All Comments on 'While the Cat's Away'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
QCDaddyQCDaddyalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

Excellent job, thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Higher and better than a 5

A delightful tale well told. Hot, sexy, and sweet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Real talent

A hard 5. Very hard.

Jamaman64Jamaman64almost 6 years ago
Superb

I truly enjoyed this story. A very deserving 5. The character development and story line was amazing. There are too many 1 page tales that are rushed to get to the sex. I hope you will continue with this one and create a second chapter. I would be intrigued how you bring mom into the fun.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 6 years ago
ok

it was written good, but it was too drawn out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story! When can we expect part 2?

Maybe when Dawn comes home for Christmas break, and her Mom joins the group?

toobytoobyover 4 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed this tale of a sexy family, who has been for generations. I laughed when Don and his cousin Cindy heard the St. Louis Cardinals losing to the Milwaukee Brewers! That barely ever happens.

Glaze72Glaze72about 4 years agoAuthor
If you liked this story of taboo passion...

You can find it on my personal website, along with a lot more, at www.alanachurch.com!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Missing Disclaimer: AlanaChurch.com IS NOT FREE. Pay to read.

Would be nice if you'd share that fact. Boner softened, rating drops, reader moves on for good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked it until we found out her parents sexually abused her…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done & NO cuckolds!

Bill S.

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Excellent story... think it would have been better to make a second chapter and worked them into the aunt and uncle scene instead of just having them suddenly accept and want each other over the phone in one short conversation. Then theirs the open item between Kat and the Preachers that never got resolved.

lust_lover45lust_lover453 months ago

Great story, but it doesn't make sense for Dawn to still be going off to college after just discovering this new relationship with her cousin and brother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...