Hello :) There has been a few questions wondering if Vicki Loves is still continuing, and as much as I don't like to interject with author news to keep the focus on the story's girls instead, I honestly did just have to step away for awhile, and in truth, longer than ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES