Glory Beyond the Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,889 Followers

I gave my hips a quick thrust just to see what would happen. I heard a little gurgling noise and my lover gagged again. But now I was much deeper in her throat that I'd been before. As she gagged, her muscles in her mouth and throat tightened, squeezing my cock and making my mind go blank. It was an incredible feeling, like my sex was wrapped in a warm, loving blanket.

When her throat loosened, I pulled my cock back out and gave her a chance to breath. My cock felt almost as electric sliding out of her mouth as it had going in. Her tongue kept up its careful contact. She kept amazing pressure and control, even as she must've been desperate for air. Finally, she squeezed her lip together around my tip, willing me to stop. I heard her breathing deeply, but then she was sucking again. She wanted me to go back in! But she was sucking harder now. I thought I knew what she wanted.

I slammed my cock hard through the little barrier between us. I don't know what I was expecting, but the woman on the far side was more than up for the task. I felt my cock slam all the way back into her throat. Her teeth never touched me, just the soft warmth of her lips, tongue, cheeks, and throat. I pulled my cock back out so just the tip remained and then slammed it in again. I could hear the woman on the far side, cooing slightly. But she seemed more than willing and capable of taking everything I had!

It didn't take any further hints, I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to fuck her throat with everything I had. I was happy to oblige. I pressed both of my hands up against the wall over my head, pushing in to give myself leverage. Then I started to rock my hips back and forth as hard and as fast as I could. My hips banged into the cool metal of the stall as my cock slipped effortlessly into my lover's throat. She didn't gag now, letting me pound into her over and over again. Her lips kept a tight lock on my tongue somehow kept providing lubrication and also gentle caresses while I pistoned in and out of her.

The feeling was indescribable. I don't know what to say other than that she knew exactly how to control her body and to give me exactly what I wanted. In fact, I wanted more. That is the only way to describe what happened next. My entire body felt like it was on fire and my mind was reeling. I took my hands away from the stall, but kept my hips pumping and my cock shooting into my lover's mouth. With my left hand, I grabbed my breast, kneading my skin and pulling on my nipple, trying desperately to get some relief but instead inflaming myself further.

My other hand seemed even more out of control. For a brief moment my right index finger again plunged into my mouth. I mimicked my lover actions, throwing my finger into my throat and coating it with thick saliva. I wasn't really thinking about what I was doing, it was completely on instinct now. I pulled my finger out of my mouth, dripping with spit, and moved it around behind my body. My hand found my shaking hips and my shaking ass and my fingers pulled my ass cheeks apart.

I'd never done anything like it before, though I'd seen it in pornos. I'd never even really wanted to, but I didn't feel like I had any choice: I just had to do it. The sensation of having my cock slam into this woman's cock was too much, I need something to cut the tension. I needed relief. I slipped my sopping finger through the crack of my ass. I kept my wrist hard against my tail bone so that it held in place while my hips continued to pound into the stall, my cock slamming into my lover's throat. My fingertip pressed against the crinkled rosebud of my asshole. I swirled my finger around it once, just feeling soft ridges and spreading my saliva. A shiver ran down my spine and I squeezed my sensitive nipple tighter.

I started to press my finger against the now-wet asshole. I gave a little bit of pressure, and felt my anus try to resist. I twisted my index finger a little, wiggling it. The pressure on my asshole built to a painful and wonderful crescendo. Finally, the tip of my finger popped into my asshole. My anus opened just like my lover's lips had taken my cock. It pulled my finger in up to the top knuckle. I spun my finger a bit, making sure my spit lubed my insides. Then I kept pressing. The tension was not quite as heavy now and now that I was inside my finger slipped deeper and deeper into my asshole. While the tension was lower, while my knuckles slipped inside of my body I soon I felt like I was completely full. My insides felt tight and my bowels had the feeling of invasion. There was no room left inside of me.

Not that it was bad. In fact, the slight discomfort and the filling sensation were actually lovely. It was squeezing my finger wonderfully and also heightening all my other sensual sensations. After a few moments of pressing, I felt my hand press against my ass. My index finger was entirely inside my asshole. I spun my inside of my body and even curled my finger as best I could. I kept stroking my sensitive, rubbery insides with my finger while I continued to fuck my lover's throat.

After a few moments of slamming my cock hard into her while my finger was buried in my ass, I pulled my cock out so that only my tip stayed inside her. I had been fucking her throat relentlessly for several minutes and I was afraid that she wouldn't be able to breath. I could hear her breathing as I stopped, but her tongue kept moving, lapping at the tip of my cock. She put the tip of my cock actually under her tongue, covering me with the softest part of the inside of her mouth.

Her attention to my body was pushing me towards the edge. As she started to suck on my again, to pull me down into her throat, I realized I was closing in on the something intense. I swirled my finger in my asshole. I moved my other hand across my body, grabbing my other breast for the first time. My hand sunk into my flesh, and I felt my nipple against my palm. It was like every nerve in my body was on full alert. Each sensation was magnified and intensified. I wanted to cum inside this woman who made me feel so alive.

I started to press my cock once more into her pillowy lips. I even looked down at her now. I watched as her cheeks puffed out and her lips stretched around my cock. Even her little beauty mark rose slightly. Now the bottom of my cock started to slide across my lover's tongue. She pressed her tongue hard up against my urethra and held it there, giving me the resistance I needed. I pushed slower now, driving my cock slowly into the back of her mouth. She pulled her cheeks in around me, making her mouth tight. But I kept pushing through. I pushed a little harder as I started to feel that familiar sensation coming on. I felt my hips against the wall again and my cock pressed against the back of my lover's throat. She gagged around me one last time. And that was all I could take.

As I said, the feeling was familiar. But it was also certainly different. Better. More intense. I felt it first as I always did in my testicles. I felt them seize up, sort of bounce ever-so slightly against my body as the cum started to pull out of my balls. After that small, mechanical sensation occurred, any awareness of my actual body started to fade away. I squeezed on my breast so hard that my skin turned white and I pressed my finger into my asshole as hard as I could. But I could barely feel those things. Instead there was an incomprehensible vibrating warmth that emanated out from my cock.

At first, I could only feel it at the tip. It was a feeling so intense that it was all I could focus on. Then, it started to flow out from my cock, up over my belly and down to my legs. The more areas it found, the faster it moved. With inexplicable speed it overwhelmed my feet and slipped down to my toes until I squeezed them tight. I couldn't feel my body in a normal sense. I could only sense the overwhelming electrical buzz. My asshole tightened around my finger and my nipples became so sensitive that I pulled away from the now-warm stall wall and dropped my breast from my hand. But these things happened beyond my conscious mind.

Slowly, I began to again have normal sensation in my body. The first feeling I could recall was the feeling of high-pressure liquid shooting through my urethra. I'd already been coming for several seconds, but I could tell the amount had not slackened. Huge globs of cum were pouring out of my cock and into my lover's throat. My legs suddenly felt weak and I started to stumble back. I could hear her choking a bit and groaning on the far side of the wall now. I felt my cock start to pull out of her throat. I kept depositing sperm in her mouth, against her velvety tongue. My asshole seized as my balls started to run dry. I slipped my tired finger out of my anus.

The last big glob of cum shot out the instant my cock pulled from my lover's mouth. I looked down just in time to see a white blob of cum spray against my lover's mouth. It landed heavily on her upper lip, completely covering her beauty mark. I put my hands forward against the stall, my head felt light. But I kept my eyes on my lover. I saw her lips curl momentarily in a saucy smile. Then her tongue slipped out of her mouth, licking up the last drop of cum. I heard a low moaning sound and then, the lips disappeared from the stall.

With that, it was all I could take. My feet were no longer sturdy underneath of me, especially on my heels. I stumbled back once more. My leg clipped to toilet and I fell backward. My body was too loose and relaxed for me to feel tense as I fell. My shoulder bumped the back wall, but not too hard. I fell to the side, trying to catch my balance as my feet slipped from my shoes. I twisted as best I could as I fell and then, gracelessly, I sat down on the toilet lid with an audible thump. I let out a breath and realized I hadn't breathed since my orgasm started. My head was spinning and I placed my forehead in my hands.

For a long while, I just sat with a stupid smile plastered on my face, my forehead supported by my hands. The only reason my hands were strong enough to hold my head was because my elbows were resting on my knees. And the only reason my elbows weren't shaking was because my bare feet were solidly on the bathroom floor. It took nearly a minute before my mind was capable for coordinating actual thoughts. The first one? I just found the meaning of life! I could barely understand the pleasure I'd just felt. It was too enormous to get my mind the whole way around. It was like all my previous orgasms had been merely sneezes. As I had that thought, I heard the door to the bathroom open and I heard feet walking out.

My dazed and euphoria-addled mind instantly shot back to the image of those beautiful lips that had pressed through the gloryhole. That woman absolutely knew what she was doing. I'd thought that I'd experienced pleasure at this place before. But it was abundantly clear now that I'd felt nothing. Those were just hors d'oeuvres, something to whet the appetite for the actual main course. How could I ever go back to the other people who I'd interacted with in the past? For a brief moment I was about to jump up and run after this woman. I couldn't let her go.

I was actually standing up before I suddenly remembered where I was, what I was doing, and, more importantly, who I was. I was at a fucking glory hole. I sat back down. This person didn't want to know who the hell I was. She got some sort of thrill out of sucking random cock. If I got up, naked no less, and tried to run after her I would simply annoy her and probably ruin my chances of ever coming back here. And what if I did meet her? What if she wasn't offended by my rule-breaking and what if she was open to having a relationship? She was here to suck cock. She wasn't interested in someone like me. Hell, the reason I was at a glory hole was because no one wanted a tranny.

The euphoria I'd felt started to cool. It had been glorious to step outside myself for just a moment. But it was also terrible as I crashed back into my life. I wondered for a moment if, in the afterglow of sex when my worries were completely overwhelmed, if that was the way I felt back in high school or how normal people felt.

I leaned back on the toilet now that my body was starting to respond to me. I leaned back against the tank and took a deep breath. The swirling emotions and sudden changes in mood were a bit disorienting. I stared down at my lap. I saw my now flaccid cock, slightly reddened from my experience, lying limp against my thigh. There it was, the source of my problems. I reached down gently and cupped it in my hands. This was the thing that kept me trapped inside my own walls. I didn't understand this part of my body. I didn't understand my body in general. It had the power to make me feel that transcendent pleasure I'd had just a few minutes before but also the source of my isolation. My body was so mysterious and confusing, I could never really tell what it wanted or needed. I just knew that it was hateful to others and deeply conflicting to me.

It seemed that I understood less about my body even that the person who'd just given me so much pleasure. She seemed to know how to get pleasure from my body. She understood how I worked even if I didn't. That idea flashed in my mind like a 1,000 watt bulb. She could clearly sense, even just through our limited contact, the things I needed to feel comfortable and right inside of my own skin. What if, through that connection, she could teach me something, anything about how to find harmony within myself? I just felt an overwhelming need to talk to her. Not like before, when the wash of sexual release was still on me, when I wanted to run out naked and kiss her. Now, I just wanted to ask her what she understood about my body, so that I could understand it for myself. I know that doesn't make sense, but it felt so strong and so right. She had made me feel truly happy for a brief moment in time, she had to have some insight into the sensual contradiction of my body, or maybe bodies in general. For a brief moment she had made me forget about my walls. Not ignore them or wish them away like I had in other risky situations, but forget they existed at all. I needed to learn the key to understanding myself, and she held it.

I stood up and quickly started to put my clothes back on. I was already rationalizing this decision to myself and make myself believe that his was not a breach of my protective barrier. I was just going to find this woman and speak with her, try to see if she had some knowledge that would help me to understand my own body and my desires. I wouldn't reveal who I was; there would be no way for her to know. And while I would be breaching the rules of the glory hole, I promised myself it was just this one time and it was to protect the glory hole as a place where I went for pleasure. If I let this woman get away without knowing what she knew about my body, then I'd never enjoy this place as well again. Plus, because I would never let the woman know who I was, it wasn't like anyone would know I was breaking the rule. I knew I was rationalizing, but I didn't care.

I was dressed in record time and opened the door to the stall and ran out of the bathroom. There was still no clerk in the pet shop and, in fact, the entire place was open. There was no evidence of the girl I'd throat-fucked in the bathroom. I looked out the window and did not see her in the parking lot. I tried to think how long I'd been in the bathroom since she'd close the door and left. It had to be at least five minutes, probably a good deal more. There was a very good chance she was already gone. For a second I was upset, then I realized it might not have done much for my anonymity to have run into her as I walked out of the bathroom.

I went outside, trying to distance myself from the pet shop. Once I was outside I felt better, I could pretend I came from somewhere else. It was started to get dark outside and I gazed around the parking lot. There weren't a lot of cars there and I didn't see anyone walking around. I walked down the strip mall, looking into stores and checking to see if anyone was there. I looked into cars that I thought might have people in them. And with each passing step I got more and more disheartened.

Finally, after scouring the parking lot and the walkable areas around it for nearly 45 minutes I realized the futility of my search. There was just absolutely no way she was still there. She'd gotten in her car and was on her way somewhere else while I was still panting naked in the bathroom. And what if I had found her? My rationalizations started to fall apart. What would I have asked her? How could I have protected my anonymity? How could I break the rules that had protected me so well in the glory hole? I gave up my search and told myself I was lucky that it hadn't succeeded.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was well past seven o'clock. My stomach rumbled. I hadn't eaten since noon. It would be a bit of a drive back to my house. I was tired, hungry, and I needed a drink. I decided I would dart into the bar in front of the pet shop and get a quick snack and a glass of wine before I went home.

I trudged across the now dark parking lot and felt a crushing sadness hanging over me. I couldn't really explain it. I'd just had the best sexual experience of my life (not a particularly great list, but hey, this blew everything else out of the water), but I felt no joy. I felt more isolated and disgusting than ever.

It was warm and bright in the bar, it was more of a restaurant that a bar I guess. I pointed to the bar and the hostess just nodded. It was crowded with suburbanites that were blowing off some steam after a hard days commute. I found one seat over in the corner and sat down. The bartender was extremely busy, so I resigned myself to waiting. I tried to make myself look as unwelcoming as possible: bars tended to bring out come-ons. I sighed and looked up at the television over the bar. It was showing an ad for sexy lingerie, the camera almost zooming in to the smooth, tight area between the models legs. I looked down quickly, focusing on my shoes.

"Hey," a voice said a few minutes later, "The bartender is absolutely swamped. My name is Michele, I am the waitress for the bar area. I can take care of you instead." The voice was a light, cheerful girlish thing.

I was staring down at the waitresses small feet, clad in comfortable sneakers. My eyes slowly started to run up her body. She had very thin, almost girlish legs with slightly knobby knees and trim, tightly muscled thighs. She was wearing leggings under a skirt and I saw that, despite her small legs, her hips flared to a good proportion. She was standing sort of to the side of me and I saw her ass sticking out, toned and somewhat large given her small legs, but fitting her womanly hips. She was wearing a very tight polo shirt and I saw that her waist sucked back in after her wide hips. As my eyes traveled further up her body, I saw that stuff into her tight shirt were very large, probably C-cup breasts. They flared out perkily from her narrow waist. I'd never seen a woman with a more striking hourglass figure. The breasts themselves were very round and perfectly proportioned. Her arms were thin, but showed compact muscle. She had narrow shoulders and a long, elegant neck. Her hair cascaded down to her shoulders, a incredibly dark black (likely dyed) that accentuated the extreme paleness of her skin. The skin itself was alabaster. She had a narrow, but not pinched face with a somewhat long and gently upturned nose. Her eyes were extremely large and she had beautiful blue irises. Her face could only be described as stunning. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever see who wasn't in a movie or on a magazine. But, what really caught my eyes, what I couldn't look away from, were her lips. They were big, pillowy pink lips. And right above the left side, a stunning beauty mark.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,889 Followers
123456...9