Waiting

Story Info
This is a continuation of "Their first Dinner".
4.1k words
4.68
10.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt like she was waiting a long time already. She knew that it could not be more than just a few minutes, but the time moved so slowly now, most likely because she was nervous and had no idea what was about to happen.

She could feel her heartbeat and at times she felt she was shaking a little bit from all the thoughts going through her head.

Here she was, wearing an eye mask as a blindfold, kneeling on an ottoman inside a hotel room of a stranger that she barley knew. He dared her to take his room key, go up to his room and present herself like this for him to come up and join her later.

Her ass was displayed up high, for him ... or actually for anyone that could possibly enter the room. The thought of someone else, maybe the cleaning maid, would find her like this, went through her head a couple of times but she quickly focused to get rid of that idea, knowing that when he would enter, whatever he would do with her, would be not only memorable and meaningful, but actually give her what she secretly wanted for such a long time.

For years she had fantasies about finding a strong dominant man that would control her sexually, take advantage of her and just let go completely. She never meet a person she could trust and in a way, she did not really know if she could trust him. What she did was to trust her own intuition and feelings and as he made her do this in such a subtle and yet still determined way, there could not be much wrong with it. Any risks had to be ignored if she wanted to get the satisfaction and the reward she yearned for so often.

The short black leather skirt was moved up following his instructions, so that she was sure the butt plug that was inside her ass was clearly visible. He had inserted it before they had dinner earlier and told her that only he would be allowed to remove it. She wondered what it looked like but she could not dare to look and check as following his orders was more important.

Beside the coat that had been her cover since arriving earlier at the hotel which was now gone, the only other attire was the corset she loved so much ... which means that her breasts were now handing down freely, nothing covering them, nothing keeping them in position.

She pictured herself from behind, from the side ... tried to imagine the image she would be giving him once he would arrive. Was it that of a submissive woman in full control by her dominant? And more important, was it what he liked and expected? He had not seen much of her body before, would he like her? She wasn't the most athletic woman around and often she felt that if she wanted to be more successful in dating, she might lose a few pounds, but somehow so far he did not care. For some reason he just wanted to be with her on his terms and there was never any hint that he might not like what he could so.

Yet, now was different. She was exposed. Her pussy was on display for him and there was no modesty. Her ass was up high allowing him to see the full shape of her round buttocks. And her breasts with her pointy nipples were hanging down, something he surly would notice the moment he took just a small step to the side. What if he would be disappointed in her? Could that happen?

Clearly he cannot be unhappy with her based on how she followed his demands. She did everything she remembered exactly how he said it. So at least for that he would be satisfied with her.

When would he finally arrive? It must be more than 10 minutes already! He said he would leave 10 minutes after her. It took her a bit also to get into position, plus she hesitated a bit before calling the elevator and again before entering the room. She dared not to look around his private stuff, after all she was in his private space now. Did he maybe make her wait on purpose? She remembered again that she arrived late for the meeting in the hotel lobby before dinner, but after he hugged and kissed her and while he took her for dinner, he did not say a single word about her being late despite knowing from their texting before the meeting that he insisted her to be on time.

Maybe it wasn't 10 minutes and she just felt like it, after all when you are waiting so strongly with anticipation, time is not moving faster - it is the exact opposite.

And then suddenly she could her the noise from the door mechanism. Someone was entering the room! It must be him! It cannot be anyone else? She took a very deep breath, so that it was audible in the whole hotel room.

She heard before that when you lose one sense, the others are sharpened. She did not know if that was true based on her previous experience, but certainly she could hear someone behind her and with her being blindfolded, maybe she could focus on it more. The door was eventually closing again and she could make out steps of someone walking behind her.

Yes, it was him. She just knew it. Even though no words were spoken and she dared not to say anything, it was the only explanation. It made her relieved in some way, but it did not really take away the nervousness as there was still the anticipation of what would and could happen.

Then his hands touched her. Her ass. Wow, it felt amazing. He was slowly and gently caressing her ass cheeks with both of his hands. It felt soft, yet as with his demands and requirements, she also felt it to be strong at the same time - especially when he rushed to explore different areas. Her hands moved up and down, even gently touching the inside of her thighs, but never close enough to get to her pussy - which was certainly wet right now. She knew it must be and she knew that he knew it even though directly touching her there.

Her breathing intensified more and more, as if she would be synchronizing it with his touch, with his control over her that he exercised through his hands. She knew that she was getting more and more wet and she secretly hoped that he would touch her there where he could feel it, where he could explore her. Actually, she was so excited already that her thoughts were getting more focused on the idea of him using her, using her for sex, using his manhood and entering it into her pussy. Using her, fucking her, any way he wanted. She fantasized about that a lot, in fact it started already when they first saw it each other and it continued often in preparation for this meeting, but the need to actually experience it was never as strong as it was now.

One of his hands started exploring wider areas, in fact both ass cheeks now, while the other one was suddenly gone. She wondered what he was doing until she realized that he had moved to the side of the ottoman and felt his other hand grab one of her breasts.

A loud moan escaped her mouth now. She was not sure if this was OK, she still dared not to talk - despite not being told to be quiet. It just felt appropriate to wait for him to tell her if he wanted to hear anything. The moaning was something she could not control however, it just happened and it was fully generated by him and his exploration of her body.

Ultimately he must like what he could see and feel, after all why would he spend so much time to touch and caress her like this, exploring her, watching her, playing with her. In a twisted way she felt satisfied and happy, maybe even proud to some extend as she now knew that he liked her and did not tell her to get the coat back on and leave. No, he wanted to take more from her and there was nothing else that she wanted and actually needed more at this moment than that: when was he finally taking her and get from her anything he wanted?

How could he be so patient? How could he wait and not use his hard cock and push it deep into her? He must be at least as excited as she was now? He had not even touched her pussy yet, isn't that what guys enjoy when a half naked woman was exposed in front of them?

After he used both of his hands to explore her breasts more, he obviously must have moved to the front when he used a finger to trace the outline of her face. The finger followed everything that was on there, the area above and below the eye mask, her cheeks, her lips ... so gentle and so arousing and hot at the same time. His other hand moved down to her neck, an area where she felt very sensitive - but she could not dare to move or shake just because he caressed her there. After a while one of his hands grabbed her by the neck ... it was not rough and in no way something that made her jump, but still it was a bit unexpected as it seemed suddenly more determined than what he did before. The message she got from it was him showing her 'you are mine' and right now she had to agree.

"I told you yesterday that I expect you to arrive on time. Yet, you were late for our appointment. I cannot ignore that," he said with a very calm and quiet voice that still gave her absolutely no doubt that he was not happy about it.

Now she felt really nervous and did not know what to say or how to handle this at all. So far she hoped it wasn't important, after all they had dinner and nothing was said - but now when she was here so exposed and basically kneeling in display in front of him, he reminded her. It felt like she had just been slapped except that in reality he only held her by the neck.

Before she could come up with any response that would be appropriate, he continued:

"I will punish you for that and you will gladly accept and take it. Confirm that you understand," he said more determined with a similar voice as before.

"Yes, Sir," she eventually replied with a shaking voice - knowing that this was the only possible answer that she could give now.

"Stand up," he ordered, before he helped her with it making her stand next to the ottoman on her high heeled boots. After that he sat down on the piece of furniture and then made her bend over his lap, making sure that her skirt was folded up again, exposing her ass and the butt plug once more.

He grabbed the end of the plug and twisted it around a bit while asking, "Do you like the gift I gave you?"

"Yes, Sir," she gasped, clearly being surprised by the sudden sensation on her asshole.

"Thank me for giving it to you in a full sentence," he ordered.

"Sir ... thank you ... thank you for the nice butt plug you gave me," was her response after she thought for a second.

"What did I tell you about it?" he asked.

"Only you can remove it," was her response that came quicker this time.

"Yes, that is correct. Now tell me why you will get punished?" he continued.

"I was late for our appointment. I am sorry Sir, please forgive me."

"I should forgive you after you took your punishment in a thankful and graceful way. I will spank you now, 10 times - hard. And you will count for me and ask nicely for another one after each hit," he explained.

"Yes, Sir," was her nervous response, not knowing how to take that. She had of course been spanked before, both as a kid and in some playful way also by an ex-boyfriend, but this now seemed much more real and much more critical now, despite the number 10 sounding not very high. If she would have known this, she should have left her home earlier. He did warn her after all. Was it crazy to think about that even before he started spanking her? Just how he talked, it was clear that she did disappoint him and that was not something she wanted to do.

Slap! The first hit on her ass check was strong. It was harder than she expected and her whole body was shaking from it. It took a while to compose herself, trying to remember what was expected of her:

"One, may I have another please?" she managed to say.

Slap! This one was as strong as before, except that it focused on the other cheeck of her ass.

"Two, may I have another please?" she said, thinking that he did hit her harder than her ex-boyfriend ever dared to do. This was more serious!

Slap! The next hit was a bit more balanced, but it still stung quite a bit.

"Three, may I have another please?" was her response after a deep breath.

The next sound was not from another slap, it came from her mouth ... a long and surprising moan as he now moved his other hand finally on her pussy! Wow, she was in heaven. This was not expected. Finally he touched her where she wanted him so much and finally he could feel how wet she had become from all this, from the anticipation, the dinner and then especially the waiting for him. And yes, also from the spanking.

"It looks like you like to get spanked," he said - something that made her blush and question herself. He did hit her much stronger than what she expected, but yes it somehow made her more excited?

Slap! It continued and before she could comment on his previous statement, she focused and forced herself to say "Four, may I have another please?"

The other hand on her pussy was busy probing her all the time. He told her "Your little cunt is so wet, it looks like you were expecting this."

How could he say that? How could he call it a cunt? That was a bad word! She wanted to protest just when the next slap was delivered. She waited much longer than before but eventually realized that it made no sense to complain, it would be better to endure it. "Five, may I have another please?"

The explorations between her legs became more intense. One of his fingers was now partially inserted into her and his thumb rested on her clit, pushing gently on it.

Slap! This one seemed stronger than before, yet she was now ok with it ... she had endured more than halve already and more important, if this made him continue to play with her pussy, then it was very OK with her. She had never been fingered that much and she was sure that by now he was soaking his hand. "Six, may I have another please?"

"Of course you will get more ... after you tell me how nice it is that I play with your little wet cunt!" he requested.

"Thank you, Sir for playing with me," she managed to say while she could feel his finger probing and moving slowly in and out.

"No! Tell me what exactly I am touching and now nice it is!" he instantly ordered.

"Sir?" she hesitated ... before continuing knowing what he wanted to hear: "It is very nice that you play with my little wet cunt!"

"Yes it is, remember that!" he said before instantly hitting her again.

It felt strange to call her pussy like that, but it seemed to please him ... especially as she thought now that she could feel his hard cock slightly through his pants on her thighs.

"Seven, may I have another one please?" she could finally say focusing on what was required of her.

"Of course you can get another one, it is nice that you ask!" he suddenly said before slapping her again while she was moving a bit on his lap.

"Eight, may I have another one please?" she said now being 100% sure that it was indeed his cock that she felt.

By now, the thumb on her clit has become a lot more active and there was a second finger now deep inside her, to the point where she felt full considering how tight she was with the butt plug still inside her.

Slap! This one stung quite a bit again.

"Nine, may I please have another one? Sir!"

"What is it, girl?" he suddenly asked while he was working her clit very hard now. He called her a 'girl' now, this was new and she did not know what to make of it? She was a grown up woman, successful in her career, and here she was suddenly labelled a 'girl'?

"Sir, if you continue like this, you will make me cum," she managed to say.

"Oh, the little girl is enjoying her punishment a lot it seems?"

"Yes, Sir! Please continue ... but I might cum. Is it OK?"

"Before you cum, you will ask for permission, will you do that, girl?"

"Yes, Sir!" was her response, breathing heavily, feeling really close now.

Slap! This was the last one that was promised.

"Ten, thank you Sir!" was her response.

The hitting hand was now gently touching her bottoms, it was actually needed as the color had changed quite a bit from slightly pink at the beginning to a strong red now, all the time while the other hand focused on her cunt more. Yes, that is how she thought of it right now ... her cunt, the cunt that was getting played with.

She knew that if he would not stop, he could easily make her cum right here on his lap. Her breathing became more heavy and there were moans coming from her mouth, moans she could not control. More and more she thought about how it would feel like to get fucked by that hard cock she could still feel. Why did he not simply use it on her? He could just take her right now and fuck her long and deep and hard. There was nothing than what she wanted more.

But instead, he teased her and played with her, with his fingers. He would like it fuck her more than finger her, right? That is what guys want? Guys want to get their cock worked on and eject their sperm inside a woman? So why was he wasting time like this?

It did feel so good, though. It felt like she was getting very close. She could not remember a single time she spent with a guy where she was so aroused, definitely not from being fingered. Wow, this was really unique and different.

"Sir, I am getting really close. May I cum?" she said suddenly.

"No, girl. Tell me first if you will do your best not to be late again," was his instant reply while did not stop fingering her.

"I will not be late for you again, Sir! I will do my best, I promise!" she said louder and more enthusiastically, hoping this statement would finally give her the release she needed so much now.

Instead of answering, he intensified his movements. She was scared to lose control and cum without permission, so she had to say something again: "Please Sir! I will cum if you continue. Can I cum, please? Sir!"

It was apparent from his response that he was quite happy with what he could hear, in fact he was laughing a bit yet still surprising her when he said "No, girl - not yet."

With that statement he stopped fingering her and he moved her whole body quickly and basically threw and pushed her forward on the hotel room bed. She was now bend over there and her legs were spread, her ass was fully exposed. The blindfold partially came off, but it was obviously not a priority. It took him only seconds to open the fly of his pants and pull out the cock that was hard for quite a while now and without hesitation and before she even fully realized what was going on, he quickly pushed it into her from behind.

The response was a scream of ecstasy from her! Yes, this is what she wanted! Yes, she had been waiting for this moment so long. She was taken by this strong guy that had taken full control over her and it felt amazing. She could not hold back anymore, this was too important and luckily for her by the time he felt he was as deep inside as he could and before he started his fast paced rough fucking of her, he said

"Cum now, girl! Cum for me, on my cock!"

And that is exactly what she did! She climaxed, with shaking legs. He could see the spasms of her thighs, of her upper body as well. There was no control left in her body, she just took and accepted what he gave her. His actions prepared her for it and at the same time her orgasm took care of everything else, her pleasure, the uncontrollable spasms that both noticed and in fact surprised her as she did not cum like this in a very long time. Then there was the massaging of his cock that was pumping in so hard into her, caused by her climaxing uncontrollably, in a way even subconsciously - as he was expecting it.

While she slowly calmed down from her spasms, she still loved and enjoyed the hard cock pumping inside her, knowing that she was now even more tight down there in her cunt because of the plug in her ass. She remembered that he explained to her that one reason he liked to use butt plugs was to make her more tight while fucking.

Surprisingly it did not take very long for him to eject his sperm deep into her. He had been very excited for quite a while now and fucking a tight cunt like this, was a very effective way to get him off.

12