Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I?" He asked again with his hands at the ready.

"Yes, of course, you may touch and feel my breasts. Go ahead and have your wicked, sexual way with my naked breasts. Just don't hurt my daughters and Heather and please refrain from fingering my nipples," she said as if goading him to finger her nipples.

Roger touched his mother-in-law's huge breasts. He felt her tits. He fondled her big boobs. Then, when he ran a hand across her emerging nipples, she gasped. He fingered her big nipples. Turning them, twisting them, and pulling them, he leaned down to suck them, first one and then the other. He took a step back to enjoy the topless sight of her huge breasts and erect nipples.

"Now your panties. Take them off," he said. "Show me your naked pussy and ass. I always wanted to know what Gwen's mother looks like naked."

With her thumbs positioned inside her panties, Trudy slid her underpants down and off. Naked, naked, naked. Just as he imagined of her in his sexual fantasies, he saw his mother-in-law's bushy, blonde pussy. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't believe he was finally seeing his mother-in-law naked.

"Oh, my God. I can't believe I'm standing here totally exposed," said Trudy. "This is so embarrassing. This is so humiliating. When I report what you've done here to the police, you'll pay dearly with your freedom for this Roger."

Roger made a face at her to show her that he didn't care.

"Now, you," he said pointing his gun at Genevieve. "Get naked. Take off your bra and panty."

Not wasting a second, Genevieve stripped herself naked. First her panty and then her bra.

"Happy?" Genevieve twirled around and then with her back to her brother-in-law, she bent at the waist and reached behind herself to spread her ass cheeks. "Would you like to search me too?" She stuck a finger in her pussy and licked it as if she was sucking his cock.

Roger smiled at his sexy sister-in-law's sexual brazenness.

"God you're such a whore. I only wish Gwen was more like you," said Roger. "If she was more the whore for me than she was for everyone else, we all wouldn't be here today."

He looked from Genevieve's naked body to look at Trudy's naked body before focusing on Heather's underwear clad body.

"Now you," he said to Heather. "Get naked. Show me your body."

Heather obliged her best friend's husband by removing her bra and then her panty.

"Nice wax job," said Genevieve staring at Heather's bald pussy.

Roger stared at Heather's pussy as if he was already imagining licking it.

"I knew you'd have a shaved cunt," said Roger.

Trudy walked to her son-in-law naked.

"I'll do anything you want me to do. I'll fuck you. I'll suck you. I'll even allow you to cum in my mouth and I'll swallow your cum. Only, don't hurt my daughters and don't hurt Heather. If you allow Gwen, Genevieve, and Heather to leave, I'll give you hot sex," she said giving him a deep, wet kiss while reaching down to feel his erection through his pants.

"Sorry but you're going to give me hot sex anyway," she Roger breaking off her kiss to speak. "All of you are going to give me hot sex. I won't hurt your daughters or Heather. I promise. As my way of getting even with Gwen for all that she did in having sex with nine men, I only want to have sex with the three of you while my wife watches. Now get on your knees bitch and start sucking my cock before I slap you again," he said to Trudy.

He pushed Trudy down to her knees with a heavy hand to her shoulder. Sticking his gun in his pocket, he unbuckled his pants and unzipped them. Then, exposing his cock to Gwen's mother, he pulled his pants and underwear down. Kicking off her shoes, he stepped out of pants and underwear, put a heavy hand to the back of Trudy's head, and impaled his mother-in-law's mouth with his hard, erect cock.

Humping her mouth and fucking her face, he was finally getting more than just a fantasy blowjob from his mother-in-law. After sexually fantasizing of Trudy sucking his cock for fifteen, long, sexually frustrating years, since his Honeymoon night, after Gwen passed out exhausted and drunk, he was finally having his wicked, sexual way with his mother-in-law. Well worth the wait, with the April Fools' joke backfiring on Gwen, he couldn't believe he was finally exacting his violent sexual revenge on her mother, her sister, and her best friend.

"You're next Genevieve and then you Heather," he said. "Go sit on the mattress over there and don't move until I'm ready for you."

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.