What the Fuck? Ch. 03: Slut's Apology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As a minimum, those of you from L&D know you must get passing grades to continue to work here. You may not have the skills my wife has developed over the years, but she can teach them to you. Today she will provide you with a demonstration, while the rest of the Senior Partners and volunteers will provide what was known at L&D as compliance service, the first step in meeting your monthly quotas, the first step to happiness is participation. While not yet a Senior Partner", I pause to glare at Petra, "as Entertainment Director, I shall be first in line, although not wearing Petra's lingerie as she requested." I finish to laughter.

"My wife, Debbie Segal!" I start the clapping, as she strides out dressed in her best lingerie, hose, and heels. Her breasts are held up by an underwire quarter cup black bustier, her wet pussy barely (and nearly transparaently) covered by crotchless panties, while garter belt and Louboutin fuck me pumps complete her outfit.

The L&D crowd goes wild, as Debbie stomps back and forth in front of the microphone, bouncing her huge jugs as she prances. Her thong cut panties are already soaked from displaying herself, her tight ass clenching and unclenching as she struts, waiving to the crowd.

"Welcome my sluts! I want to thank you for having me, and having me, and having me, over and over! I hope I'll manage to be entertaining! Keisha left big shoes to fill, what was she, a 10E?" Debbie pauses to let the laughter catch up and subside a little.

"You now work for a company that requires you to have sexual contact with your fellow employees, management, but never clients or the judiciary. We are a team of lawyers, not whores. Although I do have a can -", she pauses and raises a Pringles can covered in a 'Slut Fund' label, "- in which, once we are intimate, you can deposit fifty cents, helping turn me into a two bit whore!" she plays the joke for laughter.

"Jonathan started me down 'Slut Road' in high school. He is a wonderful lover, but I was so inexperienced, I got drunk at a party and blew the whole football team, ending the night – even through the next morning - in a threesome with Tom and Julia, my first taste of a woman. Jonathan accused me of fucking the entire team, trying to slut shame me, a full three months before I happily did it when we won the championship. Throughout that year, Tom and I did have threesomes almost every week with one of his teammates or Julia. I paved my 'Slut Road' pretty good before I got to college." Debbie smiles, waives, and waggles her tits at someone she sees in the crowd.

"At college, Tom continued to share me, but I needed someone to love me. I moved in with Lilah when I got to school and fell in love with her, and we share a love that remains until this day. Who wouldn't love Lilah if they had the chance? Jonathan did, and Lilah moved me out to move him in. I would have happily stayed in a threesome with both of them, but at that point Tom was out of the picture and Lilah helped me cook up a new adventure. We took bi-curious women and gave the their first girl-girl experiences. I was so into all the sex parties my grades were merde (except for French, which I seem to have a tongue for), so I had to give everything up to focus on school. It took a heavy course load and summer school, but I graduated, slutty cum loud." Debbie laughs.

"Not having a profession like Lilah or Jonathan, I had to make a living slinging hash and getting my breasts squeezed at a 'breastaurant'. Somehow guys just couldn't resist coping a feel of my 34E's, and about a third of our women clientele too. Then Jonathan came, and we fell back in love. He now loved the effect of having my breasts squeezed all night long and how wet it made me. So while I blew him in the car to drain him, he was often so turned on he fucked me naked in public, bent over the trunk of his car. Excuse me, I have to pinch my clit so I can finish the speech. So it seems Jonathan wasn't the only one who got turned on by it (giggles). I seem to crave fucking in public, a bit of an exhibitionist, which explains my giving a speech in crotchless lingerie, nipples stiff as a gong at every heartbeat. I know I'm wet and dripping, but I have to finish the story. So for the time Jonathan worked his way up here, my sluttiness went into stealth mode." Debbie confided.

"Jonathan knew I needed more. So he gave me to the Senior Partners, not knowing Lilah had come back. It uncorked our passions, and we both made love to them all day long, even sucking in Victor from M&A. Well, the penalty for putting my sluttiness in stealth mode is that it is now in super turbo mode. Thankfully, Jonathan offered me to take Keisha's place, so I doubt I will lack for opportunities to explore my love of Men and Women with all of you. In apology for letting others shame me out of my sluttiness, in full acceptance of my slut sisters and slut brothers, I offer you this demonstration with Willis, Brad, and Kevin. Compliance servants will form up on the walls. Don't hesitate based upon gender, they are all bi. Enjoy!" Debbie finishes the verbal part of her apology.

Brad, Kevin, and Willis step out from the partition that hides the stacked chairs, already naked. Brad is the blonde troublemaker, obviously of Nordic heritage, with a nice thick, slightly larger than average penis, who keeps himself in shape at the gym. Kevin is the linebacker, because he played football in college, even though he is now middle aged, the dark haired all American Lothario in the office, with the biggest, fattest cock I have yet sucked. Brad and Kevin are both Senior Partners, but Willis, our mailroom clerk, puts them all to shame for body and fitness. Willis is sculpted from deep dark chocolate marble, rock hard and ripped, as you might expect someone who throws Bankers Boxes of files and depositions around like they are kindling, all day long. Their are gasps and sighs from the audience, men and women alike, as his twelve inch flacid, wrist thick fuck pipe hangs to his knees. His ballsack hangs down at least four inches, showing somebody made very certain to drain his near tennis ball size testicles so that he could fuck my wife through the afternoon.

Debbie removes her bustiere, using it as a lasso around Brad's neck to pull him to her, as she falls to her knees, deepthroating him in a blur of action to get him hard, which takes only mere moments, while she is stroking Kevin and Willis. Even Brad and Kevin's balls are hanging down about four inches, draining them dry must have been a team sport this morning, even though Debbie did most of the work on Kevin herself. Kevin is quickly brought back hard, apparently their time together has taught Debbie the shorthand of what to do to Kevin, sucking hard on the tip as she gets his full thick shaft into her throat easily, and quickly gets him hard, leaving him to jack his own cock while waiting.

Willis is more of a challenge, laving her tongue around his tip while her hands caress and stroke his huge shaft and balls. Finally she has to resort to flipping around to face away from him, her nipple stiff, her pussy spread lewdly for all of us to see her lube cascading down her legs, arching her back to straighten her throat, as she swallows the helmet of his cock, spinning her tongue around the ridge, until the tip is fully inside her throat. Then like a she woman possessed, she drives both hands into his ass cheeks, forcing his ass to drive forward and impale her throat on his shaft in a slow motion scene that will be burned into my memory until the end of time. Her tongue licks his balls for what seems like a full minute, then she reverses her chocolate sword swallowing routine, and strokes his shaft with both hands, grinning like a girl who just got that pony she wanted to ride for Christmas. The crowd goes berserk, yelling and cheering, and clapping.

Debbie sighs as Willis, the big black buck and Kevin, the all-American Linebacker, lift her up to prance on the conference table, Willis climbing on a chair to slide onto it face up, with the most massive erection I've ever seen, spitting on his hand and jacking it, then spitting on his other hand to jack it, still leaving a huge purple knob above both hands. Brad climbs up as Debbie returns to impale herself on Willis's shaft just a little, then pulls his thick shaft that has split her cunt lips wider than any cock has ever split them, out to flick the knob across her clit. Brad rubs lube all over his hands, stroking his cock hard as he plunges fingers into my wife's hot ass. Debbie reaches back with both hands, ripping the flimsy crotchless panties in two.

"Will somebody please FUCK ME!" Debbie yells, then adds "The HELL with that! EVERYBODY FUCK ME!".

Willis grabs her hips, slamming her down on the full length and thickness of his massive shaft, and we could all see the ripple of a huge orgasm travel from her ass cheeks, making muscles contract along her back, arching it, shaking her breasts, finally causing her head to thrash like a cheerleader with pom-poms. Brad eases into her ass while her muscle control circuits are spasming, slowly stroking in and out, in his hours long slow ass fucking stroke I'd seen at the picnic. Kevin rubs his big thick cock on her lips as she sucks him in, all the way to his balls, while wild applause and cheers swell out of the audience, followed by the intense odor of hot pussy.

We peel off to peel off, stripping off our clothes and just throwing them on the floor. I line up on the wall next to the hallway entrance, on my knees, naked. Next to me, Victoria Davis, widow of Don Davis, kneels next to me, her hard toned glistening body encased in white lingerie exactly like my wife's, a bustier holding up her smaller (but still impressive) breasts, hose, garter, and crotchless panties. Forty something at least but still the hot trophy wife with class and elegance.

"Gawd I love to watch Willis fuck other women!" Victoria says.

Petra walks up, looks at me quizzically, then settles on a glare that should have doomed me to death. Same lingerie set in black. Peter settles down next to her, as I see he is wearing on of Lilah's sheer black lacy panties, which barely covers his balls.

"What, Jon-jon? It was all I had, didn't want to go free balling. This is, after all, a formal dress occasion." Peter says with a smirk.

Lilah demonstrates that is true. She glides forward, her red heeled Louboutin spikes lifted in two smooth sweeps from her legs, which are glistening under the hose, garter perfect, nearly transparent crotchless panties split open by deep red lips of the gash in her fur, the raspberry thermonuclear detonation orgasm button with 'go' codes already entered, ready to detonate wave after wave of stars. Her bustier really does it's job, offering her C cups to the world, nipples pointed and stiff. She smiles her million gigawatt smile at me, then kneels next to her father. The first volunteer and the senior partners are in place, it is time to start the reindeer games.

I motion to her, one of the Petrabot clones from L&D, dark hair in a helmet short cut off the shoulders style, probably Latina, with dark thick hair cut into a landing strip above her tight wet slit, which somebody has obviously been playing with, as she guides it to my face. Docking completed, I grab her very tight ass with both hands, thinking of how much hose fun there is in this tight little young woman. I rub my tongue up and down the length of her slit, my hands dig into her ass cheeks like claws, unconsciously mimicking what Debbie did to Willis, which will only release when I promise myself to get to know her much better in the years ahead. I take her already wet state as a clue she wants to come quickly, opening her up with fingers as my tongue vibrates on her clit, a small pea like cluster at the top of her slit, a perfect 'man in the boat' if there ever was one. Sucking on her bud as my tongue flicks it unmercifully, she bashes her hips in my face, smiling, clearly surprised I am as good as I am, coming from the 'wrong' corporate culture. She leaves to take her place next to Lilah, and that is an entire weekend fantasy for me captured in the fraction of a second it takes to happen.

The next volunteer is a guy with a pouffy hairdo, also latin, with a halfway hard uncut cock. He take a pose in front of me, hand stroking his cock, like he expects to be rejected. I reach for his shaft, pulling him to me, as you can hear audible 'ohs' from the audience. My hand pulls his foreskin back licking his tip, as my other hand grabs his ass, ramming him forward into my mouth. His cock is hardening, and I quickly conclude he is a grower, not a show-er, as he gets hard in my mouth. I suck him hard, lots of suction, lots of stroking, my 'guk-guk-guk' sounds not the only ones against the wall now. I take a knuckle, stroking his taint leaving his balls hanging now since they are getting tight. I use the knuckle like an augur on his rosebud, as I deepthroat him, licking his balls, and he is gasping, cock spurting, balls pumping, hips thrusting, completely shocked at my command of cocksucking. I pull back to let his last spurts pool on my tongue. Open mouthed, I hold his cock in a vise grip, his tip at my lip. I am a bisexual cock sucker, eating cum, showing everybody the cum in my mouth, and I no longer care.

I have just a moment of clear vision, seeing Willis's butt muscles ripple as he strokes slowly but deeply into my wife, as Brad is pulling out, then Brad strokes into her ass, and once he is fully inside her, Willis slowly pulls out. Kevin has gone full walnut and will be busting his nut in her mouth in moments. They are slowly fucking my wife, tenderly making love to her, as her body quivers and ripples in a near continuous climax, moaning incoherently around the thick cock in her throat.

Victoria seems to have a monopoly on the dark meat market, deep throating a handsome young black attorney with a less than Willis but more than Jonathan endowment. He is still in his suit, only his cock and balls out through the zipper. Her hands are guiding him to fuck her face, as though she is worshiping his cock, and it doesn't take much of whatever her tongue is doing to him on the backstroke for him to cum, balls boiling jism into her mouth over and over as she quivers, deep in lust, deep in climax. Another young man stands in front of her, as the attorney zips up and is gone.

A bosomy plush redhead paralegal from J&J that I'd seen around the office, who always seemed to be tracking me with her eyes, even running into walls because of it, stands in front of me. She is in an ankle length pink ruffled dress, where I have to go spelunking inside of it to get to her panties, also pink, and very wet. I yank them down making her step out of them, locking them down under my knees. I just hope Petra didn't see, because that would be a demerit. So I pull the dress up until it is over her head, and she is quivering, having an orgasm just from the forced exhibition. I decide to give her the ride anyway, even though I can hear Petra yelling at me for doing so, but I ignore her. Her sparse red hair doesn't hide her puffy mound, or the thin lips with lots of 'roast beef' sticking out. My tongue spears into her slit where her clitoris should be, finding a small penis pencil like mini-cock, which I begin to suck and lick as she screams and thrashes, until she whimpers, even starting to cry. She is going to have to work hard on her weight loss to meet Petra's rules, but it would be a shame to lose such an erotic person. I make a note to get my paralegal to find out who she is and get her into counseling so she will have a good chance of making it through. I turn her away and slap her ass, only for the dress to drop and she is confronted with Willis, Brad, and Kevin, just as Kevin pulls out to spray his spunk all over Debbie's face and hair. The redhead cries out and collapses to her knees. She looks at me with a wild, almost feral look in her eye, and crawls away.

I am on my feet and pass her, as I hear Petra yelling at me again, but the compulsion of the suggestion they buried in my mind overrides her voice, whatever she is saying. I get to Debbie, seeing the look of sheer bliss on her cum spotted face, as I lick a cinnamon flavored blob of Kevin's jism from her left eyebrow, then move to kiss her moaning mouth. I then stroke my diamond hard cock through her soft lips, but she isn't really paying attention to blowing me, so I return to my quest for fire of the jism Kevin spunked her with, a blob, a kiss, a couple strokes at a time.

I look around, seeing Kevin took my place in the servicing line, while the number of servers is up over twenty, the line of people waiting still seems ten times that long. During the time I am spending lovingly cleaning my wife, the number or servers doubles, and the line is moving very quickly now. I finish my futile act of removing other men's spunk from my wife, as Willis starts grunting and thrusting, pulling out to find the chubby redhead voraciously devouring his cock, demonstrating deep throat skills no one would have guessed she possessed, then diving in to Debbie's drooling snatch like a woman truly possessed, before I could finish my last cycle. I step away, only to find a line of men behind me, one taking Willis's place underneath in her pussy, while Brad attains his meditation on Nirvana in her ass, and another man fills her mouth with his cock.

I was never able to get an accurate count, but at least thirty some guys fucked my wife that day, from the lowest mail clerk, to the Senior Partners. She is their slut now, in truth if not fully legally just yet, so when I carry her snoring unconscious body out to the car, I have no shame about being a slut, or her being a slut. Slut shaming is simply the uninformed trying to control us. Our apologies are complete, and we are ready to face our new lives. Tomorrow I will become a motherfucker, and the day after that even more so, and Lilah will use me from there on out as she sees fit. But I have passed denial, anger, bargaining, depression and finally reached acceptance. My old life is dead. My new life has begun, and I am joyous about it.