All Comments on 'WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 09'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 5 years ago
Thanks

I hadn't checked since about the middle of last month, damn,i was surprised to see not 1 but 3 new chapters. Yay!

I was glad that Mom finally left, while it made sense for her to show up to see her grandchildren and meet the mother, she really didn't help the story in my opinion. Besides, the constant explaining and justifying to her was extremely boring. As in the most boring thing that I have ever read in any of your stories.

I love most of the other little side stories and extra characters. Brianna and Chantelle are stars in the story now also. I love them both. But mostly I LOVE MARCIA.

I've enjoyed every story that you have posted but mainly WBDP. I've loved it since the very beginning. It's not only my favorite of yours but one of my favorite stories of all time (and I've been an avid reader for almost 50 years now). While this seems like a good place to end the story I hope very much that you will continue to add more chapters.

Thank you, The dirtywhiteboy67, aka TED

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Hello. I wanted to thank you for your kind comments. I do appreciate them and I agree with what you said. I wasn't particularly crazy about the Mom part either and if I decide to publish it, I may take that part out and let Mom die in the past like Dad did. I do have one more chapter of WBDP planned, but other stories in the works will make contact with people from WBDP. If you've read Halloween Surprise, you know Chloe wins an academy award, which means she goes to LA. Ta-da. I'm thinking Chloe will end up with Lucia from chapter 9 and meet the others there. I've got 3-4 more Surprise stories to tell, plus another called My Descent Into Submission which will also intersect. Rather than publish the latter chapter by chapter as I've done in the past, I'm thinking I'll finish it in it's entirety so people can read all the chapters together if they want. I'm about ten chapters into it already and I feel it's my best writing. Thors_Fist

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Thank you

Really that's all. Added - I thought that was pretty much all...then I got writing :/

I have always been concerned that Sam and Marcia don't get enough alone time together, I still do and I cannot see that getting better when they move to the estate. I hope I'm wrong. I know they talk about it a lot but somehow someone often ends up with them.

The mum section didn't bother me that much and I found it was interesting not only how Sam and Marcia explained it but how she reacted, which probably leads to the worst part of all that, when she ordered Marcia about, personally I think Sam should have stopped that. I liked the exploration of her sexuality, especially as it was done with regard to people that don't like old people sex :)

I hope the Lucia part goes somewhere and is not just drama for drama's sake, otherwise it could have been left at her not wanting to suck it cos she's a lesbian.

You certainly pressed many of my buttons and touched quite a few raw nerves during this story.

davyupdavyupover 5 years ago
Agree and thanks

I completely agree with dirtywhiteboy67’s comments and part of kiteares. I’m totally in love with Marcia. I didn’t even read chapter7 or 8 because of Sam’s mother. Not even interested in that. I’m all for incest between mother and son but not in this story.

I’m sad that Marcia’s exhibitionism was not fully developed and included as an ongoing story. Also that the dp scenes were written more as an after thought just given a couple of lines. Pretty much a wham bam thank you mam. Also really bummed that nothing was written between Marcia and William when they were together... and just too much lesbian sex being the same thing over and over... but you are the writer!

With all said, this series has been one of the best I’ve read. Thank you for writing it.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 5 years ago
Story Superb!

This is such a nice read!

And not only the devil, but also joy is found in the detail, I was pleasantly surprised to see Sam borrowed his book from the library.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 5 years ago
Reread

While rereading these stories (WBDP is my favorite erotic series ever) I happened to notice my name in the comments, never have before so I read the comments again. Actually seems I had been the first to leave a comment.

Anyway, in THORS FIST comment Halloween Surprise/Chloe, I don't remember it all that well so I'm about to interrupt my rereading of WBDP to reread HS instead. It was actually the first story I read by Thors_fist.

I agree that we need to see some continuation of the side stories, also connecting stories would be great. All of your stories are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

First time thru. . . .I have read " TASTE " twice and the WBDP SERIES up to this point - easily 3 million words, so DEAR AUTHOR, I can honestly say that I have great affection for you ! I believe that you and SAM have many of the same wonderful qualities. THANK YOU. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

First time thru. . . Again, having read " TASTE " twice, it is fascinating to learn the origin of many key character's history. You do not disappoint, DEAR AUTHOR. I have found the other books you have written and am thrilled ! Your first books are on hold at my library. THANK YOU !

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites7 months ago

More great writing from Thors Fist. I am totally invested in your characters and your story line. Good writing makes good reading. You are my favorite author on literotica. Thanks. Five big gold stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous