White Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like, I wasn't a whore.

Like, I didn't do it for money, I did it coz I, like, loved being fucked and I wasn't a slut coz mostly I only did it with one guy at once, most of the time anyhow, and yeah, I was drunk enough to seriously say all that to my Dad, 'n Jesus, I thought he was gonna hit me or something 'n I was really scared and I started to cry and then I threw up and passed out on the floor 'n I woke up the next morning lying on the floor and fuck, I was frozen 'n I guess my Dad 'd just left me there.

So my Dad didn't speak to me for months after that 'n when he did, he called me a whore which was, like, totally uncalled for, but I didn't say that coz I was kinda worried he might actually, you know, do that Asian parent thing and toss me out on the street 'n I still had a few months of High School to go and anyhow, my parents made me study with Uncle Vincent every Saturday, but actually, that turned out to be not so bad really.

Actually, all through four years of College my Dad barely spoke to me at all, 'n when I left for San Francisco to start my very first job, he didn't even like, say goodbye to me, so when I called up and said hey, Dad, I'm bringing this guy home to meet you and Mom, he was, like, who gives a fuck. I mean, he didn't say that, but, you know, attitude.

I did get that he was surprised though, and so was my Mom.

Me? I was surprised myself, coz I never thought that, well, being honest, that I'd end up engaged, let alone to a Chinese guy. Larry was kinda cool when I got to know him better. Asian-American, and yeah, Chinese, like me. There were a few differences, but we liked the same music, the same jokes, the same food, all sorts of things and some of it was probably that shared Chinese-American background that made me like him so much.

Well, that, and that Larry was, like, totally loaded. Rolling in it. So of course I liked everything he liked once I'd decided that, yeah, Larry Zhao was that special guy. You know, the one.

Bit what I was sorta meaning to say was, what I really liked were gweilo guys. I'd lost my virginity to one, back at High School.

Okay, I lie.

It wasn't one, it was three, but hey, one of them was first, although I could never remember which, and I hadn't waited up to the last minute for that High School Prom to lose it, either, although yeah, I had been eighteen, and I'd lied to my prom date about being a virgin coz he was totally stoked at getting to pop Asian cherry after the prom so hey, white lie time, and if it made him feel good why not, coz that big hard white cock had sure made me feel good.

Yeah, I thought I faked losing it a second time pretty good, and all my friends at the after-prom said yeah, you could hear me everywhere in that hotel suite when my date got started, 'n I did the "owww... owww... oh god, it hurts... owww.... Oh god... don't stop... don't stop... harder... do me harder..." really authentically, and half of them came in to watch and cheer him on, and hey, it made for a total High School Prom experience for both of us, and yeah, he'd actually been a virgin so I was kinda totally stoked myself about that, coz it sorta validated the whole experience.

Anyhow, virginity?

So I'd actually really lost it at some party and I didn't even know the guys. I'd gone to that party with a few friends and no date, and one thing had led to another, the way it does after a few shots of tequila, and okay, my tolerance for tequila was pretty fucking high even back then, coz, you know, I trained hard. Chinese, hey. Gotta be good at everything, and my Dad always used to say to me when I was little, "Trixie, you always always do your best and work your hardest at whatever you do."

That was when I was fucking four and I had four hours of homework every fucking night, plus toddler swimming classes, 'n toddler dance classes, 'n toddler math, 'n toddler fucking reading, 'n toddle fucking gymnastics, and toddler fucking piano lessons, 'n fuck, I was always surprised I didn't have lessons in how to fucking sleep more efficiently. Anyhow, yeah, Chinese parents, 'n I really took Dad's words to heart, so when I discovered boys and tequila, which was about the same time, back when I was about thirteen or something, you know, I worked really hard at being the best.

So yeah, eighteen and I could drink pretty much everyone I knew under the table, but I never tried, coz I was more interested in what came next, 'n it was usually a guy, or in this case, three guys, 'n before I knew what was happening I was in this bedroom with these three guys making out and that wasn't exactly a first was it.

I'd made out before of course. I liked making out and okay, I'd gone into that bedroom fully intended to blow all three of them coz I was feeling a bit wicked and by then I'd sort of found out I really liked blowing guys,and I had that bottle of tequila that some dude'd left lying around and I'd picked it up the moment he turned his back on it and hey, he was driving so it was way better if I drank it, coz I wasn't. Just doing my thing for road safety 'n everything, and besides, cum and tequila, it's the best. So okay, I'd been drinking. Lots. I wasn't totally fucked up, but I was getting there happily.

Happily enough to blow three guys, anyhow, 'n I was having fun doing tequila slammers off of their cocks. Before I'd sort of realized what was going on, the making out and the blowing had gone a lot further than making out and blowing and I wasn't a virgin anymore and yeah, I squealed. Didn't do any good, coz it'd happened and that guy's dick was busy teaching my pussy all about what it was for, and before he was half done I decided I liked it.

Oh fuck, yeah! I liked it a lot.

I liked it even more when that first guy took a break, and one of his buddies stepped in to fill the hole and take a hand in teaching me. Guess I was a fast learner coz when the third guy wanted his turn, I was begging for a harder education. Much harder. So the three of them gave my hot little pussy a good hard taste of what it was all about that evening and yeah, well, I didn't exactly say no, did I? Never did have any idea who those guys were, but I came away from that evening kind of, you know, thinking guys cocks were the best thing since whatever, and I went on and did my best to try out as many as I could.

Turned out there wasn't any shortage of volunteers to help me.

So it wasn't like I was, like, a virgin with no experience when I met Larry. Far from it, coz I did go a bit wild after that first time. Those last few months at High School after I'd lost it? I was one of those hot Chinese chicks that look like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths, but hey, the guys that took me out on dates, they discovered that there was stuff that would melt in my mouth, and there was something else that melted too, and they enjoyed themselves. So did I, coz I didn't say no too often.

Mostly I said "oh god" or "yes" or "harder," and now and then I said "who's next?" or "do you have any friends that wanna join us?"

That was those last few months at High School, after I turned eighteen, and hey, this is Literotica so I can't tell you about what happened before I was eighteen, so don't ask, okay. Let's just say you can assume, and leave it at that, huh. Anyway, College was more of the same with a bigger pool to fish in, and that was four years of time well spent. Study hard. Play hard. I played real hard, and hey, I'd graduated from College with a lot of practical skills that come in real useful with guys, as well as those academic qualifications you need for a job coz, I mean, I was, like, smart.

I just liked sex as well, and, you know, Asian. We work hard at everything we do and if we like something, we work even harder at it, and there wasn't really anything I liked working hard at more than sex, except maybe tequila slammers and sex, and I kind of trained hard. Great combination if you ask me. Anyhow, College was back in LA. I was in San Francisco, and San Francisco was virgin territory.

Work was virgin territory too.

* * *

My first job. Now I was an accountant. Junior one. Trainee really. Living and working in San Francisco. I met Larry my first week in the new job, at the Coffee Shop on the ground floor where I worked. Older Chinese guy, right behind me in the queue and I knew he was perving at my ass, but he paid for my coffee, we chatted, he worked in the same building, he asked me out on a date, and I figured he was desperate or something to try it on like that, coz who actually asked in person these days and he was, like, an older guy.

Not that I had any objection to older guys.

Me, I usually hooked up over whatever the latest dating app was, 'n there was that sugar baby site I'd tried a few times back in College, but those guys, they had money, but they were a bit old and most of them could only get it up once and then they were done for the evening. Anyhow, this chinese dude asked me and what the heck, new in town, and a girl had to start somewhere and he was Chinese-American like me, not a FOB, so I said yeah, okay, thinking why not. His suit looked real expensive and he was wearing this cool tie and his shoes were all polished, so he'd probably be good for a really expensive dinner or something before we fucked.

I'd kind of expected him to fuck me on that first date and that'd be it, and can't say I was jumping up and down with excitement coz honestly, I'd never actually dated a Chinese guy for real before. Even though I was Chinese. I'd been fucked by a couple. Well, maybe half a dozen or so, not counting an Uncle or three, but they were all my cousins and I'd done it with them coz I'd kinda been curious about whether it'd be much different with a Chinese guy and my cousins were kinda handy. Why not? I mean, I'd done it with everything else.

Hispanic guys, quite a few, coz, you know, LA. Lotta hispanics. That huge Samoan guy in my first year at College, but after just about being crushed once, I passed on a repeat, coz, you know, it was like being fucked by an incredibly heavy beach ball with a dick and I'd thought I was gonna be asphyxiated or something when he got going, and I know there's girls that like that sorta thing but Jesus, I'm not one of them and I was never great at bouncing around on those exercise ball things so on top, naaaah, altho he had these great fucking tattoos which was what kinda attracted me in the first place. A few different Asian guys, you know, Korean, Japanese. Nothing special. Couple of black guys and yeah, not bad, but really, black didn't do much for me.

White guys, that was my thing. Big white guys.

My Chinese cousins didn't convince me otherwise and I mean, I didn't just sample one coz one's not enough for decent empirical verification, is it? I tried half a dozen of them plus two or three of my "Uncles" and a couple of my friends Dads who were older and, you know, older guys are supposed to be more experienced, right? I wanted to make sure, and yeah, no dice. I mean, I liked it, but it just wasn't great sex.

But white guys?

Guess you've all read about white guys with yellow fever, or you know some guys like that, right? This sort of fetish thing for Asian girls that a good few white guys have. You know, demure, sweet, slender, pretty, hot little black haired Asian girls with those almond-shaped eyes and those cute little boobs who're always sweet innocent virgins, respectful and submissive and all that crap. There's guys that have a real hard-on for that sorta thing, really like that whole submissive, innocent, demure Asian girl thing. Gives them a giant woody, 'n then they finally land that sweet little Asian girl, they wanna fuck her half to death.

Yeah? Oh wow, look at that! You're getting a woody?

Guess you do know that one, huh.

Well, I was the Asian female other half of that one, the cute little China doll side of that yellow fever. I liked gweilo guys. White guys. I loved them, I really did. I mean, that first time, those three guys? Big white guys with big hard white cocks and I loved it. I loved it that those big white guys just fell all over themselves trying to get into my panties, and I loved it when they did, and I loved it that they total objectified me, and when they got me where they wanted me, which wasn't hard, they just fucked me like that was what I was there for, and they totally got off on fucking me, and me, yeah, well. Wow. That's all I can say. Fucking wow, dude.

I mean, I still remember my first time, kneeling on that bed with those three white guys, totally naked, coz two of them were right into my boobs, and I guess they liked little china-girl boobs, and the third was eating my pussy and I loved that, except they were changing around, and those big hard cocks were right there and lined up for me to blow, and yeah, I was, and I was doing a good job, let me tell you, coz I did love drinking tequila off of guy's cocks and I sure didn't like to waste even a drop of tequila and hey, been told I suck like a vacuum cleaner and that's no bullshit, so anyhow, that's totally a win-win if you ask me, when one of them just lifted me up and put me on my back between the three of them and looked down at me and he just growled. He did.

He growled, and I went totally fucking limp.

"You want my big hard white cock to fuck that hot little pussy, don't you, China Girl?"

Jesus, nobody had ever actually said anything like that to me before, called me China Girl and told me my pussy wanted to be fucked by his big hard white cock, and I guess I just looked up at him and then down at his big hard white cock that wanted to fuck me, and my body said, oh god, yeah, do it to me with that big white cock, and my mind said "oh fuck" and my voice said "yeah, fuck me."

He did.

He fucked me, and there was just something about knowing that that big hard white cock was gonna fuck me that just did it for me, coz I loved it that they sort of objectified me as this total little Asian sex doll. There's something about that contrast in skin colors, and the hair and the eyes.

And the cocks.

Found out that night that I loved white cocks. Big and hard and white. White guys just did it for me, and those three guys, oh boy did they do it. A couple of times each, and I loved it, and they loved it. Turned out there were a lot of white guys out there with yellow fever, just loved to drill their big white dicks into tight little Asian pussy. Over the next few weeks, well, I did my best to satisfy more than a few and oh, fuck, did they ever satisfy me. Satisfy me? I wanted more.

Yellow fever?

I had white fever and those big white guys with their big hard white cocks did it for me, and I guess I just did it for them, too, so it was win-win all round, coz the nice thing about being a girl, and I found this one out real fast way way waaaaaay before I lost it, was that you can get all the cock you want whenever you want it, and if you go to a party or a club without a date, well, fuck. There's cock everywhere and they all want to put it somewhere and I'm telling you, I was in cock-heaven.

All I had to do was kind of go with the flow when a guy came on to me, and yeah, I got one.

When that one ran down, coz you know, guys, they can only do it two or three times running before they run outa steam, well, I just moved on and found the next one, and none of them seemed to mind if some other cock'd been there first, so yeah, definitely win-win.

Well, more or less, coz they got to fuck their little china doll alright. The rest of that Asian-girl image? Sweet? Demure? Respectful? Polite? Submissive? Obedient? Me?

You're fucking kidding me, right?

I was a total hot little ho, as wild as they come 'n I didn't take any shit from guys. Nothing sweet and demure about me, but I could fake it long enough to get myself into some guy's bed or fuck, I didn't care if there wasn't a bed. I loved big white cock, big and hard and after I was getting it, who gave a fuck.

They sure didn't. Nothing like a wild date out at a club or a bar and then getting pounded hard on some guys bed. Or the floor. Or in the middle of a party. Or in a car, or bent over the front of a car. Or up against a wall in the club, which did happen a time or two. Coz sometimes we never made it very far past meeting. I didn't give a crap for that only kiss on the first date bullshit either.

Far as I was concerned, after that first time, if we dated, we fucked, and if he fucked me real good, yeah, we could talk about a second date. Maybe. So yeah, anyhow, left College, got that job, moved, and I'd moved to San Franwhackydoodle shithole city, coz that's where I got the job and I didn't pull any fast ones to get it. Got that job totally on ability, coz it was all Skype interviews and yeah, well, I'd kind of thought about, you know, using some charm or something to shortcut the interview process and land a good job but no dice on Skype.

Got the job anyhow, and okay, that was on ability coz I am smart, and I got real good academic results across the board, coz I can, like, apply my mind and I graduated near the top of my fucking class. Picked up and moved to San Francisco and dude, I couldn't believe the place, coz frigging heck, the crap on the streets and the homeless dudes, it was worse than frigging LA, and I'd only been there a week 'n I was trying to find out if you could get yourself vaccinated against typhus and bubonic plague coz Jesus, the rats, and I wasn't any frigging Pied Piper.

Those rats in the streets frigging scared me, and the two-legged ones were worse.

But the pay was good and Mom's second cousin's husband's great-aunty's son, or whatever the old perv was, rented me some slum apartment on the edge of Chinatown real cheap as a favor to my Mom's whatever the fuck she was, and he threw in some old furniture, as well as the free cockroaches, but I had bug-killer and I knew how to use it, so I was totally cool and besides, once I got my feet on the ground I wasn't really planning on sleeping there much.

I'd been there a week, and I hadn't had a cock since I moved up from LA. Hadn't had a drop of tequila either, and I was getting kind of twitchy, but it was taking everything I had to get on top of the new job and I hadn't had time to go out and get myself fucked good, let alone slam back a few, although I was sure there were guys around that could help me out there and then do the job. Just hadn't got to that one yet though. I'd been promising myself I would. Real soon.

So when this older Chinese dude in a suit paid for my coffee and asked me on a date, I was, like, yeah, hey, why the fuck aren't you on Tinder, dude, this asking in person stuff is just, like, so archaic and uncool, and thinking to myself, yeah, well, hey, what the fuck, why not. You're Chinese, Trixie. You should try Chinese cock once in your life, and I wasn't counting my cousins or those actual Uncles or my Chinese friends Dads.

That'd just been curiosity back at High School when I first discovered the joys of taking a good hard cock, and they'd all been virgins, well the cousins were anyhow. Not the Uncles or my friends Dads, and I'm looking at you, Layla, coz your Dad, he fucking wanted o leave you and our Mom for me 'n that'd been fun rubbing her face in that one before I told him to fuck off. Those cousins though, jeez, it'd been slam bam and not even any thanks coz they all thought I was a slut, those cuzzie dickheads, well, most of them did, 'n I'm telling you, they didn't get a second chance coz it was kinda obvious what they thought after we did it, so when they tried again, I was, like, fuck you, you jerks, if you can't give a girl some respect, go screw your sisters.

There'd been a couple of other "Uncles", well, half a dozen I guess, but Uncle Matt wasn't really an Uncle, he was my best friend's Dad, and there'd been a couple of my real Uncles, as well as Uncle Vincent, and then there was Uncle Louis and Uncle Bernie and Uncle Steve and Uncle Wayne, and... but hey, forget them. You'll hear more about them later. Quite a bit more, but hey, on with what I was telling 'ya, dudes.