Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike his mother-in-law who had a whole forest of blonde, pubic hair, and with Genevieve having a blonde, putting green of crotch hair, his tongue was always coated with fine, blonde pussy hair. Having to stop his licking to avoid swallowing enough crotch hair to cough up a blonde hairball later, Heather's lack of blonde pubic hair didn't get in the way of eating her. With nothing to interfere with the sweet, syrupy taste of her, as if licking a rich, fine dessert but without the calories, he received the full dose of her honeyed, vaginal secretions.

"Oh, that's it baby. Right there. Right there. I'm cumming. I'm cumming Roger. Rub my clit harder. Lick me faster. I'm almost there. Don't stop eating me. Please don't stop licking me."

Every time Heather gave him the warning when she was going to cum, he made sure that he was ready to cum too.

"You go ahead Heather and I'll cum with you. I'm ready anytime you are. Suck me baby. Suck my cock Heather and we'll cum together," he said humping her mouth with his hips.

Just as he loved giving her an oral orgasm, he loved cumming in her mouth. Taking some practice, but after having had sex with her since the third night of his Honeymoon when he first married Gwen fifteen, happy years ago, sexually indulging one another, they always had an orgasm at the same time. Able to sense one another's bodies ready to cum and timing it perfectly at the exact moment, she had her orgasm in his mouth just as he ejaculated his cum in her mouth. Without doubt, Heather was a skilled cocksucker and even though Roger had just ejaculated twice before in Trudy's mouth and in Genevieve's mouth, Heather sucked him as hard and as deep as a Dyson vacuum sucking dirt from a carpet.

No matter how many times he's ejaculated before, she was always able to get him to cum again. Had he had sex with Heather first, with her sucking him so deeply and so completely, he didn't think he could cum again no matter how good of a blowjob his mother-in-law and/or sister-in-law gave him. The only one who could get him to cum again after Heather blew him is Gwen. Just as Gwen was the best lover, she gave him the best blowjobs too. Yet, with all four women so different in bed, he'd never get bored with any of them. Indeed, he was a lucky man to sexually experience all of them.

* * * * *

It always amazed Roger that his wife could sleep through him having sex with her MILF of a mother, her sexy sister, and her hot, best friend. With her always having been a restless sleeper before and getting up in the middle of the night to watch TV, thank God she took a sleeping pill, wore a sleeping mask, and stuck earplugs in her ears every night now. Thank God for his memory foam bed that didn't squeak, rattle, or move. In the way that he pounded her pussy so hard, hard enough for her scream in his pillow and to always cum, he could fuck Genevieve with a glass of wine positioned on the end of the bed. As long as they didn't kick it with their feet, they wouldn't spill a drop and surely not awaken Gwen with his thick memory foam bed.

Having sixty-nine sex with Heather, as long as she didn't scream her orgasm, with his cock buried in her mouth to muffle the sound of her orgasm, was the quietest sex he had with any of the three women. His wife, his mother-in-law, and his sister-in-law were all screamers. With Gwen screaming to high heaven when having an orgasm, not wanting to awaken her daughter, Trudy covered her mouth with her hands. For her not to awaken her sister, he always had to put a pillow over Genevieve's face.

Seemingly Genevieve would like nothing better than for Gwen to suddenly awake to see her fucking her husband. Heather, on the other hand, learned to have a quiet orgasm so that she didn't disturb her best friend. Respectful of their tenuous, sexual situation, as much as Roger didn't want these extramarital affairs to end by waking up Gwen, so didn't Heather.

Yet, after having sex with one of these three women nearly every night since he's been married, sometimes sleeping as if she was dead, amazingly, Gwen never awakened unexpectedly other than to pee. Roger had it timed at the exact quarter hour when his wife would stir from her deep slumber to use the toilet. By the time she awakened, the women were already long gone and he was sleeping. By the time his wife awakened, there was no evidence that he had sex with her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend.

With her never the wiser, after ejaculating his load of cum in her mother's mouth, in her sister's mouth, and now in her best friend's mouth, he slept like a baby. Now instead of having sex with just one woman a night, for however long it lasted, he hoped his new second shift schedule continued where he had sex with all three women in a night. While continuing to have sex with his wife during the day, now he'll be having sex with three women every night and a total of four women every day.

Seemingly, as if the three women knew just the right moment to leave, always leaving just before Gwen awakened to pee, Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather were already gone from their bedroom and from their bed. With four sexy, beautiful, busty, blue-eyed, blonde women in his life, a happy and appreciative man, Roger's sexual life couldn't be any better. When not making love to his wife, he was making love to her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.