Vicki Loves - Ch. 02: Jeannie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki quickly lost all track of time and most of her higher thinking skills as her mom sawed in and out of her hot, sopping wet teen pussy, and Jeannie's enormous cock electrified her screaming, bulging g-spot with every single thrust. Almost an hour of nonstop fucking had gone by when she finally heard her weakened, panting mom cry out, "Oh baby girl...hnngh!...mommy's going to...HNNNGH!...going to cum inside you...haaah!...I love you so much, baby! OH!"

Vicki's mind snapped back into place at her mom's exclamation, and she swiftly re-locked her feet behind her mom's back as Jeannie frantically pumped in and out of her, gasping louder and louder until finally her shaking body stiffened against Vicki's, and Jeannie let out a deep, convulsing sob. Vicki could feel the torrent of cum shooting through her mom's cock as it traveled up the hard shaft, expanding the walls of her pussy even further. Jeannie, bawling loudly in pleasure, fell upon her daughter as the flood of thick semen exploded into Vicki's battered womb, filling it almost instantly. Wave after wave of sperm-rich cum followed, and Vicki's poor cervix held in what it could, but the tide of extra-creamy spunk flooding into her soon proved to just be too much. The pressure inside her cum-filled insides built until thick ropes of cum shot back out through her pussy to splash against her mom's thighs as Jeannie continued to pump buckets of gooey semen into her pleasure-wrecked young daughter.

"Vickiiii...ohgod...I....ahhhhh ahh aahhh aah ah ahhhh!!"

"Mmm, I love you mommy, keep...oh!...keep cumming inside me! Ohh! Knock me up, mommy...ahhh!!!...pump me full of babies! Give me sisters! Give me a big-cocked daughter of my own! I love you so much! AHHHHH!!!"

Vicki and her mom spasmed and weeped in each other's arms, kissing when they could, as Jeannie thrusted in and out of her daughter, filling the deepest crevices of Vicki's fertile body with potent, pearly spunk.

"Vicki...oh...oh...you're...you're so beautiful..."

"...ahhhhhhhh ahh aah...mommy, I love you I love you I love you...!"

Vicki and Jeannie muttered innumerable sweet nothings and moaned into each other's mouths as their lips and tongues mashed together. It was a very long time before their sweaty, powerful climaxes slowly died down, and the two beauties held each other close as Jeannie reluctantly slowed her pounding of her daughter's incredible, overflowing pussy once she realized that she finally had no more cum to pump into her.

"I...I should pull...pull out now...I don't know if I've...fuck...I've ever cum that much...holy...haah...huhh..."

"No...hnnnnnnn...just leave it in, it...it feels good, mommy...I like having you all the way inside me."

"...Oh...okay, baby girl. I'm going to need...some time to rest, though..."

"Me...me too...but...mmmm...let me know when you're ready to...to...go again, okay? And..and..mom...?"

"Yes, baby doll?"

"...No condoms...ever......"

Vicki groggily woke up with her mom's cock still embedded to the hilt inside her, throbbing against her snug pussy walls, and her mom's lips pressed against the skin of her right breast as she softly sucked on the large, hard nipple that now filled Jeannie's mouth.

"M...mom? I thought..ahhh...I thought you were asleep...ah!...too..."

Jeannie slowly slid her lips and tongue up the rippling length of her daughter's swollen nipple until it popped out of her mouth with a loud THOP. "Mmm, you're awake. I was going to take a quick nap, but I noticed this tasty treat calling my name and well, we've been getting to know each other for the last hour or so."

"...You've been...an hour...?

"Well, I do feel bad that I never got to give your other one any attention but I couldn't reach it and I didn't want to wake you up. Oh, and I should let you know, being a responsible mother and all, that I may have shot a few more loads into your womb while you were asleep. You did tell me to stay inside you, after all, and your pussy feels really, really good."

Vicki smiled at Jeannie and wrapped her arms tight around her. "Oh, that's okay, mommy," she purred, "my little body is yours for the fucking." She kissed her mom long and hard, shuddering as Jeannie's cock twitched and stiffened deep within her. "Just tell me what you want, mommy. Big-titty slut-daughters should always obey their beautiful mommies..."

"Mmmm, is that so? Well..."

"Yes, mommy?"

"Mmm, since you asked...don't you still have homework to do?"

"Wha...MOM! That's not what I meant at all!"

"No? Hmm, that is a shame..." Jeannie rolled their bodies on the bed so she was once again lying on top of Vicki.

"Baby girl, you are a fantastic lover, but I'm still your mother, and I don't want you thinking you can get away with neglecting your education just because we'll be having lots...and lots...of irresponsible (kiss) immoral (kiss) and unprotected sex every single day."

Grabbing one of Vicki's huge breasts for leverage, Jeannie carefully and regrettably unsheathed her smooth, pussy-slick cock from her daughter's warm, perfect cunt.

As she stepped off the bed, she gave her still-stunned high school paramour a wry look and added, "Okay, as incentive, if you finish up before dinner's ready, you can choose whether we spend the night trying to get you pregnant in my bed...or yours."

Vicki could only lie and watch in silence as her mother's incredible behind swayed and bounced with Jeannie's every step towards the door. As she stepped into the hallway, she turned halfway around with a hungry smile on her lips. "Join me for a quick shower first, though? I'm feeling incredibly dirty."

The next morning's early radio alarm barely registered in both girls' subconsciouses, and it wasn't until a half-hour later, halfway through "I Kissed A Girl" that Vicki swung her arm over to hit the snooze button. The sudden movement was jarring enough to wake up Jeannie, who let out a prolonged stretch as Vicki re-wrapped her sticky nude body, utterly coated in a gluey syrup of semen, sweat, and saliva, around her mother. Most of Jeannie's body was also painted with dried splashes of her own cum, and her entire front from tits to toes was still tacky from the immense volume of her daughter's juices that had again and again sprayed against her over the course of the night.

With her face smashed into her mom's abundant cleavage, Vicki let out a long, muffled moan. "Don't make me to go school, mommy! I'm too tired! I'm too sore! Pleeeeease!!"

"Yaaaaaawwwhhhh...there there, baby girl, I'm sorry you didn't get much sleep, but don't pretend that you didn't spend half the night gagging trying to wrap your throat around my very appreciative cock."

"Mmmmm, that was fun, wasn't it?"

Vicki pulled her face from between Jeannie's boobs, and readjusted her head so it rested comfortably on top of one of her mom's enormous tits. For the next few minutes, the two lied in silence as Vicki planted short, soft kisses on the wide swells of Jeannie's other pillowy breast, happily within easy reach of Vicki's lips. Every so often between her affectionate pecks she would unconsciously whisper, "I love you, mommy", a phrase that caused Jeannie's long, puckered nipples to harden and expand with every utterance.

Vicki herself couldn't help but notice that as she continued to kiss her mother's silky, squeezable tits, Jeannie's cock slowly grew longer and larger between them.

"...Mom?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Would...will you still love me and think I'm pretty even if I had your baby growing inside of me, and my belly gets really big, and my boobs balloon in size and my nipples get even longer and they just spray milk all the time?"

"Vicki, oh god, of course I would! You will always be my most beautiful little girl in the entire world, no matter what! I don't ever want to hear you suggest otherwise."

Jeannie lightly grazed her fingers across her daughter's noticeably rounded tummy. "Good lord, Vicki. Do you even need breakfast this morning? I've never seen anyone swallow that much cum...well, besides myself. No matter, it's time for you to get up, little missy. I don't want you chasing the schoolbus down like last week. I'll meet you in the kitchen when you're dressed and ready. Now shoo!"

Vicki jumped with a bolt as her mom accented that last word with a smart spank on her ass, and unsteadily stumbled out her bedroom door on the way to wash off the thick, shimmery residue saturating her soft, delicious young body.

Forty-five minutes later, looking for all the world like a fresh-faced high school senior who had a perfectly normal night of not enthusiastically bouncing up and down on her mother's cock, Vicki plodded into the kitchen to find her mom standing next to the countertop, fully naked, shimmering with sweat, and smiling right at her. Any grumblings Vicki had about Jeannie making her go to school after maybe an hour of actual sleep melted away as she took in the beautiful sight in front of her and rushed forward to give her a hug and kiss goodbye.

"Mmm, I'll miss you today, baby girl. Oop, watch out, don't press too hard against me, I haven't cleaned myself up yet and I don't want to stain your shirt with last night's...indiscretions." She pressed a finger to her pursed lips. "Don't want anyone asking questions!"

"I'll miss you too, mom. I'm going to try to have all of my homework done before you get home so I can start sucking your yummy cock the moment you walk through the door and we can make love all evening with no interruptions. And then we have all weekend and..."

Vicki's body twitched and she even let out a short, quiet moan just thinking about the days ahead and the long list of ways she wanted her mother to abuse her. She then had a thought that radiated throughout her entire body and brought her face to a warm flush.

"Maybe...mom, maybe we could...you know, go on a date Saturday night? We could, uh, drive out to the city where we wouldn't have to worry about anyone recognizing us. We could kiss...hold hands...run our fingers all over each other, right in public! I...I think I would like that...you know, to be your daughter and your girlfriend."

Vicki was relieved to see her mom's smile grow bigger as she continued talking.

"Baby girl, I would love that! We'll dress up super-sexy and I'll blow everyone away with the stunning young woman on my arm."

"Mom...! You...you don't mean that..."

"You bet I do! 'Sorry, world, this hot young thing is all mine!' That's what I'll say."

"Oh god, don't ever call me a 'hot young thing' in public, please."

"Hmm...'Sorry world, this naughty cock-hungry cumslut is all mine!' Better?

"Mmm, much."

"Oh, before you go, I have a surprise."

Jeannie reached behind her back and presented a stainless steel tumbler. "While you were getting ready, I...uh, got you a to-go drink. Well, more like a protein shake, I guess."

"Wait, what?"

Vicki grabbed for the container, popped open the lid, and let out a high-pitched squeal. "Thank you, mommy!"

"Now you have something to get you...through...through the day, baby, no! It's supposed to last for..."

Vicki ignored her as she upended the tumbler to her mouth and began chugging the gooey white sperm-soup inside. "Ulp...ulp...ulp...ulp...ulp...ulp..." Vicki shut her eyes in bliss as she heartily swallowed her mom's exceptional deposit of hot, fresh semen. Jeannie simply shook her head as Vicki finished downing the thick, gooey contents, but watched on in lust as Vicki licked her tongue around her mouth to scoop up the dribbling spunk that didn't quite make it past her lips.

"Thank you mom, thank you! I wish I could spend all day filling my little tummy with mommy-cum."

Vicki stepped forward and planted a long, smeary, semen-lubricated kiss on her mom's lips.

"Are, uh, refills free?"

The moment Vicki was let out of class for lunch, she popped into the closest girl's bathroom, and quickly shed her bra, which had felt ever-so-noticeably tighter since the last time she wore it. After ditching it in her bag and giving her plump nipples a few quick tugs, she made a beeline right for Celia's office. The guilt of snapping at her and running out of her office like a silly brat yesterday, when the situation Celia presented was no fault of her own, had been eating away at her all morning. Vicki felt sure that apologizing and making up would put things right between her and her best friend.

These thoughts were instantly dashed when her eyes met those of Kimmy Lustergaard, who for some reason was sitting in Celia's office chair, stapling piles of paper together.

"What are you doing here, Wonder Juggs?"

"I'd...uh, I'd ask you the same thing, Kimmy. Where's Ce...Principal Taylor?"

"Uhhhh, why do you care?"

"I...I, um, had an appointment, she wanted to see me about...following up on my detention...you know, um, something lame."

"You're lucky that's all you got, Jumbo Tits. My daddy wanted you expelled for a week for trying to hurt his little princess."

"Well, uh, sorry to disappoint. So, why are you at her desk?"

"Principal Taylor wasn't allowed to punish me at all, so she's having me "build character" by helping her with office work for a few days."

"Is...she around at all?"

"God, Vicki. Who cares. But if you NEED to know and if it'll get those big ole knockers out of my face, she left a note for me this morning saying she had some kind of family emergency or something, I didn't really pay attention because so what, right?"

"Oh...uh, okay. Well, have fun there."

"It's your fault for parading your monster boobs everywhere...wait...are you...not wearing a bra?!"

"Uh...ofcourseIamgottago."

Face red with embarrassment, Vicki shot once again into the nearest bathroom to slip her bra back over her heavy, bouncing breasts and the distinctly udder-sized, wide-tipped nipples protruding from them. "What family emergency?" Vicki thought. "What's that about? And how did dumb Kimmy Lustergaard know before me?"

The rest of Vicki's day was highly uneventful, even though she had to make a few quick hallway detours to avoid Kimmy and what were sure to be loud, uncomfortable questions about her bulging tits and suspiciously missing bra. Plus, with Celia obviously not around, she felt that any interactions with Kimmy for the rest of the day were best dodged.

Still, she had a long weekend of wild sex with her big-boobed and big-dicked mom to look forward to, and Vicki beamed as she thought about her new life as her loving mommy's teenage girlfriend. Kimmy Lustergaard could suck it; she wasn't the one walking around school with a bellyful of her mother's delicious cum sloshing around inside her.

Finally, the school day ended and as soon as Vicki stepped through the door of her house, she stripped bare except for a pair of white ankle socks and pink panties and threw herself into her homework. Knowing how much time she had before Jeannie arrived, she miraculously ignored drifting thoughts of her regular after-school routine of lotion-enhanced breast-play, romantic nipple-kissing, and intense self-sucking in order to finish up as quickly as possible.

But Jeannie didn't show up on time. Or for an hour afterwards. As Vicki paced the floors of the living room, she considered calling her mom's cell every other minute, but kept second-guessing herself, thinking she would just end up delaying her even longer, and she was probably already on her way. An hour and a half after she was supposed to be home, Jeannie's car pulled into the driveway, and Vicki rushed to the door to meet her.

"Mom! What happened? Where have you been? I've been worried sick!"

"I'm so sorry Vicki baby...god you look delicious. I, well, something big came up at work, I had to stay late and, um, I don't even know how to say this, but, um, I...shit...I have to fly out this evening to handle the situation personally."

"Mom, no! Not...you can't! You...we just...tell them no!"

"I'm sorry baby girl, god, you don't even know, but I have to go, I'm so so sorry."

"How...how long are you going to be gone?"

Jeannie's head dropped.

"...Till Monday."

"But...we...we had a date tomorrow! We were going to dress up and parade each other around..."

"I know baby, I know...we'll just postpone it a little bit, okay?"

"But..."

"It has to be done baby doll. I'll need you to drive me to the airport, but you can keep the car all weekend. I know, small consolation..."

A terrifying moment of silence passed between them.

"I can't believe you're leaving me all alone, it was going to be our first weekend as a...a couple."

"I know, and..."

"Mom, I was going to let you fuck my ass."

"I..."

"Can't you picture it? I'd be on my hands and knees like a good girl, my entire body slick and glistening in lube and cum. Your huge cockhead presses against my tiny backdoor, not sure if it will even fit. You take all night to drive every inch of your giant cock all the way up my tight little butt. I bet I squirt every time you push a bit further into me. It would probably take a long time thrusting in and out to finally fill my ass with cock, don't you think? Think how good it would feel to have your hands wrapped around my waist as you fucked my virgin ass harder and harder, mommy. Think how good it would feel to ram your hard cock all the way inside me as you came deep inside my ass, filling my insides with your thick, delicious semen."

"Vicki, I..."

"And that was just going to be tonight. I wanted you to rape me in my sleep after you fucked me unconscious. I wanted my eggs to drown in your spunk. I wanted to spend an entire afternoon kissing your pussy and an entire evening massaging your testicles all over with just my tongue. I wanted you to smack my tits and pull my nipples with your teeth as you sucked them down your throat. I wanted you to carry me around the house while I rode your big, spurting cock. I wanted to be a pretty, slutty daughter for you all weekend, from morning to night. I wanted to show you...sniff...how much I truly love you, mom."

"Oh sweet and darling Vicki, I swear that if I one-hundred percent absolutely did not have to leave, I would pick you up like a groom carrying his bride across the threshold, throw you down onto my bed, and spend the rest of the night licking your body from top to bottom before plugging every one of your tight holes with cum until we both pass out. I hope you know that I mean that, baby girl."

"...sniff...I..I do, I'm sorry, mom. It all just caught me off guard and you know how much I was looking forward to our weekend alone."

"I was too baby, god, I was too. Come here, give me a hug."

With tears barely kept at bay, Vicki wrapped her nearly unclothed body around her mom and held her tight, knowing she wouldn't be able to touch, smell, or taste her again for over two days. They stood like that in the front hallway for almost ten minutes, each knowing that as soon as they let go, their unwanted and unplanned separation would commence.

"Hey there you, how about this? While I'm packing up, why don't you spend the time taking the kinds of photos a charming, naked, sexy young girl should never ever send to her mother, and text them to me so it doesn't seem like you're so far away these next few days. Would you do that for me?"