Weekend at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gulped dryly, knowing full well what she was telling me, 'Yes Goddess,' I managed to croak out finally.

'Your clothing for the weekend has already been sorted. You are to go and get ready in my room, take a shower and prepare yourself. I will explain everything more clearly when you are ready.'

'Thank you Goddess,' I replied, unsure as to how she had managed to pack an entire weekend's-worth of clothes into her suitcase - I had certainly not noticed it feeling considerably heavier than it had after she had instructed me to pack all of her own clothing into it; plus, I was sure that I hadn't left much space in it to start with. Kate must have seen the questions playing on my facial expressions, but I knew much better to ask and she smiled slightly in acknowledgement of me keeping questions to myself.

'Take all the necessary time that you need.' Kate spoke sweetly now as she tucked my aching cock back into my shorts and buttoned them back up. 'But we do expect our next drink to be brought to us within ten minutes.'

'Yes Goddess,' I whimpered as she turned on her heels and strutted back out onto the decking, leaving me alone, throbbing pathetically in the kitchen.

Chapter 2

I knew that taking a minute to get control of my shaking hands would make me late with the drinks, but I had no choice. If I tried to carry out a tray of drinks in the state I was in, I would have dropped them all over the decking. I filled a glass with cool water and took a long, deep drink, trying desperately to get my breathing under control.

'You can do this,' I muttered to myself, breathing deep and trying to get my heartbeat under control. I glanced at the clock - it had been nearly 11 minutes since I had been told by my wife to shower and change into my outfit (it very quickly became obvious as to how she was able to fit it into the suitcase) and I knew that the women were expecting me with their drinks. There was nothing else for it. I downed the rest of the water, picked up the tray of drinks and stepped out of the kitchen and onto the decking.

The hot tub instantly dropped silent. I kept my eyes to the floor as my bare feet padded across the decking to where they relaxed in the hot tub. None of the women spoke, but I could feel their eyes boring into my nearly-nude body as I approached them, I felt them appraise me from top to bottom and I flushed deeply with the humiliation as I felt them staring unashamedly at me.

The silence was maintained as I distributed each of the girls' drinks, but they never took their eyes off of me. Unable to meet any eyes, I kept my own firmly on the floor as I walked around the hot tub and swapped their empty drinks for full ones.

'Good boy,' Kate finally spoke as I stood up again with a tray full of empty drinks. 'Put the tray on the table and then come back here. 'What do you think of your outfit?'  Kate asked playfully as I stood back in front of the women in my 'outfit', which simply consisted of an incredibly tight-fitting pair of leather briefs which barely covered my arse and clung tightly to the bulge in front, showing off my aching cock, but preventing it from achieving full arousal as a result of the tightness. Additionally, I had been provided with a choker necklace, which had a special name tag affixed to it. 

'It's...' I stuttered in response, not really sure of how to finish it.

'It's perfect for a House Bitch,' Jade chimed in, referring to my name tag.

'It is isn't it?' Kate replied. 'Anyway, it doesn't really matter what you think of it,' Kate spoke again, referring back to me, 'as you know, your services have been volunteered for the weekend to show the girls what a husband in the 21st Century should look like. Why don't you share with us your own views on the role of men?'

'I believe that men are inferior in every single way to women, My Goddess.' I replied both dutifully and honestly. 'Women are the true superior gender and should be recognised as such. Women should be in positions of power and men should serve them.' These were the views which I had shared with my wife a long time ago and had helped to shape the power dynamics in our own relationship. Being forced to speak them out loud for the first time in front of another group of women was both exhilarating and terrifying.

'This weekend you serve not only me, but these other three superior females, is that clear House Bitch?' I physically trembled at the sound of my own wife referring to me by that name. If I had been able to achieve full erection at this stage, then it may even have been enough to make me cum there and then.

'Yes Goddess,' I managed to stutter in response. The other women tittered eagerly.

'You will refer to them as Miss and you will do whatever is bid of you for the entire time you are here. They have full and complete use of you with one condition, which they already know about. Your orgasms, all of them, belong to me - that does not change. Do you understand House Bitch?' 

'Yes Goddess.'

'Good, then I guess everyone is clear then.'

'Give me a twirl then, House Bitch,' Jade spoke up. Clearly she had been waiting for this moment. I caught her eyes briefly, they were a stunning ocean blue and they danced with playfully mischievous flames.

'Yes Miss Jade,' I responded as I slowly turned around and allowed her to stare openly at my almost naked form.

'You must have him on some form of workout schedule Kate,' Jade said in an impressed tone as she took in the sight of me. Clearly I was being given no credit for working out at the gym several times a week and for watching my food intake at home.

'Oh, absolutely. He knows he needs to look his best for me.' Kate responded, only too happy to take all of the hard-earned credit. 

'Well,' Kate spoke up again to me, 'as much as I am sure that you love twirling and showing off for us like the little Bitch that you are, I think that you need to go inside and get some jobs done.'

And so officially began my weekend of servitude. I was given the responsibility of unpacking all of the suitcases for the girls, cleaning up mess that I had made from mixing the drinks and then providing another round of drinks for the girls. Following this, I was sent to the kitchen to prepare their dinner, all the while being subjected to teasing, which at this stage was mostly coming from my wife and Jade (who was clearly taking to this very naturally) with a few comments tossed in by Abi. Kelsey was staying very quiet at this stage and seemed to try and give me a reassuring smile every time she caught my eyes.

By the time I served up the food, I was almost used to walking around in front of the women wearing next to no clothes - they were all in their bikinis anyway, so there really wasn't much difference. Maybe my growing comfort was where my first real mistake came from, but I was made to realise that it was a mistake very, very quickly.

'What the fuck do you think you're doing?' Kate threw her cutlery to the table so quickly that it caused some of the other women around the table to jump as much as I did. I instantly knew that her ire was directed towards me. I looked down at my own plate which I had placed onto the end of the table.

'I...I...' 

'What are you?' She asked, pointing at me. I felt myself shrinking before her as she stood from her seat and rounded on me.

'Th... the House Bitch,' I replied pathetically, flushing deeply at my own response in front of the women.

'You didn't even refer to me properly,' Kate began as she snatched the plate from the table and took it back to the kitchen. 'Now, try again.'

'I am the House Bitch, Goddess,' I replied, dropping to my knees in front of her and bowing my head reverently. 'I am very sorry for forgetting this.'

'You don't eat with the bosses,' Jade chided, 'it's a good job your Goddess is in a good mood otherwise you'd be getting a good spanking now.'

'Yes Miss Jade,' I replied, my cock straining against the leather briefs as I took my telling off like a naughty schoolboy.

'Get your kitchen cleaned up like the House Bitch you are, then we will take some more drinks in the living room.' Kate continued. 'We are going to watch a film and you are going to worship our feet while we do so. If you're a good boy, we might let you eat some food a little later.'

'Yes Goddess,' I replied, 'thank you Goddess.'

Suitably chastised, I returned to the kitchen and cleared up the pots and pans I had used to prepare dinner. I made sure to keep my eyes low down as I cleared the ladies' plates too so as not to draw any further attention to myself as they continued to chatter away, relaxing and enjoying their drinks as they ate.

Shortly after, the girls moved to the living area of the cabin and all managed to fit comfortably onto the plush U-shaped sofa which framed the room. A movie was chosen and the girls relaxed back, ready to watch a movie. I knew my duties at this stage - it was how I spent most of my evenings at home when it was just me and Kate - on the floor, at their feet. I had noticed the luxurious foot lotion that Kate had packed (coconut scented) when I was unpacking earlier, so I collected this once I had provided each of the women with a fresh drink. I stood beside the sofa and awaited instruction as to who would be first to receive a massage.

'Down here House Bitch,' Jade called out from the far end of the sofa. 'I take it that's what you're waiting for. What a good little Bitch you are.' Despite the mocking tone, I felt a curious sense of pride wash over me at her acknowledgement of my obedience. I took my place on the floor at her feet and she presented me with her perfectly manicured right foot. 'Kate says you know exactly what you're doing when it comes to foot worship,' Jade spoke, looking down at me mischievously, 'so make sure it's a good one.' 

'Yes Miss Jade,' I replied as I poured out a good blob of the thick, unctuous cream and worked it into my hands before taking her beautifully-shaped foot and beginning the long, meticulous process of massaging it into every inch. Foot worship was what got my submissive nature found out in the first place. I had fallen into the habit of offering my wife a nightly massage as we watched TV and my desire to lay at her feet and worship her had grown and grown from there. Pretty soon, she realised that I would not let a day pass without offering my services as her foot boy; this led to discussions and further exploration around what other ways I might like to please her. Before too long, I was prepping all the meals, cleaning the house and tending to her every need. I even offered her the opportunity to completely and utterly own each and every one of my orgasms so that I was now no longer even allowed to masturbate without seeking express permission from my own wife before doing so. It might sound incredibly strange, but I loved the complete power and authority that she had over me.

I lovingly and expertly worked plenty of the coconut-scented lotion into both of Jade's feet, delighting in the shape of her high arches and her quite stubby, but still beautifully-shaped toes. I always found myself going into a sort of submissive trance as I gave Kate her nightly worship and I found that I was easily able to slip into this same space as I worshipped Jade's feet. Her appreciation of the attention was obvious by her occasional squirms in the seat above me and the way in which she pressed the sole of her feet into my probing fingers whenever I hit a sweet spot. Despite my inability to reach full arousal, I could feel the precum oozing from the tip of my cock as I massaged and worshipped at her feet. I made sure to swap occasionally to ensure that both of her feet received the attention they deserved, but I would happily have remained in that position for the remainder of the evening if that is what would have been required of me.

My trance was broken as Jade nudged me with her feet, prompting me to look up at her. She fixed me with her gaze, her blue eyes locking onto mine and boring into my soul. 'Kiss them,' she instructed.

'Y...yes Miss Jade,' I managed to respond as I lifted her right foot to my lips and planted a tender kiss on the tip of her big toe. Her eyes held my own, refusing to allow me to look away as I gently kissed each of her toes in turn, before she presented me with her left foot and allowed me to repeat the same ritual. My cock throbbed and ached for some form of acknowledgement as it pressed hard against the leather restraint, seeking an ability to get fully hard; I felt the sticky warmth of the precum in my groin and it was all I could do to prevent myself from grunting in desperation as I lovingly worshipped Miss Jade's feet.

'I think we had better leave it there House Bitch,' Jade spoke finally as she looked around the room and realised that the rest of the girls were watching this display, paying no attention now to the TV. 'You have other Queens to serve.'

'Me next!' Abi eagerly exclaimed from the opposite side of the sofa. 'I'll have exactly what Jade just received.'

'Yes Miss Abi,' I replied as I carefully placed Miss Jade's feet down on to the thick rug on the floor. As I stood, the obvious bulge in my boxers was noticed by my wife.

'Did you enjoy that House Bitch?' She asked, raising her eyebrows as she made a point of looking at my groin.

'Yes Goddess,' I replied honestly.

'I bet you'd like to undress for us all wouldn't you and show us just how much you enjoyed it?' Kate continued playfully.

'Yes Goddess,' I replied, desperate to pull down my tight-fitting leather shorts and grow to full size in front of these beautiful women, show them the precum oozing from my cock and pledge myself to their pleasure.

'It doesn't matter what you want though.' Kate switched instantly from playful to dominant, instantly making me feel like a naughty schoolboy in a room full of strict headmistresses. 'None of this is about you and your foolish, cock-driven desires.'

'Sorry Goddess,' I replied, flushing deeply in embarrassment as the other women stared at me, standing alone and vulnerable in the middle of the room.

'Go and sort more drinks out and then get back on your knees at Abi's feet.'

'Yes Goddess, right away.' I replied, desperately grateful for the opportunity to scurry away to the kitchen with the girls' empty glasses.

After preparing the drinks for the group, I found myself kneeling once again, but this time in front of Abi. I expected to be presented with one of her dainty-looking feet, but found that no offer was forthcoming. Instead, I found myself kneeling in front of her while she sat with her feet tucked up and under herself on the sofa. The girls chatted away for the next five minutes or so, sipping their drinks and completely ignoring my presence.

'Well?' Abi said as she put her drink down on the table beside herself. I realised that she was looking down at me, expecting some form of response. 

'...' I could not work out exactly what to say and found myself flushing once again as all girls focused their attention on me.

'I thought you said this House Bitch was well trained?' Abi spoke to Kate.

'He normally is,' she replied, 'but he is clearly letting me down this evening in front of such esteemed company.'

'Are you just going to kneel there all night House Bitch?' Abi leaned down into my face, more than a twinkle of mischief in her eyes, 'or are you going to ask nicely if you can worship my feet?'

'Please Miss Abi,' I said instantly, cursing myself for not realising my earlier mistake, 'may I worship your feet?'

'That wasn't too hard, now was it Bitch?' Abi teased as she shuffled her position on the sofa and placed her feet on the floor in front of me.

'No Miss Abi,' I replied as I took her right foot in my hand, marvelling at the smooth, soft skin on her soles. Her feet were much smaller than my wife's and I loved how dainty and delicate they felt as I wrapped my hands around them.

'This is so much fun!' Abi exclaimed, speaking to my wife. 'I don't know how you got him to this stage, but I simply must train Mark like this before the wedding.'

As I began my slow, loving massage of Abi's foot, Kate spoke at length about the changes to the power dynamics in our relationship. Clearly this was something she had shared before, but to hear her tell of our most intimate secrets with me in the room filled me with an exhilarating rush of lustfulness and embarrassment as the details of my growing submission were laid bare before the audience. The girls mostly ignored me as Kate spoke, but Abi teased me a little with whichever foot was free at the time, stroking the tips of her toes up and down my bare chest and wiggling the toes of her other foot in response to my massage.

'Well, I've already been texting Daniel this evening,' Jade spoke as Kate wrapped up explaining my descent into submission. 'I've told him that I am expecting some changes when I return home.'

'How has it gone down?' Kate asked.

'I am pretty sure that he's taking on board what I'm telling him. I've made it clear that I have needs that he's been neglecting and I've told him that if he doesn't buck his ideas up then he's going to be in trouble.'

'Wow, you go girl,' Abi commented, 'what has he said to that?'

'He told me that he loves me and is prepared to do anything to keep me.'

'That is exactly what he should be saying.' Kate replied. 'Don't send him any more messages tonight. Keep him guessing, let him do all of the talking.'

'I'm going to wait until we get home,' Abi spoke before looking down at me as I worked deep into her heels - she let out an appreciative little grunt to let me know how much she enjoyed what I was doing. 'I'm going to tell Mark straight. I'm going to tell him that I'm still happy to allow him to marry me, but that he needs to understand his role in the relationship as a man. To be fair to him, he's always been quite attentive. I'm sure that he will be open to acknowledging just who the real boss in the relationship is. Mmmnhh,' she finished with a grunt, 'keep doing that House Bitch, it feels so very, very good.'

By this stage of the evening, the girls had consumed about 6 different drinks (each time I went to the kitchen they had a different cocktail request), so their confidence was slowly growing, their tongues were becoming looser and they were becoming more open in their discussions about my purpose for the weekend.

I couldn't quite believe the things that my wife was telling them about the intimate details of our sex life. She told them about my foot fetish (which was obviously clear anyway) and how she would often have me lay at her feet in our bed while she pleasured herself. She told them about my golden shower fetish and how she would sometimes reward my good behaviour by allowing me to lay under her as she released her bladder all over my naked body - the girls giggled and mocked me as Kate told them all about what a greedy, thirsty little bitch I was on these occasions. All of the rest of the stories she told them about my lurid, sordid and kinky pleasures elicited a mix of giggles and gentle teasing, all of which I had to simply take without any opportunity to defend or explain myself. My cock ached and throbbed through the entire process, especially when Abi encouraged me to move on from my massaging and allowed me to spend the next ten minutes or so devoted to gently and tenderly kissing her feet from her toes down to her ankles and all the way back again.

'I have to admit,' Abi spoke up in a rather thick, syrupy voice, 'this kind of worship is certainly having an effect on me.'

'Oh God,' Kate replied, 'it's just so powerful isn't it? By the time we get to the bedroom on a night I'm genuinely throbbing.' Kate looked down at me on my knees and chewed her bottom lip in a way which told me that she was throbbing right now. 'Most of the time, I allow him to use one of our toys to finish me off and then put him back to work massaging and stroking me to sleep. You love that don't you House Bitch?'

123456...8