Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Roger. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," she said wrapping her legs around his back while reaching down to grab his ass and pull him harder into her pussy.

Humping her harder while humping her even faster, he had her moaning and screaming in no time. Seemingly with her intent on waking her sister, he put a pillow over her face to muffle her screams. Seemingly, she screamed as if she wanted to be caught. Seemingly, she didn't care if Gwen awakened to see her sister fucking her husband. With her going one up on Gwen, seemingly, she wanted the excitement of the physical and emotional confrontation that she was having sex with her sister's husband.

"I love fucking you Gen," he said pounding her pussy faster and harder. In the way that her mother loved him talking dirty to her, so didn't Genevieve like him talking dirty to her too. "I love feeling my hard, hairy prick in your warm, wet cunt."

Only three years apart in age, Genevieve was 35-years-old and her sister was 38-years-old. With both women always in competition with one another, Roger couldn't help but feel that Genevieve only had sex with him as her way of getting back at her sister. Yet, whatever Genevieve's motive was for having sex with him, he didn't care. He was just happy that he was fucking his sexy sister-in-law and she was sucking him.

With his cock buried in his sister-in-law's pussy and soon to be buried in her mouth, after having sex twice a week with her for the past fifteen years, he couldn't be happier. Even though it was only about sex with Gen, he loved having sex with his sister-in-law as much as he loved having sex with his mother-in-law and his wife's best friend. Perhaps with Genevieve always angry and obvious jealous of her sister, maybe it was time for her to bury the hatchet in the way that he had buried his prick in her pussy and in her mouth.

"Oh, yeah. Don't stop Roger. Don't stop. Right there baby. I'm cumming. I'm going to cum," she said just Roger covered her mouth with a pillow before she screamed loud enough to wake up the dead and his drug induced wife. "Oh, Roger. Oh, Roger. Oh, Roger," she screamed loud enough for him to cover her mouth with a pillow again. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Continuing to fuck Gwen's sister harder, he fucked his sister-in-law deeper and faster. Always, Genevieve got what she so wanted. He gave her an orgasm. Then, with it her turn to give him some sexual satisfaction too, she climbed down from him, slid down beside him, and took his cock in her mouth to suck him.

In the way that he had to wrap his brain around his MILF of a mother-in-law sucking his cock, he had to wrap his brain around to his sexy sister-in-law giving him a blowjob. Not giving him as good of a blowjob as Trudy, Heather, and Gwen, yet, except for his wife, in the way that she humped him and used her body, Genevieve was definitely the best lay. With his hands touching, feeling, and fondling her naked body, it felt so good to be inside of his sister-in-law. When it came to fucking, her favorite thing to do, game on, Genevieve was a pro. In the way she moved her sexy, shapely body, she could make an impotent man erect enough to cum.

As did her mother before her and as does Heather and Gwen when sucking him, Genevieve stared up at him with his erection buried in her mouth. These women all knew what men wanted. These women all knew what it took to erotically please and sexually pleasure a man. Even in the dark he could see her smiling and her big, blue eyes staring up at him. Even in the dark he could see her sucking his cock.

He watched her warm, wet tongue play with his prick. Teasing him with her tongue, she stroked him harder and faster with her hand. Licking him while sucking him and stroking him, she was a capable cocksucker and blew him well enough to always make him cum. Then, sucking him deeper, she sucked him harder while stroking him faster.

"Oh, my God, Gen, you're going to make me cum," he said humping her mouth. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum."

Then, as if him telling her that he was going to cum was her sexual on button, she sucked him harder and deeper while stroking him faster. Obviously, in the way he was intent on giving her an orgasm while fucking her, she was intent on having him cum in her mouth while sucking him. Not wanting to disappoint his sister-in-law, as he did with her mother, he put a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head. Humping her mouth, he fucked her face and within only a minute or two, as he did with her with mother before her, he deposited a warm, pool, of oozy cum in Genevieve's mouth.

As soon as Roger ejaculated in Genevieve's mouth, she swallowed his cum. Then, not taking the time to bask in the afterglow of sex in the way her mother did and in the way that Gwen always does, she climbed out of bed and put on her nightgown. Then, not even giving him a kiss and not even turning to look at him, she left the bedroom to give Gwen's best friend, Heather, a turn with Roger too. Obviously done with him, with her getting what she wanted, an orgasm, she gave him what he wanted, a blowjob. Yet, even though he was still reeling from Genevieve fucking him before sucking him, as much as he loved having sex with his mother-in-law and his sister-in-law, he always looked forward to having sex with his wife's best friend.

* * * * *

Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend

Chapter Four -- Sex with Heather, his wife's best friend

Roger has sex with his wife's hot, best friend, Heather

Saving Heather for last, second only to his wife, she was his best sexy, sexual partner in bed. There was just something about Heather that he loved. As much as he loved spending time with her, he loved having sex with Heather. Equally as forbidden having sex with her as it was having sex with his mother-in-law and/or his sister-in-law, Heather was his wife's best friend.

With the four women as thick as thieves, so very close to one another, it always surprised Roger that he was able to persuade them, on his Honeymoon of all times, to have sex with him. Not even married a day, his sexual infidelity started that night. Horny from seeing them all so sexually dressed as his wedding, when his drunken bride passed out, all he could think about was having sex with his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, and his wife's best friend. Just as Trudy betrayed her daughter by having sex with her son-in-law and Genevieve betrayed her sister by having sex with her brother-in-law, Heather betrayed her best friend by having sex with her husband.

What was that about? Something that he didn't understand and something that only a psychiatrist could unravel, he was just happy for his sexual situation that enabled him to enjoy having sex with all four women. Normally, just as a mother-in-law would never have sex with her son-in-law and a sister-in-law would never have sex with her brother-in-law, he hit the sexual jackpot when his wife's best friend agreed to have sex with him too.

With the two of them the most compatible, Roger loved kissing Heather as much as he loved kissing his mother-in-law. He loved kissing Heather as much as he loved having sex with her. He loved kissing and having sex with Heather nearly as much as he loved kissing and having sex with his wife. More than just sex, there was something special about Heather. There was something about feeling Heather's naked body while kissing her.

Besides being beautiful, there was just something about her that he loved. Even though he had a close sexual connection and friendship with his mother-in-law and his sister-in-law, he was closest to Heather. He was nearly as close to her as he was to his wife. With them sharing secrets while laughing and talking, when not having sex, he had as much fun talking and joking with Heather as he did having sex with her. Inside and out, she was just such a beautiful woman.

In the sensuous way she moved, in the seductive way she looked, and in the sexy way she walked and talked, she was so damn sexy. If he wasn't already married to Gwen, he'd marry Heather. With men not committing to women today in the way that he eagerly gave his love and commitment to Gwen fifteen years ago, when he was only 23-years-old, surprisingly, none of these women had a man in their lives but for his wife. Shocking that none of these beautiful and sexy women had a steady boyfriend, having fun and enjoying it while it lasted, Roger was just glad that he could sexually take care of them all.

Yet, whether having sex with Gwen, with her mother, with her sister, or with her best friend, with each woman so different when having sex, Heather always gave Roger great sex. His personal vision of loveliness, with her not wasting time to remove her clothes, she entered his bedroom naked. The shadowy silhouette of her naked form gave him an erection. Even in the dark, he knew it was her. Even in the dark, he was sexually excited by the anticipation of touching her, feeling her, and fondling her while kissing her.

"Hi baby," she said.

He loved her name. In the way that he's written his wife's name, Gwendolyn and Gwen thousands of times, he's doodled Heather's name thousands of times too. As much as he loved his wife's voice, he loved Heather's voice too. As much as he loved his wife's laugh, he loved Heather's laugh too.

With both women having the same curves, her body was most like his wife's body. He loved her fresh smell of peaches, lemons, and strawberries that attached itself to her soft skin and clung to her blonde hair. In the way that Gwen was truly a beautiful woman, so wasn't Heather. He was more excited over having sex with his wife's best friend than he was over having sex with his mother-in-law and/or sister-in-law.

"Hi Heather," he said.

Silently, as if floating along the carpet, she moved to his side of the bed. As if she was his wife and he was her husband, she climbed in bed beside him as if she belonged there. She held him in the way that Gwen holds him. She kissed him in the way the Gwen kisses him.

With her not just his wife's best friend, she hugged him and kissed him as if she was more his wife instead of his lover. Definitely there was a love connection between the two of them. God forbid but should anything ever happen to Gwen, he'd have Heather there to help him through his time of need. With both women so very much alike, seemingly sometimes both women were interchangeable.

Having been friends all of their lives, they were more like sisters with one taking the characteristics of the other and with one talking like, laughing like, and sounding much like the other. As much as he was sexually attracted and emotionally attached to his wife, he was sexually attracted and emotionally attached to Heather. Heather, Heather, Heather, he loved holding and kissing Heather while touching, feeling, and fondling her naked body. Heather, Heather, Heather, loving the sensation of licking her pussy while she sucked his cock, he loved having sex with Heather.

Truly, he loved Trudy, Genevieve, and especially Heather nearly much as he loved his wife. Accustomed to having all four women in his life for the past fifteen years, he wouldn't know what he'd do if Trudy, Genevieve, and/or Heather suddenly found someone special and married them. A serendipitous sexual situation for him to be immersed in and to have enjoyed for so long, he appreciated every night with each one of them as if it was his last time with them. In the way it all so unexpected started so very long ago on his wedding night and right after his wedding, while Gwen was drunk and asleep, it could all end in a poof.

Yet, in the way that he had sex with them while married to Gwen, should they ever find someone to love and someone else to have sex with, he wondered if they'd continue having sex with him while married to their husbands. Who knows, maybe their husbands would visit Gwen in her bedroom and have sex with her in her bed in the way that Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather visited him in his bedroom and has sex with him now in his bed. Only, with his wife a one man woman, she'd never have sex with anyone but him, her husband, and the love of her life. A virgin when he married her, with him the only man she's ever experienced sexually, he's the only man for her in her life.

Even after cumming twice, he had an erection with the sexual anticipation of Heather entering his bedroom. After being intimate with her for fifteen, sexually exciting years, seemingly, indeed, Heather was his second wife. All three women were his wives in more than one way or another. With Trudy more his lover than his mother-in-law, with Genevieve more his lover than his sister-in-law, and with Heather more his lover than his wife's best friend, life couldn't be any better for Roger.

While so many men dream and wish they could have sex with their mothers-in-law, their sisters-in-law, and their wives' best friends, here he was living out most men's sexual fantasies. Even after having sex with each of them for fifteen years, sometimes he had to pinch himself for him to realize that he was having sex with his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, and his wife's best friend. If only his friends knew his sexy, sexual secrets, he wondered what they'd say. If only his wife knew his sexy, sexual secrets, he knew what she'd say.

"How dare you have sex with my mother? How dare you have sex with my sister? How dare you have sex with my best friend? Get out! Get out of the house! Take your things and leave. Go! Just go! I want a divorce!"

Different from Trudy's kisses and Genevieve's kisses, when Heather passionately French kissed him, more in the way that Gwen passionately French kissed him, Heather kissed him more with love than with just sexual passion. In the way that having sex with Gwen's sister was more about sex than it was about love, having Heather in his bed was more about love than it was about sex. Returning her passionate kisses with his passionate kisses, he loved kissing Heather nearly as much as he loved making out with his wife. Except for Gwen, with Trudy a close third and Genevieve a distant fourth, Heather was the best kisser.

In the way that he felt something intangible and indescribable when kissing Gwen, he felt the same way when kissing Heather. Lost in her kisses, it was more than just a kiss. In the way that Gwen blanked his mind when kissing her, Heather blanked his mind when kissing her too. Perhaps because they were so very much alike, he sometimes felt as if he was with Heather when he was with Gwen and felt as if he was with Gwen when he was with Heather. Especially when alone with them in a darkened bedroom, a weird sensation, sometimes he felt as if he was bedding identical twins.

"I love kissing you Heather while feeling your beautiful body. You are so very beautiful. You're so sexy," he said kissing and kissing her.

Unable to stop kissing her, he could never get enough of her red, full lips.

"You're not so bad yourself Roger," she whispered with a laugh. "If Gwen hadn't already taken you, had you met me before you met Gwen, I always imagined us being married," she said with some sadness. "I always imagined us having kids."

In the way that Gwen couldn't give him a son or a daughter, he wondered if he had married Heather if they'd have children today. Only, just as Gwen was infertile, with him shooting blanks, he was unable to have children too. Rare for both of them to be unable to have children, it was their forsaken curse to bear. If there were any two people in the world who should have children, so loving and kind, they should have children. Perhaps if he was able to impregnate Gwen, for fear that they may become pregnant too, Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather wouldn't have had sex with him.

Yet, as much as he loved his sexual times with Gwen's mother and sister, he loved his sexual times with his wife's best friend too. Always so natural, it was always as sexually exciting as it was fun having sex with Heather. Totally compatible, as compatible as he was with Gwen, sometimes he wondered what it would be like being married to Heather instead of to Gwen. Not regretting his decision to marry Gwen at all and had he not experienced Heather sexually, perhaps he'd be sexually lusting over her more than he is now.

As if his stiff, hairy prick was an extension of her soft, warm, wet tongue, Heather on the other hand was seemingly content just sucking Roger's cock while he licked her pussy. In the way that he never discussed any sexual details with of the other women with Trudy, Genevieve, or Heather, there was never any talk of leaving his wife to marry any of them. All three women seemed content to have nothing more than a sexual relationship with him. Besides, even though he loved having sex with Heather, he couldn't imagine himself leaving Gwen for any woman. The love of his life, she was his perfect wife.

In the way that Gwen loved sucking his cock, Heather loved giving him blowjobs too. In the way that Trudy expected him to sexual satisfy her and in the way that he had better give Genevieve an orgasm, he didn't have to return the sexual favor for Heather to blow him. She was more content just to be there with him and spending some alone time with him. As long as it wasn't in front of Gwen, any time and any place, she'd fall to her knees, unzip him, pull out his cock, and suck his cock. Any time and any place, while staring up at him with her bright, blue eyes and pretty face, she'd allow him to cum in her sexy mouth while he watched her swallow.

In the way that he loves her, without a doubt, she loves him. Yet, Gwen is his number one, his wife, his only wife, and the confessed and admitted love of his life. Still he sometimes imagines what it would be like to be married to Heather. With him unable to get enough of fingering, licking, and eating her shaved pussy, she'd suck him all day and every day if she could. In the way that she'd suck his cock all day and every day, he'd eat her pussy all day and every day too while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples.

"Lick me Roger. Lick me. Stick your finger inside of me while you rub my clit," she said temporarily removing his cock from her mouth for her to speak.

Obeying her every command, Roger licked her. Roger lapped her. Roger stuck his tongue in her pussy along with his finger while rubbing her clit and licking her bald cunt.

"Suck me, Heather. Blow me. I love your blowjobs. I can't wait to cum in your mouth," he said.

A real, sexy cum slut, as if she was a high priced call girl, Heather seemingly can never get enough of Roger's, stiff prick. As she's confessed to him several times before, swallowing him as if she was swallowing oysters, she loved the sexy, sensual, sexual sensation of his cum in her mouth when sliding down her throat. As she's confessed to him many times before, a man ejaculating in her mouth was a testament and his personal testimony to her cock sucking skills. Indeed, he could never reject Heather and/or stop himself from ejaculating his load of cum in her willing mouth. A skilled cocksucker right up there with Gwen, she seemingly took great pride in not only sucking his cock but also in making him cum.

In the way he intimately knew what Gwen, Trudy, and Genevieve sexually wanted, he knew instinctively what Heather wanted too. They all had sex enough times for him to instinctively know what one another preferred and how they wanted their sex. Not taking the time to explore, they assumed their sexual positions. Roger wasted no time in spinning Heather around in the sixty-nine position. With her pussy so smooth, so soft, and already so sticky wet, in the way he did with his mother-in-law's blonde bushy mound, he buried his face in Heather's shaved pussy. He fingered and licked her while she stroked and sucked him.