All Comments on 'Watersports with My Niece'

by Treated2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Hot story, nicely told.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Every uncle's dream

Two honest people make what many uncles and nieces desire.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
Why?

First off, I gave this story 5*s because two of my favorite topics are incest and WS, and I loved the double entendre between the jet ski and pee.

The question in the subject is why did she come on to her “uncle” and how did she know he liked to watch her pee? Did he spy on her in the bathroom when she was little? Did he accidentally walk in on her in mid stream? Did she find WS open on his laptop?

The pee and sex was great, but more background on what leads the characters to do what they’re doing makes the story hotter and more real.

But it still was very good.

M

divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
Too fast and short

Too rushed. How did they just jump into it? They make was busy how are they doing all this without many people watching or catching them. They are not in a secluded place. How did she pee 3 times in so short a time frame? Story would be much better is it was longer and had more set up for scenes and more everything

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could have added another page

One more page, later that day.

They could walk down to the lake, to be alone with her Uncle.

So she gets another chance to pee again.

I turns her on knowing her Uncle likes to watch her pee, because she's got him thinking about her pink little pussy.

Her little cunt is so wet, she can't wait to play with her Uncle Mike again.

But this time she's not wearing a bathing suit.

She has to pull down her pants, and panties to pee.

Letting her Uncle Mike see her bare pussy as she pees.

The thought of showing her Uncle her pussy is driving her wild.

Uncle Mike's cock is hard just thinking of what he has planned for his Niece Emma when he gets her alone again.

When he gets to lick her sweet pussy, after she pees in front of him again.

Then after she gets her hand on his cock and rubs him hard, instead of licking the cum from her fingers.

He could tell her to suck the cum from his cock this time, and drip a little on her nipple so he could lick it off her.

Then he could slip the tip of his big cock in her tiny, wet, and pink pussy, as he sucked on her tiny pink nipples to distract her.

He can't wait to hear her moan as he slips his cock all the way in her tight little virgin cunt, and shoot a load of cum in his sweet sexy niece.

It was just after dinner, while Uncle Mike was having a smoke on the back porch.

Emma came strutting on to the porch, in her short white skirt, with her long tanned legs on full display.

The tiny pink top that she wore clearly showed off her perfect tits, with their puffy nipples.

His cock was hard just looking at her.

Hey hi Uncle Mike, wanna walk down to the lake and catch fireflies, like we use to? Emma said in a sing song voice.

Sure, lets go before it gets dark, Uncle Mike replied, with a smile.

He was thinking, that skirt, that top, and no bra.

It was just too perfect.

This was his fantasy, and she was dressed for the occasion.

His cock got even harder if that was possible.

Hand in hand they walked down towards the lake.

He wrapped his arm around her waist, she leaned in on him, feeling her firm breast against his chest.

Uncle Mike, I think I might have to pee again. Emma said looking up to her Uncle.

Emma, I was hoping you would say that, cause I have to pee too. Ladies first. He said.

She smiled up at him, and lifted her skirt, then pulled down her pink panties. taking them completely off.

I wanted to do this for you, for a long time, Emma said. as she opened her legs, and started to pee, exposing her pissing pussy to her Uncle.

Wanna feel how warm it is Uncle Mike, here hold my pussy open as I pee. She said.

With a shaky hand Uncle Mike brought his hand through the warm piss, to her pussy and rubbed her clit as she peed on his fingers.

They both moaned, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed and purred in his ear. Ohh Uncle Mike, your fingers are like magic on my pussy. Emma said.

His other hand went to her soft firm tit and pinched her hard nipple, then he took his piss covered fingers and brought them to his lips, sucking them into his mouth as Emma watched, licking her sweet lips.

He kissed her sharing her flavor, his fingers going back to her pussy, which had stopped peeing.

Let me taste you, I wanted to eat your pussy on the jet ski today, Uncle Mike said.

Diving right in he was licking that wet pussy before she ever hit the grass.

Ohh Uncle Mike, I was wishing you could see my pussy as I peed today. she said.

Keep licking me Uncle, I want to cum for you, I want to cum in your mouth.

Don't stop make me cum. Oh God, Oh Fuck, I'm Cumming. Ahhhhhhh. Emma said.

While she pushed her cunt into her Uncle Mike's face, grinding it there.

Wow! Your pussy is so wet, so delicious, I could eat you all day long.

Uncle Mike said.

I would let you, you know Uncle Mike, I wanted you to be the first.

Emma said with a big smile.

He put one finger in her pussy this time, while his thumb played on her clit as they kissed.

He lifted her top off her, stood her up, bent to take her nipple in his mouth.

Ohh Fuck, Uncle Mike, Your fingering my pussy, and sucking on my nipples making me so wet. Emma said.

As she touched his cock trough his pants

Wait, now it's my turn. Uncle Mike said.

As he pulled his pants down, letting his hard cock out in front of sweet topless, panty less, wet pussy Niece Emma. Who's mouth hung open in awe.

Uncle Mike started to piss, the long stream flowed just in front of Emma.

Emma took hold of her Uncle's hard pissing cock and stroked it.

Running her fingers through the stream of his piss, then licking them clean.

Again they both moaned, his cock was getting harder as he finished peeing.

Emma taste me, lick me, put my cock in your mouth, suck my cock Emma,

Uncle Mike said. He didn't even have to say those words.

Uncle Mike watched as his hot Niece Emma, with her hand guiding his cock into her mouth.'

Her lips where almost closed as in a kiss, sucking gently the piss and pre-cum off the tip of his cock, as she pushed down onto the fat head her lips just followed the shape of his cock head, until she had his cockhead fully in her mouth.

She then pushed deeper as her tongue licked the underside of his cock.

Uncle Mike felt Emma's other hand cup his balls, as she pushed deeper on his swelling cock.

Emma went deeper still, until he felt the tip hit her throat, He almost lost it then.

Emma kind of gaged at that point but it didn't stop her, she pushed harder.

Up to the head of her Uncles cock, then down till the head, the fat corona went into her tight teen throat, a tear welled in her eye as she made her final push.

Viola, she had Uncle Mike's cock in her sweet throat.

Her eyes tearing, she looked up at her Uncle with her big eyes, and felt his cock swell, pump, and squirt his cum down her throat.

She pulled back to avoid choking in the cock pumping rope after rope of cum down her throat, now in her mouth filling it with his cum.

She didn't think she could hold it all, as some dribbled onto her tits and pink nipple, as she swallowed and gulped all the tasty cum down, every last drop.

Savoring ever drop, her pussy was on fire, literally dripping from the excitement of her new found turn on.

Uncle Mike moaned. Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck. Ahhhh. Emma. That's it, Oh Shit, I'm Cumming, I came in your throat, Oh you little angel. Uncle Mike said. Looking down at his Niece Emma's big eyes with his cum trickling out of her tiny mouth still sucking and swallowing his creamy load.

Then with a pop she pulled her now puffy lips off her Uncles wonderful cock still waving it around like a wand in her little hand.

Uncle Mike, I hope you liked me sucking your cock, and shooting your cum in my mouth so much, cause I sure did. Emma Said. still playing with his cock, and rubbing her clit.

Emma, all I could say is that was the best sex I've ever had. Maybe because you are so beautiful, so desirable, or that your my Niece. I don't know. Come here and let me kiss you. Uncle Mike said as he took off her little dress, leaving her totally nude.

They embraced as they kissed, Uncle Mike couldn't get enough of his Niece Emma.

He pulled her down on the soft grass as they kissed, still fingering her wet pussy, only adding another, now two fingers in her cunt and that thumb strumming her clit.

I see you left a little of my cum on your nipple for me. Uncle Mike said. as he lay down next to her, licking his own cum off his nieces pretty pink nipple.

Yes Uncle Mike, like today when you sucked your cum off my nipple. besides I like when you suck my nipples.

It makes my pussy tingle. Emma said. as she took his cock in her hand.

Oh Emma your tits are so soft and tight, I want to feel them. Uncle Mike Said.

Uncle Mike was sucking on one nipple as he had his fingers in Emma's cunt rubbing her clit with his thumb.

He slid up her body to kiss her as they kissed he rolled over on her, doing so he parted her legs with his.

Emma was moaning and sighing as her Uncle kissed and fingered her.

Uncle Mike was moving his cock into position, pushing his hard cock head against her soaking wet virgin cunt.

He wanted to just push the head in and it would just slip in, as wet and open as she was at that moment.

Emma he said. breaking there kiss.

How does this feel, nudging his fat cock, that was just came in her throat, into her cunt, her virgin cunt. Uncle Mike asked as he slowly pushed his cock head just at the opening of her pussy.

Oh Uncle Mike, I like everything your doing to me. Emma said as she looked down at his cock touched her pussy lips.

Emma, my cock is so hard for you, can I put it in you, a little at a time?

Uncle Mike said. As he said it he started to push in.

Yes uncle Mike, but I don't think it will fit in my little pussy. Emma said.

Ohhhh Fuck Emma the head is already in. it fit in your throat Emma, it will fit.

Uncle Mike said. as he pushed in another inch.

Oh God Uncle Mike I think I'm going to cum on your cock.

Emma said as she wrapped her legs and arms around her Uncle, bucking up at him trying to get him in deeper,

Oh, Uncle Mike, Oh Fuck your, Fuck Cock, Fuck your fucking cock is so fucking, Fuck Fat filling my. Fuck Fucking cunt. Fuck Me. Fuck meeee. Fuck Cum In, Fucking Me. Emma cried. as her Uncle Mike pumped his cock in her.

Emma Baby. I'm going to fill you up with cum again, fill your cunt with cum Emma. Uncle Mike said.

Uncle Mike didn't need any words, just grunts as he went deeper and deeper into his 19 year old Niece Emma's virgin, very tight, unprotected cunt.

Kissing her neck, Smelling her fragrance. feeling her firm tits in one hand.

Her tight ass in his other hand

Uncle Mike pushed in as far as he could go.

He was all the way in, he could feel the tip touching Emma's cervix.

Emma squealed at that moment, and her cunt gripped at her Uncles cock, as she came.

Uncle Mike felt his balls explode a huge torrent of potent seed into his sweet Niece Emma's milking, squirting pussy.

Uncle Mike felt his shrinking cock slip out as he rolled off his 19 year old Niece.

Emma felt it too, she rolled towards her Uncle and took hold of his shrinking cock and said. Have to taste this. My cum and yours Yummy, as she licked and sucked his recovering dick.

Here Uncle Mike, She said. as she put herself in a sixty nine position. Taste our mixture of cum.

Uncle Mike didn't miss a beat as he lapped away at his loving Niece Emma's dripping cunt, Feeling a new life growing in his cock, as her mouth worked him hard.

Emma, I told you I could eat your pussy all day, and night!

Said Uncle Mike. Let me get up, but you stay in that position.

Because your ass is driving me crazy, I want to fuck you doggie style,

I heard about that position, are you going to fuck my pussy from behind, or in my ass.

Emma asked.

No just in your pussy, we'll save your ass for next time. Said Uncle Mike.

Emma was smiling at her Uncle as he got behind her and rubbed his cock head into her pussy, then pushed it in. Uncle Mike was smiling too.

Emma you are so tight, I might come to fast looking at your sweet ass.

Uncle Mike said.

Are you going to lick my ass hole too. Uncle Mike. Emma Asked.

I will as soon as I cum in your sweet pussy. Uncle Mike said.

Your cock feels even bigger in my pussy this way, I think I'm ready to cum again. Uncle Mike. Fuck my cunt. I want your cum in my cunt. Emma Said.

Oh Fuck Emma, I'm going to cum too. I'm so deep. Grrrr Fuck. Here I Cum.

Uncle Mike said, feeling Emma's wonderful tit's in his hands, her nipples between his fingers, his load deposited in Emma's tight cunt. Her ass up against his stomach. Mike was truly in heaven.

As he pulled out this time, he held on to her hips, them true to his word he licked and tongue fucked Emma's asshole.

Emma giggled as he ate her asshole. that feels nice. My turn Emma said.

Emma crawled around her uncle grabbed his hips, then licked his asshole. tongued his asshole, as she jerked his cock in rhythm with her licking.

Just as Uncle Mike started to get hard.

They heard Mike, Emma where are you. Its movie time.

Ok. we'll be right there.

They looked at each other and laughed.

Uncle Mike helped Emma get dressed, fondling her in the proses.

Touching her pussy and ass as she put on her panties,

Feeling her tits, then kissing them, when putting her top on.

She finally giggled, and wiggled into her skirt.

Emma played with her uncle as he got dressed too.

Uncle Mike was putting on his pants she was still holding on to his cock,

just one more suck, she begged as she popped his half hard cock in her mouth. Emma said, I can taste us on your big cock. Yummy.

They hugged each other in the sunset as they walked back to the house.

Tomorrow, can we go on the jet ski just you and I, we could tell them you are teaching me how to drive it, Emma said.

You know that around the bend is a island we could have lunch on.

Maybe I'll let you watch me pee again. Emma said laughing.

Wonderful idea. Uncle Mike said, walking up the stairs behind Emma, feeling her ass for the last time tonight.

Can't wait for tomorrow with Emma.

Don't just set the scene, finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
remembering my past

omg its typical to my own incidents abt 20 yrs back

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Amazing, I sure hope you continue this hot story.

trousersnaketrousersnakeover 4 years ago
Hot and wet

I really wasn't expecting this story to do much for me (not my thing) but Emma is such a wonderful creation .... horny as hell and such a tease. It's only a hand job but it certainly had me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the story.

It would be nice if people let him write his own story. Instead of telling him what he should have wrote, write your own story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous