Vicki Loves - Ch. 02: Jeannie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's what Vicki would want to say, but as her orgasm hit only seconds after Jeannie's did, she was in no position to focus on anything but filling her stomach with inexhaustible globs of thick, juicy mommy-cum. Nerve sensors all over her body exploded, and once again, her young, virile body quaked and arched against her mom's as her anus clenched around her mother's squirming tongue, and her screaming pussy squirted stream after heavy stream of hot, sweet girlcum all over her mom's gigantic, shuddering breasts, drenching all forty pounds of Jeannie's jiggling titflesh in a neverending supply of divine high school cunt honey.

Both mother and daughter held each other's bodies tight as they climaxed against one another for what seemed like forever. Jeannie's cock pumped quart after quart of thick pearly white cum down her busty baby girl's abused throat, and Vicki's pussy doused her mom's magnificent tits with the longest and most intense spray of delicious daughter-cum she had squirted all day. Jeannie's moans and cries filled the house as she emptied a barrel-load of hot semen into her daughter's belly, while Vicki's violent gasps reverberated around the huge, erupting mommy-cock filling her overworked but eager mouth.

Both of the Tate girls' simultaneous, explosive orgasms eventually tapered off, but neither had the energy to immediately adjust their positions. As Vicki's fractured mind pieced itself back together, she instinctively wrapped her curvy nude body tighter around her mother's, luxuriating in the warm comfort of Jeannie's soft, wet skin as her mom breathed heavily and occasionally twitched beneath her. Jeannie's huge cock was unbelievably still semi-hard and within easy reach of her mouth, so Vicki could think of no better way to pass the time than to thank her extra-special mommy for treating her so well and for fully reciprocating the intense, animalistic love Vicki felt towards her and had similarly been afraid to act on until this evening.

Vicki planted her hands on the bed, lifted her top half up off her mom, and swung her enormous, sticky and sweaty boobs out in front of her so they enveloped the swelling shaft of Jeannie's mouthwatering cock in between their soft, squeezable, cum-slick globes. Due to the astonishing size of her voluminous teenage tits, only the head and a few inches of the thickening, hardening shaft of her mother's towering, yummy penis stuck out from her magnificent, seemingly never-ending cleavage. Vicki rested her arms on top of her oversized, pillowy tits and delicately brought the tip of her mom's cock to her soft lips. The busty teen closed her eyes as she laid the tenderest, sweetest kiss a young girl could ever give to her first true love. Vicki kissed and lapped at her mom's growing penis over and over again, periodically rubbing the leaking tip all over her face, painting her cheeks and eyelids with cum, amid repeated and sincere whispers of "I love you, mommy's cock" between long, wet kisses. A day ago, Vicki would have been hard-pressed to decide whether she more enjoyed kissing her own giant, swollen, throbbing nipples or her mom's soft, supple, delicious lips. Now, Jeannie's huge, beautiful, mouthwatering penis added a third, equally impossible choice.

"Vicki...baby...what are...what are you doing down there?"

"Mmm, just showing my favorite mom (kiss) in the whole wide world (kisskisskiss) just how much I love her!" (kisskisskisskisskisskisskiss)

"Ahhh..ah!...ah!...I...I...don't deserve you, baby girl. Turn around and come back up here, mommy wants to look at you."

After giving the tip of her mother's cock one last, extra-long, extra-passionate kiss (while tightly squeezing her massive breasts around the rigid shaft, of course), Vicki de-straddled her mom's chest as Jeannie turned her body, already hosed down twice tonight by Vicki's remarkable pussy, towards her daughter. Vicki snuggled up right next to her in the bed, her face only inches from her her mom's, and once again finding her enormous breasts squished up against Jeannie's own gargantuan milkers. Her mom's erect cock nestled between their slick, firm tummies as the busty duo intuitively intertwined their long, toned, silky-smooth legs.

"Hi mom."

"Hi, baby girl."

Vicki and her mom pressed their lips together for the first time since leaving the shower. It wasn't the longest kiss they would share that day, and their tongues only briefly danced together, but it was, however, the lingering, fervent kiss of not just a mother and a daughter who loved each other, but of two giddy girls deeply in love with each other.

"You're kind of amazing, mom, you know that?"

"Oh, trying to get on my good side all of a sudden?" Jeannie smirked, giving one of Vicki's huge breasts a number of playful squeezes.

"I would hope...mmm...I...fuckthatfeelsgood...was already! But seriously, you're beautiful, you're caring, you have the prettiest smile, and well, most importantly, it's because of you I've got these massive tits that you...mmm...keep...oh!...groping all over...huhh...you get a free pass for life just for that!"

"Baby, that's too sweet. And goodness your boobs sure are soft..."

"Not to mention that you just...godmommyjustlikethat...just came more than I thought anyone ever could, twice!"

"As I said, having a hot sexy daughter certainly helps."

"Mmm, mom, I could lie right here forever."

"Well, don't get too comfy. I'm not done with you yet."

"What...what do you ahhhhh!!!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, were those your long, hard nipples I just wrapped my hands around? A complete accident, I swear! Oh no, I can't seem to stop rubbing my fingers up and down them!"

"Wait, ahh, ahh, what do you OHGOD me-e-e-e-an...?"

"I wonder what happens if I also pull my baby girl's huge, suckable nipples as I stroke them? They're so big! A perfect size for milking, don't you think?"

"Mommmm, ahhhh, ahh, what..."

"Mmm, okay, fine...how did you put it? 'All I have to do is ask?'"

"HHhhhhnnngghhh...."

"Vicki?"

"...yes...yes, hah mom?"

"Baby girl, will you let mommy fuck your busty little brains out?"

"I...oh, um...I..."

"If you're worried about...you know, the size, don't worry, I'll be gentle. At first."

"Huh? No...uh, no, I'm not worried about hah-haaaaah that. It's...no, wait, stop! Ahhhhh stop a second...this ahhfuck this...this is important, mom..."

"Oh! Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry! What is it, baby?"

"Oh, oh mom. You should know that...it's just...well, I've never...I've actually never made love to anyone else before ohgod it's so embarrassing."

"Vicki, you're...still a virgin? I guess I just thought that...Oh, baby, I didn't know!"

"I mean, all the boys at school are losers, the girls are all terrible, and I think...don't think this is weird, mom, please, but...I think I've always, in the back of my mind, been thinking...hoping...that one day...you would be my first."

"Vicki, you don't mean that..."

"No, really, mom! I see you everyday, you're so beautiful, so confident, so strong, but so delicate, with such a big heart and..."

"Oh baby, I...you...your silly mother shouldn't be the one to pop that incredible...delicious cherry of yours. That's such a huge step for a young girl...the first time you make love should be with someone you can see yourself being with for the rest of your life, with someone who knows in their soul how ridiculously lucky they are to have you in their life, with someone who makes you a better person for trusting that they'll treat you like the amazing girl I've watched blossom..."

Jeannie and Vicki had by now given up any pretenses of holding in their tears and little rivers were freely flowing from both sets of eyes. "Mom...that's...that's exactly what I'm trying to say. That person you're talking about...I'm looking right at her."

Vicki, at that moment, at her most emotionally naked, could not suffer one more second without her lips on her mother's, and was overjoyed to see Jeannie make a move towards her own mouth at the same time. Vicki kissed and tongued her gorgeous mom with a hungry ferocity that Jeannie easily matched as she rolled her body, shiny and dripping with Vicki's pussy slop, over on top of her precious teenage daughter.

"Baby, are you sure about this?"

"God yes. It's like a dream come true! Break me in, mommy. Teach my pussy what a real cock feels like."

"Thank you," whispered Jeannie to her smiling angel.

Jeannie gripped Vicki's hip with one hand and grabbed her huge, thick, drooling cock with the other. As she gave it a few strokes just above her baby girl's smooth, top-heavy body, splashing her daughter's kissable tits with globs of clear precum, Vicki wrapped her legs around her mom's thin waist, crossing her feet behind Jeannie's back, excitedly wanting to pull her big-titted and big-dicked mommy all the way inside her.

"Fuck me, mommy, pleeeeeeease!"

"Mmm, just a second baby, let me get this thing positioned."

Vicki quickly realized that her hands were completely free, and placed them flat against her mom's firm abdomen and began sliding them up and down the insides of Jeannie's gigantic, swaying tits. "Mommy, hurry up, I need you to fill me with cock right now!"

Pulling her body back slightly, Jeannie maneuvered the tip of her rigid, sixteen inch mommy-cock against the swollen, smooth, gushing pussy lips of her beautiful, big-breasted, teenage daughter.

"...Wait, Vicki."

"What's wrong? Do I need to move?"

"No, it's...god, I have terrible timing...when...when did you last have your period, baby doll?"

"Wh...um, well, two weeks ago? Why?"

"Shit. Baby girl, you are literally at your most fertile right now."

The thick tip of Jeannie's massive cock continued to lightly bob against the throbbing pink folds of her high school daughter's tight, soaking wet pussy, and as every second passed, it only became more and more lubricated with Jeannie's precum and Vicki's cunt honey.

"Oh. Umm...well, you can't...you know, get girls pregnant...can you?"

Vicki looked up anxiously at her mom towering over her, her young hands never letting up from grabbing and squeezing Jeannie's enormous swinging tits as she mentally tried to push her mommy's cock into her waiting pussy.

"I...god...I tested once and each millimeter of my semen contains um, like over 600 million healthy sperm. So...yes, the chances are pretty good."

Jeannie could see in her daughter's face that her beautiful, generous heart was shattering as Vicki realized her dream of being plowed by her mom right this second was quickly slipping away. "No, wait baby, I'm sure I can find a condom around here somewhere, just..."

Jeannie barely heard the word Vicki hardly choked out: "No."

"Baby, we..."

Vicki fought back through a stream of tears. "Fuck that...fuck the odds...and just fuck me, mommy!"

Vicki tightened her legs' grip around her mother's curvy body and pulled her down.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" cried Vicki as the large, slick head of her mom's monster cock rammed into her soft, tight, virgin pussy. Her entire gorgeous body once again broke out in a sheen of cold sweat and ferociously arched off the bed, thrusting her gigantic, bouncing tits outward even further, as Jeannie's huge mommy-cock steamrolled past her delicate hymen.

"Ohhhhfuck, Vicki!!" Jeannie leaned forward a bit further so she could more comfortably grip her daughter's shoulders. "Does it hurt, baby?"

Even though Jeannie was only a few inches inside her, Vicki felt like her entire lower half was filled with her mom's enormous cock. Every nerve inside her pussy exploded over and over as Jennie's massive penis scraped and rubbed and pushed apart the fully lubricated, ribbed walls of her unspoiled vaginal canal.

"Yesss....it hurtssss....oh god, it hurts it hurts...don't stop, mom, keep pushing! UHH! Deeper, mommy! Deeper! UHH!"

"Mmm, I'm trying, baby girl," Jeannie purred. "This...uhnn!....this is the...uhnn! tightest pussy I have ever fucked...unhhn!"

Vicki's curvy high school body repeatedly arched and spasmed beneath her mother as Jeannie's enormous cock pistoned in and out of her snug wet cunt, a little bit more disappearing within her ravenous daughter with every thrust. Vicki's nervous system was sparkling in ways she didn't even know was possible, and her head thrashed back and forth on her mom's pillows at the same time she ran her fingers through and grabbed her hair, still saturated and greasy with her mom's thick blast of cum from earlier. Vicki's giant tits bounced and shook in every direction as her mom impaled her busty angel further and further on her hard, thick cock. Her pink four-inch long nipples, connected directly to the ongoing sensory assault deep within her pussy by the millions of over-sensitive nerve endings found throughout the long rubbery tips, swelled and throbbed with every slide of her mom's dick inside her.

Jeannie's cock slowly pushed deeper into her daughter's warm, convulsing pussy with help from the flood of Vicki's natural juices lubricating the way to her virgin, fertile womb. "Baby...baby girl...you feel so uhnn! so fucking good! I can...actually feel your pussy uhhn! squeezing my cock...uhnn!...jesus!"

"Mmm, mommy, fill me with cock! UHHNGH! I want your big yummy dick UHH! all the way UHHN! all the way inside me! NUHH!"

"So do I...uhnn!...god, you're an incredible lay...uhnn! I should have just taken your virginity...a long time ago...once your tits came in...ungh!"

"UHHN! Fuck your slutty fuck-daughter! UHHN! Fuck me hard, mommy! Fuck me like a slut! Harder!"

"I'm...whew...already halfway in, baby girl. UHNN! Don't worry, mommy is going to...UHNN!...to make sure your pussy swallows every...INCH! of my cock."

"Mommm-mmy, it feels so good...UHHHN! God! Fuck me harder! Fuck your tight little high school slut! Deeper, mommy! Fuck your slutty big-titty daughter! UHNNN! UHNNN! UHHN! UHN-OHFUCKwhatwasthat?!"

Vicki's firm, round butt bounced off the bed as she felt a strange thump deep inside her that nearly knocked her senseless.

"I...ohgodohgod...I think I hit your...your cervix, baby girl."

"My...holyshit. Does that mean you can't go any further? You promised you'd fit your whole cock inside me, mommy...how much more is left?"

"I...um, still have a few more inches. Six...seven...maybe eight?"

"Ohmygodmom...but what...what are...?"

"It's okay, sweet baby, it's okay. Mommy has a plan."

"Mmm, I love you mom. You always know how to take such good care of me."

"I love you too baby...now, you may want to hold onto something. This may...hurt a bit."

Vicki looked directly into her mom's blue eyes, bit her lower lip, and wrapped her small hands, dripping with the thick pearly cum from her hair, around each of her oversized, swollen nipples, just as she did before she entered the shower, which now seemed like a lifetime ago.

"Like this, mommy?"

"Well, uh, not quite what I had in mind, but it sure is nice to look at. Ready?"

Using her mom's cum as lube, Vicki began stroking her tender, suckable nipples. "Mmm-HMM!"

Jeannie pulled her hard cock out of her daughter's warm wet pussy until all that was left inside was the thick domed head. She grabbed hold of Vicki's waist and after giving a long hungry look over her baby girl's sweaty, glowing, extra-fuckable young body, she drove her thick mommy-cock as deep as she could into her daughter's gushing cunt until she once again felt it bump against the spongy doorway leading to the busty schoolgirl's most sacred chamber. Vicki's entire body shivered as she felt her mom press and hold the oozing tip of her giant cock against her clenched cervix, and she quickly matched her mom's rhythm, pushing her body towards Jeannie with her every thrust. Vicki, who knew her body better than anyone else ever would, quickly learned to amplify the mix of soul-shattering pain and unbelievable pleasure emanating from her mom's repeated, vigorous attempts to pound open the entry to her teenage womb by rapidly milking her long, slick, rubbery nipples as Jeannie pistoned in and out of her pussy and then squeezing them as hard as she could whenever her mom bulldozed her invading cock against her sensitive cervix.

"Oh baby, I...I can feel myself pushing further in! Holyshit...it's like a second pussy! Baby girl, I love you...so much...ohhhhgod it's so fucking tight!"

"Mom, I can...huhh huhh...fuck my little womb, mommy...ohfuck!...tear me in half with your cock! Keep going keep going keep going fuck me fuck me fuck meee-ahh ahh ahhhh!!!"

No longer needing the force of her entire body behind her to brute-force her way past her daughter's spread cervix, Jeannie switched to shorter, quicker thrusts to embed her insatiable cock all the way up into her baby girl's innermost treasure.

"Mom! Mom! Mom! I can't...I...fuck...Ahh! Ahh!"

"That's it baby, take mommy's cock all the way in...mmmm, take it, baby..."

"Ahh! Unnh! Ahh! Mom!"

"Almost there, baby, mommy's cock loves you very, very much."

Vicki would never be able to describe what it felt to have her mom fuck both her gushing pussy and her cramped womb at the same time, but she knew it was a feeling she planned on experiencing daily. As she madly squeezed and stroked her nipples, she soon felt her mom's heavy testicles smack against her soft, pert behind.

"Ah...ah...Mom...are you...are you...ah! Fuuuck!!!"

"Just....uhhnnnmmmhh! Oh shit, baby, I'm in, I'm all the way in! GOD it feels good!"

Jeannie's body pressed flush against her gasping, groaning daughter, as her entire thick, rigid cock filled Vicki's warm, ribbed pussy as well as her tight, virgin womb. Vicki was caught in the mad throes of ecstasy, and could barely focus on her mom's smiling face just in front of hers.

Jeannie lightly kissed her glassy-eyed daughter on the forehead as she continued to gently buck in and out of Vicki's hot wet cunt, quivering with pleasure as the countless spongy ridges lining her baby girl's tight pussy slid across her throbbing cock, massaging the entire length. "Mommy loves you so much, Vicki," she whispered, "...ahhh...thank you for trusting me with...mmm...your incredible love...for giving me the...uhn!...opportunity to impregnate you over and over with...hnngh...babies we can raise together...ohhhgod...and no matter what happens...ohfuck...you'll always be my beautiful...big little girl."

Vicki's young mind was clouded by an unending explosion of bliss, and barely heard any of what her mother just said. She did manage to squeak out a few words in response between loud moans and wild gasps: "Huhz...mmm...love...you...too"

Pleasantries out of the way, and with her daughter's pussy and cervix wide open and surprisingly accommodating, Jeannie found a comfortable angle, held her daughter's taut waist and began fiercely thrusting in and out of her, pulling her cock out almost the entire way and then slamming it back in until her cockhead bounced against the back of her daughter's pummeled womb. From the combined sensations of her mom's enormous cock sliding its impressive girth in and out of her inviting pussy, Jeannie's wide flared cockhead barreling both ways through her womb's entrance, and the intoxicating feeling of Jeannie's sweaty body mashed against hers as her loving mommy fucked her raw, treating her like the busty cum-slut she wanted to be for her, Vicki found herself in a powerful, perpetual climax. Every second felt better than the one before, and nerves throughout her body erupted over and over as her mind and body succumbed to constant orgasm.