Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was spent and he bend over her as well, exhausted a bit. After a while he moved forward, removed the eye mask that had been partially moved already anyway and then and he kissed her. Looking directly into her eyes he said "You did well, girl!".

Somehow that made her blush and without understanding why really, she could only respond with a "Thank you, Sir."

They stayed like this for a while, looking at each other, smiling, knowing very well how nice it was to be this close.

After a while he said "I will get cleaned up and prepare something. As I think you enjoyed your spanking quite a bit too much, I will make you wait more as a reminder that it does not feel good to wait."

She did not know what to make of it, but yes ... after the fucking she just received and the amazing orgasm, the spanking and the punishment purpose of it was nearly forgotten.

He moved her over to the corner of the room and instructed her to hold up her skirt so that her red ass was exposed to him, while looking and focusing on the corner.

"Stay like this and wait. Do not say anything. I will let you know when you are done."

And there she waited. Her ass plugged, exposed and red, forced to hold her skirt up. Cum was dripping out of her pussy ... no, it was leaking from the cunt. And she had to wait. Wait for him, for whatever he had planned for her. Not noticing fully what he did behind her and while processing all those fresh sensations and memories.

All sorts of thoughts were going through her head now. Waiting was fair, after all she made him wait earlier when she had arrived late.

12