Glory Beyond the Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,889 Followers

I knew that Michele was experiencing an intense orgasm as well. Our moans and groans filled the room together. I felt her fingers digging into my ass cheeks as she did so. Finally, after an almost impossibly long time, I felt my orgasm subside. Michele's did as well and I felt her now-soft cock slid out of my ass and send a shiver through my spine.

I stood against the wall now panting. I felt light headed and my breath was sharp in my chest. For a moment, I was disoriented, not sure where I was or, more importantly when. I know it sounds crazy, but for a half second I wondered if I was back in time to the first time I'd felt pleasure here, if it now meant that it was time for me to rebuild my walls. I felt a shadow of that former isolation, that had trapped me for nearly ten years. I looked at the gray walls of the bathroom and didn't see a fortress, I saw a prison.

But even as I thought this, I felt Michele's soft hands against my body. I could feel warmth flowing through from her hands. I caught my breath and slowly, my mind returned to where I was and who I was. The panic that had briefly gripped me started to slip away. I felt Michele's hands spin me around and into a standing position. I felt her arms wrap around me and pull me in.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," she chanted into my each, raining kisses on my cheek. Any fears or discomforts I might have felt melted out of me. I wrapped my arms around her as well. These now familiar arms, a far more secure and happy fortress. I felt content in the protection of my love.

We stood there for a long time, holding one another and professing our love in the afterglow of intense physical pleasure. And there was absolutely nothing between us.

The End

I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence. Consider that your payment for the free story. And if you liked this, I beg you to read my other stories. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. - I do one edit on my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free pornography you all would be better served by getting it fast (if a little rough) then waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Just try to enjoy the porn.

YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,889 Followers
1...456789