What the Fuck? Ch. 03: Slut's Apology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why is she even here?" I ask gently.

"Don't know, Lilah had her in her office. Have no idea what they were doing." Kevin says as he thrusts into her, to happy grunts from my wife.

Lilah steps into the room, saying "And you don't need to know, Kevin, not just yet. I don't need her just yet either, but after lunch, I need her between one and two.".

Turning to me, Lilah says "I know you would be happy just playing fluffer and cum catcher Jon-jon, but I need to know what happened between you and Petra that you came horizontally out of her door. So kiss your wife goodbye, and come with me." Lilah demands. I share the flavor of my cum filled kiss with a wife who is very distracted, very horny, and being very well fucked. At least she smiles as I pull away. Lilah guides me out of Kevin's office. We go the opposite direction from Petra's office, which makes me just a little more confident I might actually arrive alive at wherever Lilah wants to talk.

"So what did you do to piss Petra off?" Lilah glowers, hands on her hips, after we are safely in her new office, carved out of four old cubicles, smelling of fresh paint and varnish. She quickly closes and locks the door.

"Apparently, she feels I'm the bastard who hurt you by breaking up with you twice. Not quite the way I remember it at all. She swore a blood oath that she would hurt me as deeply as I hurt you – twice. She made me lick out her pussy, then threw me bodily out of her office, telling me I was a terrible pussy licker and that you should be ashamed of how badly you trained me." I confess.

"So you had her right on the edge of coming, and rather than letting you have that victory, she disgraced you instead?" Lilah laughs.

"I don't think the blood oath stuff was funny." I object.

"No, no it isn't. Serious shit with Petra, you and I are both going to have to work very hard to please her – which – is exactly what she wants! Well done my numbskull ex-fiancee!" Lilah laughs.

"I was going to be your fiancee, ask for your hand in marriage, the night you threw me out. I even bought a ring." I reply softly.

"I know. I'm sorry. Debbie came to me that night and everything blew up. I swore an oath against her, and that led us to being here today. I can't take it back, you can't take it back. It is what it is. By the way, tomorrow afternoon you and Kevin are going to go see Debbie's mother, under the pretense of marriage counseling. You will seduce her, then you and Kevin will have her join our new MILFcorps. This is not optional." Lilah instructs.

"Anything else I should know?" I ask neutrally.

"Yes, Debbie is divorcing you, should be final in about six weeks. So anyway, back to the important stuff, you and Brad will then go to see your mother for marriage counseling the day after tomorrow, and seduce her to join our new MILFcorps. Then you are going to track down Julia and Tom and bring them to me. I will make sure they get seduced into our new SLUTcorps. Then on Friday, you will go see my mother, ask her for my hand in marriage, and you, Kevin, Brad and Willis from the mailroom will spend the weekend seducing her into our new MILFcorps. My Dad and Dave will probably join in as soon as they get wind of it, but you are forbidden to discuss it with them until it actually happens. Your climax and kissing restrictions are lifted when you leave tonight, feel free to spunk away into Donna and Madeline's mouths." Lilah outlined quickly.

"What was that first part? Debbie is divorcing me?" I object.

"Yes, since you cannot kiss her without a third man's cum, nor fuck her to climax in any way, she sees the handwriting on the wall that you can never have children together, and that all she can make of you is a cuckold. She doesn't feel that is fair to you, and she loves you, truly wants you to be happy. So she wants you and I to be together, like we should have been from the very first day I saw you, and fell in love with you." Lilah confesses softly, pulling me in for a kiss. Her soft lips yield to me as I take her, wanting to make her mine. I miss her kisses, the way she dances with her soft tongue in my mouth, like a fencers duel, the light tracing and flicking of lips and tongues, then suddenly hot and heavy like she needs me inside her that very instant. A hard thing to forget. That was why I'd saved up for the ring.

"It's in your desk. If you can find your desk." she giggles.

"How did you even know? I never showed it to you." I am confused.

"I go through your stuff pretty regularly. Have since I first got up the courage to do it in High School. Couldn't do it when I was back east, but I had P.I.'s watching you. Have some nice videos of you fucking Debbie on the trunk of your car. Public sex is a real turn on for her. I also know what kind of porn you like, and how you used to jack off into your mother's panties..." Lilah teases.

"That's enough, I get the picture. So you knew the whole seducing the mothers thing wasn't going to be a deal breaker. How come I only find out today, from two other people telling me, that you love me? You've never said it." I stare at her.

"It was always in my kiss. I would and will do anything for you, but I will only do that which is in your best interest as I see it. You will be named full partner today, and don't worry, you earned it honestly on your knees!" Lilah teases.

"But back to the love thing. Can you look me in the face, and tell me that you love me?" I ask hopefully.

"More than anything! I love you, Jon-jon, with all my heart! That's why I had to turn Debbie into the team fuckslut, so we could be together! That's why she became my lover, my fucktoy, my slut and my whore all through college! That's why you are going to apologize to the whole company for making her that way, and she is going to apologize to the whole company for having to be made that way! Then she is going to offer herself to all of them in penance for her sins!" Lilah cries out happily, throwing me to the ground, yanking off her dress as she tries to pull my pants from underneath me, and so it begins.

The dark furry muff slides back and forth over my face, more wet and dripping than I've ever seen it without someone's cum inside it. Her red raspberry of a clit sticks out of her wet red gash, her vulva all full and puffy as I move my head to lick her. My cock is harder than it has ever been, as those expensive skin flute lessons she must have taken are used to full effect. It is full on orgasm for Lilah from the word go, bucking her hips, bashing my face, making me grab her ass hard just to keep from biting off my tongue as I fight to keep licking her. She is deep throating me, taking the full length every stroke, then stroking my cock really quickly as she slowly draws her mouth back up my shaft with full suction. My right hand thrusts my fingers into her snatch, fisting her as my left arm locks down the bucking bronco. We spiral up towards orgasm, as she pulls back, going into slow and tender mode, shuddering with every flick of my tongue across her raspberry, then I start sucking on her big clit, vibrating and humming, so Lilah goes back to frantic sucking and stroking.

I've never seen her this out of control before, but I am loving it, as my body betrays me, hips thrusting, balls jumping and pumping, dick squirting into her mouth as her thrashing gets even more violent. She is squirting now too, bathing me in copious fluid as she screams around my cock in the most titanic climax of her life. I lick her vulva, tonguing her slick snatch out gently as she comes down, she does the same for my balls and cock. We have always had a good rapport, knowing what the other needs like our own needs, but this time we have outdone ourselves. I know this is only the first inning of a multiple inning game, but the home runs we've already scored have to count for something.

Lilah rolls so that I am on top, easier for her to suck, play with my balls, and especially my ass. She sluices a finger through her dripping wet snatch and starts teasing my bunghole. I start licking from clit to bunghole, not as much muff munching as shoveling her lube to her starfish, where gravity is making it naturally drip. My licking just is an excuse, as I dive deeper into my pie, getting all her girl jism trapped inside to freedom. Pretty soon I am fingering her clit with my thumb and forefinger, fisting her cunt with my other hand, and deeply tonguing her sphincter. I want to fuck her ass so bad I can literally taste it.

Pulling off my cock, Lilah demands "If you don't fuck my ass right the hell now, I will make arrangements for my slave slut Petra to kill you!"

It is like a bomb of enlightenment goes off in my skull. Petra is a bottom PLAYING top. That is why she is so addicted to Lilah!

I have to feed my own Lilah addict into her ass, gently fingering her out, opening her up, then pushing until the glans pops through the sphincter. We are doggy style, still on the carpet, as I fuck her gently, lovingly, thoroughly. Each stroke brings a shudder from her beneath me, a gentle squeezing of her hot ass around my shaft. Her hips are rolling in a fuck-me-while-I-cum rhythm. Her hand is a blur on her clit, and I wonder what her mind is conjuring up to so quickly drive herself over the edge again and again.

"I fucking love you, Jon-jon! Fucking forever! Children, picket fences, even a dog in the yard! Fucking my husband Jon-jon forever!" Lilah cries out and thrashes, spasming around me, but I'm not close to climax, so I pick up the pace, fucking her ass like the world depends on it. I have been using her hips as handles to bash into her butt and she swats them away.

"Spank me! Harder! Fuck me like my Daddy would if he had the balls you do! Oh fuck me Daddy! Fuck me-e-e-e-e-e!" Lilah cries out as I spunk into her ass, her new Daddy. I have gone from sucking his cock to completion in my mouth, to taking his daughter from him in an ass fucking in mere hours. A new bomb of enlightenment goes off, with a revelation Lilah made to me in the throes of her orgasm.

When we finally quit panting and do pull away, I find my clothes and quickly dress.

"Please my love, don't hurry away. Stay with me." Lilah pleads.

"I'm not leaving you my love. My heart is always with you. My cum is almost always going to be inside you like it is now, and if my cum is in you, I am in you. When we get married, you will stop this catting around, so I can breed you properly. Soon you must finish your plans with Debbie. I must see to Petra." I tell her firmly.

"Don't do that, I'll talk to her..." Lilah pleads.

"It isn't your place to talk to her. She lied to me and she must apologize. To me, not anyone else." I say almost dismissively.

"Ooh, so you HAVE found your balls! Life is going to be fun from here on out!" Lilah nearly shouts with glee.

I march down the hall to Petra's office, open the door, and stride inside. She is working at her desk, with horn rimmed turtle shell designer glasses on, something that I find incredibly sexy.

"We don't have an appointment. Get the fuck out of my office or I will throw you out on your ass – again." Petra says dismissively.

"I never need an appointment with you. You will rearrange your schedule to service my needs as I require, or I will see to it that Bitch Goddess never touches you again. And knowing now that I see the true you, just another slave slut, begging to be used, you will never put me in a situation where I even have to mention it again. She is mine, wholly and completely, which means you are mine, wholly and completely. Disrobe and kneel, face down on the carpet. Do not turn your face towards me, you have not earned that yet. Do you understand these instructions and agree to obey them? Only 'yes, Master' or 'no, master'. I will punish you either way." I command as Petra looks at me in horror.

"Yes, Master." Petra says as she rushes to strip her clothes off, only heels and hose still on. I'm about to inform her the heels are unacceptable, as she brings her knees in to raise her ass up, while her hands grab the spikes of her heels, flipping them off to each side. Other than her thigh high hose, she is naked and folded up on the floor, presenting her ass for my use.

"You will count each blow. You will receive the number of blows I see fit. You will start over if you do not properly count a blow. Do you understand cunt?" I say as harshly as I can.

"Yes Master, I..." Petra says as I rain down the blows of the folded belt, which makes sounds much worse than the pain it inflicts, but the pain is not negligible either.

"Blam, blam, Kablam, kablam, blam, blam!" the belt sings.

"OH dear God, please Master! I must be presentable for this afternoon!" Petra tries to argue out of her punishment.

"You should have thought of that before you tried to grind my balls into your desk. You did not count, so none of the blows count. Let's start over." I suggest, with a sarcastic tone.

"Blam, Blam!" the belt sings through the air, striking each cheek.

"One, Two." Petra calls out, shaking.

"Correct form is One, Master, Two, Master. Those don't count either. I would like to stop this before your ass is blood red, but you still seem to be willful and disobedient. I realize that you need to keep up appearances, but you can always say you had yourself whipped to remember the limits of pain, because you often forget them in a frenzy of punishment. You see it as an occasional necessity for morale purposes." I generously suggest a cover story.

"Thank you, Master." Petra says with a tear in her eye.

"Blam, Blam!" the belt sings.

"One, Master, Two, Master." Petra says clearly.

"We could have been done with the first six if you had counted as instructed. Instead you almost doubled your punishment. Let that be a lesson to you, cunt. Now turn over. You have not earned being able to suck the taste of Bitch Goddess from my cock, but I need some release. I will not use anything but your feet and cunt, until you are something more than cunt, which is your name for now. So gently use your stocking covered feet to bring me to climax as quickly as you can, and I will let you keep the cum that splatters on your feet. Only after I cum may you touch yourself to climax. You must hurry, there is little time before the meeting, and you must make yourself presentable. The minions need their Ice Queen, so when you look at me in public, look at me with the fire that is in your ass right now, set the bitch in your voice when you speak to me in public. In private, you deny me nothing. In public, you must be my rival, or Bitch Goddess and Master will be very cross with you. Do you understand and comply?" I lecture Petra for her own benefit. The light comes on in her eyes.

"Master and Bitch Goddess are wise." Petra smiles, her feet working, sawing back and forth, her beautiful blond biscuit squishing back and forth, the soles of her feet soft through the silky hose, like my mother's nylons so many years ago. Seeing Petra's cunt spread so lewdly is a treasure, I will have to do this with Lilah and compare. Petra is biting her lip to try to keep from coming, but I'm nowhere near, so I enjoy her struggle.

Petra's nipples are stiff and her breathing is labored, as her rolling my shaft between her feet is pleasure-able, but sort of like jacking off to a porno, keeps you hard but doesn't cross the threshold. Knowing she is about to cross her own threshold, Petra desperately curls her toes, rolling the tip of my prick in much smaller movements, eliciting a moan from me, and a smile from herself. A little bit more pressure from her feet and I am spurting, while Petra holds her feet together, jacking the last drops out. Then she folds, to shove her own feet in her mouth and she is cumming without even having to touch herself. I leave her on the floor, licking my come from her stockings. A day, two days ago, I would have considered myself truly cursed. Now I see myself as truly blessed.

I leave Petra without a word, heading back to Lilah's office. I take a quick shower, soaping the old johnson and surrounding playground just in case. Dressing again, I muse on how many wardrobe changes each day is going to hold in the days ahead. I head out for the group meeting area. Petra is already there at the microphone.

"Welcome to the afternoon session of the merger of LDJ&J. We have a philosophy, which is also a policy. Those of you who know it can say it with me: Healthy, Horny, Happy, Orgasm until you see stars! H3O*! We all work in a sex related business. We are all sex workers. We must remain healthy, yearly medical checkup, gym and swim club memberships provided. We must remain horny, sexual interest is essential to out clients, and important to our working relationships. We find people tend to go a little wild at first, then settle down into a more healthy long term activity level. Happiness comes in many forms, we provide a lot of money, six weeks of vacation a year, with one of those weeks being the last week of the year, where we shut the office for the holidays." Petra pauses, before bringing up the most sensitive topics.

"Health requires constant monitoring of weight and appearance. A Body Mass Index below 22 is considered unacceptable. A BMI of 22 is considered excellent, a BMI of 23 is considered good, a BMI of 24 is considered satisfactory, and a BMI of 25 is considered poor. BMI of 26 or above is considered unacceptable. If you are unacceptable for three quarters, you will be terminated. If you are poor or worse, you will face disciplinary sanctions each quarter. There is one exception to this, each Senior Partner has three allowance slips to be given each quarter. God knows what you will have to do for me to get mine. We do make allowance for pregnancies, and the J&J people will have the hardest time with this, so they will likely be the only ones receiving allowances." Petra says with the firm, commanding tone she is known for, as the crowd nods their heads. Some, like Marlene, look like they just saw a ghost.

"The second part is that sexual contact is required. Penetrative sex is not required, but oral sex can be required by a boss or assigned team member each quarter. We prefer more orgasms, and most of us relish the penetration, so extra credit is granted for them. You will be ranked, you will have monthly quotas, the poor and the non-compliant will be gone in three months. Note that we will not just fire you, we will actively destroy your lives until nothing is left but ash. We pay, you play. There is no other option." Petra delivers the bad news.

"The final part is we want you to be happy. We have mandatory counseling, and optional hypnotherapy classes. We pay you for these activities. Talk to your L&D team members, find out what they think of it, and find out how happy they are. Excellence is rewarded, with gifts, and prizes, and trips, and bonuses you can barely imagine. With that, I invite our newest full Partner, who is our new Entertainment Director, Jonathan Segal, to speak to you. Watch out Senior Partners, this bastard is coming for your spot, and he is coming hard!" Petra says as she hands me the microphone, glaring like 'Im gonna take you down you SOB' as she walks off.

I have to suppress a laugh as I see a white blob of my cum on her right calf, which Lilah told me later caused a very strange 'Ill get you too bitch' look on my face, which she thought was perfect acting at the time.

"Thank you, Petra. Who knew she could be so charming, Eh? Well I have a series of apologies to make to all of you. The first is that Keisha, the beloved entertainment director for L&D, will not be joining us, since she is now the managing director for a new set of projects. That leaves a vacuum, and that sucks. Big time. So you will have to accept me and my wife, Debbie Segal, as her replacements. I let her down in high school, when she was trying to learn new skills, and I fell into the trap of slut shaming. I had a good friend, Tom, and he was there for her when I was not, for years through college. Lilah was there for her even more, and expanded her skill set much further. That culminated with my introducing her to the Senior Partners. I apologize for not introducing her to all of you before, but she was only hired today. We do not shame our sluts, we celebrate our sluts, and I must accept my role in turning her into the slut she is today." I explain what Lilah wants me to explain.