All Comments on 'Voyeuristic Incest Ch. 05'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mBrowmBrowover 14 years ago

Yes, nice. A bit over the top, as usual, maybe not too realistic, but it's great fantasy! And maybe somebodies crossed a line while blind-folded?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very nice series and i enjoyed it very much. It would have been awesome though if you continued the story and let them actually have sex with each other.

hornyoldfarthornyoldfartover 11 years ago
Where's the Rest of the Story?

You quit when it was getting good ... I hope you're planning on adding more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Disappointing

It was great until the end. Entirely disappointing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
way too long

and then it fizzled out at the end...no doubt they had all been fucking each other - dad and daughter - mother and son - and the two kids but didn't need to be so long winded and drawn out....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best stories here on Literotica. Nich character development and plot moved along.

Just wish you would write more.

SteveWallaceSteveWallacealmost 7 years ago
Oh, I wish there was more ...

I'll just have to be content with some of your other stories. This one could use another five chapters! A '10' all round.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Short, needs to be finished.

I do not usually like family sex because it can go all wrong causing real problems BUT. This family seems to be mature--all of them-- and very well can handle it. Seems real funny how a reader can actual think it becomes real. It seems to me you either got tired of writing about this family or you just wanted us to get a wee bit upset. Finish please by doing at least double more. Thank you.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
aww c'mon

please continue this is a very good story but you just can't leave us hanging like that. please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful!!!

Loved it, would love to read the story’s future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with the rest of the comments, great story but it seems to end just when the dynamic is getting going. Please continue.

writerjabwriterjabover 2 years ago

Excellent story, though of course I wanting to read about blood family fucking. Certainly a creative way at telling a frequently seen story — well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, "Swiss Family Robinson" is Hawai trip?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wrong category

UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMale8 months ago

Incredible series. Great pacing. Very hot! Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous