Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having sex one-hundred times each with Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather, he'd have sex dozens of times with his brothers' wives, Diane, Brenda, and Audrey. In the way his sisters-in-law have always flirted with him over the years, now was the time to call their bluff and to fuck the three women and to have the three women suck his cock. Then, once finished with his sisters-in-law, he'd take his revenge out on his father's young, sexy, slutty girlfriend, Crystal. After having his wicked sexual way with Crystal, he'd have sex with his best friend's wife, Jennifer, and with his boss's way too young, hot wife, Jessica. Finally, he'd track down where the mailman, the UPS driver, and the pizza delivery man all lives and when they're out working, he'll have sex with their wives too.

"Oh, yeah, ready to spread the sexual joy, his violent, sexual, albeit insane plan was the perfect plan for revenge. I can't wait to begin," he said rubbing his hands together in the way that a fly rubs its legs together when poised on a lump of excrement.

* * * * *

He couldn't wait to implement his five stage plan of violent, sexual revenge. Stage one of his plan of violent, sexual revenge, is stripping the three of them naked and having sex with his wife's mother, Trudy, her sister, Genevieve, and best friend, Heather. Stage two of his five stage plan of violent, sexual revenge is stripping the three of them naked and having sex with his sisters-in-law, Diane, Brenda, and Audrey. Step three of his five stage plan of violent, sexual revenge is having sex with his father's way too young, slutty girlfriend, Crystal. Stage four of his five stage plan of violent, sexual revenge is having sex with his best friend's wife, Jennifer and his boss' way too young, hot wife, Jessica. Last but not least of his five stage plan of violent, sexual revenge is having sex with the wives of the mailman, UPS man, and pizza deliveryman.

Just as he finished formulating his five stage plan of violent, sexual revenge, perfect timing, his mother-in-law pulled up in her Mercedes with Genevieve riding shotgun and with Heather in the backseat. With the three of them always talking, he stood by the window to watch the women flapping their gums before they alighted from the car. Suddenly seeing them all for what they are, rich, spoiled bitches, it was time he put them all in their place.

It was time he took them down a notch for them to see how other people live. It was time that he stripped the three of them naked. Naked, naked, naked. It was time that he fucked them and forced them to blow him. It was time that he sexually controlled them in the way that they've emotionally controlled him and took advantage of his kindness over the years.

Genevieve was first out of the car. Flashing him her pink panties by alighting from the passenger side of the car as if she was a sailor climbing out of a dinghy, so different from her sister, there was nothing ladylike about her. In the way she alighted from the car so unladylike, he wondered if she knew he was watching. He wondered if she was giving him a show between her legs of her panties. God, she's such a slut.

Heather was next out of the car. Sliding her shapely ass across the seat, she flashed him her pale blue panties when climbing out of the car with her short skirt nearly up to her waist. As soon as he saw her blue panties, all he could think of is removing her panties. All he could think of is seeing her pussy that he imagined was shaved and velvety soft. All he could think of is fingering her pussy while licking her pussy as she sucked his cock and he ejaculated his load of cum in her mouth.

Then, Trudy appeared from the driver's side of the car wearing her uniform of choice, a white, button blouse and a powder blue, short skirt. Even from this distance he could see her huge D cup bra through her blouse. He suspected his mother-in-law was more a double D cup than she was a D cup. As if she was a 18th century women strapped in a corset, when wearing her low cut, unbuttoned blouses that she always wore, she showed much more cleavage wearing a smaller and tighter brassiere. Now, never thinking of her as a whore before, in the way that Gwen was and her sister Genevieve was, he now suspected that Trudy was a whore too. With Heather, Gwen's best friend, no doubt, in the way that Gwen was a whore, now he figured that Heather was a cock loving whore too.

"Whore! Whore! Whore!" he said through his living room bay window as they walked from the car to his front door.

In the way his mother-in-law was so well preserved, coifed, and groomed, if he didn't know she was 60-years-old, he'd think she was 45-years-old. Tall, thin, and shapely, in the way she carried herself and in the articulate way she spoke, she reminded him of Dina Merrill, an actress of old, but with tits. In the way she talked and in the way she walked, with her nose raised high in the air, she thought she was better than everyone else. With her having money, she thought she could buy everything and everyone.

As if responding to an invitation to his private, sexual party, he watched the three of them walk up the walkway in single file with Trudy leading the way with Genevieve behind her and Heather taking up the rear. In the horny way he felt right now, he'd love to give it to all three of them up the rear. Oh, yeah, showing them who's the boss, he'd love to fuck them all in the ass. Bending them over, lifting their short skirts, and pulling down their panties, he'd fuck them like a dog while feeling their tits. Humping them hard and humping them fast, he'd really make them his sexy bitches.

"How do you like me now?" He imagined asking Trudy the question while fucking her in her ass and while feeling her huge double D breasts and fingering her big, hard nipples. "With you never liking me, do you like me a little bit now that my cock is buried in your ass?"

"How do you like me now?" He imagined asking Genevieve the question same question that he asked her mother while fucking her hard in her ass and while feeling her C cup tits and fingering her erect nipples. "With you disliking me even more than your mother, do you like me a little better now that my cock is buried in your ass?

"How do you like me now?" He imagined asking Heather the same question that he asked Trudy and Genevieve while fucking her in her ass and while feeling her C cup tits and fingering her erect nipples. "Do you still all hate me now that my cock is buried in your ass?"

As if he was a human version of the big, bad wolf or Count Dracula, and certainly he was, he opened the front door wide just as they walked up the steps.

"Ladies. Welcome," said Roger allowing them in his house of horrors.

Trudy shot him an angry look. Something he's never seen or noticed before, she looked at him as if she hated him. She looked at him that if she had a gun, she'd shoot him. A stunning insight, he really never saw her for who she really is, a real bitch, until now.

'Wow!'

"Where's my daughter?"

She shot him a deadly look. If looks could kill, he'd be dead. Perhaps he's seen that look before but he never put her look together with hate. He always thought she was just anxious or annoyed over something or someone else. He never saw her anger directed at him before until now. Now, that he knows she never liked him, he can see that she hates him.

"Where's my sister?"

As if they were chained together with Trudy pulling her daughter along, Genevieve pushed by him to get in the house after her mother. Heather ran up the front steps as if she was avoiding being shot by a sniper.

"Where's Gwen? Gwen? Gwen? Gwen? Where are you?"

The three women shouted out for Gwen throughout the reception hall and shouted up the front stairs that led to the bedrooms. He closed the door behind them and locked it before turning to face his imagined firing squad of estrogen laden women poised at the ready to attack him. If only they knew what they were in for, they'd scream. If only they knew what they were in for, they'd desperately try to leave. The song, Hotel California by the Eagles played through his head.

"Relax" said Roger. 'We are programmed to receive. You can check-out at any time you like but you can never leave,' he wanted to say but didn't.

He couldn't wait to tell them and show them the big surprise in-store that he had for his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, and his wife's best friend.

"Roger, where's Gwen?" Seemingly they all said at once. After Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather barged in his house as if they owned the place, they ran from room to room looking for their beloved Gwen. "We've been calling her cell phone for days and there's no answer," said Trudy.

Now armed with the fact that his MILF of a mother-in-law never liked him, his sexy sister-in-law disliked him even more, and his wife's best friend hated him, he looked at them without feelings or mercy. With him looking at them in the way they must have viewed him after all of these years, there's be no denying him his stage one plan of violent, sexual revenge now. Glad that they were all here, making his plan easier to begin, it was time for him to seek his revenge.

"I'm glad you're all here," he said staring from Trudy's huge tits to stare at Genevieve's big breasts and before staring at Heather's big tits. First he looked at them as three beautiful women all stylishly dressed. Then, he looked at him as if they were women that he wanted to strip naked and physically use and sexually abuse. Staring at their big bra clad breasts as if they were already topless, he looked from Trudy and to Genevieve before concentrating his focus on Heather. "Get out of those clothes," he said looking back at Trudy. "Take them off," he said waving a lackadaisical hand.

Trudy looked at him as if he was drunk or insane. Certainly he wasn't drunk but he was definitely, certifiably insane. If only they knew what he was planning, they'd surely rush the door and try to flee. Only and obviously, with them all having known him for twenty years, not suspecting that he'd do bad things with their naked bodies, they weren't panicked...yet.

"I beg your pardon? Get out of our clothes? Is that what you just said to us?" She laughed. Then, she looked from Roger to look at her daughter, Genevieve, before looking at Heather and before returning her focus to Roger. "Did you just dare to ask us to remove our clothes? Have you been drinking Roger?"

He walked up to her and feeling his mother-in-law's huge tits with both hands, he felt her huge breasts through her blouse and bra. Immediately, if his fingers where the legs of a cockroach walking on her, she slapped his hands away. He put his hand on her breast again and felt her emerging nipple through her blouse and bra. This time, instead of slapping his hand away, she looked down at his hand while watching his fingers fingering her nipple through her blouse and bra.

"Yes. You heard me correctly. I said get out of those clothes. Strip," he said taking a step back. He looked from Trudy to look at Genevieve and finally turned his focus to Heather. "Get naked now," he said with his eyes bulging out of his head and raising his voice as if he was a terrorist with a bomb.

Staying true to the slutty reputation that she has, Genevieve was first to start undressing. Unbuttoning her blouse, unashamed, unembarrassed, and with her head held high, she flayed open her blouse to expose her bra clad breasts and long, line of cleavage to her brother-in-law. Following her lead, Heather began unbuttoning her blouse too only much slower and more reluctantly. Where Genevieve didn't show any shame or embarrassment, Heather looked uncomfortably embarrassed. Already giving him her bitchy attitude, with her not making a move to undress, seemingly Gwen's mother would be more of a problem.

"How dare you to talk to me in such a sexually inappropriate way? I'll do no such thing," said Trudy with her ever present superior attitude. "I'll not remove my clothes. Genevieve! Stop undressing," she said to her daughter before giving her undivided attention to her son-in-law. "Where's my daughter?"

Roger gave her a diabolical laugh as if he was an escaped patient in an insane asylum while Genevieve and Heather continued undressing.

"Don't fret about Gwen. She's fine. I have her tied to a pole in the cellar. I'm taking you all down to the cellar to see her," he said.

Trudy's eyes bugged out of her head as if she had just seen a cockroach.

"What?" Trudy looked from Roger to look at Genevieve. Both women suddenly stopped undressing. "Why is my Gwen tied to a pole in the cellar?"

As if bored with her backtalk, Roger sighed loudly and rolled his eyes.

"In the way that you all knew that Gwen had her wicked sexual way with my brothers, my father, my best friend, my boss, the mailman, the UPS driver, and the pizza delivery man, I plan to have my wicked sexual way with the three of you," said Roger without emotion but with a look of sexual excitement on his face.

He smiled at Trudy before smiling at Genevieve and Heather.

"Sex? With the three of us? How dare you? Over my dead body," said Trudy. "You're not man enough to handle one of us never mind having sex with the three of us," she said giving him a hateful, hurtful look. "I'll never have sex with you. I'll never remove my clothes. I plan on remaining fully dressed until the police come. Call the police," she said to Genevieve who searched her pocketbook for her cell phone.

Roger looked from Trudy to look at Gwen.

"Give me your phones. Hand them over. All of them. Give me your phones now," said Roger raising his voice to show not only that he meant business but also to show them evidence of his lunacy.

Immediately Genevieve and Heather handed him their cell phones. Then, when Trudy gave him a look of disobedient insubordination, showing her who's the boss, Roger walked over to her and gave her a pensive look before slapping her hard across her face.

'Whack!'

The slap pushed her head to one side and the sound of his hand against the side of Trudy's face made Genevieve and Heather jump in fright. Then, with one downward pull of his big hand, with buttons flying everywhere and bouncing along the reception hall's hardwood floor, he ripped open her blouse. As if she was some whore he paid to sexually use and abuse for the night, Roger ripped open his mother-in-law's blouse. Too shocked to even cover her exposed brassiere and long, sexy line of cleavage, she stood there with her big mouth hanging open and her big, white bra totally exposed. She opened her purse, pulled out her cell phone, and handed that to her son-in-law along with her submission.

"Now that wasn't so difficult, was it? Get naked now or else," he said pulling out his handgun that was tucked in his pants in the small of his back and waving the gun at the three women. "I want to see some skin."

First to obey, Genevieve removed her pants and Heather followed her by removing her pants too. Something he's only imagined in his sexual fantasies about them, both women stood before him in their bra and panties while Trudy removed her blouse before unbuttoning, unzipping, and removing her short skirt. With all three women dressed only in their underwear, Roger ushered them down the cellar stairs to the cellar.

"Now let's go see Gwen down the cellar, shall we? C'mon, move. Everyone down the cellar," he said still brandishing his gun while walking behind Heather with Genevieve in front of her and Trudy leading the trio.

"Roger, you don't have to do this," said Genevieve stopping on the stairs to give her brother-in-law a sexy look and a deep wet kiss. "You don't have to hold a gun to my head for me to fuck you," she said in a sexy whisper with a dirty laugh while putting her hand on the barrel of the gun and stroking it as if she was stroking his cock.

Then, when Genevieve moved away and continued down the stairs, Heather turned to look at him.

"What if we were really nice to you," she said breathlessly, "if you know what I mean?"

As if she was one of the slutty Kardashians, she slowly slid her hand down the front of him and stopped to feel and grab a handful of his cock through his pants.

"We'll see how nice you are once you're downstairs," said Roger.

He remembered Gwen telling him that the three women hated him. He remembered what his wife said, much like men, women don't have to like a man to be sexually attracted to a man. He recalled the sexual fantasies that he's had of her mother, her sister, and her best friend for the past fifteen years. Now, finally, his sexual fantasy was going to be his sexual reality.

Roger escorted the three women down the stairs and locked the cellar door behind him with a key. With the backdoor that led to the yard locked too, there was no escaping his lunacy. With him the keeper of this zoo, they were not only his sexual guests but also his soon to be caged animals.

"Pick a pole and sit in front of it," he said. "But before you do, take off those panties and bras."

He pushed the back of Heather's shoulder to hurry her along.

"Gwen," said Trudy running to her daughter.

"Gwen," said Genevieve running to her sister.

"Gwen," said Heather. "Are you okay?"

The three women surrounded Gwen who sat on the cellar floor naked with her wrists positioned behind her back and tied to a pole.

"Oh, my God," said Trudy. "How dare you hurt my daughter? She has bruises all over her neck. What did you do to her?" She looked at him with a much anger as she looked at him with hate. "Did you strangle her? Did you try to kill her? I'll have you arrested. I'll have you put in jail for what you've done to Gwen and for what you plan to do with the three of us."

Roger pushed Trudy away from her daughter.

"Strip, I said. Get naked," said Roger pushing his mother-in-law's shoulder.

Reluctantly, Gwen's mother reached behind her to unhook her massive bra. As if he was listening to the tumbler clicks to the combination of a safe, Roger listened to Trudy undoing the four hooks that held her massive, underwire bra in place. One, two, three, and four.

Her bra was unhooked and as if she was a stripper on stage performing a striptease, Roger watched his mother-in-law remove her bra straps from her shoulders, first one and then the other. As if she removed her brassiere in slow motion, he waited with baited, sexual anticipation to see what he's only ever imagined seeing in his sexual fantasies. For the past fifteen years, he's been lusting over his imagining seeing, touching, feeling, and fondling his mother-in-law's tits and now here they were.

As if teasing him, she stared at him while holding her bra cups in place with her two hands. First one and then the other, she removed her bra cups to expose her D cup breasts that looked more like double D cup breasts. With her showing no modesty and/or shame, as if she was exposing a set of twin, full moons to her son-in-law, she put her arms down by her side to show Roger her huge breasts.

Topless, topless, topless, Trudy was topless in front of him. Topless, topless, topless, he was finally seeing his mother-in-law's tits. Topless, topless, topless, he couldn't believe he was finally seeing Trudy's naked breasts.

"Are you happy now," she said looking down at her tits as if wanting to see what Roger was seeing of her. "You've stared, leered, and ogled them long enough. Here they are Roger. Here's my tits for your viewing pleasure."

Roger walked over to her.

"Wow," said Roger staring at her naked breasts. "They're even bigger than I imagined. May I?"

She looked at him as if he was nuts and, certifiably, he was.

"You order me to strip naked and now you're asking my permission to touch my naked breasts," she said sighing and rolling her eyes in the same way that Gwen always does. "That's a bit convoluted even for you," said Trudy.