All Comments on 'Young, Dumb And Full of Cum'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please!

Loved this, please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Loved this story and Emily does come off as really cute. I also like that her friends do seem to like her, even if they like taking advantage of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story and fun new characters, but i am a little disappointed that "full of cum" didn't mean what i thought it meant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gr8

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrible Story

Thank for creating one of the most hideous and fucked up collection of words I've ever seen!!!!!!! Your mind must be totally fucked up to create such a horrifying series of ideas and I will make every opportunity to avoid your fucked up pieces of shit literature in the future!

Get your shit together and write something that's worth reading, asshole!

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelover 7 years agoAuthor

You , my friend, seem to be getting exceedingly passionate about my story.

It's a shame you felt so strongly about it, I would have asked you not to read any more if you don't think you'll enjoy it, but you seem to have taken the effort of doing so already.

DiannahDiannahabout 7 years ago
3 stars

Silly good fun. Not the best story ever, but a lot of fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
When you don't like something

Is it really worth complaining over? Or should you just accept that you dont like it, and move on. Flaming takes time and effort, and really isn't worth it. Also, flaming shows that you cannot write a good argument, and are hoping that a rant will cover it. Its like when someone starts shouting the same thing they've been saying for the past five minutes. Does it have any more power, and is it any more correct? NO. But do they hope it does? OH HELL YES. That's my (slightly hypocritical) rant done, thanks for reading this far 😃.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can we get a story of Emily in gym.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES