All Comments on 'WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 02'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting twist!

Interesting to see that Marcia and Sam are moving closer to Brianna. But please don't make Marcia a full time slave. Her strong independent character is what makes her so likeable. Looking forward to stories of her part time submission.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Agree with Anon

The beauty of Marcia's character is that she and Sam converse as 100% equal partners and while it is that partnership that allows her to submit so well, I think being a slave all the time would diminish that.

I would also be concerned that Sam would spend too much time impregnating the others that it means sacrificing time with Marcia which could dilute their marriage. TBH I'm not 100% comfortable with the way Marcia seems to feel she can't push back a little regarding Brianna, Monique and Chantelle, even less so at the implication she dived in with Bill and Evelyn while Sam was helping Brianna.

Really love the Diet Plan series.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

First time thru. . . .DEAR AUTHOR, you have SAM & MARCIA back on track. GOOD. You wrote LOTS of creative plot points, moving the series right along. Rewarding to see the THORNHILLS again. Love S & M moving in ! SAM'S new job. MARCIA staying a " cop ". 5 stars.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

It just gets better and better. Five big gold stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous